The Dairy Trap

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Dairy Trap

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Sarah squirms... she dosent want it to feel good... she tries to hold on to her anger... her indignity... she couldnt let them get the best of her.

========

Steve blushes quite a bit himself... and almost fumbles his grip on her top straps as her soft chest presses against his strong, defined one. He quickly ties off her top... looking for words. "I... u-um... thank you, Hannah..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 pm

"Heather..." She tilts her head, studying him and the feelings within herself. "Are you... afraid of me? You know you can literally throw me around, right?"

========

As she squirms, the machine mercilessly continues. The bitterness inside, the anger, the determination... none of it feels this good. It would be so simple to just enjoy this one moment, this small escape from her dire situation.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:06 pm

She closes her eyes... doing all she can to concentrate. She couldn't let go... or she would end up like all those other huge breasted women... all stupid smiles while being held captive.

========

Steve blushes crimson from embarrassment. "Um... no its not that. I... just... don't want you to think less of me... Heather."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Heather shakes her head. "Steve... there are a lot of things going through my mind regarding you right now..." She gulps, focusing on his lips. Could she do it? Was it worth knowing? "I don't know how or why they're there, but they all seem so nice... You seem so nice, Steve."

========

The machine seems to make one last plea for Sarah to let herself go, and then she finally feels the liquid stop. The machine continues though, teasing her and tempting her to simply enjoy herself.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Sarah flips the machine off... taking the suction cups off. Maybe another time... but... she just... couldn't. Sighing... she pulls her sweater up. Looking down at her chest... hopefully less full meant it shrank a bit...

========

Steve smiles... "I'm glad you think so, Heather... Your... nice too. Um... anything I can do for you... just name it." Her strange feelings didnt seem to diminish... in fact... the closer she got to Steve... the stronger she felt them... Maybe she could... see where they led?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:05 am

Heather bites her lip as she struggles with the increasing oddness within. "Um... hold still for a minute? I need to figure something out." She gulps and leans up, getting close enough to feel Steve's breath on her face. She closes her eyes tight, readying herself for the imminent revulsion... and brushes her lips against his quickly.

========

Ah, sweet relief. The feelings slowly ebb away, leaving Sarah in her unreasonably comfy chair. As for her breasts... they don't look the tiniest bit smaller. All that pressure that she had built up... and it wasn't enough to even make a dent in her size.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:05 am

Sarah looks down... frowning at the lack of size decrease... Sighing a bit... she pulls her sweater back on and goes to walk out to her new friend...

========

Steve blinks... but nods. "Um, of course Heather..." He says... standing still. His eyes going wide as she darts forwards... planting her soft lips on his for the briefest of moments. Despite the brevity... Heather feels a tingle going down her spine as she does... it felt... nice.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:17 am

She opens her eyes and pulls back some more. "Aw, crap." She bites her lip again and looks down. "I wasn't expecting that." Why this? Why him? Why did he have to give her tingles? It's not fair! She's supposed to be in Steve's shoes right now... not pressing herself into his strong embrace and trembling.

========

As she said, Yvonne is waiting outside the door with a smile on her face. She's also holding a small plate with muffins on it. "Feeling better? I hope so. If you're hungry, you can have some brunch. I thought you might appreciate some real food."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:26 am

Sarah frowns a little. "Your not very conducive to my sulky mood." She murmers... but takes a muffin and tries a bite. It would be nice to be back on solid food.

========

Steve... blinks. "Um... did I do something wrong?" He says... face red. He was so cute when he was embarrassed.... and it seemed so easy to do, too...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 am

Heather sighs. "No... you're fine." She blushes, realizing soon after that a part of her actually didn't mind the flirtatious double meaning. "I'm just so confused. Part of me wants to punch you and curl up in a ball on the bed... another wants to just..." She finally notices his unbearably cute embarrassment. She presses herself tighter against him, hoping the feeling of her chest will keep him off balance... and handsome.

========

The muffin is delectable, with little bursts of juicy blueberry goodness. Yvonne giggles and hugs Sarah's back, pressing her impressive bust against her. "You'll feel better soon enough. I know. I was pissy for a full week until I started enjoying myself. After all, there isn't much else we can do about our situation except make the best of it."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:28 am

Sarah blushes... "Um... thank whoever made this muffin. Its really good..." She says, squirming a little as Yvonne presses her chest against her small back.

========

"Um... I'm sorry if I make you angry... I dont mean... um..." He blushes brighter as she presses close... her tender chest squishing up against his... if only she had... a bigger bust. He would pay even more attention... wouldnt he?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 am

Heather can't help herself. Seeing him like this, she giggles. Distracted by his adorableness, she doesn't notice the desire to make her bust bigger. However, she does look over her shoulder to see if there is more of that milk at the door... not only would it help her get out faster, she could make Steve blush a lot more. "I'm not angry at you. Not when you look like that, I'm not."

========

"You should thank her yourself. Come on, I'll introduce you." Yvonne releases her and motions to follow back through the hall they had come... and into a large kitchen and dining area. The tables are all well kept wood with lovely knitted tablecloths on them. Around each is a small group of women chatting and joking. In the kitchen area are a few more women with homemade aprons that must have been specially tailored to cover their overly large assets. One of them looks up with a big grin from some steamy muffins she's setting out to cool. "Well, look what the cat dragged in! It seems we have a new little mouse nibbling on my treats."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:51 am

Sarah winces at the way the curvy baker greets her. Blushing at the awkward situation. She sweats a bit and waves to the woman. "Um... hi."

========

As if responding to her thoughts... the latch opens as another bowl of cool milk is deposited on the little tray! Steve relaxes a bit at her words. "Oh good... I'm glad..." Huh... apparently what she thinks of him means alot to him... and they just met! He must just be a nice guy... or maybe... is he falling for her?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 pm

"Um... excuse me for a minute, Steve." Heather ducks out of the hug and makes her way to the door. "The more I drink, the quicker we get out, right?" She leans down and drinks... also thinking of how much easier she could get Steve to blush. Just how much bigger could she get? How much... should she get?

========

"Hi. I'm Abigail." The woman sets down the pan and scurries over to give Sarah yet another very soft, squishy hug. "So you're the new girl? Welcome. I know it's not much, but I hope you find what you need to take your mind off of things." She smiles and hugs again. "So... do like to cook?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Sarah nods a little. "Um, nice to meet you. I'm... Sarah. And... well... cooking is kinda fun I guess..."

========

Steve nods. "Um... yeah but..." he trails off as she drinks the cold, delicious milk! So tasty... her stomach gives a little pleased gurgle... which in a minute or two is answered by a rumble in her breasts... as she feels them swelling larger... It felt... nice...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying