The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:29 am

"You don't get it, do you? If you don't start putting some effort into trying to beat these challenges, things are going go get a lot worse for you", warned Jess as Sam walked passed her. As she reached the table and asked if there was anything else she could get them, the guy with the dark brown haired smiled up at her.

"Yeah, how about a phone number?", he asked with a wink.

=====

Matt continued to blush as she learned she was going to be playing the children's game of hide and seek, but at least she felt more positive about beating this one than she had the obstacle course. Drawing in a deep breath, she nodded, her dress tickling her legs as she ran across the room and opened the door, figuring there would be better places to hide elsewhere in the house.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Sam just frowns more! She WAS giving an effort! Jess was just... annoying. Anyways, back to the table... Jess blushed deeply... but... it was just some imaginary guy, right? She bites her lip... before taking the pen and pad for taking orders... scribbling down her cell number and handing it to the boy...

======================

Matt finds the house is a two story one... with lots of potential hiding places! Sarah calls after her. "The basement and the attic are off limits! We want to keep you girls safe!" She says as Matt finds a two bathroom, two bedroom, laundry room, kitchen, dining room house with plenty of closets, furniture... all kinds of things to hide behind!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 pm

As Samantha handed over the note, the boy grinned and handed her a ten dollar bill in return. "Here's your tip", he winked.

"Half way there... but less than half your time left", said Jess as she walked by again, this time carrying a plate of fries across the diner.

"NEW GIRL!", yelled the chef at the window. "Hot dogs for table one!".

====

Matt hurried up the stairs, poking her head into a bathroom before ending up in a bedroom that looked like it belonged to someone more grown up than she was. Every little movement of her head brought a swish of her pigtails, an embarrassing reminder of her current predicament. Closing the door behind her, she moved onto the bed and bent down, peering beneath it. Satisfied, she lowered herself onto the floor and crawled into the darkness, feeling her dress bunching up around her thighs as she did so.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Sam smiles at the boy... genuinely relieved... half over... she nods. "Thanks..." And turns... heading back to the chef! She wanted to make a comment to Jess... but... she had to work fast!

===========================

And lo, the little girl hides under what looks like the mother and father's room bed! The room is a mix of feminine and masculine... Old Spice competing with perfume and make up. But with the big bed... she can without much difficulty squeeze under it... but will it be enough?! As she hears giggling little girls start to romp through the house!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:13 pm

"Table one!", yelled the chef, banging her fists on the counter top, rattling the plate full of hot dogs! There was a clock on the wall, and it's ticking seemed to grow louder, although nobody else in the diner seemed to notice this. Across the room, at table one, sat a guy that looked to be in his mid-twenties, wearing a pale blue shirt and cream trousers. Sitting with him was a blonde little girl that looked about five or six, in a frilly pink dress, and a boy that seemed the same age, with the same coloured hair, dressed in little versions of what the man was wearing.

====

Matt wriggled herself around so she was laying flat on her chest, and was able to peer at the door from under her cover, although even if someone did come through, she'd not be able to see much more than their feet. The sound of giggling made her heart race a little faster, nothing more she could do now but wait to see if she was discovered or not.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Sam nods, taking the plate! "I'm going I'm going!" She says... grabbing said plate and hurrying over to table one! Smiling a bit at the man and what appears to be his children or perhaps much younger siblings. "Hello sir, sir, and miss. Hot dogs for table one?" She says...

==============

Indeed it seemed the game was on! She could hear doors being opened and closed... the pitter pattering of little feet working their way around the house... seemingly downstairs for now... but it was only a matter of time before they moved closer... Even now she heard someone skipping up the stairs!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:29 pm

The man looked up with a relieved smile.

"Thanks", he said, as both the kids grabbed a hot dog each and bit into them. He watched them for a moment and then looked back up to Sam.

"Could we get three colas too?", he asked. Up on the wall above the bar, a 60 second count down had appeared over the face of the clock, and it was flashing red as it decreased...

====

Matt shook her head slightly as she heard someone coming up the stairs, and hoped they fact the bedroom belonged to adults would be enough to put them off exploring it. With her chin pressed down against the carpet, she drew a deep breath and waited...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Sam nods. "Of course, sir... no problem." She says... taking down that! "Anything else...?"

=======================

Matt could do little! Well... maybe she could tug at the bed's skirts a little to try to hide herself more... or scrunch up as far as she could under the bed... the moment of truth seems near! She hears other little girls heading into the rooms nearby on her floor!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:13 pm

"Just the drinks, thanks", said the weary-looking guy with a smile. The room began to flesh red again, and Sam could hear that loud alarm going, but just like the school corridor, nobody else seemed to react to it. Up on the wall, it showed she had twenty seconds left...

====

Reaching out, Matt tried to tug the bed skirting down into place to cover herself, but that also cut off her view of the door, and left her relying on her hearing alone as the pattering of little feet spread through the surrounding rooms.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Sam winces! What was she supposed to do?! Shake the guy down for ten bucks? She sighs... and hurries to the counter to relay the order!

==================

Meanwhile... soon Matt can no longer see whats going on! Which becomes stressful as she hears... the door to her room open! Better be quiet...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 pm

As Sam reached the counter, a bright whiteness exploded around her, fading out the room. The alarm was cut off after a moment or two, and everything began to fade back in, but not as it had been. She was stood behind the counter of a circular bar in the middle of a large room. There was lots of dark wood, and several huge TV screens lined one wall, with some brown leather sofas around them, and there was a pool table on the other side of the room. Relaxing on the sofas, wearing a pink bath robe, was Jess!

====

Matt sucked in a deep breath, and wrapped both little hands across her mouth to try and keep silent as she heard the door open. She couldn't quite keep still though, squirming as the lace on the pretty yellow dress tickled around her thighs while she lay there.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Sam acks as the whiteness explodes! The violent scene transition... transisting! Once it finally settles down to what looks like... a... bar! She sighs... looking to Jess. "I guess I failed that one?"

=================================

And so she lies still and waits! Squirming while the pitter patter of little feet searched for her! She hears a giggle, then a little girl's voice. "Where aaaare you, Melissa~?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 pm

"Of course you failed. You barely tried... ", said Jess, without even looking back at her from the sofa, where she seemed to be watching three different reality shoes while sipping on a cocktail.

=====

Melissa? Was the girl calling Matt? Of course... a little girl with the name Matt wouldn't sound right at all. She blushed brightly at the revelation, and keeps holding her breath as she heard the girl getting closer, but already she could tell that she wasn't going to be able to keep that up for long...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Sam glares. "What are you talking about! I did everything I could! You just dont give me enough time..."

===================

She hears the little girl creep closer... then... "Aha!" She says... as the sound of the closet is opened quickly! The girl rummaging through it...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:59 pm

"No, stupid, you always spend too long protesting after being given your challenge. Half your time was gone before you'd even served one plate of food. You need to put a LOT more effort into doing what you're supposed to or this is going to get very bad, very quickly for you".

====

Matt, or Melissa rather, was feeling dizzy from holding her breath as the footsteps went alongside the bed and she heard the closet being opened, and the sound of clothing being tugged about. Pulling her hands away from her lips, she tried to quietly draw breath, but her body naturally sucked in enough to fill her lungs now the airways were unobstructed...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying