Heroic Summons (Open to All)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Heroic Summons (Open to All)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Kether wrote:She pouts, "fine fine"

OK then, I guess I'll help you! ...So, what now?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:17 pm

David starts trembling even more than before! What was going on, an earthquake?

But then a portal opens under his car and he KNOWS it's not!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ezra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Ezra blinked a few times, before rubbing his eyes. "I fell asleep on the couch, someone came home and laid a blanket on me." he began to laugh. "Perfect sense! So glad I could come to a logical conclusion rather than thinking that my basement manages to hold an entire DESERT." He said as he drops to the sand and begins to make a sand-angel.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kether » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:She pouts, "fine fine"

OK then, I guess I'll help you! ...So, what now?

"Well I should introduce myself, I am Princess Penelope of Carloninga, and you are?"

Ezra wrote:Ezra blinked a few times, before rubbing his eyes. "I fell asleep on the couch, someone came home and laid a blanket on me." he began to laugh. "Perfect sense! So glad I could come to a logical conclusion rather than thinking that my basement manages to hold an entire DESERT." He said as he drops to the sand and begins to make a sand-angel.

*he digs himself deep into the sand until the winds push a mass of sand on top of him burying him completely. The panic of being burried alive probably overwhelms anything else. Though if he can calm down things feel like they are shifting there seems to be a much greater weight on his chest than before. As time passes in the dark perhaps his mind is just cracking.. but he feels like he could or should be able to make the sand burn by act.. of words? words in a tongue he is unfamiliar with but sounds somewhat arabic the mass of sand explodes up from him freeing him. Once back in the sunlit lands he can see in the improptu glass mirrors why everything feels so wierd if SHE looks down she can definately see proof of the mirrors image.((hope I didn't push your character too much wanted to get the TF through)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Kether wrote:"Well I should introduce myself, I am Princess Penelope of Carloninga, and you are?"

Me? I'm, ah, Scott Carson... You can just call me Scott.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Kether wrote:
There's not really much he can do to stop it.

And lo, he is clad in the royal bikini armor of the demonic palace! Which soon warps and shapes his body to fit it rather snugly... not to mention making his skin a lovely shade of blue, as well as his hair... oh and the horns oh and he rather loses the claim on the male pronoun.

Soon after, the door opens to her room... a red skinned, goat bearded, thin mustached demon who nearly screams 'Devilish Schemer' walks in and bows! "Good afternoon. I am Lezastrazus... your Grand Vizir. I assume you have a few questions... I'd be happy to answer."

Kether wrote:"To feed small children? to attract men and women? for the same reason other women have them? And this is arcadia, the land of elves and fairies"

The new woman facepalms. "Alright... I will rephrase the question... How have I been brought here... and why has it turned me into a woman. And... am I dreaming?"

Blaze wrote:David starts trembling even more than before! What was going on, an earthquake?

But then a portal opens under his car and he KNOWS it's not!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And they fall! Until the special effects budget is worn out and they are deposited in a massive, mostly spherical room with a sudden thump. Electricity crackles off of the car... as the walls themself seem to be brimming with gears, steam-leaking pipes, and tesla coils. There is a brief crackle as a megaphone that looks like the business end of a old phonograph comes to life. "I'll be... we got one! Uh... hello sir or madam from another dimension!" Says a chipper, if nervous voice.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:"Well I should introduce myself, I am Princess Penelope of Carloninga, and you are?"

Me? I'm, ah, Scott Carson... You can just call me Scott.

She tilts her head, "That doesn't quite sound right maybe something more adventerous or feminine?"

Knight Errant wrote:
Kether wrote:
There's not really much he can do to stop it.

And lo, he is clad in the royal bikini armor of the demonic palace! Which soon warps and shapes his body to fit it rather snugly... not to mention making his skin a lovely shade of blue, as well as his hair... oh and the horns oh and he rather loses the claim on the male pronoun.

Soon after, the door opens to her room... a red skinned, goat bearded, thin mustached demon who nearly screams 'Devilish Schemer' walks in and bows! "Good afternoon. I am Lezastrazus... your Grand Vizir. I assume you have a few questions... I'd be happy to answer."

"what do you mean vizier? why am I female? what's going on?"

Kether wrote:"To feed small children? to attract men and women? for the same reason other women have them? And this is arcadia, the land of elves and fairies"

The new woman facepalms. "Alright... I will rephrase the question... How have I been brought here... and why has it turned me into a woman. And... am I dreaming?"

"It was explained in explicit detail in the contract you agreed to what's going on"the fairy says exasperated, "To sum you agreed to this, female, champion, chest size etc"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Kether wrote:She tilts her head, "That doesn't quite sound right maybe something more adventerous or feminine?"

But... That's my name, though. I don't really know what else you want...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:32 pm

David jolts and bounces up, hitting his head on the roof of the car as it comes to a stop! He winces and rubs the growing lump as he looks around.

"W-Where are we?!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Kether wrote:
*he digs himself deep into the sand until the winds push a mass of sand on top of him burying him completely. The panic of being burried alive probably overwhelms anything else. Though if he can calm down things feel like they are shifting there seems to be a much greater weight on his chest than before. As time passes in the dark perhaps his mind is just cracking.. but he feels like he could or should be able to make the sand burn by act.. of words? words in a tongue he is unfamiliar with but sounds somewhat arabic the mass of sand explodes up from him freeing him. Once back in the sunlit lands he can see in the improptu glass mirrors why everything feels so wierd if SHE looks down she can definately see proof of the mirrors image.((hope I didn't push your character too much wanted to get the TF through)

(its perfect ^^)

Ezra glanced down, before just laughing more. "ehehehe, such an interesting dream so far!" She said before looking over herself. "I wonder if I can find a town or something nearby, it might be getting late, and I don't wont to be out in the middle of the desert at night. I don't think I am properly," She looked down at her clothing again. "Dressed for it." she said before laughing at her own joke.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:She tilts her head, "That doesn't quite sound right maybe something more adventerous or feminine?"

But... That's my name, though. I don't really know what else you want...

she giggles, "Maybe Dame Skye.."

Ezra wrote:
Kether wrote:

(its perfect ^^)

Ezra glanced down, before just laughing more. "ehehehe, such an interesting dream so far!" She said before looking over herself. "I wonder if I can find a town or something nearby, it might be getting late, and I don't wont to be out in the middle of the desert at night. I don't think I am properly," She looked down at her clothing again. "Dressed for it." she said before laughing at her own joke.

she starts to trek off after sometime its rather hard to tell.. but her body seems to be far more suited to dealing with the heat than before so she's not dropping dead she comes to see a somewhat arabic town off in the distance.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Kether wrote:she giggles, "Maybe Dame Skye.."

Um, that's a nice name, but I think I like Scott better...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Dragoon465 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:08 am

Aaron Aiken was once again bored as hell, going about his job at the local video store, which was going horribly out of business due to it failing against today's day of age. He sighed, as he was the only one working currently, and no customers came at all. He decided to pop in an old VHS, so he browsed the store's poor selection.
Just joined, and already confused!
Dragoon465
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Previous

Return to Roleplaying