The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Sam tilts her head... then smiles. "I actually need your help... one of my friends made a bet with me that I couldn't get five kisses from five different boys in five minutes... can you help me?" She puts a finger to her lips... pouting.

================

The schoolgirl is thwacked again! Eeping as she rolls back a bit... her skirt flipping up... as Melissa sees her pink panties! The crowd cheers again! "Ooooh... and another pantyshot! Thats two points for the Challenger!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:13 pm

The boy's glanced at each other, unable to believe their luck! In perfect unison, they looked back to Sam and nodded!

"Our pleasure!", said the taller boy with a nervous smile. He offered his hand to her.

"I'm Chris".

===

Melissa blushed a little, but she gave a grin as she saw the other girl's panties and heard the cheer, along with Sarah awarding her points. Suddenly, she threw her pillow down, and she bent over the fallen girl, and reached down, opening the button on her skirt... and then tugged it right down her legs!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:22 pm

She smiles... "I'm Samantha... thank you, boys..." She says... taking Chris's hand... and pulling him closer... going to kiss!

============

The other girl blinks... blushing! "Eeep!" As she is pantsed... or... skirtsed. The crowd cheers again! As Sarah chuckles! "How embarrassing for her! That has to be two more points for the Challenger!" As the schoolgirl goes to thwack Melissa with her pillow!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Even though, mentally, the idea of kissing a boy might still be quite embarrassing for Sam, her body was thrilled. Pleasureful thrills ran through her body as the tall, nerdy boy's lips pressed to her own. His hands groped her butt in the skimpy panties, while from behind him, the shorter boy tugged on her shoulder.

"My turn, Chris... ", he said, clearly eager to kiss Sam before she came to her senses! Chris backed off, looking stunned, and the shorter boy pushed up onto his toes and went to take his friend's place, reaching up to kiss Samantha on the lips as well!

=====

Melissa had lifted her arms to lap up the cheers of the crowd, leaving her back to her skirtless rival, and so the pillow whacked across her back, knocking her down onto her hands and knees, her butt sticking out behind her while the skirt swished about from the fall!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Sam mmmms... the kiss felt so... good... she blushes deeply... as her lips are broken with the first boy's... just to find herself leaning forwards... kissing the next.

=============

The girl goes to scramble up and get her skirt back on... as Sarah chuckles! "And Melissa goes to her knees! Such a cute pose! Thats two more points for the Home Team!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:08 am

The second boy stumbled back, a look of amazement on his face, and then he grinned to his taller friend. Jess's amused voice could be heard in Sam's head.

"Not a bad start... but half your time is already gone and you need to kiss three more people. You need to try a little harder, sweetie, or I'm going to win again", she teased.

=====

Melissa blushed, scrambling back to her feet, by which point the other girl had got her skirt back on. Stooping to pick up her pillow from the floor, she accidentally flashed her underwear to the crowd again before charging in, swinging her pillow at the other teenager!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Sam sets her face in a determined expression... and heads over to the nearest boy... tapping him on the shoulder. When he turns she leans in quickly to peck him on the lips!

============================================

The teen raises her pillow to block! As the crowd... cheers! "Melissa gives a panty shot! One point for the challenger!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 pm

The next boy turned and was kissed, dropping his little plastic cup of light beer in the process, which splashed all over the floor, and his two friends turned with him to gasp in surprise, their gaze drawn to Sam!

====

"What?! I did not!", fumed Melissa, taking her eye off the other schoolgirl, and spun around to give Sarah a shocked look. "It's this short skirt! I can't even run in it!", she pouted.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Sam was a little frantic... she had to let her body do the talking... pushing her breasts out... she turns from her latest lip lock and struts towards his nearest friend... smiling slightly as her hips sway... reaching out to pull them in for a kiss!

====

Sarah giggles. "That gave YOU a point, dear... if she makes you give a pantyshot its a point for her... if you do one one your own its a point for you..." Meanwhile from behind... the schoolgirl winds up for a bat right on Melissa's rear!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Of course, the boys were all powerless to resist Sam's charms, and were easily drawn into the kiss. This one actually fell backwards over a coffee table as she released him, leaving just one more that she needed to get, but up went the ten second count down, and the room began to flash red in time to the music!

====

As Melissa was concentrating on Sarah, she let her attention slip, and gave the other girl and easy swat at her backside, drawing a yelp as she tumbled onto her hands and knees. Her cheeks go bright red, but she tries to grab at the other teenager's ankle to tip her off balance!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Sam takes a deep breath and nods... turning towards the last boy... and smiling. "Come on... your next..." She says in a little purring voice...

====

Melissa could feel her skirt begin to swish upwards as she falls onto her hands and knees... the schoolgirl is giggling with victory... until her ankle is grabbed... and she eeps! Teetering and soon falling over Melissa!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:16 pm

The boy is drawn in, shuffling towards her... just feet away, when Jess suddenly sweeps in front of him and shoves him aside, allowing the final few seconds to count down. Turning to Sam, she smirks, and the alarm begins to ring, all the people fading away, leaving just the two of them in the house.

"Hard luck...".

====

Melissa gasps as the other girls tumbles down on top of her, causing a tangle of skinny teenage limbs and short school skirts. She blushes brightly as they end up practically in eachother's faces, her eyes widening a little, and her heart racing.

"Y-You're really pretty....".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 am

Sam blinks... mostly in shock from what just happened... its a few moments before she can find her voice. "Y-you cheated!" She proclaims! Not looking at all amused.

====

The schoolgirl giggles at that~ Smiling brightly and blushing... "You are too~" She says... momentarily distracted by the compliment...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:06 am

Jess gasped theatrically, covering her mouth with her fingers before she winked and flopped down onto the empty sofa and picked up a plastic cup, taking a sip of the beer before tossing it over her shoulder and focusing her attention on Sam.

"There's no point whining now. You lost. Again".

As she spoke, a strong tingling sensation spread across Sam's back, and there was a horrifying tearing sound as a pair of black, leathery, bat-like wings suddenly unfurled behind her. As if that wasn't bad enough, her lust was growing stronger at the same time. Now, no matter how hard she tried, she simply couldn't be anything other than sexy and seductive at all times.

"You're almost done...".

====

For a moment, Melissa thought she was going to lean up and kiss the girl, but then she remembered she had to keep passing challenges if she wanted to get back to normal. Still, over powering a teenage girl wasn't so easy when you were one yourself,but she used the distraction to flip her rival over, both their skirts pushed up as she turned the other girl onto her back, and then knelt with her knees either side of the girl's torso, her butt planted on her chest, pinning her down.

"Do I win?", she asked, looking over at Sarah.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Sam squirms at the feelings! Wincing at the growing of her wings even as another... more pleasant sensation causes her to moan softly... her face confused as she crosses her arms under her breasts... pushing them forwards...

=====

Sarah tilts her head at that... as the schoolgirl underneath her squirms. "Mmm... I suppose I should start the count... One... Two... Three!" She says... The crowd cheering! Even as she hears a disappointed humph beneath her. "Oh foo..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying