The Dairy Trap

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dairy Trap

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:24 am

James... pauses a bit at that... oh yeah. "I got some chicken legs and thighs... fresh corn and some veggies, and some wild rice. I figured we could make southern fried chicken." He says... before going to remove his shirt... and try another couple pairs of undershirts followed by his regular shirt. Three undershirts and a regular shirt had to be good... right?

Meanwhile Rob... washes! He dosent encounter anything out of the ordinary... well despite how odd James seems to be acting all of a sudden. That dinner sounded yummy, though...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:31 am

If James looked at his chest before putting on the other undershirts, he might notice it bunching up a little around his pecs. He might also notice that the little bumps seem to be getting wider around, and more pointy. Three undershirts and an overshirt later, and James can't really see anything out of the ordinary. Well, besides the undershirts hanging out of his sleeves a little.

"Sounds good to me, bro." Rob dries his hands off, confident he is cleansed of whatever hijinks his roommate may be up to. "I've got some homework to do, so let me know when you want to start and I'll help set things up."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:37 am

James tucks the sleeves of the other undershirts under the outer under shirt! Genius! And figures that has to be good enough... as he reenters the room. "Alright Rob, I guess I'll make some lunch now... you want something?" He asks.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:46 am

"I'm okay. I'll just help myself to some cereal." Rob goes over to the kitchen and opens the fridge to find it devoid of milk. "Or not. I guess a sandwich is in order." He closes the fridge and sees James in his layered shirts. "Are you cold or something? What's with all the shirts?"

James may have caught the sleeves poking out, but the collar feels like one or two may be peeking. As he exits his room, his chest feels tight underneath his shirt. The closest feeling is like the tight skin of a sunburn, but it feels deeper than that.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:53 am

James does his best nonchalant... "I was just feeling like it... and yeah... we didn't have enough money for milk. The stuff there was rather expensive."

Rob would find that they are at least well stocked on sandwich supplies... bread, meats, and cheeses all available.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am

Rob makes himself a sandwich! "Riiiiight. Anyways, I'll probably get some when I go to the store tomorrow. You know me and how I love my cereal." Indeed, Rob's cabinets were almost entirely filled with boxes of cereal of every kind.

The tightness in James' skin continues. Even with the soft undershirts, the motion of the fabric against his chest as he moves around starts to become irritating. It doesn't feel quite so angry or itchy like before, but his chest is rather sensitive to the touch.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:08 am

James rolls his eyes a bit... Rob and his cereal... "Alright... your choice." He says... going to make a sandwitch for himself... trying to ignore the odd feeling from his chest...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:17 am

The sensation is rather difficult to ignore as he manipulates the ingredients on the counter in front of him. At one point, his arm brushes his chest and he can feel it... recoil? It's very slight, but the puffy rash must still be swelling.

Rob sits back down on the couch and munches as he flips through the channels. "And it's a good choice. Someday, you too will realize the awesome power of cold cereal."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:22 am

James... winces a bit... it seems to be getting worse not better... great... he might have to see the doctor tomorrow if it dosent clear up... he sighs and gets his own sandwich... going to sit down next to Rob. "Its okay... but I'm nowhere as big as a fan as you are..."

Meanwhile Rob would find the cable fully operational... what he wanted to watch was up to him... all of the channels, and on demand movies, were... on demand.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am

Rob flips through the channels until he settles on one of those medical documentary shows. It has an overly melodramatic narrator talking over clips of people dealing with extraordinary medical situations. This particular episode has to deal with bacterial infections. The poor people on the screen are in all sorts of states of distress, all of them having to deal with draining fluid from the infected areas. It's pretty gross, but James can't help but sympathize with how red and puffy the affected areas appear to be. "Mmm, perfect dining material, don't you think?" Rob shakes his head and changes the channel again to settle on sports news.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:37 am

James... winces... ugh... not the kind of thing he wanted to be seeing. "You have a weird taste in TV..." He mumbles... before munching on his sandwich...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Rob shrugs. "I might as well get used to it. I'll get to see much worse during dental school after all." He continues to munch on his sandwich, only half paying attention to the sports figures.

Meanwhile, sitting still on the couch seems to be helping with the irritation in his chest, but it still doesn't feel quite right.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 pm

James shrugs. "Color me happy I decided to learn programming..." He says between noms of his sandwich. He glances over to the TV. "Cant you get, like, History Channel or something? Sports are overrated." He tries to not think of whatever is happening to his chest...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:47 pm

"Says the computer geek. Sure, why not. There weren't any good games lately anyways." Rob flips through channels once more to land on an interesting history show hosted by a typical motorcycle toughguy. Fresh information about well known history combined with a fresh perspective makes for a good watch. It's easy enough for James to get into the show and not pay his chest any mind. Rob simply continues to munch as he finishes up his lunch.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:48 pm

James... watches! Its interesting enough, certainly... and good to get his mind off of things. He glances over to Rob. "So how did your classes go?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying