The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Sam sighs... "Fine... I'll give it my all... or whatever. Whats next?"

==============

Melissa's gasp causes the girl rustling in the closet to pause! "Melissa...? Is that yoouu~?" She asks with her melodic little voice... as she hears footsteps approaching the side of the bed!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 pm

"I'm glad you asked", said Jess, and she held the empty cocktail glass out to Sam as her pink waitress uniform began to shift. The top and skirt merged into one black silky dress. A mass of white lace underskirts poofed out beneath it as the sleeves puffed up, and more white lace appeared around the edges of them. A white apron materialised over the top of the dress, and her pink sneakers were transformed into black high heels that forced her butt out behind her, and thrust her breasts forward slightly.

"Get me another drink and I'll explain".

====

Melissa squirmed slightly, wriggling across the carpet, away from the edge of the bed that the girl was coming towards, but she couldn't move very fast without making a noise, nor could she see where she was going as she was facing the direction the girl was now approaching...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Sam winces as her uniform begins changing... and wobbles as she gains high heels! "Ack!" She steadies herself against a wall... "I cant walk in these!" She complains.

=================

Meanwhile Melissa inches away! But she sees the bed skirt ripple as the girl goes to her knees... her skirt swishing... It was now or never if she was going to get out of sight!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 pm

"See... there you go again, complaining instead of doing what you were told. That's why you're going to lose everything playing against me", said Jess with a shake of her head as Sam began filling out again, her bust increased two cup sizes this time, her hips swelling out to help keep her body's balance in check.

====

Melissa makes a scramble for it, but as she rises too quickly, she bumps the top of her head against the bottom of the bed, and before she could stop it, an 'ouch' had slipped out of her lips. Her heart skipped a beat, and her wide eyes looked over to where the skirting around the bed was being lifted up...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Sam acks as her breasts swell! Getting bigger and bigger... pushing the top of her maid dress out until they reach D cups... not to mention her widening hips... contributing to her increasingly voluptuous figure... She cups her chest... staring down at it for a moment... before looking to Jess. "What do you mean by losing everything, Jess... so far you havent taken anything from me... Just made me... more of a girl."

===============

And with a bump and eep, the bed skirt is pulled back revealing a cute little face! "Gotcha!" Says the little girl triumphantly! :D As the scene begins fading out... Melissa feeling a soothing hand on the bump on her head, as Sarah is suddenly behind her... hugging her. "Poor dear... you did good! You almost got it..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:57 pm

"Oh my god... I've turned people into bimbos and they were still smarter than you. Why aren't you doing a thing you're told?", snapped Jess, sounding rather irritated.

====

Melissa groaned as the skirt was pulled back, revealing another little girl who gave her that grin before fading out of view. She felt so deflated, not even able to win at a children's game, and felt herself sink against the warm body as Sarah's soothing voice filled her ears, and a hand rubbed at her sore head.

"Does that mean no punishment for losing?", she asked, hopefully.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Sam stamps her heel and glares. "Maybe because you havent explained a thing since this crazy ride started! You just made me into a girl, threw me into these crazy challenges, and have done nothing but smirk and make fun of me the whole time!" She crosses her arms. "I'm not doing a thing more until you explain to me what the heck is going on, you hear!"

==================

Sarah tuts a bit. "Sorry, sweetness... we dont have second prizes in these games. I'm afraid its all or nothing... but your getting better! I'm sure you'll be winning in no time." She says... as Melissa begins shrinking again... her dress beginning to reform into little black gym shorts and a blue t-shirt. As a grassy field begins to fade in to the background!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Jess just looked up with raised eyebrows as Sam threw her little tantrum. "Then you're going to lose another game and it will get worse. Seriously, I like to win, but this is going to get boring fast unless you start trying. Now get me a drink and I'll explain the next challenge. If you win, maybe you'll go back to being a little closer to how you started".

=====

Melissa felt her face brushing the material of Sarah's dress as the woman seemed to grow while holding her, but then she realised it was actually she that had got smaller again. Stepping back a little, she looked down, watching as the pretty dress transformed into the little shorts and t-shirt. She thought it would be a relief to be out of the dress, but she looked so small now, it was hard to feel any triumph.

"What do I have to do?", she asked eagerly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Sam glares a bit more... but sighs... and goes to get her a drink. "Fine..." She says... wobbling on her heels.

=========================

Sarah hugs the little girl in gym shorts and a T shirt... smiling. "This time its a team game... kiddie league soccer! All you have to do is help your team win!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Jess sighed in relief, and leaned her head back. As Sam headed for the bar, she began to talk.

"Your next challenge is to please your Master. The owner of this fine house", she said, waving her hands around to indicate the surroundings. You'll be able to see a scale of how pleased he is with you, floating above his head. Once you fill up the meter, you win. You have twenty minutes. You don't fill it up in that time, you lose. It's pretty simple".

=====

Melissa blushed brightly as she leaned into the hug, and then looked up, feeling herself grin as the woman explained the next challenge. "I'm really good at soccer", she said confidently, before wincing a little as she realised how different her body was going to feel now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Sam pauses at the bar. "Two things... one, what do you want to drink... two... what happens if I keep losing?"

================

Indeed! Melissa's body was much smaller... her legs very much shorter... but Sarah smiles! "Great! Are you ready?" She says... as other little girls in either red or blue T shirts begin wandering onto the field!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:10 pm

"I'll have a vodka and cranberry with ice", said Jess with a seductive smile. "You keep transforming. Eventually, you'll be beyond ever returning to normal... and then you'll be mine", purred the woman with a mischievous glint in her green eyes as she watched Sam at the bar.

====

Melissa nodded slowly. She wasn't actually she WAS ready, but she didn't think waiting around would change that. She wandered over towards the girls in the blue t-shirts, nodding in greeting to a couple of them. "Just pass the ball to me... I'm good at this", she told them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Sam shivers a bit at that... creepy... She frowns... then goes to pour Jess the drink and give it to her.

=====================

The little girls blink at her... some giggling, others roll their eyes. "Suuuure Melissa..." They say... as Sarah pulls a soccer ball out of thin air with a little pop... smiling. "Let the game begin!" She says... tossing the ball in the air! The girls on both sides squeal and go for it!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:11 pm

"So, do you think you can actually try and win this time? It's not THAT hard, is it, honey?", asked Jess as she took the drink from Sam and took a sip. "Or do you want to be mine?", she winked.

====

Melissa blushed as the little girls seemed to doubt her soccer skills. She gave them a little frown, but took up her position on the field as Sarah tossed the ball up into the air. Immediately she ran forward, trying to get control of the ball, but instead she ended up crashing down onto her butt, having missed it completely!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Sam sighs... "I definitely do not... I'll do my best this round." She says... blushing a bit.

====================

And so... Melissa lands on her little rear! The other girls move around her, giggling... as red team gains control of the ball! Heading towards the blue goal!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying