The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 pm

As Samantha watched the others dancers for tips... she could see that the men they were entertaining were placing notes into their underwear, yet Brittnie was just watching with a smile, lightly patting her hand on her thigh in time to the music, and sipping her drink.

====

The teenager tried covering her chest by wrapping her arms around her torso, hugging herself as she looked around in surprise at the new surroundings.

"Huh... ", she muttered in confusion, her gaze coming to rest upon the raised platform. "I don't get it... what's this challenge?", she asked, looking back to the blonde.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Samantha sighs inwardsly... continuing to dance. Why did she have to get the cheap girl...

===========================

Sarah smiles a bit~ "This next one is... a fighting tournament! With cute themed outfits!" She winks. "The first is a schoolgirl round~"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Brittnie looked happy, but sure enough, after a little bit of dancing, a loud alarm sounded in Sam's ears, and the pretty girl, along with everyone else disappeared, leaving her alone in the club. Well, almost alone. The sound of clicking heels could be heard behind her, and if she turned, she'd find Jess in a short, black silken dress holding a cocktail.

"An outstanding display of dumbness once again. It really is amazing. I mean all these guys dripping with wealth, but you go straight for the girl that obviously didn't have any. Bravo, dummy".

===

"Fight? But I couldn't even fight BEFORE you did this to me!", she moaned, now looking down at her body, and her outfit with even greater horror as her hands lifted to grasp at her head in despair. "Who am I even supposed to be fighting?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Sam facepalms... but sighs. "Well... she was nice at least..." She says... remembering Brittnie. "I'd much rather have her around than you." She frowns... crossing her arms and turning around to face Jess.

=====================================================

Sarah smiles a bit, and points over. "Her~" As from the other side of the arena... a girl about the same age as Melissa bounces into sight... she blinks as they look over at her... giggling and waving. She's wearing... the same outfit Melissa is! She looks rather cute... long brown hair, big green eyes, soft features.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Jess pouted, sliding one arm around Sam's waist, the other still holding her drink which she sipped from, her gaze looking down over Sam's chest.

"Aw, Sammy, you hurt my feelings. Oh well, time for another punishment!", she said gleefully.

Sam suddenly felt a sharp pain go through her. At first it just felt like it was everywhere, but soon began to focus on two spots at the top of her head, and another at the tip of her tail bone. There was a soft cracking sound, like an egg shell being broken, as two black horns suddenly rose up from her hair, and a long, black, leathery, whip-like tail burst out above her butt, reaching down almost to her ankles.

====

Melissa squinted as she saw the figure coming towards her, and then blushed a little as she realised she was getting close to the age she'd started off as, which meant other girls at this age were looking pretty attractive. She swallowed a deep breath as the cute girl came closer, and she found herself enjoying the way the uniform looked on someone else... before cringing as she remembered she was wearing exactly the same thing.

"This isn't going to end well... ", she sighed as she made her way up to the raised platform, and nodded her head to the girl that was to be her opponent. One hand held the back of her skirt down, and she glanced nervously at the packed stands. "They're not real... not real... ", she muttered under her breath.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Sam frowns... and holds her breath... then winces as the pain goes through her! "A-ack!" She exclaims... before beging given... horns and a tail? She blinks... feeling her head gingerly. "What... the heck are these...?"

==================================

The cute girl hops up onto the arena... Sarah nodding! "Right! The rules are simple... knock your opponent out of the ring... make them give up... or earn ten cute points!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:15 pm

"Those are horns... and that's a tail", said Jess, as if they were the most normal thing in the world, and then swallowed the rest of her cocktail. "Tell me, Sam, are you familiar with succubi? I'm pretty sure you might have heard of them before... I bet you were the sort of guy that read THAT sort of manga, huh?", she smirked.

====

Setting her hands on her hips, Melissa stood awkwardly and looked to Sarah as she explained the rules, nodding at the first two... before her mouth fell open at the final winning condition.

"Cute points?", she groaned, her gaze darting back to the audience, and she could feel the warm redness spreading across her cheeks. "Great... ", she sighed, and tried to take up what she thought might be a fighting position, although she quickly learned that wearing a skirt didn't lend itself to taking up such a stance.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Sam... stares a bit... "Yeah... I... heard of them. But what does..." She blinks... "No way..."

=======================

Sarah giggles, nodding. "Mhmmm! Do enough cute moves and you can win! How many points a move is worth depends on the judge!" The girl across from Melissa winks... as a pair of fluffy pillows appear in both contestants arms!

"Ready...?" Asks Sarah.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:04 am

Jess giggled and reached out, stroking her fingertips along Sam's new horns.

"You're a succubus now, sweetie. A Mistress of seduction... ", she purred, and sure enough, while Sam's sex drive had already been pretty high, now it cranked up even further, her desire for men no longer stronger than her attraction to women, but both now equal.

==

Melissa groaned as she found herself holding onto a pillow, and she nodded her head when Sarah asked if she were ready. Having such a cute opponent was distracting, and she found herself finding it hard to feel any sort of aggression towards the other schoolgirl, which made her first swing of the pillow a rather pathetic one to say the least...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Sam blushes... squirming a bit... "I don't want to be..." She mutters...

======

The little schoolgirl giggles... "This will be fun!" She says in a chipper voice... teetering back as she blocks the pillow swing with her own pillow... squealing a bit... before swinging the fluffy pillow at Melissa!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:06 pm

"Then you should have tried harder in the challenges", said Jess in a voice that was mockingly sympathetic, while she gently reached out to stroke Sam's hair with a grin.

"Now... your seduction powers just went through the roof, so we won't be messing around with such silly challenges as kissing just one boy anymore. That wouldn't even be a challenge for a succubus like you. So, are you listen carefully? You have five minutes... seduce five people into kissing you", she smiled as a new scene faded in around them.

It was a party in a regular looking house, filled with people that looked a couple of years older than Sam had originally been, college students perhaps, and they were all in costumes, drinking beers from little plastic cups while bopping away to rock music.

====

Melissa was struggling to find motivation to battle the cute girl, and it wasn't just her attacks with the pillow that suffered, but her defence. She yelped as the pillow whacked across her chest, knocking her back, and she crashed onto her butt with her knees sticking up, giving EVERYONE a view of her panties.

Going bright red, she stumbled back to her feet, and held one hand out to the other teenager. "Can't we just... talk about this?", she groaned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Sam pouts at that... but looks down at herself... she... had to stop this before it got any worse... She looks around for a good target... someone drunk and alone should do...

==============

At the pantyshot... the crowd cheers! As a billboard lights up with an electric display of panties! Sarah calls out in a microphone! "And the Home Team Schoolgirl hits! Causing the Challenger to give up a pantyshot! Two points to the Home Team!"

The schoolgirl giggles a little, putting her hands on her hips. "Suuure~ If you want you can just... give up. Then we can, like, go out and have a real slumber party!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 pm

She couldn't see anyone alone, but there were a couple of nerdy looking guys stood at the back, talking to each other. One was a little shorter, with shoulder length brown hair, the other tall and skinny, with short blonde hair, and they both wore glasses. Looking up, each of them gasped at the sight of the curvy Samantha looking their way.

===

Melissa looked up in shock as the panties flashed up on the display board and the crowd cheered, her mouth falling open as Sarah awarded points to her rival for it. She frowned at the suggestion of giving up.

"Sorry... I can't do that... I have more to lose than you do", she said, and leapt forward, swinging her pillow at the other teenager!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Sam blinks a bit... and heads over towards the pair of guys... "Hey boys..." She says... smiling a bit.

===============

The schoolgirl eeps as she is hit! Tumbling backwards with an oof and a pout... "Awww... but we could have so much fun and talk about boys!" She says... Melissa cant help but notice her skirt is longer than Melissas... the home team advantage?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 pm

The boys both blush, Sam instantly getting one hundred percent of their attention. The shorter one cleared his throat, yet his voice still trembled slightly when he spoke. "Hey... cool costume... ", he said, their eyes drawn to her chest. "You want a drink or something?", offered the taller one.

=====

Melissa found herself looking forward to getting a peek of her opponents panties, just as everyone else had seen her's, only for her mouth to fall open when she saw the other girl's skirt was just about long enough to cover them as she stumbled back.

"I hate boys!", she yelled in frustration, and this time she put a little more force into her attack as she swung at the other schoolgirl once again, her hair whipping about as she did so.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying