[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 am

Charlie blinks and looks the woman up and down as she does the same to him. He... isn't getting aroused. Finally, a normal human interaction! He relaxes a bit, even almost smiles, when she mentions the underwear. Charlie stares at the ground and blushes. "That's not... I don't have that..." He sighs, then looks back up to the woman. "Shopping? Like... for some decent clothes?"

Samantha opens the back door of the car, looking down at the sleeping Richard. "Come on, mother. You can dote over them when we're gone." Hearing all the talking, and feeling the lack of motion, Richard comes to with a very groggy head.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 am

As the words 'decent clothes' left Charlie's lips, Samantha's Mother glanced down at the tiny, black velvet miniskirt before nodding her head. "Don't worry, I know you're no expert on the matter, but I'm sure we can find a way to take your opinions into account", she said, lifting a hand to lightly cup the teenager's cheek when that very small smile appeared on her lips.

Richard awoke in confusion, the feeling of the frilly dress hitting him instantly, but it took a moment or two to remember why he was wearing it. His eyes were unfocused as he found Samantha leaning over him again, and he blushed up at her, realising he was still holding onto the white bunny she'd given him back at her house. His nose wrinkled a little at the grogginess, and he drew in a deep breath, stretching out his short leg with a squirm that caused the frills on the dress to rustle sotly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 am

Charlie finds himself returning that small smile for a little smile of his own. She's... normal. She's going to help him. Well, really helping him would be making him a man again, but Samantha had seen to closing that door. But maybe, with this woman's help, he could find a way to reopen that door.

Samantha's mother leaves Charlie and walks around the car, her heels clacking on the driveway as she does. She eyes her ex-husband with a cold, steely gaze. "Ted." Then she softens her gaze as she stands next to her real daughter. "Oh, Sam. It's been too long. I've missed you." Samantha steps back from the door. "Well, that makes one of us." The older woman shakes her head, leans in, and undoes Richard's seatbelt.

While still groggy, Richard is greeted with what appears to be an older, kinder looking version of Samantha with the same dirty blond hair as his own. She gives him a smile and a kiss on the cheek before pulling him up out of the seat and holding him against her chest. "Look at you dear. You must be exhausted after what you've been through." She stands up, supporting Richard with her arms at his back and under his bottom, and holding him close to her warm, soft chest. "I almost forgot how precious you were at this age, Sam."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:26 am

Richard still hadn't fully woken up, and his confusion was worn clearly on his face as Samantha backed out of the car and was replaced by a similar looking, but older woman. He blushed brightly as her lips brushed his cheek, and her flowery perfume surrounded him as she undid the safety belt and lifted him, along with his bunny out of the car, the blue dress all bunched up around his bottom from how he'd been sitting.

His sleepy brown eyes gazed at the pretty woman, immediately recognised that same soothing voice Samantha had, even if the younger woman didn't always speak with kind words. His heart began to race as he felt her breasts pressing against him, not a situation he was used to, but found it hard to focus on anything else but her as she spoke.

He squirmed as one of her hands slipped under his bottom, and he let out a very quiet moan into the fur of the bunny rabbit. Even when the woman turned her attention back to Samantha, Richard still gazed at her, watching her lips move as she spoke.

Samantha rolled her eyes at the woman's attempts to be friendly, "That's all they own... they can keep the clothes", she said, waving her hand dismissively at the teenager and child versions of herself before she climbed back into the passenger seat of the car. "Maybe now you'll stop asking to see me", she said coldly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 am

The woman looks at Samantha with hurt in her eyes. "I will always want to spend time with you, Sam." She heaves Richard up a bit, adjusting her hold on his bottom and rubbing her breast down his whole torso. Feeling such softness against him, and with a hand so firmly against his bottom and so close to his nethers, Richard knows the warmth he feels should be like Charlie's reactions. But the warmth is soft and soothing, like a blanket inside of him. The groan comes out more like a yawn, as his sleepiness isn't entirely gone.

The woman carries him toward the house, and motions Charlie to follow. She opens the door, taking them into a foyer with a few exits. There are curtains at every window, filling the house with a soft light. It's quite the contrast to the somewhat dark, dull house they just left. "I'm sorry for what Sam did to you two. I can't change anything she's already done, but I'll do everything I can to show you that I love you."

Charlie follows the woman in, and stops at the threshold. What? How can this woman say that she loves them? She hasn't even known them for a full five minutes!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 am

Richard blushed, squeezing the bunny rabbit as all the sensations happened at once, the breasts rubbing against him, feeling so large, the hand spread across his bottom, and of course, the frilly dress tickling his thighs. He felt confused... squirmy, but... incapable of being aroused. His brown eyes glanced up, peeking over the woman's shoulder at Charlie as the teenager followed them into the beautiful house.

The woman turned to look back at Charlie with a smile. The foyer had a staircase on each side, leading up to a landing area that went around the entire foyer on the second floor, with many more doors leading off from it. "My house isn't exactly prepared for you girls, but there's more than enough space. I'll make some phone calls, and we'll have your new rooms decorated in no time. There is the small matter of introductions however".

"Most people know me as Ms. Robinson, and to my friends I'm Grace. For you two, Mother or Mommy, it's your choice. Now, we just need to decide who you are, don't we... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:16 am

Charlie looks down at himself. "I'm Charlie. I'm..." He wants to tell her he's a guy. A man. But those large breasts staring back at him from their tightly confining top and the feel of those lacy panties hugging the skin of his crotch, he doesn't feel he can say that any longer. "I was a man. So was Richard you're holding there."

The woman nods and rubs Richard's back. "Well, you aren't those people any more, are you? You need to adjust to who you are now, and I think the best way to do that will be to give you new names." She looks Richard in the eye and smiles. "How about we call you Candace? Candy for short. A sweet name for a sweet little girl."

Richard knew right away, when she mentioned the word "Mommy," that it was directed at him. And then... Candace? He continues to feel warmth flow inside of him as she holds him.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am

The elegant woman gave Charlie a sympathetic smile as he began to explain. Richard seemed to tense slightly hearing the teenager telling the woman what they used to be. He'd been asleep, and missed her saying that Samantha had already explained everything. On some level... it was less embarrassing for people to assume this is what he was meant to be, instead of knowing the humiliating truth.

He leaned his head back a little, looking up into her eyes as she studied him and came up with the suggestion for a new name. He blushed a little at the idea of having a real girl's name, but... he liked this woman. He liked her a lot, and she seemed to like the name she had chosen. Swallowing a deep breath, he gave a silent little nod of his head.

The woman smiled brightly, but it wasn't a smile that mocked them as her daughter had, but she was genuinely pleased. Her gaze turned back to Charlie, and she studied the scantily clad teenager carefully for a moment or two. "Of course, Charlie can work for a girl too... but this should be a fresh start for the both of you. I've always liked Isabella. Bella, or even Belle for short".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:27 am

The new teenager blushes at the name Grace gives to her. Charlie wants to tell her no, that he wants to keep his name. But this woman is also taking them in. Total strangers, replicas of her daughter, and she is showing them enough kindness to remodel rooms just for them. Charlie looks down at himself in shame for wanting to blow up at her for even suggesting it. "I guess it's a nice name..." The girl sighs, and Isabella tries to give the woman a smile.

Grace smiles at the two of them, and hugs Candace a little closer as she holds her. "Great! I'm glad you like them. I'm really looking forward to spending time with the both of you."

As she continues to be held, the little girl now named Candace feels pressure build up between her legs. She recognizes it as a need to use the bathroom, but it feels kind of oddly placed compared to where she was used to feeling it. That, and it seems to be more sharp than before, feeling more urgent than usual.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:49 am

"That's settled. Let me give you the tour. Come, Isabella", she murmured, and moving between the two staircases, she pushed open a door, leading into a very large living room. The wall at the far end of the room was entirely made of glass, and through it was the largest back yard that Candace or Isabella had ever seen. There was a large pool, with a paved area around it that had sun loungers and a barbecue area, and sprawling, landscaped gardens that were filled with flowers and trees.

The floor of the room was pinewood, and was slightly lower on the right and left, than the middle section which led out to the back yard. On the left there was a giant flatscreen TV up on the wall, with large speakers either side of it, and a number of brown leather sofas set up around it, with a low coffee table in the middle of them.

On the right side of the room, were more sofas in the same brown leather, some for seating two, others three or four. There was a mini bar in one corner of the side of the room, and music player nestled in the other. Both sides of the room, while sparsely decorated, had clearly had a great deal of money spent on them. Huge canvas hung from the walls, with abstract art on, while the light fittings and lamps all had a simple yet stylish look to them.

"This is the living room, dears. There's all manner of films in those cupboards over there", she waved one hand to the left, "... and music in those ones", she continued, waving to the right. There was a knock on the glass from behind her, and she turned to see a young man, perhaps around twenty standing just outside. He had his top off, his skin rather tanned, and he was toned... not the sort of look that came from working out in the gym, but from regular, natural use of those muscles. His hair was brown and cut very short, and he dark brown eyes. His legs were clad in tight, dark blue jeans, showing off more muscles in his thighs.

As she looked over him... a familiar feeling returned to Isabella. Her heart was suddenly all a flutter, and that warm tingling sensation was suddenly there, between her thighs, impossible to ignore.

"I've finished cutting the lawn, Ms. Robinson. I just wanted to check you didn't plan on using the pool for the next or two as I was going to clean in... ", he said, before he seemed to notice Isabella, and his eyes widened slightly as his attention shifted to the teenager.

Candace had been looking around the living room in utter amazement when that pressure started to make itself known between her legs. At first, she dismissed it, figuring she could go later, but it soon became apparent that she might have to go sooner or later. She couldn't remember the last time she'd ever had to ask anyone before going to the bathroom, but as the seconds ticked by, she realised she wasn't going to have the option of just holding it. With her cheeks flushing a bright bright red, as now the boy with his shirt off had shown up, she lightly tugged on the shoulder of Grace's red cardigan, "Need the bathroom... ", she said in the quietest voice she could manage.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:24 pm

"Thank you, Ian. We'll stay out of your way. I'd like you to meet my daughters I told you about." She holds up Candace and turns her a bit, leaving their embrace a little more open ended. "This is Candace, my youngest." She pushes Isabella forward a bit, causing her to stumble for a second in her platform heels. "And this is Isabella. She just graduated from high school this year."

Isabella blushes a deep red. He was looking at her! She recalled the disgusting look in her old boss's eyes earlier and immediately looks for something to hide behind. But the tingling freezes her in place, and she stares at the guy. Why is she feeling that now? It doesn't make sense, nothing was touching it, and she wasn't looking at herself. She waves her hand slowly at the guy, and tries not to think of the pleasant feelings coursing through her. "Belle..."

After the introductions, Grace pulls Candace close again. Once again she feels the woman's chest press against her. "What did you say, dear? I couldn't hear you." The urgency of her bladder grows, and holding it in starts to feel pretty uncomfortable.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:03 pm

"I need the bathroom", she blurted, this time going the opposite way and announcing it much louder than she needed to, although it wasn't the sort of loudness that came from anger or frustration, but from urgency. In just a few minutes, the pressure had appeared and rapidly become unbearable. She was blushing, realising she'd told everyone of her body's need, and after staring up at Grace for a moment, she quickly buried her face against the woman's shoulder!

"Excuse us a moment", she said with a smile, and headed off, taking Candace with her, leaving Isabella alone with Ian. He didn't have that horrible, lecherous look in his eyes that the guy washing his car had. In fact, he seemed a little shy himself. "Pretty name... ", he said to break the silence, one hand lifting to rub the back of his head, which caused the muscles at the top of his arms to flex slightly, and the tingling between Belle's thighs got stronger!

"I'm Ian... ", he said. "I do jobs around the place for your Mom". She suddenly felt so sensitive, the lace edges of her panties tickling slightly, she could even feel the satin softly rubbing against her when she made the faintest of movements. His voice sent a shiver down her spine, and it was hard to take her eyes off his bare torso. "If you're wanting to use the pool, I should be done in a couple of hours...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Isabella gulps, and stares at Ian's chest. She tries to tear her eyes away, but she finds herself looking at his muscles and how they move. Her will is starting to falter though, as she presses her thighs together in a poor attempt at controlling the source of her awkward tingling pleasure. "It's... nice meeting you. I'm kind of new, so... yeah." She tries to ignore how the panties rub against her skin as she shifts her weight on her legs. "We'll be going shopping soon, so that shouldn't be a problem."

==============================

Grace carries Candace through the living room and into a hallway, where she deposits the girl onto the floor of a bathroom. She closes the door behind her. "Here, let me hold your bunny. You'll need both hands to hold your dress up out of the way." She pulls the bunny from her hands and leads her to the toilet, where she kneels down and faces the girl. "Now, I'm sure this is your first time doing this, so I'll help you, okay?" She pulls up the frilly dress, tickling Candace's thighs again as she deposits the edges into the girl's hands. Then... she swiftly pulls the white panties down to her ankles and lifts her up to sit on the toilet. With her new mother's help, Candace is finally able to find sweet release!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Reluctantly, Candace let Grace take the bunny that had provided so much comfort in this whole embarrassing ordeal. Chewing her bottom lip, she watched as Grace knelt down and pulled the dress up over her thighs, before looking down, her own hands grasping at the frills to hold it up, as the woman that pulled down the white pantyhose, and the little panties that had done this to her.

She blushed as she was scooped off her feet and sat on the toilet, which felt uncomfortably large beneath her bottom. Letting go, she felt herself starting to pee, wincing at how loud it seemed in the silent room. Sucking in a deep breath, she wondered if going to the bathroom would always require this much help from now on. "Thanks... Mommy... ", she murmured shyly, looking down at the black shoes on her feet as she relieved herself with this beautiful woman watching.

=====================

Ian's gaze drifted to Belle's tiny skirt, down her legs, and arrived at the impressive platform heels as she squirmed. "Wow... those things are crazy. How do you manage to walk in them?", he asked, seeming sympathetic to her plight. Shifting her weight around only made the feelings stronger. It was a sort of aching sensation, not painful, but... not easy to ignore either. "Well, I spend a ton of time around here, so I guess we'll be seeing each other a lot", he said, looking back up with a hopeful expression.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Belle rolls her eyes. "I don't. These things are killing me." She looks back to him, especially his broad chest. Her blush increases as the feelings between her legs intensify into a needy, hollow ache. "~Oh!~" She crosses her arms under her breasts to try and keep herself from shuddering, but this also pushes them out as well. Her pulse quickens and her voice takes on a more breathy tone. "I'd like to see more of you..." She bites her lip hard in an attempt to use pain to distract herself from the overwhelming sensations between her legs.

=====================

The older woman smiles and cups Candace's cheek. "You're welcome, dear." She stays close and doesn't let go until the little girl peters out and finishes. "Okay, now you'll need to get some squares of toilet paper and clean up. Remember to always wipe from front to back, okay sweetie?" She releases Candace and watches intently to make sure she does a good job. The paper is just to Candace's right, but her arms are short enough that she'll have to lean a little bit to reach.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying