The Dairy Trap

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dairy Trap

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Sarah nods a bit. "Yeah... I think I need some time alone to sort all this out..." She murmers...

========

Steve brings up a hand and gently strokes her hair. "Don't you worry about me... I know my way around this madhouse. I'm not going anywhere."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Heather sighs. "You better not." She lets go and sits back down on the bed. "Now go before I freak out about kissing you." She shakes her head and looks up at him.

========

Yvonne nods, and leads her down the hall a little bit farther and opens a door. Inside is a room that isn't much larger than where she had been cooped up. Now though, there is a small gift basket of chocolates and fruit on the nightstand, and a key to the door on the inside of the lock. "Feel free to wander and make some friends when you're ready. Lunch should be ready in an hour or so." She goes in for one last hug, then turns down the hall. "You're not alone in this, Sarah. We're all here to help you make the best of this."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Sarah looks around the room a bit, nodding. Then looks back to Yvonne. "Right... thanks..." She murmers as the woman leaves! She closes the door after a moment... going to sit on the bed, sighing.

============

Steve frowns... but nods. "Um... alright." He says, turning and walking to the door... getting the key from a ring on his belt... getting it open. He hesitates in the doorway. "Try to keep it together, okay?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 pm

She nods, and brushes some of her hair out of her face. "I'll do my best. Just... don't stay away too long, okay?" Heather blushes brightly as she looks at him. "I'll... miss you."

============

Finally, Sarah finds herself alone. With her hands free, and the ability leave or even lock her own door, she is much more free than she has been for the last couple of days. What will she do with her limited freedom?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:05 pm

She frowns... and goes over and locks the door. These goons probably had their own key... Frowning deeper at that idea, she spends a few minutes shifting a wardrobe in front of the door. Then she turns around... lying down on the bed.

========

Steve nods. "I'll check in on you, Heather... Be well." he says, before slipping through the door and leaving her alone in the room.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Heather watches him leave... and once he's gone she lets herself fall backwards onto the bed. "Ugh, what's wrong with me? I kissed him and liked it? Since when do I kiss men?" She shakes her head and looks down at herself, poking her chest. "This is all your fault..."

========

Sarah has successfully barricaded herself in her new room. At least it looks more comfy than the one she had been stuck in. The bed is nicer, there are treats on the nightstand. There's even a robe for her in the bathroom.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Sarah lets herself feel a little better. At least she wasnt stuck in that cell. Now she is stuck in a slightly nicer cell. But whatever. She gets up... maybe a snack from the gift basket... then a nap. Maybe she can sort things out in her head...

========

Her swollen chest jiggles slightly... as her cheeks continue to feel warm from the thought... She HAD kissed him... and it had felt... nice... hadnt it?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Heather just can't get the heat out of her cheeks. Stupid Steve, why did he have to be so nice? It's so difficult to hate him when he's trying to get her out, is so attentive and cute... She shakes her head. At this rate, she won't be able to think of any escape plans... only how warm and toasty he makes her feel when he blushes.

==========

The gift basket has all sorts of berries and grapes, little fruits that could fit in a smaller basket. There is also chocolate in the form of a large bar. It smells quite tasty.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Sarah glances around a bit... then takes the chocolate. Unwrapping it and sitting down, nomming.

========

Well maybe she should trust him to think of something? Or just... think about how nice it feels to kiss him... and how much attention she gets from her swelling bust...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 pm

It is fairly easy to think of how warm his lips felt... She pinches her arm and sighs. She has to get out of here somehow. She can't just let Steve take care of everything himself. She has to be able to do more than reward him with a choice view of her chest; it made him look so cute when she pressed it against him. She continues blushing, remembering how nice it felt to know he liked what he saw... and somehow feeling that it would be better to give him more to see.

==========

Mmmm, that hits the spot! The sweet chocolate is oddly soothing. What was that she heard about it targeting pleasure centers in the brain? Well, Sarah can certainly tell why that seems to be the case. This chocolate is so rich and melty it's to die for!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Sarah sighs contentedly... well that was something at least... She lets herself relax for a bit... she had felt really high strung lately...

========

It was nice... but it didnt seem like she had been given any of that nice milk yet... Maybe she could... ask for some? There had to be someone nearby... whoever was giving it to her...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Heather bites her lip as she considers it... Well, the faster she grows, the sooner she can get out of this hole, right? Besides... how adorable would Steve look if he saw she was just a little bigger? She blushes and gets up off the bed. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." She approaches the door and tries to peer out. "Hello? Someone there? Anybody?"

==========

Indeed, it is nice to relax. With such a nice room, little things like chocolate to help her feel better... no wonder the other girls seem so content. It's almost as if they don't even consider this place a prison. After all, Sarah does seem to have just about anything she could want here.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:36 pm

She frowns... yeah it was easy to see it like that... probably why so many girls didnt seem to have escape on their minds... She had to change that...

========

There is a pause... and a little eep. "I... um... hi." Comes a nervous girl's voice.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Heather takes a deep breath. "Um... do you... know how I could get some more milk?" She tries to peer over and see the girl that owns the voice. "I don't think they'll let me out of here until I... grow a bit more, and that should help with that, right?"

==========

Yes, but how could she do that? With so many of them complacent already, she would need something drastic to stir their hearts and minds into justified anger. But what could she use that they could rally around...?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:44 pm

She frowns... and thinks of Fiona... she could use her as a symbol... show them that that is what these people think of them... nothing but a giant pair of breasts. Though it might backfire and make people afraid... It certainly made HER angry...

========

There is a pause... then. "Um... of course miss. Hold on, I'll get some for you tight away!" She sees for a moment, the silhouette of a very buxom girl... in a loose dress. She turns and clacks away on heels... showing her shapely backside. Oddly... it dosent elicit the response it once might have... instead, Heather feels a bit... jealous?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying