The Dairy Trap

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dairy Trap

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:11 am

Heather puffs some air against her bangs as she waits. Jealous? Hardly. Why would she be jealous of a girl? Sure she has lovely hips, sure her chest is larger than her own. She definitely can walk on heels better than she can, but the girl can keep that. So if she doesn't care, why does she keep thinking about her? Why does she feel a little upset as she waits?

==========

And if it didn't make the other girls angry, it certainly made them sad or upset. Yes, Sarah could definitely use Fiona's case to stir up the women here, but she'll have to make sure they're angry, not just sad. She'll also have to point them in the right direction.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:39 pm

She nods... she just has to play it right... and think of a good plan to act on... She had to turn the tables on these punks....

========

She would have to figure that out for herself... as the girl returns, bearing a saucer of milk! "Um... here you go, miss." She says... sliding it through the slot.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 pm

"Thanks. You know I won't bite, right?" Heather smiles, trying to calm the girl... and also trying to keep her there and work through the source of her feelings about her. "Are you new here too?" She bends down a little and starts sipping her milk.

==============

As she ponders upon her revenge, someone knocks on Sarah's door. These women just don't seem to want to leave her alone for too long.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Sarah sighs... and rolls onto her side... looking at the door. "... Yes?" She asks in a slightly raised voice.

========

The girl blushes... "Um... of course not. I'm just..." She pauses as Heather asks if she is new... she nods. "Um... kind of. Are you okay?" She asks... as Heather sips the milk! Unlike the others, this one is warm instead of ice cold... But somehow that makes it taste even better. So fresh, sweet, and creamy...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Heather sighs as she slurps up the warm milk. "As well as I can be in this place... which isn't much." She takes another sip. Tasty! "You just seem kind of nervous. Is something bothering you?"
=========

The voice on the other side of the door is a new one, somewhat timid. "Hello? I'm Paula, your neighbor across the hall. I noticed you arrive, but you seem to be spending a lot of time by yourself and..." She pauses. "There's some lovely tomatoes in the garden, would you like to come and pick them with me? Maybe some fresh air will help you clear your head."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Sarah frowns at the door for a few moments... She would like to tell the girl to just go away, but... being a shut in wont help her get out of here. Swivelling over and standing up... she walks over to the door... opening it up. "Alright..." She says, looking down at this new girl.

========

The woman blinks. "Um... no... not... really. Just... I haven't really..." She pauses... and glances to the bowl of milk. "Nevermind... I probably shouldn't say..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Heather glances at the milk too... the first bowl of warm milk she's had. She looks back up at the girl and her eyes go wide. "Is this... yours?" She points down to the bowl as she licks a drop from the corner of her lip.

==========

For the firs time in a while, Sarah actually can look down at someone. The woman in front of her is a mouse of a thing, but has the full curvature of most of the other women here. Still, her chest doesn't seem so much larger than her frame should allow. She's almost... normal. She waves and smiles, blushing as she does. "You won't regret it. The garden is really relaxing."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Sarah blinks a bit... surprised at the mousy little woman with the normal sized bust. She does try not to stare... just glancing over her features. Finally, she nods. "Um... alright. Your Paula? I guess... call me Sarah."

========

The girl with Heather flushes deep red. "U-um... kinda. Its... it helps the girls in the kitty hotel get out sooner..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:04 pm

She sighs in relief. "Oh, then it's no different than the other stuff I've been drinking." She frowns... still not quite understanding why she would want to be more like this timid thing. "So if the milk isn't bothering you... then what is? You can tell me. After all, we're both in the same boat here."

========

Paula beams up at her. "It's a pleasure, Sarah. Come on. Let's breathe in what little freedom we have." She waves to follow her and she heads down the hall. "I'm sure you're still somewhat upset about all this, right?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Sarah nods and follows her... smirking slightly at her last sentence. "Thats an understatement... This situation is completely unacceptable..."

========

The girl with Heather blinks. "Um... oh. Well... it actually... is. Its kind of... embarrassing to meet someone who is drinking my milk... Erm... I mean I've been milked before... but its impersonal... you know? It gets processed and bottled... and I guess sent out there and drank by someone." She frowns at the thought...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Heather looks down at her own chest and purses her lips. "Well, I guess I could see that being awkward... but think of it this way. You're helping me get out of this tiny room that much faster. I'm really quite grateful for that. It sucks in here."

===========

Paula nods slowly. "It is, but there's so little we can do against it. Especially me." She holds up her tiny arm. "Do you see me overpowering one of those guards? Didn't think so." She sighs. "Still, at the very least our cage is gilded."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Sarah nods, looking down at the girl. "Yeah... I guess it could be worse..." She pauses. "Still... I dont think physical strength is going to save us... I need to think of a plan... a good one." She murmers...

========

The girl smiles, though her cheeks are still red. "Thats kind of you to say... Um... I'm Rachel, by the way..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:48 pm

"I'm... well, now I'm Heather. Still getting used to all this..." She smiles back. "I really don't know how I'm staying cheery in here."

==============

"If you can think of one that doesn't rely on the girls themselves... count me in." She looks through the windows where some of the other girls are calmly arranging flowers. "A lot of them are content with what they have. It's nice... but I want to be in control of my own life."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Sarah frowns. "They shouldnt be... Maybe I can work on that... get them to see the trap they are sitting in. Help them help themselves... and the rest of us..."

========

Rachel shrugs a bit. "I'm glad you are... alot of girls have a rough time their first stay..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:11 pm

She sighs. "I guess it's just having someone to talk to." She tilts her head and takes a sip of the delicious milk. "You seem nice. I hope it wasn't too bad for you."

=========

Paula nods. "It's a start. That could be a difficult and long process. But, I would be glad to help you make it faster. I've been here for a while, and I know a lot of the girls. I could help you spread some of your ideas."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying