[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:10 am

Marco worked quietly and swiftly, glossing her lips, using eyeshadow and mascara, while Grace stood behind him, nodding appreciatively of his work, or maybe just for her daughter.

"No, darling", she replied with her usual smile to Belle's question.

"When I was your age, I couldn't have dreamed of being around such expensive things as this. It's only later in life that I've grown used to having all this money", she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"She's ready!", said Marco, after fastening a pair of dangling diamond earrings into Belle's ears, and took her by the arm. Grace opened the door, and the three of them walked back out. Now a white screen had been setting up against one wall, with the camera equipment in front of it.

"Stand here... ", instructed Marco, guiding her in front of the white screen, and then stepped back to stand alongside Grace.

===

Candace shook her head from side to side, her hands grasped onto Heather's top, struggling to get a word in during her giggling fit.

"S-Stop... ", she pleaded, the shame spreading through her as she realised what had happened, and how if she didn't escape the tickling very soon, it could get a whole lot worse. Her dress was so bunched up from all her squirming, that now Heather would surely see what was happening...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Belle lets herself be guided about, trying not to step on the fluffy bottom of the dress. "I didn't mean exactly like this. I mean... did you ever model things?" She stands in front of the white screen and looks at the camera, unsure of what to do. She gulps and bites her lips as she fiddles with her fingers. "So... what now?"

=======

Heather continues for a bit, until she sees Candace's panties. "Wait a sec. Oh, I'm sorry!" She stops with the tickling, but the little girl still has her hands on the older one's top. She even manages to feel some of the softness of Heather's bosom, but any excitement or feelings of attraction are drowned out by the shame and the embarrassment of the situation. "Here... let's get you into the bathroom and clean you up a bit, okay?" She pulls Candace in close and picks her up bridal style to keep the wet spot from getting on her clothes, then carries the little girl towards the bathroom.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 am

Grace was silent for a moment, and then nodded her head.

"A little bit here and there, yes, but I was never as beautiful as you, daughter", she said proudly.

"Stop biting your lip!", yelled Marco from her side, and frowned at Belle, his arms folded across his chest. "Don't look into the camera, look passed it... pout slightly", he ordered, as the camera began to click, and a light behind it flashed. Belle was having her photo taken!

====

Candace didn't even realise she was getting a feel of Heather's breasts, something she'd never done with any girl before, as she could think about nothing else apart from the fact she'd just wet herself in front of a pretty girl. Her nose wrinkled, and she let out a whimper as she was scooped up, not caring that her dress was bunched around her waist either. Tears rolled down her red cheeks as she looked up at Heather.

"I'm sorry, Heather... ", she began to sob.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Belle continues to blush, and does her best to follow the advice of the camera man. "It's for a car... think of the car..." She sticks out her lower lip a bit and tries not to look at the camera. Well, that part is easy. Not blinking when the camera flashes is a little harder. "Is that it?"

====

"It's okay, let's just get you taken care of, okay?" Heather looks down and gives her a smile, but she doesn't look all too thrilled. She carries Candace to a small bathroom in the back and sets her down in the stall. "Here, stay here for a bit while I get you some new panties to change into, okay?" She sets her on the floor and hands the girl a wet paper towel to clean herself off with.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 pm

"Just a couple more... ", came Grace's voice from the side as the camera flashed. Marco was clapping excitedly, sweeping from side to side behind the camera man to try and get the best possible view.

"Put a hand on your hip, darling!", he called, and demonstrated himself, placing his right hand on his hip, throwing his head back slightly. "Like me! Do it!".

====

The tears didn't stop as Candace was left alone. Her heart was thundering inside her chest as she wriggled out of the slightly wet panties, her nose wrinkled as she tossed them away and dabbed herself with the paper towel. She shook her head in disbelief, sniffling, overcome with shame, wishing that she'd wake up in her bed and discover this had been nothing but a dream.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm

The girl nods, and sets her hand on her hip, even jutting her hip out a little bit for effect. She figures the dress would cover most of it up, but she may as well. Her blush doesn't go away as she assumes the different poses, and tosses her head back just a bit, making her hair poof out nicely. She keeps the pout going and sighs. "Is that... good?"

==========

Candace doesn't wake up. Instead, she is alone in a bathroom, naked from the waist down. The cool air starts to feel chilly against her skin from the wet paper towel... but at least she doesn't have the icky sensation any longer. Heather returns with a small white pair of panties and offers them to the girl. "There. That should fit you." She grimaces at the wet underwear on the floor. "Maybe you should go before you put those on... wouldn't want another accident, would we?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 am

Grace glances over the guy behind the camera, and he nods his head to her. She beams and strides forward, embrace Belle in a firm hug, kissing her on both cheeks and then the forehead.

"More than good, dear, you were fantastic... ", she said, almost glowing with proudness as she carefully strokes the teenager's hair back. Behind her, Marco slides out a smartphone and begins tapping at the screen, while the photographer begins packing away his equipment.

"How long before everything will be ready, Marco?", asked Grace, glancing back to him after releasing Belle from her grasp. He looked up, and shrugged his shoulders.

"You should start seeing them in a couple of days".

====

Candace lifts her head slightly when Heather returns, but her gaze doesn't reach up far enough to meet the eyes of the older girls. She gratefully takes the pair of panties, and awkwardly slips her feet into them, drawing them up her legs and around her waist, giving her short dress a little tug once down. Her cheeks flush as the older girl mentions it happening again, but she was too ashamed to even protest. Instead, she buries her face into the girl's stomach and wraps her arms around her!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 pm

"It's over? That's it?" Belle shudders in the embrace and blushes at the kisses on her cheeks. "Hey! M-mom..." She bites her lip and doesn't pay all that much attention to the photographer... after all, he's done with her as well, isn't he? "I just stood there though. It wasn't anything special. You don't have to... do that!"

=====

"Ack!" The girl pats Candace on the back after a bit. "There there..." She stands there and lets the little girl hug her tight. "Maybe we should see if we can find your mom... she'll probably be a lot better at this than me." She sighs and pulls a plastic shopping bag out. "Here, could you... put it in the bag? I'm not sure if you'll want to take it home to be washed..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 am

Grace shook her head, gently squeezing Belle's shoulders. "I know this is... a lot, considering its only your first day. I'm not sure many others in your position would have done the same", she said, clearly intended as a compliment, yet it coukd be taken another way, that anyone else would have fought harder before giving in to the most feminine of dresses.

"Would you like me to help you out of it, dear? Or shall I go fetch your sister so we'll be ready to go looking for your new car?".

======

Reluctantly lowering her arms from around Heather, Candace lowered herself down, wincing as she pinched the panties between her thumb and finger, lifting them into the plastic bag. She found herself wishing Grace was here, to take her away, so she wouldn't have to look at Heather any longer. The girl had done nothing wrong, but Candace had never felt so ashamed of herself. She wanted to go hide in Grace's big house, where nobody would know what she'd done.

"Is Mommy coming back soon?", she asked, sounding on the verge of tears.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:16 am

Belle shakes her head. "I should be okay. This thing shouldn't be too difficult to get out of once it's been started." She reaches around her back and tries to reach the zipper, but is just unable to do so. "Hrmmmph, stupid thing..." She frowns as she gathers up the dress and goes into the changing room. "I don't think it's quite sunken in, to be honest. Besides, it's a small price to pay for a free car." She looks down at the white frills and frowns harder. "I definitely don't want to wear something quite so ridiculous any time soon though."

=======

Heather slowly pats Candace's back. "Yes, I'm sure she's coming back soon." She may be trying to comfort the girl, but it just doesn't feel the same as Grace and her kind smile, her soft hugs. Where Heather just seems to be trying to calm her down and put up with her... Grace seems to truly care for her. "Do you want to wait in here, or out by the door?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Grace gently reached out, and pulled down the zipper, loosening the dress just enough so that Belle would be able to get out of it on her own.

"Come meet your sister and I at the other store once you're dressed, Darling... ", she called as the teenager headed into the changing room, where her previous outfit was waiting, just where she'd left it. Through the door, she could hear Marco, and it sounded like he was on the phone.

"You won't believe the photos. She looks STUNNING. Big attitude problem of course, but just gorgeous. Yes, yes, I'll speak to Grace. We'll get her signed".

====

Candace felt a little numb, not only from her accident, but from realising that despite dreaming of getting to spend time with a girl like Heather for the last few years, now she wanted nothing more than to get away from her, and anyone else that wasn't Grace. Fresh tears run down her cheeks as she looks up with a sniff and mumbles.

"In here... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Belle pauses after slipping off the dress. Standing only in the white lacy underthings, she stands frozen in the changing booth. "Signed?" Her eye twitches at the thought. "He... wants me to do more? Be a... model?" She shakes her head, unwilling to accept such a thing. She would never willingly agree to be a model, flaunt herself like that for money. This was just a one time thing, to get Grace off her back, repay her the kindness of taking her and Candace in, and to get a car. She wouldn't do something like this ever again.

=====

Heather pats Candace on the back. "Okay then." She stands there for a bit, trying to reassure the girl to no avail. After a few moments, Candace can hear Grace's voice from the other side of the bathroom door. "Candace? Are you in here?" The door opens, and Grace looks down at the scene with sympathetic eyes. "Oh, poor thing. Come here... mommy's got you now." She crouches down and holds her arms out to Candace.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Belle can hear Marco talking some more, and then there's a couple of seconds before very much un-announced, he opens the door and leans his head around it while she was stood there in just the white lace bridal bra and panties.

"Bella, darling... ", he smiled. "Hurry up. I need to lock up, I have places to be. Faster!", he added, and clapped his hands twice, quite loudly before his gaze settled on the outfit that she was about to put on, and purses his lips... before nodding his head and smiling.

===

Candace felt her chest tighten and her heart skip a beat as Grace's voice came through the door, and by the time the woman had opened it, the little girl was already across the room, and flung herself into her new Mother's arms. She didn't say anything, but just buried her face against Grace's shoulder and wraps her arms as far around the woman as she could!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:42 am

Belle's cheeks turn bright red. He's looking at her in her skivvies! So far... only Grace and that demon girl that did this to her have seen this much of her. No matter how in question Marco's sexuality is to her, she finds herself awkwardly trying to cover up as much as she can with her hand and arms. "Agh! A little privacy, please?" She tries her best not to look quite so terrified and stare him down, but fails horribly.

She waits for him to withdraw before slipping off the white underthings and putting on her more sensible outfit. Looking at it, she sighs. Since when did she consider a skirt and tights to be sensible? She seems to be getting the hang of dressing herself, what with all the forced practice. She leaves clad in her red skirt and snug black sweater, still taking her time with the heels to prevent an accident. "Thank you for the... opportunity? I'll see you next time." She smiles, quite sure of herself that there will never be a next time.

============

"Shhh, there there." Grace... her mommy holds her close. "These things can happen." Candace can feel the woman's hand rubbing her back in a slow circle, soothing her with the gentle touch. "You're still my beautiful litle girl, Candace. I won't ever let you go." She lets the girl hold her there on the bathroom floor for as long as she needs it. "Thank you, Heather. I've got her from here." She nods, and Heather quietly makes her way out of the bathroom, leaving the girl alone with her mother.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:26 pm

If Belle thought that her problems would be over once she'd stepped out of the bridal store and Marco's presence, she was wrong, for she almost clattered right into someone as she set foot on the sidewalk. Oh... not just someone. It was a guy, a little older than her if she had to guess. He had light brown hair that was brushed across his brow in a way that seemed oddly fascinating to her. His face was startlingly handsome, his skin so smooth and clean, and his lips... as her gaze fell upon her lips, she found herself thinking about kissing them!

He wore a washed out purple hooded top, hanging open revealing a white t-shirt that clung to his slim, athletic torso, a pair of ripped jeans that looked as if they'd been sewn together around his thighs and crotch to make them a perfect fit, and a pair of black leather flip flops. His eyes were covered with a mirror of aviator sunglasses that had mirrored lenses, so Belle just got a glimpse of her beautiful, feminine face until he lifted them up to rest atop his head and looked down at her apologetically with light blue eyes.

"Really sorry... guess I wasn't looking where I was going...", he said gently.

====

Candace didn't say a word as she rested against Grace, her face buried against the woman, the gentle rubbing of her back slowly easing the bad feelings away. It was only once she heard Heather leaving the room did she look up, and wiped a small, pudgy hand across her tear-stained cheeks with a sniff.

"Can we go home now, Mommy?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying