[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Belle shakes her head. "I wouldn't say easiest." She looks over her shoulder at her sister and Heather as they continue to play. Candace seems to be adapting to her new role so quickly... but then again, it's not hard to want to act like a child from time to time. "Let's just get this over with, okay?" She sighs and follows Grace out of the store, still wearing the fashionable, more modest outfit.

Heather giggles at the way the little girl so innocently exposed her panties, and pushes her hands gently down to help her cover herself up. "Well, we have some really pretty dresses here, and shoes too. I'm sure we could even scrounge up some makeup to really go all the way with our dressup routine." She stands and leads Candace deeper into the store, until they are surrounded by the more formal, more silken looking dresses.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:31 pm

"How do you like your new clothes?", asked Grace, sliding out a pair of sunglasses as she and Belle walked back out onto the peaceful street, and headed in the direction they'd left the car, both their heels clicking along the sidewalk as they went. A black sports car with it's roof down was driving passed, and it's smartly dressed driver, with short brown hair, a blue shirt and a beige sweater tied around his neck turned his head, his gaze following Belle, and he winked.

Reaching Grace's pink sports car, the older woman came to a stop, and pushed open the door of the little boutique they were parked in front of. Maybe it would remind Belle that Grace had actually mentioned her other store when they parked there. It was of course the bridal store! With the door open, and excited, camp male voice with a slight Italian accent reached her ears.

"Grace, darling! Is this her?".

A short, yet kinda handsome guy in his mid-twenties with a shaved head and a stubbled jawline appeared in the doorway. He wore a purple silk shirt, with the buttons open quite a way down to show a lot of chest, and the tightest jeans Belle had ever seen a boy wear! He grasped her arms with both hands and pulled her into the bridal boutique, where she was surrounded by manikins in wedding and bridesmaid dresses.

"She is... BEAUTIFUL!", he cried.

====

Candace blushed as Heather helped her slide her dress back down before she followed the older girl towards the back of the store. Looking around at the fancy, formal clothes, she couldn't help but think of the way people saw Belle, and she could feel her chest getting tight. The offer of finding make-up in particular was actually sort of terrifying, and she shook her head, looking up at the sales assistant apologetically.

"I like my dress... ". Now there were words she didn't think she'd ever utter, but if the alternative was being like Belle... then she was quite comfortable to remain in the most childish clothes Grace could find.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Belle looks down at her new outfit, still apprehensive about wearing something so girly, but relieved to be out of the revealing skirt. "Better, I guess. Thank you for letting me change." She does her best to ignore the guy in the convertible, and is walked into the store. Immediately, she goes wide eyed, and her face goes beet red. "I'm... modeling..." She turns to Grace. "No, this is too much! I couldn't possibly pull off something like... this!" She bites her lip, surrounded by white and lace. Belle's eyes linger on the man's chest, and she manages to blush even more at the compliment. "You... don't mean that..."

"Oh? Well, I'm not sure if we have anything quite so pink here." Heather giggles and straightens out Candace's dress a bit. "Well, if you don't want to play dress up, what do you want to play?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:05 am

Grace smiled proudly as she followed Belle inside, closing the door behind her and locking it too.

"Thank you, Marco. I present to you my eldest daughter, Belle", she said, and again her tone was full of genuine pride. She may have caused Belle some humiliation already, but clearly that was not her motivation. The man in the purple shirt, Marco, kisses both of Belle's red cheeks. Amongst the displays, another, taller, younger man was standing amongst a whole host of camera equipment. He was tall, thin, with waxed brown hair and glasses, and wore a black turtle-neck sweater and jeans.

Grace came over, soothingly rubbing Belle's lower back through her dress. "This is Marco, dear. He'll be in charge of deciding what clothes we'll be using, and over there by all those cameras is Fabien", explained the older woman, and Fabien nodded in greeting.

"We don't have much time!", said Marco dramatically, as he gently, yet firmly led Belle over to the changing rooms, and pulled her inside. Not pushed, but pulled. He was coming with her!

"I'll be right out here, Belle dear!", called Grace's excited voice just before the door closed. The changing room had a beige carpet, and the wall behind them, the one with the door, was white, but the other three were entirely covered by mirrors! In the corner to her right, Belle couldn't miss the display dummy clad in the gorgeous, white silk gown. It had a strapless bodice, while the skirt was a mass of ruffled layers, one appearing from beneath the other, all the way down to the ground and even then they didn't stop!

====

Candace had never given much thought to what games she liked to play, yet she found herself wearing a constant smile as she gazed up at the teenager. A tiny voice in the back of her head was telling her to retain her dignity, to say she didn't want to play any games, but the truth was, she really did want to play. After glancing about the store, with all the clothing displays reaching way up over her head, she peered hopefully up at Heather.

"Could we play hide and go seek?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 pm

"Whoa!" Belle gets tugged into the dressing room while she's still trying to take all of it in, and nearly trips over herself in the process. She looks at herself in all the mirrors, showing her every angle of her new, curvy self. Her eyes go wide as she looks at the layered dress. "I'm supposed to wear... that?" She gulps, then notices that the man is in the booth with her. "Shouldn't you... be on the other side of the door? You know, so I can change?"

========

Heather grins. "Sure. I'll give you till the count of 30." She stands up, then covers her eyes with her hands. "One thousand one..." Wait, she's already counting? Candace had better find herself a good hiding place quick!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm

"The owners daughter you may be, but this a ten thousand dollar dress, darling", said Marco with a shrug, and waved his hands about, urging to hurry up with removing her clothing. It certainly didn't seem like he was going anywhere! In fact, he crossed to a small table in the corner on the left, where make-up supplies were gathered. "Once you're out of those... come here", he motioned.

===

Candace blushed at the excitement that welled up inside her once Heather began counting. She chewed her bottom lip, looking around, and then darted behind the counter. There were a couple of layers of shelves down beneath it, where they placed items that customers had reserved, and the space between each shelf was less than a couple of foot, but getting down onto her hands and knees, the little girl was able to crawl into the bottom with room to spare. Of course, as she crouched, with her knees up against her chest, her panties were showing again and she had no idea!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 pm

She gulps and closes her eyes. This is for a car, think about the car. She takes a deep breath and undresses, setting her clothes aside on a hook on the door. She keeps her underwear on, the black bra and panties she got in the other store. She trembles over to the man with a hesitant shuffle, trying to cover herself up as much as possible with her arms. She tries as best she can to prepare herself for the lecherous stare she knows is coming from Marco when he sees her in this state of undress. "Is this... okay?"

==========

It's a tight fit, but Candace manages to squeeze between a couple of bags of lingerie. She can hear Heather still counting down, and the excitement she feels grows as the counting increases. "...One thousand twenty-eight, one thousand twenty-nine, 30! Ready or not, here I come!" With that, Heather's footsteps clomp heavily around the store, obviously stomping loudly for Candace's entertainment.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Marco looked her over her in silence for a moment before one eyebrow arched, and his nose wrinkled slightly, before pointing to her bra.

"You can't wear black with this dress. It's white", he said, lifting a palm to his brow as he tilted his head back and sighed. Wagging a finger, he turned and opened the dressing room door.

"Take them off. I'll find you something else", he said, and with that, he was gone. For a minute or two, Belle was left alone, and when the door did open, it wasn't Marco, but Grace, and she was holding an a white lace basque and matching, silken panties with lace trims.

"Belle, I think these might work better with that dress, dear".

====

Candace blushes as she finds herself staring at a small pile of panties in the bag beside her once she squeezed herself beneath the counter, but as she heard Heather finish her count down and begin searching for her, she felt a grin spread across her lips, and had to clamp a hand across her mouth to stop herself from giggling, despite knowing this was awfully childish behaviour.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Belle looks on in confusion as the man seems to be blaming her for wasting his time or something. She leans her head back and sighs, and is in the middle of removing her bra when Grace steps in. "What's his problem? It's not my fault I had no idea I'd be wearing a freaking wedding dress today!" She tosses the black bra to the ground, along with her panties. "That car had better be worth all this..." She grumbles with a sour look as she puts on the white lace panties and tries to do up the basque.

============

"Now, where could she be..." Heather continues to stomp around. "Is she... in this coatrack?" Candace can hear some clothes suddenly shift along their circular rack... she missed! The older girl keeps clomping around, and every spot she checks is done with an overly dramatic flair that Candace can't help but find silly. Every spot checked is closer and closer to her hiding spot too!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 am

"That's just how he is. It's nothing to do with you", said Grace in a calm tone and with a warm smile. Slipping behind the teenager, she swept Belle's hair forward, over her shoulders, and then gently zipped up the basque. "You 're doing well, I'm proud if you", she said, stepping around her again, lightly rubbing down the girl's bare arm. "This won't take long, I promise".

Candace listened to Heather moving around the store, talking to herself, and she couldn't keep a giggle bubbling up from her throat, barely muffled by the hands over her mouth! She squirmed and wriggled about, feeling her heart beat grow faster as the older girl got closer to 'discovering' her hiding place...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Belle squirms a bit in the undergarment to make sure it cups her right... these breasts are beginning to be troublesome. "Thanks... that still doesn't keep all of this from being really weird." She gulps at the dress and starts slipping into it. "Could you help me with this too? I'm not so sure I trust myself with something so expensive..." And girly. Don't forget just how incredibly girly it is. It's a necessary evil so she can get a car... that's all.

The older girl keeps approaching Candace, checking spot after spot and making such a production out of all of it... All until Candace can actually see Heather's legs and the bottom of her skirt right in front of her. "Hmm... Now where in the world could Candace have gone? She couldn't have left the store, could she?" The anticipation, the silliness... it's just too much!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 am

"Of course, Dear", came Grace's always gentle tone and warm smile. Stepping over to the display dummy, she carefully unzipped the back of the dress, sliding it off, and brought it to her daughter. Meeting Belle's gaze, she lightly nodded her head. "I know, sweetie, it's a favour for me, and I appreciate it, I really do", she said as she bent her knees, the white dress pooling outwards. "Just step in. Careful now... ".

Candace peered out as she saw Heather's legs step in front of her hiding place, and she peeked up a little towards the edge of the girl's skirt, yet the feelings she was expecting to materalise never came. She was quite aware of Heather's attractiveness, but... no matter how hard she tried, she herself was not attracted to the older girl, and even the thought of getting a peek up her skirt no longer held the excitement it once had. As if anymore confirmation was needed that Samantha's magic had messed with more than just her body, Heather's out loud wondering brought another giggle, this one louder, unmuffled, which then erupted into complete laughter.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Okay..." Belle steps into the dress, keeping her legs close together to give it as much space as possible as Grace slides it up. She glances into one of the mirrors, seeing herself in the white underthings. The image of that girl holding her arms up, waiting to put on a poofy white dress seems so different, so alien... but she can't help but recognize that the girl in the reflection is herself.

The excitement of looking up an attractive girl's skirt may be gone, but Candace still finds herself looking. She looks to see if Heather's panties are as cute as her own... which they aren't! Heather cuts the view short by crouching down and reaching into the cubby. "Hah, gotcha! Come here, you!" Heather's hands tickle as she tries to grab the little girl around the waist, making the laughter even stronger. The silliness and the fun seems to only build and get better... until it seems to be too much, and Candace can feel a little trickle and a wet spot. Did she just... pee a little?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 am

Grace pulled the dress up around her daughter, and carefully fastened the zipper behind her, tightening the bodice around her torso. Stroking her hair back over her shoulders, she then began to fluff the large skirt out around her legs, just as Marco burst back into the changing room.

"Make up time!", he announced excitedly, coming to a stop in front of Belle with a smile. In his hands he had a black box, which flipped open, and out came a small brush, which he started to sweep back and forth across her face.

"She looks so much like you, Grace", he said as he worked. "I can imagine she's only going to get even more beautiful with time!". The older woman laughed softly, and as she met Belle's gaze, she looked just about as happy as Belle had ever seen anyone before. She had clearly always wanted a daughter, or several, which must have been tough when Samantha wanted so little to do with her.

When Heather suddenly crouched down just as Candace was peering up at her skirt, she feared the worst, being yelled at, called a pervert, but there was just the older girl's smiling face as her hands reached in to tickle her. She squealed and laughed, her dress rising up as her legs kicked, when her heart suddenly skipped a beat as she felt the wetness against the panties that Samantha had put her in to make her this way. She couldn't stop laughing, but her cheeks went bright red. She might not know a lot about kids, but she was pretty sure she was old enough that this shouldn't happen, and a cold shiver spread through her as she realised her new body was even more helpless than she'd originally thought!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Belle closes her eyes and blushes as the man brushes makeup over her face. Why does everyone she meet have to keep saying how beautiful she is? She isn't that pretty, is she? She doesn't even know how to take care of herself like this, let alone live with it for the rest of her life! She must be doing something right though, since everyone keeps fawning over her.

"So... mom. Did you ever do this kind of thing? When you were my age?"

=======

Since Candace doesn't stop laughing, Heather doesn't stop tickling. The tickling doesn't feel quite as silly or as nice though, with the looming dread of that little wet spot on her panties. It already feels warm, and the snugness of the panties makes her skin feel particularly icky as they spread the stuff on her skin.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying