The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Samantha giggles a little as she sees the timer... this was all but won! In your face, Jess! Looking down at the offered hand... the blinks, and takes it! Going to stand up. "Its nothing, really..." She says... blushing a bit.

==================

Sarah rhythmically hits the arrows with her cute shoes... her short skirt flying up to show her pink panties... she pouts a little as Melissa cries out. "Let your body move to the beat, Melissa! Focus on it and nothing else~" She says... as a small group of watchers begins to gather around...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 pm

The boy gently squeezed her hand, pulling her up to her feet... and then a little further so she tumbled right into his arms, and he drew her into a hug. One of his hands softly brushed her thigh, and he leaned down to kiss her upon the lips...

Melissa was still focusing on holding her skirt down, but she could see Sarah's score was rising higher and higher above her own with each note she missed. With a frustrated cry she released the skirt, feeling it swish upwards as she stomped her foot down onto the flashing arrows to try and catch up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Sam is pulled to her feet! And... into the boy's arms with an eep. Her eyes blink and widen. "I... w-what are you doing?" She stammers. Even as she finds herself drawn to his lips... kissing would feel so good...

==========================

And with that... Melissa's skirt swishes upwards! The result is immediate... with her distraction ignored and her legs more free... she could hit the notes! But catching up would be hard work...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:22 pm

The kiss was brought a great sense of relief to Samantha, pleasant tingles spreading through her as her lips met those of the boy, yet in her ears, all she could here was this sound. The boss disappeared after a second or two, and everything faded to darkness around her.

===

Melissa tried her best to ignore what was happening to her skirt, as she knew that losing this would be far more embarrassing than having some people see her panties, but it wasn't so easy to think that way in the heat of the moment. Her gaze was entirely focused on the screen as she hopped and twisted to try and cover each flashing arrow!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Samantha kisses... sighing with relief and a bit of pleasure... her cheeks blushed... but... blinks at the buzzer... looking around as the boy fades away... as does everything else. Once her tingly head starts working again... "D-damnit! I was so close!"

=================

Melissa hops and twists! Skirt fluttering with every movement... Sarah does grin at her, though. "There we go! Now your getting it!" She says happily... as the girl's score goes up...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 pm

"Close... but no cigar", came Jess's purring voice, and the smell of cigar smoke made Samantha's nose twitch. She could feel tingles spreading through her, causing her hips to push out, her thighs and her butt to swell in size, but most of all, her breasts to increase two full cup sizes!

====

Melissa's cheeks burned brightly, trying to block it all out, the gathering crowd, Sarah's comments, determined to win the dance off. She was getting out of breath, and started praying that the song would be over soon or she'd collapse and instantly lose...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Sam sighs... then shivers at the tingles... groaning. "N-not again..." She says... as her hips get even wider... her rear plumping up... then her breasts swelling... and swelling! "A-ack!" She says... cupping them as they grow larger and heavier... not stopping until they hit E cups.

========================

It was hard to know when it ended... not having played DDR before... but as her skirt swirls, and she tunes out the cheers of the guys... the song seems to be wrapping up! She has to get everything perfect!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:57 am

Sam's clothes shifted in the darkness, the tiny dress shrinking until it was all gone, and she could feel herself now in nothing but underwear... and high heels. The sound of lazy jazz music reached her ears as the scene began to bleed into her vision. She was in a dark room with black carpets and red lighting. There were were booths around the edges of the room with black leather sofas, with various men sitting in them, being entertained by underwear-clad dancers. Sam's own underwear was black lace, and her heels were shiny and black too.

====

Melissa could feel her legs ache as she 'danced'. By this point she was just letting herself go, her feet seeming to hit the right arrows before her mind has even realised which one she was meant to be stepping on. She started to worry she was on the verge of collapse, that one wrong step would cause it all to go wrong, and even just thinking about what she was doing too much might cause that to happen! She was panting for breath, her wide eyes staring at the screen, her heart racing inside her chest... much longer and she was going to fail spectacularly!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Sam blushes deeper... soon in black lace panties and bra... and shiny high heels. She blushes... her enhanced curves on display for all to see. "Very funny, Jess." She says... frowning.

===========================

And just when it seems Melissa cant stand anymore... the song ends... to simulated cheering... and actual cheering from the boys around! Sarah blushes... panting a bit... as the score begins being tallied! She looks over... smiling. "You did well..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Jess was nowhere to be seen, but Sam heard the woman's voice in her head.

"I'll make it quick... five minutes to earn a hundred dollars", she said, the amusement clear in her tone.

Looking around, most of the people in the club seemed to be already entertained. There were two people that were looking around, with no girl dancing for them.

One was a guy in his late twenties, with short brown hair. He was wearing a light grey suit that seemed to have been tailored for him, as it was a perfect fit on every inch of his body, with a black silk shirt beneath it, and shiny brown leather shoes. He checked the time on a gold rolex watch, and then poured himself another glass of champagne from the bottle on the table beside him.

The other was actually a girl! She was really pretty, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and had large breasts, but she was wearing a white vest top and a short, denim skirt with a frayed hem, along with pink sandals on her feet. She was sipping a glass of coke and looking around.

====

Melissa actually collapsed in relief. She sank down onto her knees and planted her hands onto the flashing pad beneath her while trying to catch her breath, taking a nervous glance at the boys around her. She could feel herself coated with a thin layer of perspiration, while her head ached slightly from the all the pressure. Hearing Sarah's comment, she peered up at the screen fearfully.

"How well... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Sam sighs... stupid Jess... but wastes no time looking around for a customer... blinking her eyes at the two choices. She heads over to the attractive girl... wincing slightly as she feels her breasts jiggle and sway. She pushes thoughts of discomfort aside as she approaches her and smiles. "Hello, miss... can I help you?"

===============

The scores go up and up and up... and... then stop! And Melissa... won! By ten points! Sarah pouts. "Aaaww... I guess I should have practiced a bit first...." But the boys continue cheering for the teen girl! Sarah giggles. "Oh well... there are more challenges ahead."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:19 pm

The pretty blonde smiled brightly when Sam approached.

"Hey... well, I was hoping for a little bit of company... ", she said, admiring Sam's chest before she glanced around at some of the girls dancing for the men.

"I was starting to think I didn't have what the girls in this place were looking for...".

====

Melissa felt a huge smile spread across her face as she saw her score rise above Sarah's, and she threw her head back with a sigh of relief. Her cheeks went a little red as she turned to look up at the other girl from the floor.

"So I go back a little closer to the old me?", she asked, hopefully.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Sam smiles back. "I'd be happy to dance for you... if youd like." It would certainly be less embarrassing than dancing for a man...

=======================

Sarah pouts... but nods. "Yeeeaaah you do." The girl feels herself getting older... she grows taller... her breasts beginning to fill out her top as her hips flare out a bit... her outfit stretching to compensate.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:32 pm

The girl's smile grew even further as Sam offered to dance for her, and she nodded her head.

"I'd like that... a lot", she said in a sweet voice as she leaned back in her seat, and lifted the glass of coke to take a sip from it, her eyes never leaving Sam's body.

"I'm Brittnie by the way. What's your name?".

====

Melissa winced as she realised she was maturing, but rather than going back to a more masculine figure, was actually getting more feminine as she matured. She went bright red as she felt the already short school skirt creep a little further up her thighs, making it quite easy to see her panties as she knelt on the dance pad.

Realising this, she quickly climbed up to her feet and tried to tug it down, her eyes widening at the weight of her breasts on her chest, the tight-fitting white school blouse feeling like it was about to burst around them. She glanced nervously at the group of boys before her gaze turned back to Sarah.

"Seriously? This isn't fair... I never looked like this before...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Sam blushes a bit... but smiles back. "I'm Samantha. Nice to meet you, Brittnie." She says... before starting to dance for the other woman! Taking cues from the other dancers as she moves her new body to the music... blushing a bit more as her scantily clad curves jiggle with her movements.

=====================================

Sarah giggles a bit~ "First you have to win back your age before you can win back your manhood~" As Melissa finally finishes growing... leaving her a solid teen with C cup breasts... straining against her blouse. Short skirt wrapped around wide hips and plumped thighs... she certainly looks like an early developer.

Finally the background begins to fade out... being replaced with... a fighting arena! Stands all around them filled with people... as in front of them is a large square raised platform.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying