[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby muffinstud » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Cheeks ablaze, Belle gawks up at the guy. She only quickly noticed the rest of him before her eyes lingered on his lips, and found herself smacking her own in anticipation. "You're fine..." Hmm, he really was. She shook her head to try and get the thought to go away. "I was pretty distracted myself. No harm done then?" She tries to give him a smile and skirt away. If she can just put some distance between herself and this fit, tall, kissable man, she just might be able to stop herself from thinking and feeling things about him.

=========

"Of course, dear. We can get you settled into your new room. If you'd like, you could even help me make dinner. Wouldn't that be fun?" Grace smiles as she slides Candace over to her side in the hug. Leaning her against her hip, she picks the girl up and carries her out of the bathroom. Her mother keeps rubbing her back, her other hand resting against Candace's bottom to make sure she is securely in place. As she's carried, the little girl is held closely against Grace's pillowy chest. As if she needed yet another reminder, her mother's hip rests neatly and flush between her legs. If there had been anything there, it would have been squished, but being held like this is only comfortable and soothing.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:27 am

Her flustered look seemed to amuse him, and he side stepped to let her pass. Was it really that easy to get away?

"Why don't you let me make it up to you?", came the smooth voice into her ears after she'd taken a couple of steps. The guy hadn't moved to follow her, but he had turned to watch her walking away.

"What kind of food do you like?", he asked, and if she turned to look at him, she'd see him slide a hand into his pocket, and remove a little white card. Still not stepping closer, he held it out towards her, inviting her to come back and take it.

====

Candace just nodded her head without a word still to all Grace's suggestions. Her arms slide up around the woman's neck to hold onto her as she was lifted, finding the hand on her bottom to be more than a little comforting. Briefly, she was reminded of what used to be between her legs, but as they left the bathroom, she closed her eyes and buried her face into Grace's shoulder to avoid eye contact with Heather.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri May 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Belle momentarily looks down to the card in his hand before returning to ponder those lips. "The edible kind, I guess..." She keeps her distance, but reaches out to take the card. "What's this? Do you own a restaurant or something?" She manages to pull her eyes away from those delicious lips of his to read the card. It would be just her luck, she figures. Right after someone wants to pressure her into being a model, someone else wants to pressure her into being eye candy at a restaurant. Why did her body have to look like this? She frowns a little, still peeved at all the unwanted attention she was getting.

============

"Thank you for the help, Heather. I know babysitting isn't exactly in your job description." She smiles as she walks out of the store, still rubbing the girl on her back in slow circles. A quiet "See you later, Candy..." follows them out. The older girl has a blush on her face. Even with what happened, Heather would want to spend time with her... but could Candace live that down?

"Now, where is your sister? We need to collect her before we can get you home." Mommy nuzzles her cheek against Candace's head as they walk outside. She can hear the footsteps of others walk behind and past the woman, no doubt getting a good look of her wallowing in her embarrassment.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:38 am

The guy's smile grew, and he let out a laugh that caused a tingly feeling to grow in Belle's tummy. He shook his head, pointing at the card as she took it from him.

"That's just got my number on. I don't own a restaurant, so we can go wherever you want. There's plenty of choice. Do you like Italian?", he asked. It was a business card, white with quite simple black font. The name on it was Dr. Josh Adams. He hardly looked old enough to have gone all the way through medical school! His blue eyes were studying her, his lovely lips curled into a very subtle, amused smile.

Candace lightly wriggled her fingers at Heather in a wave. The girl had done everything she could to make sure she was comfortable, but... she would never be able to look upon Heather's pretty face without being reminded of the time she'd actually wet herself. She was no expert on children, but she was pretty positive she wasn't at the age that sort of thing was acceptable either. Squeezing her eyes shut tight, she buried her face in Grace's shoulder, trying to ignore the rest of the world around her, arms wrapped tightly around the woman that she now felt so comforted by, despite having only laid eyes upon her for the first time that morning.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Belle flips the card over and studies it for a moment, before studying him. "Aren't you a little young to be a doctor?" She quirks an eyebrow at him, but the fuzzy feelings in her gut encourage her to pocket the card. "And... I do enjoy Italian, but maybe I should just call you. I..." She looks over his shoulder and exhales loudly in relief. "I have to spend the rest of the day with my mom and little sister. It was nice meeting you," and your lips, and your deep blue eyes... "B-but I should be going. Thank you!" She timidly sidesteps towards Grace.

===========

"Ah, there she is." Grace continues to hold Candace closely, doing her best to soothe the girl. It feels so comforting to know this woman cares so much for her, and is willing to do so much to make her feel better. Even Mr. Bunny seems to like being held by her, as he nods while she walks along the sidewalk. Even though Grace herself is quite a bit larger than Candace, she doesn't feel as big or scary as the other large things that seem to constantly surround her now.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 am

"Well... sure... I'll look forward to receiving that call... ", said Josh, watching as she side-stepped around him, causing her skirt to swish a little before she headed off towards Grace and Candace.

Grace was smiling as she caught up with them, and she nodded her head at Josh, who was stepping into a black convertible sports car.

"Making new friends, dear?", she asked, and then she lifted a hand to wave as the car pulled away from the sidewalk, heading passed them, and sped off down the road.

Candace's eyes widened as she saw the car, or maybe the good looking young man that was driving it, and then she looked up at Belle in astonishment...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:36 am

Belle frowns. "An acquaintance, nothing more. He only gave me the time of day to try and get a date out of me." She went through the motions to wave the man off, but already she looks at the card he gave her with trepidation. "So... what's next on the list? Besides you buying me a car, that is." She smiles and looks down at Candace. "Um... what's wrong? Do I have some broccoli in my teeth?"

Oddly enough, Candace actually noticed that the man in the expensive car was good looking... whatever that may mean. Looking up at Belle, seeing the similarities between herself and the older girl, it's difficult not to be impressed with just how beautiful she is. Perhaps it's the idea of the car, or her just getting more used to her new self, but Belle is carrying herself more naturally. There was just no way Candace could possibly carry herself like that, especially not in her current getup. The irony of being surrounded by beautiful women, but only wanting to be more like them instead of with them isn't lost on her. At least Mr. Bunny understands.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 am

Grace smiled at Belle's explanation, and then turned her head a little, watching the car speed away from them, and then shrugged her shoulders.

"At least you're making friends your own age. Something that unfortunately isn't going to be so easy for your sister. I have to admit, I hadn't considered how few children there were in the neighbourhood", she said, glancing down at the younger of the two copies with an apologetic look, but Candace was still staring up at Belle. She chewed her bottom lip as her mind began to work in ways she knew it hadn't before, and she blushed brightly, squeezing Mr Bunny tighter.

"N-No... ", she mumbled shyly, and then pressed herself into Grace's side, who smiled and stroked her hair.

"Ahh, the car. Don't worry, I always keep my promises", she said proudly, and clicked her keys, causing the lights on her car to flash as the doors unlocked.

"Can you make sure your sister is fastened in, Belle? I want to see you start thinking more about these things if you're going to be having a car of your own".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Belle blinked and looked down at Candace. "How often am I going to be giving her rides?" She frowned, but walked over and took Candace by the hand. "Come on... let's get you in."

Grace gave Candace one more gentle pat, and shooed her towards her big sister. Before she could latch back on to the comforting warmth of mother, she made her way to the other side of the car to get in the driver's seat. And so, Candace was left standing by herself, holding Belle's hand. The older girl had to bend over a bit to reach, giving Candace a pretty solid view of her chest in the modest outfit. It was as if Belle's body was designed to appeal to the eye... while Candace's just seemed to be small and lose control at inopportune times. Belle opened the door and smiled. "You sure did turn out cute, didn't you?"

She reached down and picked Candace up by the waist, setting her into the booster seat in the back. "Whoof, how does G... mom do it?" Leaning into the back seat like that, it was hard not to notice Belle's form. The strange thoughts in Candace's mind returned, jealously awaiting the day when she would have those curves. She reached up and then across to buckle the little girl in, taking care not to smoosh the stuffed animal. Still... it wouldn't be fair if Candace was all buckled in, but Mr. Bunny was left free to get hurt if there was an accident.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Candace felt her tummy tingle as Belle called her cute. She knew that the old Belle, the one that was a girl... would never have used the word cute. It just seemed to confirm her fears that things were happening to their personalities that they had no control over. With red cheeks, she climbed into the car, and silently studied the older version of her own body. It would be such a long time before she was as old as Belle was now, and it felt like an eternity.

Glancing to her side, she felt overcome with embarrassment as she found herself feeling concerned for the safety of the stuffed toy. She KNEW he wasn't real, and he obviously couldn't get hurt... but... it would sure make her feel a lot better if he was safe.

"You gotta strap Mr. Bunny in too... ", she mumbled in a timid voice, her eyes showing her shame as she glanced up to meet Belle's gaze.

Grace couldn't help but smile at the comment as she settled into the driver's seat and secured her own safety belt. With Belle leaning into the back of the car, her butt was left pushed out behind her, into the sidewalk. She heard the sound of footsteps, and then a male voice, perhaps the age she and Candace had been the day before.

"Wow, that is one gorgeous butt... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Belle jerked up and hit her head on the ceiling of the car. "Ah, stupid..." She rubbed her head and tried to be more discreet as she leaned in the car. Leaning farther over, she strapped the stuffed animal in the center seat. She blinked, looking at it for a moment. For that moment, Belle had to actually press herself against Candace a bit. It was something of an annoyance, reminding herself that she was that much shorter. As if seeing the difference in Belle wasn't enough, Candace could feel it as she pressed against her. The older girl was warm, and very soft in places; Mommy still felt a little more comforting though.

Belle finally pulled herself out of the car, but regarded Candace for a bit. "Are you... enjoying being that little?" She seemed utterly confused as she held the door open. "Maybe there's more to this than we originally thought..." She shook her head and closed the door, hopping into the passenger seat with a sigh. Would she start to think differently? Was she already doing so?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Belle's question seemed to take Candace by surprise, and for a moment, the pair just looked at each other, the older and younger versions of the same face wearing the same confused expression. Was she enjoying it? She didn't know. The clothes were embarrassing, and she'd just wet herself... that was definitely humiliating, but... there was something about Grace that made her feel like everything was going to be okay. Before she could gather her thoughts, Belle had closed the door and was climbing into the front. Great... now she was going to think Candace really was liking being a little girl!

Grace gave the elder teen a curious look as she hopped in beside her, and after waiting for her to strap herself in, she started up the car and pulled away from the sidewalk.

"What did you mean... there's more to this than you originally thought?", she asked, her voice kept rather low. Belle could hear her, but she doubted the words were too clear by the time the sound reached Candace in the back. If she did glance back, the little girl was watching the world go by through the window, her dress all bunched up, and she looked as if she was ready for sleep, despite the time of day!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:34 am

The scenery out the window seemed hypnotic in nature, and the constant slight rocking of the car didn't help either. Candace soon felt a yawn, then another as her eyelids got heavy. Up front, Grace and Belle seemed to be talking about something, but either it was muffled or her sleepy head just wasn't letting it in properly.

Belle shook her head and turned back from looking at Candace. "Well... I mean, look at Candace. She was a college man last night. Now she's taking naps in the car and asking me to buckle in her stuffed animal. I think she's starting to enjoy being a kid. If she keeps going like this, she might be one of those girls obsessed with dresses and cute animals and stuff. That just wasn't her. Him. You know what I mean." She tossed her hands up and let them flop in her lap. She looked down and bit her lip.

"And then there's me. I modeled clothes today. I wore a wedding dress of all things. I... liked shopping for clothes." She sighed. "And just about every time I see a guy my age, I just..." She blushed and gulped as she tried to keep images of them out of her head. "I don't want these things, but I'm not sure if there's a whole lot I can do to prevent it either."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 am

Grace gave Belle a somewhat concerned look, and for a brief moment, she checked Candace in the mirror, noticing the girl had fallen asleep.

"Belle, I'm going to be honest with you. I know no more about Samantha's magic than you do. She inherited it from my side of the family, but it was definitely not from me. My Mother was a witch too, but the magic skips a generation. I still don't know who looked down upon me more, my Mother or my own daughter, but I promise you neither had any true love for me. Physically, you're both perfect copies of her when she was your age, but... trust me, neither of you act anything like her, if you're worried her personality is taking over your own. What the pair of you did to anger her was rather silly, but you and Candace are both good people, I can see that. Samantha is definitely not a good person", she sighed, pulling out onto a busier road.

"Were you and Candace good friends? Because if neither of you are being infected by Samantha's personality, then maybe it's just parts of you that were hidden before, now coming to the surface? I'm sure there's many people out there that might not realise just how much they would love to have the weight of responsibility lifted from their shoulders as Candace has. As for you... well, why is it such a bad thing to care for your appearance? Or to want to make friends with people your own age?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 pm

"It's not the making friends part that worries me," Belle said as she rubbed her arm. "It's the whole... feeling weird when I'm talking to a guy part. I know I was never interested in guys before. Now..." She looked along the side of the road for a bit. "I just can't help feeling so strongly about every guy my age. And I don't feel any interest towards girls either. I mean... some of my preferences should stick, right? I would hope I'm not that dependent on hormones."

Meanwhile... Candace dreams! She is on a roller coaster that seems kind of scary... until she looks over and sees Mr. Bunny. He's a lot bigger, and moves on his own. Suddenly, the roller coaster isn't as scary any longer. They get off and he gets her a stick of cotton candy. Yum! He gestures over to another coaster... much smaller and more tame. The cars are shaped like ladybugs, and the kids lining up for it are more her height. That would definitely be less scary.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying