[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:42 pm

The high heels were harder to balance in than regular shoes, which was to be expected, but they didn't feel as bad as Belle might have thought. In fact, she was sure that with a bit of practice she'd be able to walk just as well in them as she could in a pair of her old sneakers. The more worrying revelation was the way the lifting of her heels had altered her posture. Her butt was now forced out slightly behind her, and her chest thrust forward just that little bit in front. Looking at herself in the mirror, it looked as if she was TRYING to be seductive.

Candace was so focused on getting out of the tickly, frilly dress, that not even the pink alternative bothered her too much. Sure, she'd have chosen another colour if it was available, but if the choice was a blue frilly dress, or a simple pink one, she had no problem going with the pink. She gazed at the smooth hem and shook her head, giving Grace a shy smile.

"Don't mind...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Belle holds her arms out for a little extra balance and blushes at just how attractive she looks. She turns and opens the door, leaning on the frame to steady herself and keep from tripping up in front of the other girl. She figures the last thing she needs is to trip up while wearing a highly seductive outfit like this. "I don't know... I still feel like I'm on display..."

"All right then, Candy. Let's go get you your new outfits." She puts the pink dress in the basket and takes the girl's hand once again towards the registers. Grace chats with the woman as they go through their purchases, commenting on just how cute Candace is and how much cuter she'll be in her different outfits. It may be a small comfort that the woman isn't able to address her directly, even if it's because she can't see over the counter.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:05 pm

"That's a bad thing?", asked Heather as she brushed passed Belle, and into the changing room, packing up her bikini and her previous dress into a bag, and then takes it out to the counter, piling in the rest of the items that had been picked out. "I don't know if you needed it, but I threw some underwear in too", she said, and nudged the black paper bag towards the teenager. "I don't suppose you... want to take my number in case of an emergency? I mean... a fashion emergency", she said with a wink, and set her cell phone down in front of Belle with the number displayed.

====

Candace was amazed that she was still finding situations that made her feel even smaller. Standing at the corner, she felt utterly helpless, just able to see the top of the woman's head from her point of view. She blushed as she heard their conversation however, but concentrated on her new, frill-less dress.

"Can I put it on before we leave... Mommy?", she asked, using the term for the benefit of the woman ringing through their purchases, but it did seem to roll off the tongue rather comfortably.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:26 am

Belle sighs as she's handed the pretty girl's phone. Under normal circumstances, she should be excited about this. She should be thinking of places to wine and dine her. Now, all she can see herself wanting from this girl is her advice. "I'd really appreciate that. Hold on a second." She digs through her things, trying to find a phone or something with which to write Heather's number down. "I hope you don't mind if I call you for things besides clothes. Things have been pretty stressful lately, and it might be nice to talk to a friendly voice."

===========

Grace nods and pats Candace on the head. "Of course, dear." She finished up her conversation with the cashier, then took the bags back into the store towards a changing booth where the woman ushers her in and closes the door behind her. "Thank you so much for being so cooperative, Candace. I'm very proud of you." She kneels down and hugs the little girl, reinforcing that warm feeling of comfort that's been lingering as she thinks of her new mother. Immediately after the hug, Grace starts undoing the frilly blue dress and tugs it up, waiting for the girl to let go of her rabbit to remove it completely.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:42 am

There was no phone, or even anything that she could see that would be useful for writing it down. Heather frowned slightly. "Your Mom has it anyway, just ask her", she said. "You can call me for anything. Most of the girls that grow up around this part of town are so stuck up, but you're pretty cool. I like you", she said, putting her phone away. "Maybe we can go for coffee or something".

=====

Candace blushed brightly as Grace knelt down and hugged her. The male part of her brain was still aware enough of this woman's sexyness, and she swallowed a deep breath as Grace's breasts rubbed against her flat chest before she leaned back and lifted the frilly dress up. She carefully set the bunny down, and wriggled her arms out of the dress, cringing a little as she was left standing there in just shoes, socks, and the panties that had transformed her into this little girl.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 pm

"I think I'd like that." Belle smiles and offers Heather her hand to shake it. Especially with how other people would look at her, it would be nice to spend some time with someone and relax. Perhaps she could even draw the girl's attentions away from fashion and have an engaging conversation to boot.

========

Candace may have been aware of Grace's sexual appeal, but certainly didn't feel it. Standing there in naught but her socks and shoes and panties, she still feels a certain amount of reassurance from just how close the woman is to her. She smiles as she lowers the pink dress over her head and helps Candace stick her arms through the short sleeves. She tugs it down for a proper fit, brushes Candace's hair back out of her eyes, and gives her a quick peck on the forehead. "There. That should be much better." Indeed, the soft material is smooth against her skin, and not a frill is to be found on the whole dress. But it just barely reaches down her thighs, potentially exposing the little girl's panties to her new mother.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Heather seemed slightly confused by the offer of the hand, and she stared at it for a moment before reaching out to grasp it, giving it a little shake. "I imagine your Mom will be back soon", she said, peering towards the window at the front of the store. "Pretty big age gap between you and your little sis, huh? You spend much time with her?", she asked, leaning her elbows against the counter.

====

Candace pushed her arms up into the sleeves of the pink dress, and smiled as Grace brushed her hair from her face and kissed her forehead. She giggled and leaned forward to hug her around the waist as she was bent over, so delighted to not have the tickly frills around her thighs, that she didn't notice just how short this new dress was! Without all those petticoats, it felt so much lighter. A few hours in that other dress had twisted her conceptions so much that she now felt most comfortable indeed wearing the summer dress.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:20 am

Belle shakes her head. "Not really. I mean, we're close and we've been through a lot together." No kidding, she thinks. "But we've got pretty different priorities." She finds herself leaning on the counter as well as she looks out at the other patrons in the store. She finds it strange that here she is next to an attractive girl that gave her her number, and she's even in prime position to get a good look at her breasts... and Belle feels no desire whatsoever to look. In fact, it's relaxing to know that Heather isn't looking back as she leans over herself. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

===========

Hugging the woman squeezes her large chest against Candace again, but that was becoming a commonplace occurance. Besides, it felt different when said breasts belonged to Grace. Instead of those old feelings of arousal, the only feelings she can stir up are of comfort and security. Grace lets go and gives the girl a warm smile as she hands her the bunny she so desperately clings to. "You really are the sweetest thing." She stands and takes Candace by the hand. "Now come along. Let's go find your sister."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:20 am

Heather looked a little disappointed as she shook her head from side to side. "Nope... only child", she said with a bit of sigh. "I always wanted one. Older, younger, brother, sister, it didn't matter. My parents barely had the time for me though, so another kid was never going to happen".

Candace grasped Grace's hand and scooped up her bunny. She had the biggest smile on her face as the left the store, and it was only when she saw her reflection in the glossy side of a car did she realise just how short her dress was. Now that she was aware, it became impossible to ignore. With no frills tickling at her thighs, she could feel the dress swishing and bouncing around the tops of her thighs, and while the white panties might have been lost amongst the white frills, now they stood out clearly against the bright pink dress!

"Here they are now!", said Heather with a bright smile as Grace and Candace walked back into the store. She giggled, stepping around the counter, and went to squat down in front of the little girl. "Wow! What a pretty dress!", she gushed. Grace nodded at her sales assistant with a smile and then continued to the counter, setting down her purse and turned to study Belle. After a moment, her smile grew and she pulled the elder teenager into a hug. "You look fabulous, dear. Thank you", she said, and just like Candace before her, the knowledge that she had made this woman happy, was rather comforting to Belle.

Behind them, Heather was using her people skills gain Candace's trust, and had the little girl twirling for her to show off her dress, which of course made it whirl up around her thighs.

"We still have a lot to do before going home", said Grace, lightly adjusting Belle's red ruffled skirt. "I promised Candace I'd buy her a doll, and you're going to need a cell phone. Tell me, Belle, can you drive?", she asked, having taken out a make-up kit, and was touching up her lip gloss in the tiny mirror, before offering it to her daughter...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:05 am

Belle awkwardly hugs back, still put off a bit by the show of affection and how it feels to have Grace's soft chest push up against her own. "Thanks, Heather made things a lot easier for me." She smiles a bit as the other girl plays with Candace, and turns back to see Grace handing her a compact mirror and lip gloss. She frowns and sighs before taking the items. "Of course I can drive." She pauses for a second as she looks at herself in the mirror. "I don't think I have my license though." Even if she did have her license, it wouldn't match her new face. She looks from Grace to Heather before timidly and carefully applying some of the gloss on her lips. It's all part of keeping up appearances, she figures.

===========

Candace may know full well just how short that dress is, but it still feels nice to be in something so soft and free, without a single tickly frill to be had. It feels even better as she spins for Heather, and the enthusiastic giggle coming from the older girl is even more encouraging. "You are just the cutest thing I have ever seen!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 am

Grace waved a hand dismissively, "I can sort the license out", she said, smiling as she watched Belle apply her lip gloss. "I have... a proposition for you. I've arranged a small photo shoot for one of my other shops. Quite intimate really, just a photographer and make-up artist. Unfortunately the model has had to pull out. Even if I cancelled the whole thing, I'd still have to pay the others", she explained, briefly glancing to Heather and Candace, before coming back to Belle.

"Now I know that given your... unique situation, the last thing you'll want to do today is have your photo taken by a professional, which is why I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to, Belle. However, it's an hour of work at the most, and nobody there will know you're... still new to this", she said with a quick glance to the teenager's figure. "But, if you do help me out here... I thought perhaps we could take a trip to the car dealership on the way home. It's your choice, sweetie. Is having someone take a couple of photographs really that bad in return for having your own set of wheels?", she asked with a smile.

Candace wasn't used to so many people smiling at her. She would have been more likely to have just been ignored before, but now people seemed genuinely happy in her presence. It made her feel like her heart was swelling up inside her chest, and she couldn't help but grin up at Heather as the sales assistant fussed over her and her new dress.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 am

"A... car?" Belle frowns and taps her chin. She definitely doesn't want to model for anything. But... a little bit of freedom would be nice. And it's not like she could steal her old car back either. She blushes as she returns the compact and frowns down at herself. "How... long would it be? I wouldn't have to dress in anything too skimpy, would I?"

Heather reaches down and gives Candace a hug. She isn't as overly cushioned as Grace, but the girl still finds herself with a pair of breasts pushed up against her. "So, what's your name?" She pats the head of the little girl's white rabbit. "And what's the name of your friend here?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 am

Grace took the compact mirror back from her, and smiled brightly.

"I can promise you that it will definitely be nothing skimpy", she said in a calm tone as she placed the mirror back into her own purse.

"It would take about an hour, maybe a little more, but probably a little less", she continued.

"So... we have a deal? The photography people will be arriving there any minute now. I'll take you over, introduce you, then once it's over I'll be back with your new cell phone, and we'll go find your new car. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me".

Candace closed her eyes as she was pulled into the hug. While having a pair of breasts in her face didn't cause quite the same feelings as before, the hug was rather comforting, in a sort of embarrassing way".

Candy... ", she replied when asked her name, but her gaze lowered to the white bunny in her arms. The more people talked about the bunny as if he were real, the more real he started to feel to Candace. The thought sent a chill down her spine, as she wondered if other things that people said could affect her state on mind in a similar way.

"Mr. Bunny... ", she said with a blush, feeling silly for her childish answer, yet unable to stop herself saying it anyway.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:03 pm

The new girl looks from Heather smothering her sister to her new mother and hugs her arms across her chest. "I... don't know. I mean, I appreciate the offer, but I'm just too new at all this. I'd feel terrible if I messed up something for your company, after the kindness you've shown me..." Belle purses her lips together and frowns down at herself. "I guess I should be flattered that you want me to model for you." She looks back over at Heather and Candace and sighs. "But, a car's a car. I guess I could try."

Heather pulls back a little bit and pets Mr. Bunny a bit. "Well, Candy. You are just adorable. Mr. Bunny is lucky to have a friend like you." She winks and rubs Candace's back before standing up. "So, do you see anything in here that you think would be fun to play dress-up in?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:23 pm

"You won't mess it up, Dear. I've got a feeling you're going to be quite the natural, but even if by some chance you were the worst model in the world, you still couldn't mess this one up. It's just a few still photos. Trust me, it will be the easiest car anyone has ever earned", she promised, and lightly rubbed the teenager's shoulder with a hand. "Shall we head over? Heather can watch your sister for us", she said, and turned to stride across the little boutique, pausing to hold the door open for Belle.

"Heather, I'm just taking Belle across to the other store. I won't be long", she said, causing the assistant to shoot Belle a rather surprised look before turning her focus to the older woman, nodding. "Sure thing, Grace. I'll watch Candy".

Candy couldn't help but smile at Heather's words, and she glanced down at the white bunny, before looking back up, seemingly in surprised when asked if she saw there was anything she thought would be fun to dress up in. Chewing her bottom lip, she carefully sat the plush rabbit on the floor and looked around curiously.

"Like what?", she asked after a moment of staring at the grown-up looking clothing that surrounded her. Her gaze drifted briefly to Belle, and she shivered again at the thought of ending up looking like that... so appealing to the opposite sex. Cringing, she pulled nervously on her dress, not realising she was accidentally exposing her panties again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying