The Dairy Trap

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dairy Trap

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Rob frowns. "Not too well. I'm going to have to put off playing basketball tonight to study some more. This chemistry stuff is really kicking my butt." He stands up and goes into the kitchen to clean up and get himself something to drink. "How about you?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 pm

"My class this morning went well enough... though I'm not looking forward to the math class tomorrow. Hate math... blegh." He sighs... then chuckles a bit. "Though its good your studying. Shows maturity and all that other crap. Oh and can you get me a cola?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 pm

"Sure." Rob walks back from the kitchen and tosses a can of soda to James. The throw, while normally spot on to the chest to ensure it gets caught, proves to be problematic now that his chest is as tender as it is. The can stings as it bounces off his chest and into his hands. "Anything else?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:27 pm

James... winces! Ack... that... hurt... he tries to not make a big deal about it... and shakes his head. "No... I'm good... thanks."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:00 pm

"All right. I'll be in my room, absorbing knowledge. Yay for me." Rob rolls his eyes and heads into his room.

Now that the initial pain of impact is over, James might notice that the cool metal feels kind of nice against his chest. That... and it seems the bumps are starting to poke out through the many layers of undershirt.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:07 pm

James nods... "Mkay... good luck, Rob." He says... before looking back down at his chest... Now alone, he curiously takes the can of cola... and presses it to his chest.

Meanwhile Rob begins studying! Whoo higher education!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Ah, the cold can of carbonation is soothing to the skin. It's just cold enough to almost make his skin feel numb, taking away most of the strange sensations in his chest. There is one sensation that the cold doesn't take away, however. While his chest had been feeling softer, James can feel part of it stiffen up and dig against the can. Those little dots over his nipples have become little peaks now.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 pm

James sighs a bit... yeah... ice packs should reduce the swelling... with that thought he gets up and heads for the freezer to get a pair of cold packs and some tape...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:36 pm

He finds the perfect ice packs: bags of frozen vegetables. Now all he needs is some tape, and he'll be very comfortable indeed... if also looking like a crazy person.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:42 pm

James... blushes... no thats stupid... he goes to get two ziplock bags and some ice... introducing one to the other before stripping his top two shirts... going to tape the ice packs in place over his chest, then replace the outer two shirt layers. Perfect plan...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:54 pm

With each layer he removes, the two little nubs stick out more and more. The ice goes on easily enough, numbing his skin and removing any and all sensation from his chest. Just as he's putting his other shirts over the ice packs, Rob walks back in. "Forgot my back pack..." He stops and stares at James with his ice pecs on display. "Um..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

James stares back... and... facepalms. "Ugh... you really know how to pick a great time to show up. Before you ask... this is for a weird swollen rash on my chest. The same one I put aloe on."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Rob nods his head. "Uh hunh." He slowly makes his way around the couch and picks up his backpack. "Good luck with that..." He continues to stay in the room with James, unable to take his eyes off the strange arrangement of ice packs. At least there's no strange feelings coming from James' chest to make this any more awkward.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm

James puts his shirts over them... going to sit back down on the couch... forcibly breaking Rob's eye contact... stupid Rob... He sighs and goes to turn on the XBox 360.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Blessed numbness! James can't feel a thing in his chest, even if it looks like he's got some sports pads under his shirt. The console turns on easily enough, and soon he is caught up in the game. For a good long while, it's as if the strange rash never happened. After a few hours though, his gaming session is done and the ice has melted. His shirt has wet spots all over from the melting ice.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying