[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:03 am

"Belle, I will help you out in every way I possibly can, but unfortunately, neither my love or my money can stand up against the hormones of a teenage girl", she said, and she actually did look quite sympathetic to her new daughter's situation. The breeze blowing through her hair as the car raced down the road was rather refreshing, and with the sun high in the sky and the temperature rising, maybe her outfit too was actually preferable to a pair of pants.

"Maybe the strangeness will pass. Today these feelings are all new, but maybe in a couple of months, and certainly in a couple of years, you'll have grown used to the idea. It sounds as if you want to be around these boys, but it's just your memories of what you used to prefer that is causing the embarrassment?", she suggested, glancing back at Candace who was hugging her bunny in her sleep and smiling.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:56 pm

The girl shook her head. "It's not just that. They're just so... strong. When I see a boy..." Belle's cheeks turned red as she saw the pool boy Ian in her mind's eye again; his shirtless torso certainly left an impression on her. "It's almost too much to bear. It takes all of my self control just to resist all of it." She sighed as she closed her eyes and tried to focus on the feel of the breeze. "I really hope these emotions calm down soon. I would give just about anything to feel normal again." The wind felt nice, even the way her hair tugged and teased through it. While it felt odd and new, it was nice enough for her to let slip a small smile.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:55 am

"Obviously I can't imagine being in your situation, but from hearing you talk... I can't help wonder why you want to fight it so bad. Is it simply because of who you were yesterday? Because it sounds like you'd enjoy being around these boys, but you're not allowing yourself that pleasure. Nobody is going to judge you, Belle. Nobody knows who you used to be, so why let that spoil things for you? I'm not going to share that secret, and I'm pretty sure Candace won't either. As for your... big sister, well, unfortunately I don't think she cares for any of us to even go mentioning you to anyone else, so nobody is going to find out who were you, if that's what worries you... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Belle sighed. "That's not it, Mom." She blushes and looks to the woman. "I mean... yeah, it does still feel kind of wrong when I feel that way. That's not what I'm struggling against though." She pulled her hands together in her lap and twisted her fingers together. The idea of just letting herself enjoy what boys did to her... it was fairly enticing. "Whenever I see a... well..." She bit her lip and tucked her head down a little. "...a hot guy... my body starts going nuts. I don't want to do something embarrassing." She gulped. There. She admitted that she liked men. Oddly, the world didn't come crashing down around her.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 am

Grace looked so happy as Belle called her Mom without it sounding forced. It wasn't a smirk, or a beam, nothing to rub it in, just warm, genuine happiness. The car turned off the road, and into the parking lot of a dealership filled with expensive cars. The building itself was four floors high, and all glass. Turning off the engine, Grace turned to Belle, and listened as she explained her problems before leaning over to give her a gentle hug.

"It sounds like Sam's spell has changed more than just your bodies. My advice would be to... just try and enjoy yourself. I know Sam, and there's no chance of her turning either of you girls back. You can torture yourself by trying to cling onto your old life... or just relax and have some fun".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:21 pm

"Yeah... cuz losing control of myself is sooo much fun." Belle rolls her eyes and looks up at the dealership. "Wow... you're going all out with this." She grins. Not only is she getting a free car, but apparently a really nice one! "Suddenly... all of that embarrassing posing is worth it." She steps out and heads towards the lot full of expensive cars.

Meanwhile, Candace's dreams become much more strange. She finds herself looking at two mirrors. One has her old self in it... the other has her new childish self. Between them, Mr. Bunny stands, motioning her closer. "Looks like you have some things to sort out, Candy!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 am

Grace climbed out of the car, and watched Belle with a smile before she opened the rear door, and leaned in to check on the sleeping Candace. She adjusted the little girl's dress, and kissed her forehead before closing the door and locking the car with her keys. After lingering to watch her for a moment more, she turned to walk after the older copy of the same girl.

Belle would see red ferarris, and porches painted in bright yellow. There were blue bugattis and black lamborghinis, however, she heard an excited squeal from Grace just a moment before the woman's hand fell on her shoulder, and turned her to face a sporty pink thing that was being checked out by some barbie-doll woman and her jock boyfriend.

In the dream world, Candy blushed as Mr Bunny motioned her closer to the mirrors, and she peered upwards at her old reflection.

"What am I supposed to do?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Belle blinks at the overly pink performance car. "That... in any other color, maybe." She eyes Grace carefully, cautious of the woman's excitement. "Maybe we could look at something more... neutral?"

Mr. Bunny waves to the two mirrors. "You have to choose. Who are you going to be, in here?" He taps his stuffed chest. "Are you going to be him..." He motions to the young man, drooping as he goes through the motions of a bland day. "Or her?" He points to a bright, happy young girl having a tea party with other girls her age, skipping rope, playing hopscotch...
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Grace hesitated slightly. It looked like she was actually considering Belle's request. Her gaze turned from the car, to the teenager... but then broke back into that smile and she shook her head.

"The colour is perfect. We'll have matching cars. Well, sort of matching. Of course yours would be much more... er... fashionable amongst people your age", she said with a little shrug. She marched over to the car, and with a flash of a credit card, she had the salesman's attention, and the blonde woman and her boyfriend sulked away. Grace chattered away for a moment or two before pointing back at Belle, and the salesman looked over. He looked pretty young, maybe a couple of years older than Belle. His hair was a reddish brown, waxed upwards, while his skin was smooth and clean-shaven. He wore a smart grey jacket and pants, with a chocolate brown shirt, and a dark red tie. He was... kinda dreamy looking.

Candace bit her bottom lip as she stood in front of the plush rabbit, and then passed him, at the two different people in the mirror. That old life did look rather boring, and more than a little sad, while... the little girl seemed to be having far more fun. She blushed, and stepped up to that mirror, showing her as she was now, and pressed her hands to the surface of it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 am

Belle groans and starts walking forward. "But... don't I get a say in this? Please, not this... this..." She gets halfway to Grace when she notices the salesman and drastically slows her pace. Her eyes wander up and down his form, concentrating on his confident smile and angled jaw. She blushes, noticing only all too well just how dreamy he looks. Were there any men in town around her age that didn't look so... so... handsome? She finds herself finishing her walk to Grace, only much slower now. She bites her lip in anticipation of her hormones, not realizing that her slower pace has forced her hips to sway hypnotically.

As Candace touches the mirror, the other shatters. The images of the young man disappear, and Mr. Bunny takes her hand and leads her through the remaining sheet of glass. Inside, she finds an array of little girls her own age, giggling and running and playing. Each group calls to her, inviting her to play with them. How will she play?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:18 am

The salesman notices her too, and his eyes are drawn to her hips as they sway with each step. It gave her a little thrill when she realised she could capture his attention like that. While she may not have been quite as hopeless as Candace was in their previous forms, she still hadn't found it easy to get noticed by the opposite sex. Now, it felt like she could have anyone she wanted. The problem was, she wanted quite a lot.

"Oh yes, it will be perfect for her", she could hear him saying to Grace as he reached into his jacket and from the inside pocket he took out a small tablet computer, and then began entering details. Grace helpfully supplied everything he needed, including Belle's new cell phone number, and he flashed a little smile at the teenager at this point.

"Would you like to go for a quick drive with me so I can explain all the controls?", he offered.

Candace blushed, holding the hand of the bunny and stepped through the mirror. Her embarrassment remained, but she did relax a little as she looked around the small girls. Biting her bottom lip, she nervously shuffles over to a group that were hopping over a jump rope.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Roleplaying