Heroic Summons (Open to All)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Heroic Summons (Open to All)

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

The Shattered Lands were preparing for war again. The nexus of dimensional planes... all radically different yet all intersecting each other in an area the size of a small continent. The powers that contested each other could easily destroy the lands everyone wanted... so several rules were put in place. Armies would be led by people taken from none of the dimensions in conflict. These champions would fight with the support of their faction against the others... and the winners would then subjugate the losers... while the losing nation ceded part of the valuable territory to the winning one. It was a system that had worked for centuries...

And now... they needed a new round of champions...

====================================

Robert was a normal guy. Normal height and build brown hair, brown eyes... normal job, working in retail while he goes to college. On this night in particular, he has nothing to do. So he is at home, alone, playing PC games.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Heroic Summons (Open to All)

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 pm

David is sitting in a car outside the DMV, his hands shaking and clammy. Today was the day... the day he got his driver's license! He was a rather gangly teen with sandy blond hair that was in the need of a trim, square-rimmed glasses over green eyes. He is still dressed in his school uniform, a charcoal gray blazer over a white long sleeved button shirt and dark black trousers with leather shoes.

He drums his hands on the wheel as he waits for his instructor.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 am

Knight Errant wrote:
Robert was a normal guy. Normal height and build brown hair, brown eyes... normal job, working in retail while he goes to college. On this night in particular, he has nothing to do. So he is at home, alone, playing PC games.

It seems he picked up an odd game where he takes on the role of a hero leading from the front an army, its quite addictive as he he goes through the levels, he finds a need for greater and greater challenge pushing it to its hardest mode

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael was a large and lazy sort, watching anime on his computer while laying in bed across from it.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Blaze wrote:David is sitting in a car outside the DMV, his hands shaking and clammy. Today was the day... the day he got his driver's license! He was a rather gangly teen with sandy blond hair that was in the need of a trim, square-rimmed glasses over green eyes. He is still dressed in his school uniform, a charcoal gray blazer over a white long sleeved button shirt and dark black trousers with leather shoes.

He drums his hands on the wheel as he waits for his instructor.

The instructor soon saunters out with his clipboard in hand... soon getting into the passenger's side. "Alright then, David... pull around back to the course and we will get started..."

Kether wrote:It seems he picked up an odd game where he takes on the role of a hero leading from the front an army, its quite addictive as he he goes through the levels, he finds a need for greater and greater challenge pushing it to its hardest mode

As Robert continues to play the addicting game... he finds the difficulty seemingly scaling down instead of up... so much so that he continues to raise the difficulty higher and higher through the settings... he wanted a challenge!

Kether wrote:Michael was a large and lazy sort, watching anime on his computer while laying in bed across from it.

Michael was watching a rerun of an old, but entertaining show when the flickering screen of his computer suddenly goes dark. As the last episode finishes up, and the autoplay begins to buffer a new one... Huh, that was odd. Must be starting the first episode of a sequal series or just one related to Ultimate Princess Strawberry Muffin-chan's Robot Adventures.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:39 am

"Y-Yes sir!"

David swallows hard and buckles up. Turning the keys in the ignition, the car comes to life! Checking the mirrors, he carefully pulls out into traffic.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 am

Knight Errant wrote:
Kether wrote:It seems he picked up an odd game where he takes on the role of a hero leading from the front an army, its quite addictive as he he goes through the levels, he finds a need for greater and greater challenge pushing it to its hardest mode

As Robert continues to play the addicting game... he finds the difficulty seemingly scaling down instead of up... so much so that he continues to raise the difficulty higher and higher through the settings... he wanted a challenge!

Robert dominates the game, he comes to the end of the current game. It immediately starts to patch as if new content has been released, his screen quickly coming up with one of those EULAs that no one ever reads, with buttons on the bottom for "Accept and continue" and "I do not accept"

Kether wrote:Michael was a large and lazy sort, watching anime on his computer while laying in bed across from it.

Michael was watching a rerun of an old, but entertaining show when the flickering screen of his computer suddenly goes dark. As the last episode finishes up, and the autoplay begins to buffer a new one... Huh, that was odd. Must be starting the first episode of a sequal series or just one related to Ultimate Princess Strawberry Muffin-chan's Robot Adventures.

He sighs goes to pause the show while getting up to check the wires
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Kether wrote:Robert dominates the game, he comes to the end of the current game. It immediately starts to patch as if new content has been released, his screen quickly coming up with one of those EULAs that no one ever reads, with buttons on the bottom for "Accept and continue" and "I do not accept"

Robert scrolls down and clicks "Accept and continue!"

Blaze wrote:"Y-Yes sir!"

David swallows hard and buckles up. Turning the keys in the ignition, the car comes to life! Checking the mirrors, he carefully pulls out into traffic.

David pulls out and around, directed by the instructor, and soon he is on a small course set with cones just for this purpose! The instructor nods. "Alright... begin." He says, nodding.

Kether wrote:He sighs goes to pause the show while getting up to check the wires

The wires seem fine... but he begins to hear a catchy themesong begin to play... it sounds cute... if a bit gothic...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 pm

David exhales slowly before driving into the course! He goes a bit slow, but steady, checking all mirrors every 10 seconds, keeping his hands at the 10 and 2!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
Kether wrote:Robert dominates the game, he comes to the end of the current game. It immediately starts to patch as if new content has been released, his screen quickly coming up with one of those EULAs that no one ever reads, with buttons on the bottom for "Accept and continue" and "I do not accept"

Robert scrolls down and clicks "Accept and continue!"

*Green energy flows from the screen pulling Robert into an abyss. As he falls he can smell the scents of the forest, he can hear birds chirping. as he falls a mass of leaves seems to fly straight at him leaving his body feeling odd as it peals away. A flock of birds buzzes him again.. and again everything feels wrong, odd green strands smack his face. Finally he falls through a mass of flowers and onto a forest glen near by is a clear reflective pool that easily shows he is not the proper pronoun anymore

Kether wrote:He sighs goes to pause the show while getting up to check the wires

The wires seem fine... but he begins to hear a catchy themesong begin to play... it sounds cute... if a bit gothic...

He turns around the screen to look at it.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 pm

*Scott, an employee at a small movie theater, has just finished his shift at the concession bar and decided to catch one of the movies the theater's showing. Grabbing himself a soda and a bucket of popcorn, he checks to see what movies will be starting soon.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Blaze wrote:David exhales slowly before driving into the course! He goes a bit slow, but steady, checking all mirrors every 10 seconds, keeping his hands at the 10 and 2!

As he drives... he hears a rumble... as the road begins to shake! The instructor holds onto the frame, blinking. "What the heck..."

Kether wrote:He turns around the screen to look at it.

He sees... what looks like a purple vortex! That pulls him in! He falls down a long, flashing tunnel... finally landing on a cushy, feminine, but quite darkly colored bedroom.

Kether wrote:
*Green energy flows from the screen pulling Robert into an abyss. As he falls he can smell the scents of the forest, he can hear birds chirping. as he falls a mass of leaves seems to fly straight at him leaving his body feeling odd as it peals away. A flock of birds buzzes him again.. and again everything feels wrong, odd green strands smack his face. Finally he falls through a mass of flowers and onto a forest glen near by is a clear reflective pool that easily shows he is not the proper pronoun anymore

Robert... is sucked into a forest glen! He... err... she... groans... sitting up and rubbing her head... before blinking downwards. "What the hell?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
He sees... what looks like a purple vortex! That pulls him in! He falls down a long, flashing tunnel... finally landing on a cushy, feminine, but quite darkly colored bedroom.

"damn it I've finally stroked out"

Kether wrote:

Robert... is sucked into a forest glen! He... err... she... groans... sitting up and rubbing her head... before blinking downwards. "What the hell?"

"they are called breasts, they are traditionally used for the weaning of infants"says a voice as she looks up to catch the voice she sees a stern looking silver haired fairy.

Ookalf wrote:*Scott, an employee at a small movie theater, has just finished his shift at the concession bar and decided to catch one of the movies the theater's showing. Grabbing himself a soda and a bucket of popcorn, he checks to see what movies will be starting soon.*

Well Snow White and the Huntsman is still playing
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Kether wrote:Well Snow White and the Huntsman is still playing

Yeah... That'll do. *After securing his ticket, Scott heads down to the theater to enjoy the show!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:Well Snow White and the Huntsman is still playing

Yeah... That'll do. *After securing his ticket, Scott heads down to the theater to enjoy the show!*

*The lights dim.. and keep dimming until its completely dark, he can hear around him the sounds of dripping water he seems to fall back onto a hard stone surface*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Kether wrote:*The lights dim.. and keep dimming until its completely dark, he can hear around him the sounds of dripping water he seems to fall back onto a hard stone surface*

Oof... *Dropping his popcorn and drink as he falls, Scott rubs his sore backside as he looks around.* What the heck...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying