The Dairy Trap

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dairy Trap

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Heather does her best to finish off the bowl as quickly as she can. "But? I want out of this place." She stands back up and wipes the milk from her face. "And when I'm out, it'll be easier for you to get us both out of this madhouse, right?"

========

"Great! You can join us anytime in the kitchen. Cooking is a great way to vent some steam." She chuckles and lets go after one last squeeze. Yvonne pats Sarah on the shoulder. "Of course, you can do whatever you like. We cook, grow our own food, make our own clothes... pretty much any skill you'd like to learn, we've got someone here that knows it."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:41 pm

The girl nods. "I see... I don't suppose you have anyone here who is into rock polishing and has a rock hammer I can borrow." She says... nearly smirking at the reference.

========

Steve nods. "Yeah, your right..." He trails off... his eyes drawn to her bust as it continues to jiggle and swell... "How does... that feel?" He asks suddenly.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Heather blushes bright red and looks down at herself. "It feels weird... I can feel them growing. I didn't like it at first, because it was just annoying pressure. Now though... it feels... kinda nice." She looks up at him. "Why? Do you like what you see?"

========

Yvonne blinks. A woman scooping out melon balls laughs. "Sorry, hon. I already tried that one. Seems the guards have seen that movie too."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Sarah nods. "Mhmm... well at least some people are trying to make a break for it. Everyone here seems way too... happy... considering the circumstances."

=========

Steve rubs the back of his head, looking away and blushing. "I'd be lying if I said no..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:07 pm

She nods and goes back over to the bed to sit down. "Well, at least one of us likes what they see there." She sighs, trying not to enjoy the oddly invigorating feel of her growing bust. "So... any ideas on how to get us out of here yet?"

=========

All of the girls in the kitchen looks downward a little and seems to lose their smiles. Yvonne puts a hand on Sarah's shoulder. "Sarah... I wanted to focus more on the nice side of things... but maybe I should show you what happens when we try to escape."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 pm

The girl frowns. "I don't see any nice sides of this... but sure, whatever. Show me." She says.

========

Its hard to ignore... but eventually it seems to stop swelling. Though it still feels sensitive and... well... full. Steve sighs... "I don't know... I could ask if they would let you go into my custody... but they would probably say no... and that might tip them off I'm thinking of helping you get out."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:25 pm

"Hmm... what if I cause a scene somehow? If you're taking me in to protect me from myself, it won't look quite as suspicious." She inhales sharply, frowning at the full jiggle she receives for her efforts. "I don't think it would be too difficult for me to act irrational and upset."

========

Yvonne nods and heads past the kitchen to a bright hallway with subdued pink walls. "This is where our rooms are. The girl I'm about to show you is named Fiona. She tried to escape a number of times." She stops in front of a door. "At first, they put you back in the kitty hotel as punishment. If you still try, they force feed you milk. That wasn't enough to discourage Fiona though. She still tried. Almost got away too. Now... Well, go on in."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:28 pm

The girl frowns at the story... feeling a bit more nervous as it goes on. But she wasn't going to let anything discourage her. Taking a deep breath, she opens the door and heads in...

========

Steve frowns. "That might work... but... instead they might just stick you back in here. Then you would have even less freedom than you will have once they clear you to leave the cat hotel..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 pm

"Well, there has to be another way. We need to get out of this place." She blushes as she noticed how she keeps using "we" instead of I and me. "Maybe it isn't such a great idea for both of us to be stuck in here. If at least you're out there, you could come up with a plan." She frowns, looking at him. "I guess getting out is more important than feeling better about myself."

========

Sarah opens the door... to find a woman reclining on a sofa. If Sarah thought her breasts and those of the other women were big, she was sorely mistaken. The woman seems to almost be trapped under the weight of her chest, but she has a smile on her face. "Mmmm, hello. Can I mmmhelp you?" Her eyes seem distant, almost vacant. Whatever kind of mind had been there before is either not there or hidden behind a veil of docile relaxation.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Sarah stares for a moment... walking in. "Um. Hello, miss... I'm new here... just meeting people. How are you?" She asks Fiona... before turning her head slightly and whispering to Yvonne. "What did they do to her?"

========

Steve frowns. "I can probably get away if I tried hard enough... but I dont want to leave you here... But... if you want me to leave I will. I'll see what I can do..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Heather sighs. "Maybe that would be for the best. I'm stuck here, but at least you can look around for something we can both use." She stands up and walks up to him again... this time simply pressing herself against him in a hug. "I appreciate everything you're trying to do for me, Steve. As soon as they let me out of this room, I'll do my best to get us both out too."

========

Yvonne follows in and leans over to Sarah. "They kept her in a milking room for a month solid, with nothing to eat except more milk. By the time she came out, she just wasn't herself any longer." Fiona lazily regards the two girls and sighs contentedly as she rubs a hand across her stomach. "Is it milking time? I love mmmmilking time..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Sarah frowns at Yvonne... "Thats... horrible..." She clenches her fists... cheeks reddening. She really wishes she had someone's face to punch.

========

Steve blinks... but hugs her back, nodding. "Of course... I'm sure we will find a way... dont worry, Heather..." He says, just holding her close for awhile...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Heather finds herself staying in the hug longer than she suspected she would. "Thank you, Steve." She gives him a squeeze, smooshing her chest against him. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

========

Fiona continues to let her eyes drift around the room. Yvonne pulls Sarah back, and closes the door. "We're all prisoners here, Sarah... but at least we have guards and walls and fences. If you try to escape, then you'll have your own body as your warden." She wipes a tear from her eye. "I know you're angry, but please don't do anything rash. None of us want them to hurt you like they did her." She pulls her into a hug, almost for her own sake more than to comfort Sarah.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Sarah winces a bit... but cools off a little... One thing was cemented, though... these jerks were going to pay. It wasn't just about escape... She would tear this place apart, along with the people running it. But... to do that... she had to not be locked up. Taking a deep breath... she sighs a bit. "I'm okay, Yvonne..."

========

Steve holds her a little tighter, nodding. "It will be okay... I'm sure of it. And you dont need to thank me... I'm glad to help you."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:04 pm

She sighs as she's held. "Thank you anyways. Be careful out there, okay?" She looks up, biting her lip. "If something happened to you... I don't know what I'd do." Heather tilts her head. "Okay, I would throw a fit and go insane... but you know what I mean." She tries to give him a brave smile... but she's obviously trembling.

========

"Just be careful, okay?" She lets go and wipes the last little tear from her eyes. "Would you like me to show you to your room? I'm sure you might be sick of the grand tour by now."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying