Heroic Summons (Open to All)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Heroic Summons (Open to All)

Postby Kether » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:*The lights dim.. and keep dimming until its completely dark, he can hear around him the sounds of dripping water he seems to fall back onto a hard stone surface*

Oof... *Dropping his popcorn and drink as he falls, Scott rubs his sore backside as he looks around.* What the heck...?

there seems to be a dim blue glow up ahead of him if he can make it*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Uh... Hello? *Not seeing any better options, Scott stands up and heads toward that light source.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 am

Ookalf wrote:Uh... Hello? *Not seeing any better options, Scott stands up and heads toward that light source.*

*he comes to an odd sword sticking in the ground giving off the bluish glow*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Kether wrote:*he comes to an odd sword sticking in the ground giving off the bluish glow*

Whoa... A glowing sword? Is this for real? *Thoroughly mystified, and not entirely convinced he's not just having some kind of weird dream, Scott reaches down to pull out the sword, figuring any kind of portable light would be good in this situation.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:*he comes to an odd sword sticking in the ground giving off the bluish glow*

Whoa... A glowing sword? Is this for real? *Thoroughly mystified, and not entirely convinced he's not just having some kind of weird dream, Scott reaches down to pull out the sword, figuring any kind of portable light would be good in this situation.*

His chest balloons out shreading his shirt forming two very sizable breasts, his body tones gaining muscle but also feminine curves, his hair blonds and expands backwards, his eyes green, his face soften into a female look. He properly becomes a she and her legs become shapely and taught. A metal breast plate barely covers up her new chest and pieces of armor start to form to well.. I would say protect her but really there's so much skin left out but it comes with a cape! Finally her pants become a mix of armored pleated skirt and tight stockings leaving her like so
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:41 pm

David gulps and hits the breaks, bringing the car to a stop!

"I-Is this part of the course?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Kether wrote:His chest balloons out shreading his shirt forming two very sizable breasts, his body tones gaining muscle but also feminine curves, his hair blonds and expands backwards, his eyes green, his face soften into a female look. He properly becomes a she and her legs become shapely and taught. A metal breast plate barely covers up her new chest and pieces of armor start to form to well.. I would say protect her but really there's so much skin left out but it comes with a cape! Finally her pants become a mix of armored pleated skirt and tight stockings leaving her like so

... *Scott stares into space for a moment as her brain tries to register what just happened.* ...Eh!? *Dropping the sword in shock, Scott stares at her now body and experimentally pokes at both her armor and her abundant exposed skin.* How the... What... Huh...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:His chest balloons out shreading his shirt forming two very sizable breasts, his body tones gaining muscle but also feminine curves, his hair blonds and expands backwards, his eyes green, his face soften into a female look. He properly becomes a she and her legs become shapely and taught. A metal breast plate barely covers up her new chest and pieces of armor start to form to well.. I would say protect her but really there's so much skin left out but it comes with a cape! Finally her pants become a mix of armored pleated skirt and tight stockings leaving her like so

... *Scott stares into space for a moment as her brain tries to register what just happened.* ...Eh!? *Dropping the sword in shock, Scott stares at her now body and experimentally pokes at both her armor and her abundant exposed skin.* How the... What... Huh...?

The armor is hard and metalic, the skin is soft female but with muscle tone underneath.. besides of course her very generous boosom, which is soft and sensative. Still before she goes any deeper into self examination she hears a female scream not her own, her instincts are to pick up the sword and go find out.. of course she can resist*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Kether wrote:The armor is hard and metalic, the skin is soft female but with muscle tone underneath.. besides of course her very generous boosom, which is soft and sensative. Still before she goes any deeper into self examination she hears a female scream not her own, her instincts are to pick up the sword and go find out.. of course she can resist*

...Oh boy... *Setting aside the exploration of her new body for later, Scott picks her sword back up and looks for the source of the scream.* Is... Is someone out there?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:The armor is hard and metalic, the skin is soft female but with muscle tone underneath.. besides of course her very generous boosom, which is soft and sensative. Still before she goes any deeper into self examination she hears a female scream not her own, her instincts are to pick up the sword and go find out.. of course she can resist*

...Oh boy... *Setting aside the exploration of her new body for later, Scott picks her sword back up and looks for the source of the scream.* Is... Is someone out there?

She quickly finds her way through the cave to a much larger chamber, its filled with all sorts of treasures along with a princess who seems to be currently menaced by a rather large black dragon. The Dragon turns as Scott comes up, "A trouble some hero to add to my collection"it says and with that move to pounce.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Ah! *Seeing the dragon about to pounce on her, Scott looks around for anything she could easily duck behind and, if such a thing is available, does so.* I-I'm not a hero or whatever! I'm just some guy!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Ookalf wrote:Ah! *Seeing the dragon about to pounce on her, Scott looks around for anything she could easily duck behind and, if such a thing is available, does so.* I-I'm not a hero or whatever! I'm just some guy!

*She easily rolls to the side hiding behind a statue far easier than she would think she should be capable of doing.

The Dragon turns exposing its underbelly while commenting, "That's an awfully big chest for a guy"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Ezra got home, walking through the door to his garage he tossed his bag off onto the couch nearby. He stretched popping his neck several times. "I am tired of classes all day every day. Why did I think it was a good idea to sign up for courses everyday of the week. I feel like my nose is rubbed raw from being pressed into books all the time." He quickly dropped down onto the cushions of the couch he'd tossed his backpack on earlier and turned on the television to catch the news.

He rested his hands behind his blond head and watched the news, his blue eyes staring blankly at the screen as he zoned out.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Kether wrote:The Dragon turns exposing its underbelly while commenting, "That's an awfully big chest for a guy"

Yeah, I... I'm still trying to figure that one out... *Seeing the dragon's exposed belly, Scott decides to take a huge risk and, with a gulp, runs forward to stab it with her sword.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Ezra wrote:Ezra got home, walking through the door to his garage he tossed his bag off onto the couch nearby. He stretched popping his neck several times. "I am tired of classes all day every day. Why did I think it was a good idea to sign up for courses everyday of the week. I feel like my nose is rubbed raw from being pressed into books all the time." He quickly dropped down onto the cushions of the couch he'd tossed his backpack on earlier and turned on the television to catch the news.

He rested his hands behind his blond head and watched the news, his blue eyes staring blankly at the screen as he zoned out.

*It seems to be getting abnormally hot in the area*

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:The Dragon turns exposing its underbelly while commenting, "That's an awfully big chest for a guy"

Yeah, I... I'm still trying to figure that one out... *Seeing the dragon's exposed belly, Scott decides to take a huge risk and, with a gulp, runs forward to stab it with her sword.*

*strike rings true... and the dragon oddly implodes inward shrinking into a very annoyed looking maid. while this happens the Princess runs over and Hugs scott from behind, "I knew my summons would go through! You are a great hero!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying