The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Jess giggled as she watched Sam's transformation get worse.

"Definitely one more loss and this becomes permanent... and you become mine", she said hungrily.

"Let's test your resolve... your next challenge is to AVOID making out with a boy... five minute time limit", she winked. A door across the room opened... and in walked the old Sam. The original, college-aged boy Sam.

====

Melissa squealed, and scrambled to her feet, throwing her arms up and bouncing around, cheering along with the crowd.

"I won! I won! Time to make me older, right? Maybe a bit more... male too?", she asked hopefully as she looked across at Sarah.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Sam continues to squirm slightly at the feelings inside of her... and then blinks as she sees... herself? "W-wha?" With horror she finds her eyes looking up and down her old male self... oggling him a bit...

===

Sarah smiles a little... and tuts. "Now now! You just won round one~ There are still a few more rounds to go... lose any one of them and you... well... lose." She says with a little shrug. "Aaaanyway... please introduce the next house fighter... the Babysitter!" She says as the crowd cheers! Another teenager walking in... this one rather... curvier than the last... dressed in a denim miniskirt and a tight pink tank top, which emphasizes her early developed hips and bust. She steps up and winks.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:08 pm

The original Sam looked over, and seemed a bit surprised himself, but as he realised there was a curvy woman wearing just bra and panties in front of him, he grinned.

"Wow... I must be dreaming... ", he said.

====

"What?!", groaned Melissa as she saw Sarah's amused expression as she revealed she had to win several rounds, just to win this challenge. Her wide eyes looked over to see the sexier teenager in the tiny skirt and tight pink top, and her shoulders slumped. "I gotta wear stuff like that too?", she moaned, her cheeks red, finding it hard to take her eyes off her rival's thighs in that skirt!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Sam takes a hesitant step forwards... her hips swaying as well as her bra clad breasts... "S-sam?"

===

Sarah grins. "Oh no, silly. The babysitter needs a baby to sit!" She says... as Melissa feels her clothes begin to... shift. Her shoes and socks beginning to vanish... as her skirt wraps around her rear... poofing out and out into a very large... diaper. Which crinkles softly as she moves... Her schoolgirl top reshapes as well... turning to a simple solid pink T-shirt with a unicorn on the front...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:22 pm

"How do you know my name?", he asked, his eyebrows arching, and he doesn't step back as she comes closer. His eyes go right to her breasts, his grin growing wider. "Do we... know each other? I'm pretty sure I'd remember meeting a girl with breasts that big... ".

==

Melissa looked down, watching her school shoes and socks fade away, leaving her feet bare, and then she gasps loudly when her skirt begins to fold in around her, and swells out into a crinkling diaper. She grasped at the front of it, her face burning brightly as she stumbled up, the thick padding between her thighs throwing her off balance as her school blouse shifted into the pink unicorn t-shirt.

Her wide brown eyes looked to Sarah in shame, and then at the teenager girl in the skimpy outfit, and she whimpered. "This isn't even fair", she complained, feeling her stomach churning inside her as she slowly looked over all those in the crowd that were witnessing her humiliation.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Sam blushes darkly at that... "I-I'm you..." She murmers... trying not to oggle her male self... looking down instead to her breasts...

====

The crowd continues to cheer! A few of them seeming to chuckle at her... as the last little bit of the setting comes into play... a very large pink crib appearing in the center of the arena. The babysitter smiles at her... she has a nice smile... its oddly... smoothing. "Aww... dont be pouty, baby... I'm here for you..." She says... and though in some mouths that might have come out as a taunting statement... Melissa just felt kindness and sincerity from it.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:03 pm

"What?!", said Sam, now looking at her like she was crazy, actually lifting his gaze from her breasts. He scratched the back of his head, setting one hand on his hip. "That's some weird name... right? Yu?".

====

Still blushing, Melissa's gaze came back to her rival, and she chewed her bottom lip at the soothing way the girl was speaking to her. "B-But I gotta beat you or I lose another challenge... ", she groaned, winced as the diaper crinkled between her thighs as she shifted her weight between her feet. Her heart was racing inside her chest, yet part of her just wanted to give in to the pretty girl in the tiny skirt.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Sam blushes deeply... shaking her head. "N-no..." She looks up. "Are you... really me?" She bites her lip... doing her best to keep herself under control... even as a part of her gets upset that he stopped looking at her breasts...

====

The girl smiled to her... walking towards her. "Are you hungry, baby?" She reaches into a little bag thats hanging against her hip... pulling out a bottle filled with milky fluid with a rubber nipple top. She gives another kind little smile to Melissa...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 pm

The boy Sam looked into her eyes with a frown, and then reached out, cupping her chin softly, lifting her head up so she met his gaze, and a shiver ran down the length of her spine.

"Do you just wanna quit talking and make out?".

===

Melissa leaned towards the other girl slightly, nearly losing her balance. "N-No... I gotta beat you or she'll give me another forfeit... ", she moaned, although her voice was rather quiet, and not very determined at all. She watched as the girl reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle, and then shook her head, turning to try and run, but after a couple of steps in the thick diaper she stumbled and fell.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Sam feels the shiver going down her spine... going all the way down to her tail, which wiggles a little. She blinks... eyes a little wide as she looks into Sam's face... "I... w-wha?" She leans a little bit forward... pushing her breasts out...

====

The babysitter smiles a little... then blinks as she falls! "Oooh! Are you okay?" She hurries over... her breasts jiggling a bit in her top as she finally leans down next to Melissa... lightly going to pick her up. "Does baby have a boo boo? Do I need to kiss it and make it better?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:33 pm

The male Sam glanced at her breasts, and smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes... ", he said, and setting one hand on her hip, he slipped the other around behind her head, and pulled her into a kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth!

====

Melissa rolled over clumsily, just in time to see those breasts coming down towards her face as the other girl leaned over her. She gasped as the arms came around her, lifting her back to her feet, and she stumbled into the older teenager, their chests now pressed together, and their faces mere inches apart. She blushed brightly.

"A... k-kiss?", she moaned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:46 am

Sam blinked... her eyes going wide. "I-w-wait! N-nmfmfm! Mmmmm~" She tries to pull away... but finds herself pressing closer... melting into the kiss with a muffled moan as her tongue begins wrestling with his... She just... couldnt stop... as soon her breasts are pushing against his chest...

====

The teenager smiles... her eyes closing slightly as she leans forward a bit more... her big breasts pushing against Melissa's small ones. "A kiss~ And then bottle for the baby." She says softly... leaning forwards... as she presses her soft lips to Melissa's!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:21 am

Male Sam's hands moved around, one going down to her butt, gently squeezing it through her panties as he kissed her, and from somewhere in the background, she could hear Jess burst into hysterical laughter. Male Sam's tongue swirled around her own, and as he tickled the base of her tail, some kind of blissfull explosion went off in her mind, spreading a warm tingle right through her body.

====

Melissa's eyes closed too, and she let out a soft gasp as she felt the taller girl lean down to close the gap in height. She could feel her knees shaking, knowing that Sarah and an entire audience were watching her as she leaned up into the kiss, one hand holding onto the girl's tight pink top, the other reaching up around her neck, softly brushing through her hair. She murmured into it, only for a crinkling sound to remind her of her shameful situation!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:29 pm

The much more curvy Sam's moans only grow louder as the male Sam squeezes her round rear... she continues kissing even as her mind seems to explode with bliss... the last desperate thoughts about pulling away vanishing...

====

The babysitter kisses her long and tenderly... it wasnt the kind of kiss from a lover, though it definetly felt very nice... it was more like a kiss from a mother to her daughter... Finally it ends as she breaks the kiss and leans back just a bit... Melissa still supported by one of her arms... as the other one holds up a bottle. "Now open wide~"She says... her soothing voice so... compelling.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:17 pm

As she made out with her male self... the boy began to warp. His hair turned red, and all over again his body shifted from male to female, his pants and shirt becoming a sexy black dress. He hadn't just become any girl however, he'd become Jess! She was now making out with a delighted looking Jess, as the alarm began to ring all around her.

====

Melissa wasn't used to kissing girls, not as a girl herself, or as a boy! Her eyelids fluttered opened after it was done, and she blushed brightly up at the girl that she was supposed to be battling against, before shifting her gaze to the milk-filled bottle. She was under this girl's spell now, and wasn't sure there was anything she wouldn't do that she was asked to. In her head, she reasoned that if she kept this girl happy with her... maybe they could be girlfriends. Swallowing a deep breath, she slowly oepned her mouth as the girl said, and then closed her eyes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying