The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Sam makes out with... Jess! Her cheeks blushing as her breasts push against the red haired woman's... the alarm bells all around... but... it felt so good...

====

The babysitter girl smiles... "Good girl..." She says... before slipping the bottle into Melissa's mouth. She finds herself instinctively wanting to suck on the rubber nipple... but... does she?
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Jess grasps Sam's butt with both hands, squeezing her cheeks firmly asa tiny, skin-tight black PVC dress began to form around her, the bottom of the hem reaching only as far down as her panties already did. It creaked and squeaked as she moved, and then some more as her cup size swelled again, and now it was getting kind of ridiculous how huge her breasts were!

====

Melissa's eyes remained closed, leaning against the other girl as she felt the bottle being pushed into her mouth. She tried her best to pretend the crowd weren't there as her lips closed around the rubber nipple, and she began to suckle on it, just as she'd been told. Her hands grasped at the pink vest of the curvy teenager, shame spreading across her face.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Sam squirms as Jess squeezes her rear... blinking at the squeaky sounds as she looks down to her swelling breasts. "I-I... u-um..."

===

The babysitter strokes her hair lightly... keeping the bottle in position as Melissa suckles... the milky formula flowing into her mouth... it tasted... good... The babysitter begins humming a soothing tune lightly... gently rocking Melissa.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Jess took a step back, as Sam's heels were suddenly lifted high off the floor, a pair of black, PVC boots forming on her feet, forcing her butt out behind her, and her chest out in front of her. Her long hair was worked into a thick braid that fell down between her leathery wings, passed her butt, a black bow tied at the end, and then a leather choker appeared around her neck with diamond studs on.

"Now you're mine...", purred the red-haired woman.

====

Melissa leaned her weight further into the other girl, her surroundings seeming to grow more distant as she focused on the closeness. The fingers that stroked through her hair sent tingles down her spine while she suckled from the bottle, her squirming causing the diaper to crinkle between her thighs.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 am

Sam teeters, wobbling as her feet suddenly sprout heels! "A-aack!" She says... windmilling her arms slightly as her rear is pushed out and her huge breasts jiggle from the motion. She winces as the rest of her clothing arranges itself... and frowns at Jess...

===

The babysitter continues to rock, hum, and bottle feed Melissa... it feels so... comforting... she smiles. "Drink it all up like a good girl... then I can tuck you in for a nap."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 pm

"What? Don't look at me like that, sweetie. You knew the rules from the start. Maybe if you'd tried a little bit harder in those easy challenges at the start, things would have turned out differently for you, but you were too stubborn, so you lost. I wonder if Sarah had it so easy with your buddy", she shrugged.

===

Melissa gulped down the mouthfuls of warm milk, and her eyes peeked opened a little to see the older girl smiling. Her hands had shifted around, but still clung to the girl as the bottle slowly drained. She wondered how taking a nap would affect the scoring of the battle, but it was too late to do anything about that now as she swallowed the last of the milk.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Sam sighs... and crosses her arms under her breasts... pushing them up a bit as she leans slightly to the side... a hip thrust out. "Fine... well... what happens now?" She asks... thinking to her friend... hopefully he was okay...

====

The babysitter nods! "Such a good girl!" As Melissa drinks the last of the milk... she goes to get up... gently lifting Melissa in her arms and beginning to carry the girl towards the crib in the middle... "Maybe later you can play with your friends... wont that be fun?" She says.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 am

"What happens now? The game is over. You belong to me now. You're my servant, my pet, anything I want you to be. You'll work to make me even stronger. You'll clean my home, and bring me boys so I can do this to them and grow my army further. Any other stupid questions?".

====

Melissa looked surprised as she found herself being lifted by the other girl. She could see that the babysitter was older, but she'd thought the gap was two, maybe three years, and hadn't been expecting that. Her heart began to race as she saw she was being carried towards the large crib.

"B-But I want to play with you... ", she whispered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Sam frowns... "Yeah, here is one: Why are you such a bitch?"

====

The babysitter giggles at that... and smiles. "If you want to play with me... sure, we can play." She says softly. As for the gap in age... it was about what Melissa expected... but for some reason it felt more... and the older girl had to be rather strong to just pick her up, carrying her towards the crib...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:50 pm

As soon as the word had left Sam's lips, she felt a tightening on her choker, and Jess was holding a leash that was now fixed to it. The red-haired woman leaning closer, narrowing her eyes.

"Call me that again... and I'll make sure there's no doubt left as to which one of is the bitch. You follow?", she asked, giving the leash a firm tug.

===

Melissa felt herself returning the girl's smile, and she felt herself relax a little as the girl said they would still be able to hang out after her nap. That must mean she wasn't going to lose because of this. Well, the girl could be lying... but she seemed so nice. Melissa shook the thought out of her head and yawned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Sam frowns back... "You didnt answer the question..." She says... but dosent repeat it.

====

The older girl sets Melissa in the crib... and tucks her in... its rather... comfy... the sheets are soft and snuggly... she leans in and kisses her forehead. "Do you need a lullaby?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 am

"I get power from people challenging me and losing... from people becoming like you...", she said, stepping closer, stroking her fingers around the curve of one of Sam's breasts, grinning slightly. "The more people turn out like this, the more powerful I get. It's the same for Sarah, but she has... slightly different tastes to me. Maybe we can go see your friend soon. Would you like that?".

=====

Melissa looked up in embarrassment as she was lowered into the large crib and then tucked in by the older teenager, yet she smiled when her forehead was kissed. When asked if she needed a lullaby, she shook her head, and closed her eyes. Her breathing slowed, and within minutes, she was asleep.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Sam shivers as Jess strokes one of her massive breasts... blushing at the feeling... and her words. "G-great... um... how long do I have to stay like this?" She winces...

======

Melissa falls into a deep, comfortable sleep... when she finally awakes, there is a brightly painted pastel roof over her head... She was still dressed as before... and she seemed more... small... and less developed. Looking around she would see a young girl's bedroom beyond the bars of the crib!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:54 pm

"How long? Oh... I forgot to mention. You're immortal now. You'll live forever... and serve for me forever", explained Jess with a hugely satisfied grin, her hands still all over Sam. As embarrassing as it was... it felt great. The red-haired seductress leaned a little closer, kissing her upon the lips.

"So where should we begin? Maybe have you trap a new boy for me?".

====

Melissa came around slowly, yawning and squirming, stretching her arms above her head, and her feet towards the foot of what she thought was her bed, arching her spine a little, only for a crinkling sound to grab her attention. Her eyes flew open, and she stared at the bars around her in confusion before sitting up and looking down at herself. One hand went to the thick diaper, squeezing the front of it with a groan, but the other hand patted at her chest... blinking as she found it once again flat.

"S-Sarah?", she mumbled, slowly climbing to her feet, checking the height of the bars around her, to see if would be able to climb over them!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Sam blushes... she should be freaking out, but her succubus body liked what it was feeling. Her plump lips seem to pucker on their own, kissing Jess back eagerly. Once the moment passes, Sam blinks, shaking her head and going to pull away. "N-no way!"

====

Melissa would find the bars very... high... and walking to be a bit wobbly... the diaper pushes her legs apart enough to make her unbalanced. As for Sarahs and Babysitters... she sees the mature teen babysitter sitting in a chair nearby... dozing. She could always cry...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying