[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:06 am

Charlie's arms and hands dwindled in size, his fingers becoming thin, the nails at the end of them growing out, beyond the normal length a boy would ever let them reach! The mass disappearing from his frame seemed to all be heading to his chest as the breasts continued to slowly expand. They were a B cup at the moment, but there was no sign of the selling slowing down as the tingle spread up from his groin, and he could feel his insides being re-arranged!

Richard's wide eyes followed the girl as she came over, and despite the punishment, it was still impossible to avoid staring at her breasts as they hung above his head, looking so large! It was kind of ironic, how just a few minutes earlier he was worried about his body betraying his arousal... now he could only wish it was still capable of embarassing him such a way.

As the sock was removed, he took several deep breaths, rolling his tongue around his lips, nose wrinkled at the tiny flecks of fluff left behind. Swallowing a deep breath, he continued to gaze up at her, still stunned by how large she looked, towering over him, that smirk on her beautiful face ensuring his cheeks remained bright red.

"W-What's happening?", he moaned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 am

Charlie's eyes are locked on his chest as it continues to push upward and outward. How large are these things going to get? His cries turn back into a whimper as he watches his breasts develop, and he groans when his insides churn. The tears on his soft cheeks flowed more, pleading with the girl to make it stop.

The voice that came from Richard's throat was not his own. Rather, it was high pitched and soft. The fear in his voice made it tremble, and he truly sounded like a scared little girl. The girl continued to hover over him. "Why, I'm giving you what you wanted. You got yourself into my panties. Granted, I haven't worn those since I was, I dunno... eight?" She shrugs. "Either way, you managed to finish up quicker than your friend. So, I'll let you get dressed." And just like that, Richard found he could move. However, his arms and legs were heavy and tired, and he had little to no energy in him.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 am

The tingling spread up through Charlie's chest as his throat, numbing the insides, altering the tone of his muffled cries from behind the sock. He could feel his ears and his nose getting smaller, while the light brown curls of hair were spread out around him like a blanket, reaching to his waist, so soft and shiny and healthy looking.

The breasts were starting to look rather large now, especially as his body had got smaller and slimmer. Even the girl beside the bed looked bigger now. If Charlie could focus on what she was telling Richard, maybe his mind would piece together the fact hid body now seemed to be in it's late teens, with breasts larger than the average for that age. They finally stopped growing, feeling full and heavy on his chest, around a D in cup size, just smaller than the girl herself.

As he felt himself regain control of his body, Richard's natural reaction was to try and hide. He rolled into his side, pressing his thighs together, drawing his knees up to try and hide the embarassing panties from view, or more do to hide what was so clearly no longer there. He winced as the girl explained where the panties had come from, and why he was now wearing them. He peered up at her, trying to catch his breath, and let out a little gasp as she leaned over again, this time to tug the sock from Charlie's mouth, as the control slowly trickled back into his limbs.

"YOU were a little less innocent last night", she mumured, her breasts brushing the curled up Richard as she traced her fingertip along the lace edge of the red satin panties on the inside of Charlie's thigh, "Happy now? This is what you wanted, isn't it? I used to wear these panties just a few years ago, when I was around nineteen. Boys always loved these ones", she laughed. "Now you're going to see what it feels like, getting all that unwanted male attention..".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 am

Charlie flinches, closing his thighs tight to keep the girl away from his crotch. "How did you do this? Change us back, please!" He sat up slowly, still groggy from the hangover and the girl's spell. He stared down at himself, now a fetching young woman. He reached a shaky hand up to cup one of the large breasts hanging off of his chest. He popped his head up at the mention of attention from guys. "What? No, that's just sick!"

Richard could feel the emptiness between his legs, his thighs pressed together all the way up to the little white panties. His hair flopped around his head as he shifted, tickling his shoulders and the top of his back. Once done with Charlie, the girl points to the floor on his side of the bed, where he can see a blue dress with a white apron, white pantyhose, and a little white rabbit plushie. "Come now, sweetie. You need to get dressed before you can go outside and play."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:34 am

Richard's gaze peered toward the edge of the bed as the girl pointed down, but he couldn't see whatever it was she wanted him to wear. Hesitantly, he uncurled himself, his bottom rising slightly as he crawled closer to the edge, his heart sinking when he saw the little dress on the floor.

The girl's voice sent a shiver down his spine, and his hands grasped the soft sheets as he looked back up to her fearfully. He'd never been good at standing up for himself. This whole situation had occurred because Charlie had dragged him out to the bar against his will. Even so, he couldn't imagine willingly putting such an outfit on. He desperately wanted to cover up the girly and childish panties, but covering them with a girly and childish dress wouldn't help.

The girl's gaze snapped to Charlie as he pleaded in a soft voice that was almost as sexy as her own, and she giggled as he felt one of his new breasts, which sent a wonderful tingle down his body, centring between his thighs. "Hey, look... you finally got your hands on my breasts. That's right girls... you're both now me. Exactly the way I was the last time I wore those panties. Change you back? I could... your previous forms are stored in those things...", she said, pointing to their discarded boy underwear, her nose wrinkled, "But no... you wanted to get into MY panties, so that's where you'll remain..."

"I d-don't want to go out and play...", came the younger voice, timidly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:27 am

Charlie recoiled at the sound of his new, softer and more sultry voice. The hand on his breast released as he gasped at the new, entirely fantastic feeling that flowed down through him and into the red panties. It was all he could do to keep from panicking at the alien sensations in both zones on his body. He looks back up to the girl, then tries to look for his underwear. That's it! If he can put it on, he can change back!

"Just think. You'll never have to wear these gross things again." She bends down, displaying her large breasts once again as she uses a coathanger to place their underwear in her wastebasket. She smirks, snaps her finger, and the inside of the wastebasket flares up in a ball of flame... leaving nothing inside. "There. Now you'll always get to wear my panties. You see? I can be nice after all."

Looking over the edge of the bed, Richard can see that it's pretty high up... he would have to jump down a bit to get to the floor. The girl slinks over closer to him and leans to meet his gaze, gently patting his rear as he sticks it up in the air. "You stil need to get dressed. And I'm afraid that's the only thing I have from back when I was your age. So either it's the dress, or what you're wearing now."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 am

Having briefly entertained the same thoughts as Charlie, Richard watched in horror as wastebasket containing their underwear went up in flames. He gasped as he then felt the large hand press down against his butt as he lay sprawled across the bed, his eyes widening, and his lips parting, finding himself gazing into the girl's rather close face. His mind was again expecting a reaction his body was no longer capable of, and he squirmed when he realised it wasn't going to be happening after a moment's delay.

Pinching his bottom lip between his teeth, he looked down again at the outfit on the floor. As humiliating as it was... if there really was nothing else, then staying in just a pair of her old panties was not an option. If he got dressed in that for now... he could figure out a plan later, when his brain started to properly function again, which it certainly wasn't doing now.

Blushing brightly as he squirmed off the bed, causing his butt to rub against her hand, he slid his legs down over the edge first, and then glanced back at Charlie for a second, before dropping down and straight into a crouch on the floor. His breathing was getting heavy again, and he stared at the garments, cringing, and then pulled the white pantyhose closer, and pushed his feet into them, drawing them up his legs.

The girl glanced down with an amused smirk, watching for a moment before her attention turned back to the older teenager laying on her bed. She winked, and then crouched down herself, and tossed a bundle of material at Charlie. One was a soft black velvet, that turned out to be a mini skirt, the other was a stretchy red camisole top, and bundled in between them was a red satin bra with lacey edges to perfectly match the panties he wore.

"Same for you... you can either... cover up", she said, unable to keep herself from smirking, as the tight, skimpy skirt and top would certainly not leave much to the imagination, "... or get dragged outside in just your panties... I mean, my panties... eh... our panties", she said, shrug her shoulders with a grin.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 am

Charlie catches the bits of soft cloth he's supposed to wear. He looks down at himself again. He definitely doesn't want to put on such scanty clothes, let alone the bra. The weight on his chest reminds him that he may actually need it though. He grimaces and looks over to Richard, already on the floor and getting dressed. "Why did you... make him so young? And me so..." He spreads his legs a bit and cautiously sets a hand down on the front of the lacy red panties as he gazes at his large breasts.

Sitting down on the floor, Richard can only just see Charlie's head and the upper half of the girl. That girl, with those swaying breasts and wide hips... now that his old body was destroyed, he will grow into that girl. With time, his hips will flare out, his chest will become soft and full. And as this revelation hits him, the pantyhose slides over his smooth, dainty looking legs without a hitch. The fabric caresses his legs, giving him goosebumps.

And Richard not once feels that tingle of excitement he dreads. Not when the girl had brushe hed her breasts against him, not when she had gripped his bottom, not now as he feels the pantyhose slide up his legs and hug against his bottom. Just like the panties, they lie flat against his crotch. The pantyhose are more snug than the panties, revealing the outline of a cleft between his legs.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:56 am

Richard closed his eyes for a moment, holding his breath... but when he opened them again, he was still staring down at the same childish pair of legs clad in white pantyhose, and the same smooth surface between his thighs. Trying to avoid thinking about it, he pushed his thighs right up together and reached for the blue dress, studying it with apprehension. Hesitantly, he lifted it up, pushing his arms and his legs up into the skirt. It slipped down over his kneeling form, and his skinny arms found their way through the short, puffed sleeves, and it hung loosely, as there were a couple of open buttons at the back of the neck, unknown to him... but also out of his reach.

The redness spread right across his face, all the way to his ears as it sunk in that he was now wearing a dress, the material loosely pooling out around his thighs, his hands traveling along it, as if making sure this was real and not just some terrible, terrible dream. Hearing Charlie's question, he paused, glancing up at the girl.

She smiled sweetly at Charlie, "You both needed slightly different punishments. On one hand there was you. From the moment you laid eyes on me, you were ogling my body... you were just after one thing... sex", she said, shaking her head from side to side, looking down at him with a disappointed stare. "Well... feel free to spend as much time in front of the mirror as you like. You're gonna find out pretty soon what it feels like to have people salivating over your figure... ", she said, and then looked down once more to the youngster on the floor.

"He wanted to get into my panties too... but I'm not sure he'd have known what to do if he'd got there. His mistake was being too easily led by others... so now he can spend at least the next ten years doing what he's told. Maybe one day he'll learn to think for himself... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Charlie shakes his head. "You're a monster!" He turns and jumps off the bed, trying to stand up to her as best he can. His muscles falter, and he clutches onto the bed for support. It isn't enough, and he falls to his knees, his breast brushing against the bed's covers. "We don't deserve this, and you know it!

The dress brushes against Richard's thighs, tickling them with feathery caresses. On the floor next to him are a pair of black patent shoes that could have easily fit into his hands earlier. He also finds a white hair clip, the kind that could reach from ear to ear and keep his unruly hair out of his eyes. Lastly, Richard finds the white bunny rabbit. The fur looks soft, and the button eyes seem sympathetic to his plight. Of all the things in this room, that little stuffed toy is probably the only thing that seems in proportion. Everything else is just so big.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:33 pm

The girl's eyebrows arched in amusement as Charlie jumped off the bed, the unfamiliar weight of the large breasts no doubt playing havoc with his centre of balance, which would already have shifted dramatically from what he was used to. Without a bra, the breasts jiggled and bounced as he tumbled, before crashing against the bed, squashing the fleshy mounds slightly, the light brown curls whipping across his bare back and shoulders, causing the girl to throw her head back and laugh.

Richard reflexively sucked in a deep breath as the dress tickled at his thighs, making his squirm on his knees. He leaned forward slightly, pressing his small hands flat against the carpet, causing the dirty blonde curls to sweep down into his face again. Resting on his hands and knees, he looked over the rest of the items, not even knowing where to begin with the little white apron, or the hair clip, and found himself staring at the soft, white bunny plushie.

The girl carefully stepped around Richard, and bent down over the kneeling Charlie, setting a hand on the teenager's shoulder, "You BOTH deserve it. It's happening... there's no discussion. Now get dressed before my Dad comes back in here and DRAGS you into the street wearing just those panties!", she yelled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Charlie winces as the girl yells at him. He stays on his knees, breathing heavily as he tries to take in all the strangeness of it. His face goes beet red as he feels his breasts bounce heavily and press against the bed. He gulps, looking down at his almost naked form, especially those naked breasts. He pulls himself to his feet and wobbles a bit before he gets steady, then grabs the bra. He'd taken plenty of them off before, but he bites his lip as he puts one on for the first time, trying to make sure the clasp on the back is secure.

The bunny on the floor might remind Richard of the stuffed animal he had when he was little. It has long, floppy ears, a pink patch of fabric for a nose, and black yarn to draw out the mouth. The fluffy fur on the rabbit is pure white. It seems impossible that something so harmless, cute, and pure could ever have belonged to the girl hovering over them. The longer he stares at the bunny, the farther away from her he feels. He knows he isn't quite safe from her, but the rabbit seems to give him hope that there may be something good that can come out of this.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:04 pm

"Having some trouble? Here, let me help... ", she said, her amused expression back as she slipped behind him, and gave the bra straps a firm pull. The weight of Charlie's breasts were instantly lifted, but they were almost squashed together slightly, and remained so, jutting out from his chest as the clasp was fastened. It felt more comfortable than them hanging loosely, but at the same time... it felt like they were now on display!

"I'm sure you can figure the rest out yourself", she said, almost with a sigh. "As you can see, I have a far more mature sense of fashion these days", she added, and twirled theatrically, setting a hand back on her hip as she finished, and winked at the underwear clad teenager, before looking back down at the younger version of herself.

Richard had reached over, running his fingers through the soft fur of the rabbit, before he'd brought it closer. He seemed fascinated, forgetting himself slightly as he pulled it against his chest, and then leaned his head down slightly, rubbing his cheek across the silk smooth bunny, his eyes closing as he took in a deep breath, inhaling it's scent... which certainly reminded him of a childhood, if not his own specifically.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Charlie is only somewhat relieved by the redistribution of weight. While it definitely feels better than letting the soft flesh flop around, the feeling of having them press against each other isn't exactly welcome either. He tugs at the cups holding his breasts, trying to ease the feeling of someone or something holding them up for him. He glances over to look at Richard leaning over something, hoping he isn't hurt.

Charlie takes a deep breath and grabs the miniskirt. It feels so soft in his small hands, and he uses his long nails to undo the zipper on the back before bending down and sliding it up his legs.

The rabbit smells faintly of daisies, and Richard finds the feel and smell of it soothing. The rabbit helps him feel like he's farther and farther away from the girl... until she kneels down right next to him and brushes his hair aside to do the buttons on his back. "There, we can't have you half dressed, can we now? You've got to look your best for your trip." With each button, Richard feels the dress tighten a bit, until it sits snugly against his chest and shoulders. He couldn't reach them before, he won't be able to reach them now.

The girl slips the apron over his head, clears his long hair from it, and ties it up in the back. She smirks as she tugs the bottom, setting the hem of the dress to dance across his thighs. "And now, for the finishing touch." She pulls his bangs back a bit, keeping them out of his eyes, and places the hair clip on his head. As she reaches up and adjusts the clip, she leans towards his face, pressing her impressive chest closer and closer.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Richard's eyes open, and he looked rather startled as he was brought back to the moment, gazing into the eyes of the beautiful girl. Without thinking, his arms embraced the bunny more firmly against his chest, and he let out a little moan as she reached for the buttons on the dress. It didn't take long for him to realise he wasn't going to be able too reach those, and therefore, not be able to take the thing off. Yet at the same time, the tightening of the dress around his shoulders and chest... in a weird way, made it more comfortable.

He watched her, wide eyes drawn to her like a victim of a hypnotist, entranced by a watch, squirming from side to side as she brought the white apron down and tied the bow behind him, before adjusting the tickly skirt around his thighs. He blinked slowly as she reached toward his face, squeezing the toy as she toyed with his hair and then pinned it back, out of his eyes. Doubts began to grow in the back of his head... she was so gentle, and at least when talking to him, softly spoken. Was she really that bad? Maybe he and Charlie did deserve this.

He chewed his bottom lip, and then blushed brightly as her large breasts started getting closer and closer, filling his view, and he realised there was still that embarrassing disconnect between his brain and his body. He wondered how long that would last... if the sight of breasts, and butts and thighs would ever stop making him feel this way emotionally.

The tugging at the bra cups didn't help Charlie. Unless he was trying to cause that shiver to run down his spine again, because that's all he achieved. The firm flesh rippled slightly, and he could feel them tense, as if they were ready to spring right out of the cups if he pulled on the bra too much. The little black skirt had a satin inner lining that glided across his smooth legs and thighs, and as it came up toward his waist, he'd find just how small it was. Not only did it push his thighs almost together, but it squeezed his butt, clearly showing off the outline of the firm, round cheeks, and that was before he'd even pulled the zipper up!

As he was bent to pull it up his legs, his long hair brushed down over his shoulders, tickling at his cheeks, while the weight of the large breasts was felt in the tugging of the bra straps around his shoulders and across his back. They really were rather big. There were enough teenagers around town for Charlie to have a faint idea of what was average for a girl of eighteen, and these puppies were far beyond that. He could just imagine the sort of comment that most of his male friends would comment out with if they'd seen THIS body walking by them on the street.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying