Looking for people interested in RPing

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Looking for people interested in RPing

Postby Dragoon465 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:48 am

If it's hard to tell, I'm new here, and I need to immerse myself in the community. So, I'm interested in finding people who want to start a wild and crazy RP. What kind of stuff do I want in an RP? Fun, and that's it. I am cool with nearly every type of TG and TF, so feel free to go crazy. :D
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Looking for people interested in RPing

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:22 am

Hi there,

I'm involved with an rpg based on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, where the characters are sent to Equestria and transformed into ponies (Unicorn, pegasi, or Earth Ponies, or other creatures, like dragons, etc.) by the evil Dracqueus, Discord. He's after the Elements of Chaos. please contact Garath the Shadowshifter (aka Princess MoonSpell) for more details).

AshK, Myself, and Maiden Miki are in a Magical girl style rpg, Magical Encounters. The characters sign a contract, changing them into magical super heroines. They have to attend school as females and try to blend in while fighting evil (a la Sailor Moon). Contact Maiden Miki and AshK.

-Kris
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:00 am

I'm not into the whole MLP fad, so the first isn't too interesting, but the second sounds fun! I'd be interested in joining! :D
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:23 pm

Anyone up for a superhero themed rpg? I was thinking something like the recent Stargirl live action show or something. But have say Dragon King do experiments on our characters and then somehow the group has to overcome their new bodies, meet new friends and eventually stop the Injustice society or have the new recruits join a super group similar to the x-men or other super groups (Justice league, Legion of super heroes, etc).
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Return to Roleplaying