[MTFF] If the Panties Fit

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] If the Panties Fit

Postby muffinstud » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 pm

She pauses for a moment as she fiddles with the clasp behind her back. This girl... didn't even bat an eye when Belle had exposed herself! It felt quite unnerving, but the more she dwells on it, it's a relief. Heather had turned a potentially awkward situation into a very casual one, and Belle gives her a small smile of gratitude. With all the craziness in her life at the moment, it's nice to have a little bit of normalcy. "Looks aren't everything, you know. And... I don't think I want a boyfriend right now. My life is complicated enough as it is." With her new black bra and panties on and snug, she slips on the green dress and adjusts it as best she can to fit comfortably.

Grace nods and pulls the white dress with the pink bow. "Of course. You'd look absolutely adorable wearing this." She flops the dresses over her arm and squats down to be more level with Candace. "I'm glad you're willing to try something so precious. I just know you'll make me proud to call you daughter." She leans in and plants a kiss on the girl's cheek. "Now how about we find you some new panties and socks?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:19 am

Heather seemed confused by the idea of Belle not wanting a boyfriend, as if the idea was utterly alien to her. The green dress was a perfect fit, and it felt so light against her skin, and a comfy fit around her figure. It was actually a lot more comfy than any pair of pants! Of course, it was still quite short, and the looseness of the skirt compared to the mini skirt would bring it's own set of problems, but it was definitely an improvement!

"Wow, that looks great on you!", gushed Heather as she rose to her feet and circled Belle, lightly clapping her hands together in glee. "A perfect balance of elegance and youth!".

Candace squirmed as Grace bent down to her level. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to people having to do that! She felt her heart swell at the praise, which just reaffirmed her belief that picking that dress was the right move. A shy smile spread across her lips as her cheek was kissed, before she blushed against at the mention of panties. Her mind wandered, wondering what Belle was doing now, or even Samantha, the big sister she didn't ever expect to see again.

"Okay", she nodded, looking around.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:26 pm

"Hunh." Belle looks over herself and moves a bit to feel how the dress moves against her. "This... is really comfortable." She reaches down to fiddle with the bottom of the dress and frowns. "Do you have anything longer? This still feels like I'm kind of exposed." She frowns at the thought that it actually feels nicer than the pants that used to be her staple, but she tries to shove that to the back of her mind.

Candace's smile earned her a hug from her new Mommy. Crouching like she is, the woman is level with her, and the hug presses her soft chest into the little girl's. Grace's hand rubs her back in a slow circle, and it feels so soothing. The woman lets go after a bit and stands back up. "You really are a little sweetheart. Maybe all of this was a good thing for you?" She takes Candace by the hand and leads her to the underwear section, filled with pastel triangles of color, little bows, and pictures of cute cartoon characters.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:40 am

"Longer? I guess ... but what do you want that for?", she asked, looking puzzled. "You have great legs, you wanna show them off a little", she laughed when Belle expressed her concern about feeling exposed. "You don't want to start dressing like your Mom, do you?". It would be better if she could just... fit in. It probably wouldn't do her any good to stand out anymore than her over-developed body would already see to. "I'll see what else I can find", she said, slipping out.

The girl in the mirror looked just as Heather had described, elegant but still youthful, and she seemed to belong in the green dress. Even with it's shortness, it didn't come across at all slutty, the quality of it's materials and creation shining through, declaring that Belle was a girl with money.

Heather returned, letting out an excited squeal, "You'll love this!", she said as she, holding up a yellow skirt with a wide flare, that was covered with tiny black hearts. It looked slightly longer than the dress, but no more than an inch or so, but the way it stood out around the hem meant if anything, it was going to be even easier to accidentally flash her panties in it!

Candace's closed her eyes as she was squeezed by the crouching woman, feeling the breasts press against her flat chest through her dress. A murmur spilled out from her lips as she felt the hand rubbing her back, sending a tingle along her spine, relaxing her entire body. She started to lean toward Grace, feeling a pang of disappointment when the woman released and stood up to tower high above her again. Her eyes widened at the suggestion that this change really was for the best, which sent her mind racing. What exactly had she had to look forward to in her life anyway? Now she had a Mother that loved her, a chance to really make something of her self at school... and of course all that money. Her gaze drifted around the childish, girly underwear, the price to pay for her new opportunities.

"Aren't there more... plain ones?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 pm

"Um... I think I'll stick with this dress for now, thanks." Belle looks at the skirt and frowns. That thing is just begging to put her newly reorganized sexy parts on display, panties or no! "Do you have any jeans? I'm a lot more used to wearing stuff like that than this..." She looks back at herself in the mirror and can't help but feel that the dress would help her blend in, but only as long as she stays with an upper crust kind of crowd. Well, upper crust compared to her old bottom crust lifestyle.

Grace smirks at Candace. "Plain? But I thought you liked these cute dresses. I only want to help you find something just as cute. Besides, you're only a kid once." Her smirk turns into a conspiratorial smile and wink. "Or in your case, you're only a little girl once. Go on, find something you think is cute." She gives the girl a gentle nudge, pushing her deeper into the panties section until she's completely surrounded by the multicolored selection. Not a single plain white pair to be found either.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 am

"Jeans? Um... no, we don't really sell that sort of thing... ", said Heather, looking confused by the fact Belle would even want that. "Well you should get used to stuff like this, because it really suits you", she said as she folded up the skirt, setting a black, sleeveless blouse down with it. "Wanna come find something else? Your Mom seemed to want a few different outfits".

Candace blushed as Grace refused to choose, but instead made the little girl pick out her own new panties. Her dress quietly rustled as she moved around, picking out a pale pink pair with red hearts on, and another that was white and baby blue gingham, along with a white pair that was covered with Hello Kitty. She looked deeply ashamed as she held her choices, "Is this enough?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:43 pm

The girl sighs as she watches Heather fold up the blouse and skirt, and she nods. "Actually, I'll need a whole new wardrobe. I haven't been clothes shopping in a long time... and I guess I've changed a lot since then." She turns to look herself in the mirror again as she smooths down the bottom of her dress. "Is it okay if I go out wearing this while we look?"

Grace nods and gets a couple more pairs that match the ones in Candace's hands, along with a pink pair with a smiling character from My Little Pony on the front. "That should do. You'll need at least enough to get you through a week of laundry." While she was picking out her favorites, Grace managed to find a little basket nearby and started putting the clothes in it. "You have good taste, too. Maybe someday you could work in one of my stores with me?" She gives the little girl a wink and takes her by the hand to find some socks... once again surrounded by all sorts of pastels and bright colors.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 am

"Of course!", said Heather, nodding before she grabbed Belle by the hand and led her out into the store. There was a woman in her mid-twenties shopping there now, in a sleek black dress and a pair of large sunglasses. She glanced over at the teenagers for a moment, but then went back to looking through clothes.

"Your Mom has a pool, right? I had to go over there once to take her a package that got delivered here. Do you already have swimwear? We have a small selection here... ", said Heather as she took Belle across to the corner where several mannequins were dressed in bikinis. "Ooh... this is very you!", she grinned as she pointed to a navy bikini with white spots on. The straps of the top went up from the cups and tied together behind the neck, with a frilled edge along the tops of the cups, and the bottoms had a slightly larger frill around the waist that looked like a tiny little skirt.

Candace wasn't sure that being informed she had good taste in panties was something to be proud of, but she wasn't used to anyone giving her compliments at all, so even that was kind of a nice feeling. A shy smile spread across her lips at the suggestion of working with Grace in her store, but then she blushed as she realised just how far away that would be. Grasping the woman's hand, she peered around at the socks, and in an effort to keep Grace happy, started be picking out a few pairs with frilly lace around the ankles, adding them to the basket, before finding ones with matching cartoon characters to some of the panties. In the back of her head, she was still thinking about how dressing as girly as possible would keep boys away from her.

"Is that enough?", she asked after adding a sixth pair to the basket, ones that were pink and purple stripes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Isabella looks over the bikini. She figures it would look cute on a girl, but it's hard to see with just the material in front of her. She's just not used to looking at them in this environment. "You think so?" She strokes her chin and ponders just what wearing such a thing would mean. Most likely, she would bump into... him while she wore it. And if she wears something that looks really nice on her, perhaps she could get revenge for all the awkwardness he put her through earlier in the day. She smiles. "Sure. You're the expert here."

Mommy nods. "Yes, that should do. Now that we have some nice clothes, let's get something more suited to play." Next to the section with the socks and underthings... she looks at some swimsuits. "I assume you know how to swim? If not, I'm sure your sister or myself could teach you." She grins and pulls out a little blue gingham tankini. The shoulders and the waist have a layer of lace around them. She holds the suit up to Candace and nods. "This is just your size too. What do you think?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Heather perked up as she saw that Belle was slowly getting into the shopping spirit. The girl nodded assertively when the teenager asked for reassurance that she'd look good in the bikini. "Want me to put this with the other stuff, or do you want to try it on first?", she asked as she reached into a shelf behind the displays and took out one of the navy sets. Now that the thought was in her head, the idea of wearing the bikini around Ian gave her a warm, fuzzy feeling in her tummy.

-------

Candace looked puzzled by Grace talking about finding something suited to playing in, before blushing when she saw the woman's gaze go to the swimsuits near the socks and underwear. "I know how to swim... ", she said meekly. Admittedly, it had been a long time since she'd last done it, but at least she knew how. Her blue eyes studied the swimsuit that was picked out, and something about the pattern appealed to her, now that she'd got over that initial embarrassment that came with everything girly. She gave her head a little nod, but her attention was drawn away momentarily, to another little girl shopping with her Mother, or more specifically, the blonde haired doll in the girl's hand. It had a figure much like Belle now had, and she found herself wondering why little girls were given dolls with that kind of figure, along with that sort of clothes to dress them in. Of course, to anyone watching her... it would just seem like she was gazing at the doll.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Belle considers the bikini and tries not to dwell on thoughts of Ian or the butterflies in her stomach. "I'll try it on. If it's like the bras, there's a good chance it might not fit me right." She takes the bikini, glad to have an excuse not to look for more dresses. "Besides, you're the fashion expert here. I'd just slow you down." She turns and heads for the changing rooms. Once inside, Belle removes the dress with a relieved sigh. "Don't want to get too comfortable in these things..." She undresses, taking some time to undo the bra. Once done, she slips on the bikini and tries to find an excuse to not have to buy it.

Grace puts the swimsuit in the basket and smiles as she notices the little girl watching the doll. "Would you like a doll like that when we're done here? You've been so good, I guess you deserve a reward." As she looked, the doll did seem strangely intriguing. Her sister had a figure similar to that, and some day, she would too. Perhaps the girl holding the doll wouldn't, but for someone who was actually born that way, it's perfectly natural to want to be that desirable. The more she looks though, Candace finds her curiosity shift from the why of the doll to what it would be like if she had one of her own.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Unfortunately for Belle, the bikini top was a perfect fit. It felt less restrictive than her bra, and glancing at the mirror, she could see it made her breasts look simply amazing. The bottom half of it felt just as good, just the right tightness around her curvy bottom and the flat area where her boy parts used to be. Even if some things seemed to be changing, she knew she was still a good judge of wether or not a girl was hot... and she was definitely hot!

====

Candace went bright red at being asked if she wanted a doll by Grace. She glanced up at the woman with an incredulous expression, but before she said anything, her gaze drifted back to the child and her toy, and she swallowed a deep breath as she realised there was something fascinating about it. Squeezing her white bunny, she looked up at Grace again and shyly nodded her head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 am

She turns to look at her backside as well, shaking her head all the while. "Wow... I look good." She runs her hands down the sides of her hips. "Really good." Belle tries not to let her eyes linger too long, since she doesn't want a repeat of her lack of control when she first saw herself. Instead, she cracks the door open just enough to peek her head out. "Heather?" She looks around for the girl assisting her. "How did you know this would fit me so well?"

The woman smiles and pats Candace's head affectionately. "Well, we'll just have to get you a doll after we're done here." Grace looks into the basket and nods. "Speaking of which, I think we should get going. After all, it's not just clothes that make one into a lady." She reaches down for Candace's hand and leads her to the cashier. "Unless there's something else that you'd like to get?" She winks down at the little girl.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Heather appeared with a giggle. "I told you, it's my job. I could tell you the dress size of every woman in this city, I bet", she said, looking quite proud of herself. Pushing the door a little further open, she squealed in delight as she saw Belle in the bikini. "Wow, you look even better in that than I thought!", she added, before pushing another bundle of clothing through to her. "Try these", she urged, and then added a shoe box on top.

There was a short, red silk skirt with a large ruffled hem, a black, long-sleeved, slim cut sweater, a pair of black tights, and in the box, a pair of black velvet heeled boots. "Most girls can't pull this off. It's a very... classy sort of look. I'm betting you can do though", she said, seemingly genuinely excited to be helping Belle out.

====

Having her hand held was starting to feel all too natural for Candace. She could feel her independence slipping away with each passing minute, but with Grace there to take care of her, that didn't feel as alarming as it possibly should have. She shook her head when asked if there was something else she wanted to get from the store, but then chewed her lip and gently tugged on the elegant woman's arm.

"Mommy... can I wear a dress that doesn't tickle?", she asked quietly, aware that they were close enough to the cashier for her to be overhead making her embarrassing request. Well, embarrassing considering who she was the day before.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm

It's one thing to admire one's scantily clad body alone. It's another entirely to be admired by another. Belle blushes and blinks as she's handed the new outfit. "T-thanks..." She looks over the poofy skirt and the tight black clothing to go with it. "I guess... I should wear the black bra with this..." She retreats into the changing room and shuts the door to exhale in relief. She starts to wonder if everything girls do has a measure of embarrassment before she strips down and starts putting on the new outfit. The bra comes on a little quicker with practice, and Belle slips on the tights, skirt, and sweater. She sits down to put on the high heel boots, then stands to check how well she can keep her balance in them.

Grace opens her eyes wide and grimaces. "That's right. I completely forgot about that while we were here. Thank you for reminding me." She shakes her head and leads Candace back into the frilliness of the store. "You were telling me as much the whole time, and I didn't listen. I'm sorry." She lets go of the girl to look through some of the dresses on a rack labeled "Summer Fun," and pulls out a pink sundress. "Hmm, this seems to be the only one in your size. I hope you don't mind the color." The sundress looks very cute, and the hem looks rather short. However, the most important facet of the dress is the fact that it has no frills on it at all. In fact, it just looks soft and smooth all around.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying