[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 pm

"Ugh. I hate this even more already." Belle sighs and leans her elbows on the table to cradle her head. "But as long as it gets me out of looking like a hooker, I guess it's worth it." She looks over to Grace as she continues to bemoan her fate. "Thank you for helping... Mom"

Mr. Bunny seems to nod when offered the sandwich. There, all better! Grace looks to her two new girls. "Now, are you ready to get some shopping done?" Belle reluctantly nods her head.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 pm

"Belle... mind your mouth around your sister", said Grace, calmly, but with a look that suggested she was serious as she lightly tipped her head in the direction Candace was 'feeding' her bunny rabbit. Her smile returned when the teenager thanked her however, and she leaned right over the younger girl to press a kiss to Belle's forehead. "Are you both ready to go shopping?", she asked, and Candace looked up, blushed and then nodded, pushing the rest of her sandwich into her mouth, causing her cheeks to bulge outwards.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Belle stands up and takes the plates back into the kitchen to clean up, and hangs the apron back up afterwards. "If we hurry, we could be back in a couple of hours." She finds herself looking out the window, idly trying to find the pool.

Grace looks down at Candace. "Smaller bites, dear. And chew before you swallow. I intend on raising you into a lady, not a chipmunk." She stands as well, and ushers Candace down to her feet. The white rabbit slides down with her, and she is easily able to grasp him again and press his fuzzy white cheek to hers.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Candace winced slightly, but she chewed the remainder of her sandwich before gulping it down, and then hopped from the chair with a rustle of her dress, dragging the bunny rabbit with her.

Following Belle to the kitchen, Grace glanced at the girl with raised eyebrows. "Why the rush, dear? Oh... of course. You're going to hang out", she smiled. "I don't see why we can't be back by mid-afternoon. We just need to pick up the basics for now, and we'll go back for more in a few days perhaps".

Looking into the living room, she'd just be able to catch a glimpse of the shirtless Ian as he cleaned out the pool, his muscles rippling as he worked. Grace came up behind her, gently pulling her arm, "You'll have enough time for that later. Come along, Belle".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Belle blushes and gets tugged away from the window. "Hey, I was just cleaning up! That's all!" She follows Grace, looking over her shoulder to the window.

Grace leads the two girls back outside to her little Mercedes. She opens the back door... revealing a booster seat. "Here you go, Candace. This should fit you better, and be more safe too."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Candace chewed her bottom lip as she saw the booster seat in the back of the car. She didn't really know what sort of age kids stopped using these things, but she had her suspicions that it was usually under the age of eight. Still, she didn't want to disappointed Grace, and so climbed up into the car with a rustle of her dress, and parked her butt on top of the booster. After strapping the youngster in, Grace backed out and motioned for Belle to climb into the passenger seat.

"Don't worry, Dear, he'll still be there when we get back", she smiled as the teenager got in. Starting up the engine, she swung the car around and took off down the tree-lined driveway, and out onto the road. Gentle opera music with female vocals flowed through the car as they drove along, but not loud enough to get in the way of conversation. "I think I might organise a dinner party for this evening. Just a little get together to introduce you both to my friends".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

elle blushes deep red at the mention of the pool boy. She... she wasn't thinking about him! No way! "Wait, a dinner party? Like, a bunch of people you know? Like... something fancy?" She gulps. "I don't think I could take that. All those people looking at me, sizing me up..." She frowns and crosses her arms under her breasts as she looks at them. "And I'd have to wear something like this too... No, please don't make me go."

Candace actually fits into the booster seat quite well. On the ride to her Mommy's house, the seat belt had been a little high up and uncomfortable on her. Now, it feels just about right. With the added height, she can almost see out the front windshield too! However, the lap belt squishes down on the dress, pushing the frills against her thighs and making them tickle farther down her legs.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:50 am

Grace watched the teenager fretting, before shaking her head. "I'm not asking you to cut short your d- hanging out session, dear. It's just a casual get together at the house so that everyone can meet you. I won't set you a strict time to be there as I think you're mature enough for us to go without those, but please be reasonable, Belle. You don't want to give my friends a poor first impression of yourself, do you?".

The more time she spent hanging out with Ian, the less time she'd have to spend at the party. Although she also knew that she shouldn't abuse the trust Grace was placing in her and avoid showing up entirely.

Candace, already squirming because of her tickly dress, blushed at the idea of a party. Mommy's words repeated in her mind. 'Oh, I can show you frilly'. She knew the clothing situation was going to get worse before it got better, yet all this talk of frilly dresses had done odd things to her perception of normal. Just a few hours earlier the thought of wearing ANY dress would have been horrifying, but now the promise of a more simple dress with no frills was something she was quite looking forward to!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:55 pm

The dress continues to tickle as Mommy looks back at her through the rear view mirror. "Speaking of the party, we'll need to make sure you look presentable as well, Candace. That dress you're wearing now is all right, but we'll need something a little more formal for you. And how would you like me to fix up your hair? I'm sure it won't get in the way as much if we put it into some pigtails."

Belle sighs and considers the woman next to her. She hardly knows her, but already the woman is giving her guilt trips. "Mother... I don't feel comfortable being seen by you or myself, let alone your friends. Everything about this body embarrasses me." She bites her lip. "But... since you're helping me, I guess I could try. Just... don't expect me to be the life of the party, okay?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 pm

"I know this is going to be tough for you, Belle, but you can't spend the rest of your life completely isolated from the rest of the world. You're going to have to integrate back into society, and I don't see how it will help to delay that. The sooner you jump back in, the sooner this body will start feeling normal", explained the woman. "I'm not expecting you to be the entertainment, Dear, I just want people to meet you. Does it really sound that terrible? Would it help if we asked Ian to come along too?", she suggested with a smile.

Candace felt herself tense up slightly as Grace spoke of making her presentable for the party. The mention of pigtails made her blush brightly, but despite being very aware of the childish connotations attached to that particular style, she did sort of like the idea of her hair being out of her face. Without saying a word, she just gave a little nod in response and squeezed her white bunny firmly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:11 pm

The teen blushes. "No! That will make it worse!" She could just imagine squirming and blushing, maybe even moaning in the middle of the party. "I just don't want the attention. I... guess I'm still hoping we can find a way to fix this. If not returning me to how I was, at least making me a guy again."

Grace shakes her head. "It's my ex-husband that dabbled in magic, not me. I wouldn't even begin to know how to change you back." She sighs. "All I can turn you into is young ladies."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:37 am

Candace drew a deep breath as Grace told Belle that the only help she could offer was to help then become young ladies. Being turned back into a kid was humiliating, but when growing up brought with it such as horrors as growing breasts, she wasn't even sure she was looking forward to maturing back into an adult. Quite frankly, the thought of having to wear clothes like Belle was wearing now, and having guys leer at her seemed worse than any frilly dress!

Grace pulled the car into a narrow little street, lined with small boutiques, without a big name chain store in sight. The sidewalks were clean, and blossom trees added some colour with their pink petals. Parking outside a bridal wear shop, Grace unbuckled her safety belt and smiled at Belle, "You'll like the shops around here. Very exclusive".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:45 am

"I was afraid this was a one way ticket." Belle looked down at her breasts one more time before stepping out. She'd have those things hanging off of her for the rest of her life now. She looks around and sneers at the bridal shop. "Now that's never happening."

Grace comes around the car and opens the door for Candace. She leans over to undo the seatbelt, giving her a view of Mommy's breasts. One day, she'll have those too. But... from the way Mommy holds her as she pulls her out of the car, all her breasts convey are softness, warmth, and kindness. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, if having breasts would let her give others the same feelings. Mommy deposits her on her feet, and keeps a hold of her hand.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Grace let out a chuckle as she heard the teenager's comment. "See this store, dear? I own it. I have another just down the other end of the street too. What's more, I designed every item for sale in both", she said proudly. "Which raises a rather important question. Just what are your plans, Belle? You've finished school... you can't just go moping around the house all day. You need to think about your career. Maybe you can join the... family business", she said, seeming to glow with positivity as she used that term.

Candace made a quiet murmuring sound as Grace's breasts were once again almost pressed against her face. She'd never managed to get close to girls before, and had often dreamed about getting such a close look, yet she'd never imagined it being quite like this. Dragging her bunny with her, she felt her dress bunching in Grace's arms, and tried to smooth it back down once she was set on her feet, but before she could, her only free hand was taken by the older woman...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:42 pm

"You... made these?" She turns back to look at the fancy dresses and intricate designs. "And no, I don't have any plans to start making dresses. Yesterday, I was actually studying business at the university. I had hoped to make some big bucks. But now..." Belle sighs. "I'll have to start all over again. I was so close..." She balls up a fist and smacks it against the wall of the bridal shop.

With one hand in Mommy's and the other holding her bunny, Candace's dress naturally stays up a bit and tickles its way down her legs as it slowly settles. The older woman pulls her along the small street. It's strange to have to reach up to hold someone's hand, and stranger still that a woman's hand is able to engulf hers.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying