The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Jess tutted. "You go ahead and stand there, hun, it makes little difference to me if you lose this. In fact, it's kind of more fun for me if you do", she said with a wink. With her holding the door open, Sam could see the sign on the outside was for the girls bathroom, and on the other side was a school corridor.

====

Matt's gaze followed the woman's butt and thighs across the room as she rose from her desk, and then she followed, wincing at the way the skirt felt, swishing around her thighs, or the gaping absence between them. "What course?", she asked as she stepped around the desk, stumbling at first just from how strange the body felt, and one hand tried to hold the plaid skirt in place as she hurried to the door.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Sam bites her lip... this whole thing had to... be some kind of weird dream... Hesitantly, she heads towards the door... still tugging at her skirt and feeling strange in her new skin...

========

Sarah giggles once more... "Why this one, silly." ^_^ She says... opening the door to reveal! A bit of an odd sight... straight ahead is a gauntlet of jungle gym type proportions... monkey bars, rope swings, climbing walls, slides... all one after another leading straight ahead. On either side of this gauntlet are bleachers filled with... cheering schoolboys. And below is... a black void...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:55 am

As Sam stepped out into the corridor, several groups of the students were wandering by. There was a group of tall, strong looking boys gathered by the lookers, who's attention was immediately grabbed by a group of cheerleaders that walked by in yellow uniforms. Quite close to her, was another boy with brown hair, who wore a baggy black t-shirt with a band on the chest, and he too had been distracted by the cheerleaders. Further along was a skinny boy with shoulder length blonde hair and glasses. He wore a red t-shirt with Mario on it, and had a back pack over his shoulders.

======

Matt nervously shuffled over to the door and gasped as she peered out to see the obstacle course. Her eyes widened when she saw all the cheering boys either side of the course, and then she looked down at herself again, neither the tight blouse or the short skirt seeming suitable attire for such a thing.

"Dressed like... this?", she moaned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Sam fidgets... looking around at the boys and the cheerleaders... what was she supposed to do now? Its not like she could... just... talk to some random guy!

====

Sarah pats Matt on the shoulder, smiling. "Of course! And try to give a good show while your at it... it will earn you bonus points!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:20 pm

The bathroom door swung shut after Sam stepped out, the woman with bunny ears not following her into the corridor. The skinny blonde boy glanced up as she stood there, looking around helplessly, and he adjusted his glasses, his cheeks going a little red as he finished placing books into his back pack, and zipped it up.

=====

Matt shivered as the woman patted her on the shoulder. She'd never been great at this sort of thing before, and in such a strange feeling body and odd clothes, it already felt like an impossible task. "What's down there?", she asked, nodding at the black void while holding onto the frame of the door, fearful of stepping too near the edge.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Sam sighs a bit... then... wanders over to the blonde boy. "Um... heya..." She says... waving.

===================

Sarah blinks. "Oh? Dont worry, silly! Down there is just defeat. It wont hurt... I promise. But you should be focused on the goal!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:03 am

The boy's blue eyes glanced down towards Sam's skirt, and then at her chest, before finally meeting her gaze, and he nervously swallowed a deep breath.

"Hi... ", he replied, seeming startled at being confronted by an actual girl. He kept looking at her as he worked the back pack straps over his shoulders again.

======

Matt nodded, and felt the ribbon that was now tied in her long hair. She reached up to feel it and blushed, before trying to focus on the obstacle course ahead. Stepping through the doorway, her knees felt weak, and she glanced at the cheering boys, and then to the first obstacle that lay in wait.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Sam blushes a bit at the boy's staring... had he never seen a girl before? After staring back a moment, she clears her throat. "Um... whats your name...?" She asks.

===================

Matt feels the silky ribbon... in her equally silky, well kept hair... looking out, the first obstacle seems to be a long bridge... with no guardrails! It looks rather... wobbly. Beside it is a zipline... so she has two options of getting over to the platform on the other side!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:22 pm

The boy seemed lost for words for a moment or two, his eyes widening in surprise. "Harvey... ", he said, quickly looking down, sliding a phone from his pocket and checking it, although Sam could see there was nothing to read on the screen apart from the time.

========

The teenager began to walk towards the bridge, holding her arms out slightly, her fingers spread, as if that would help her balance. She glanced down, blushing at the shiny, black leather shoes as she carefully stepped out onto the long bridge. Her legs felt shaky, but the zipline was almost certain doom. She'd never been strong, and her skinny little arms would surely be far weaker than they were before.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Sam blinks a bit. "Hi Harvey... I'm... Samantha... what are you up to?" She says, fidgeting nervously...

=========================

And so, Matt steps onto the bridge! Her shoes making little clicking noises as she walks. The bridge is... quite wobbly! Shaking side to side with the slightest shift of weight...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:36 pm

"Nothing... ", mumbled the boy as another minute flicked over on the boy's phone. He looked up from it, and as he started to put it back into his pocket, Sam might see the numbers had turned red, and had become a 60 second count down. He looked her in the eye and swallowed a deep breath. "Class is starting... ", he said and went to try walked passed her.

======

Matt tried to ignore the sound of the shoes, as well as the feeling of the skirt swishing about her thighs, tickling the bare flesh as she slowly inched her way along the bridge, her knees trembling and her muscles tightening every time it swayed from side to side. She did her best to keep her gaze focused on each step, not looking up at the crowds or the woman behind her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Sam raises her arm as if to stop him... then blushes furiously... putting it back down and letting him go. She just... couldn't do it. The idea of kissing a boy... ugh.

=================

Meanwhile Matt finds it all hard to ignore... especially as the boys on either side of her cheer ever louder! "Go girl go!" Seems to be the general chant... but up ahead she can see the other side! And the rope net climb that awaits her...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:07 pm

The boy walked away, and a loud alarm filled Sam's ears as redness flashed across her vision. The other students faded out of existence, and then so did the school corridor but the deafening alarmed continued. For a moment all Sam could see was white light, and red light. White. Red. White. Red. After a few seconds, the alarm ceased, and a new setting faded in.

It had red tiles and cream walls, along two of which were units of lockers, and on another there was a low, wooden bench. On the final wall, which was now behind Sam, was a red wooden door. There were no windows, and the lighting was provided by a couple of glowing tubes going across the ceiling.

The red door opened, and it came Jess. She was wearing what looked like a waitress uniform. It was a pink silk blouse with a white collar and white trim on the short sleeves, with black buttons down the front, and a matching pink silk skirt that had a white trim, and a little white apron covering the front of it. On her feet were white sneakers, and she had a pink beret on her head, her red hair drawn into a ponytail.

"Hi again, loser... ", she grinned.

=====

Matt blushed brightly at the chants, yet part of her felt boosted by the cheering, and she hurried her pace a little, the skirt swishing up, more than likely flashing whatever underwear she now wore beneath it as she dived the last couple of feet, landing on her hands and knees on the other side. Taking a moment to catch her breath and steady her nerves, she peered up at the rope climbing net, and then scrambled up to her feet. Stretching up, she grasped at the rope, and then lifted her feet, wincing as she could feel how little grip the school shoes had as she began to climb...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Sam frowns... "That was totally not fair! Expecting me to kiss some guy in five minutes!" >_<

=====================

Matt scrambles up! If she flashed some panties while diving... that was nothing compared to the show she was giving off now... Every gust of breeze seems surgically placed to waft her skirt up as she climbs... to the loud cheering of the boys!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 pm

"I never said I played fair, hun", winked Jess as she circled Sam, and then came to a stop, her hips cocked slightly to one side, and her arms folded beneath her large breasts. "Now... you lost. Time to... pay", she grinned, and Sam felt a strong tingle spread through her. In the tight fitting t-shirt, it was easy to see and feel her breasts swelling up another cup size, and her hips pushed out wider. She seemed to get a little taller too, as her hair grew down another inch or two passed her shoulders.

====

Matt was finding it hard to concentrate with that skirt swishing and bunching and bouncing as she tried to climb. Unable to bare the thought of all those boys seeing her panties, she took one hand off the rope and went so smooth the skirt back into place, but this proved a rather big mistake as she lost her grip and tumbled backwards with a shriek, her feet getting caught up in the net, leaving her dangling upside down, helplessly, with her skirt flipped right up, giving the entire crowd and unobstructed view of her panties.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying