[MTFF] Paradigm Grift

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] Paradigm Grift

Postby Zoey » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 pm

"I... I don't know! This is all insane! We- We have to somehow find Razor!" says Tech as she walks up to the others swaying her hips and with the posture of a model! "Ugh! Damn it, why do I keep walking like this?! I... HOW! This is raising so much questions and we don't have any answers! ... Look at this place!" she says as she tries to slam her fist into the kitchen counter in frustration! >_<
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Violet shakes her head! "Thats not it! Why... dont you call me by my real name, Holly!" She says towards Tech... who would think of herself... as a Holly!

Meanwhile... the newly named Holly finds the rest of her leggings pulling tight around her shapely legs... soon the ends of her feet are clad in shiny black flats... leaving the whole of her changed!

Tech... would find a similar problem... as everyone including herself would address her as Clover... her face turns feminine and pretty... her large eyes a light blue green... as her hair grows out in long wavy blond tresses... that finally end at mid-back. Leaving her a rather attractive looking girl...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:31 am

"Holly? I'm Holly, get it right!" She blinks and looks down at herself again, before looking to the other two. "I'm Holly, you're Violet," she says, pointing to the other very buxom woman. "And you're Clover." She points to the slender blond and lets her arm drop. "We're... not us any more. We're these women. He didn't just change us... he changed our whole lives!" Holly backs herself to her bed and sits. She takes in the changes to the apartment, lingering on the blank canvas on he easel next to her bed.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

Clover gulps. "T-That's impossible! You only see stuff like this in the movies... and my name is not Clover, its Clover!" she says putting her arms down, before blinking at that she said! "No! Not me too!" she says as she puts her hands around her neck and blushes. "E-Everything's changed girls... everything!" she says as she looks around and see's the sights. "W-We need to find Razor and quick!" she says as she takes a step forward and teeters a bit in her heels.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Violet frowns... and goes over to the door! Tugging at it... she had to check the shop!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:37 pm

"But how will we find him? All of our stuff's been turned into arts and crafts!" She picks up one of the smaller pillows on her bed... and hugs it against her stomach. "Did he even say where he was going? Do we have any way of tracking him?"

Violet easily opens the quaint door, and down the stairs, she finds a tidy if greasy and grungy gun shop. But, what's this? As she descends the stairs, she can see the shop look brighter, cleaner. It's... just like upstairs. The countertops are turning into pink granite, and the smell of clean earth overwhelms that of the metal.

By the time Violet reaches the register, all of the weapons on display have been replaced with bundles of flowers. The pistols turn into honeydew, the rifles are roses, the shotguns tulips. A cacophony of color and fresh, natural perfumes bombard her. This... is a flower shop now. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, Violet can't help but feel a small stirring in her heart. This is a dream come true.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:20 am

Clover sighs. "I.. no he didn't, but we have to try" she replies, putting her hands into a fist trying to be tough, but she cringes as she pokes her palm with her longer nails. "Ow~!" she says rather girly and shakes her hand. "This... is going to be annoying" she says before looking at the door where Violet left. "Whe-... Violet? You ok?" she asks as she tries to walk her way to the door in the dreaded hells. "... Is the gun shop still there?" she asks.

The pillow Holly hugs for some reason seems to give her a sort of secure feeling, or maybe its just the act. Whatever the reason, it makes her feel better!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Violet stares with a mix of horror and... happiness... as her shop is reformed! What... was going on?

Clover finds she walks easily... with her hips swaying sexily... after all, she was used to wearing heels all the time... wasnt she? As she opens the door to the downstairs shop, she is hit by the smell of many flowers! The fragrant aroma is... nice.

Meanwhile, Holly might not mind that much... after all... she was a fan of arts and crafts... wasnt she?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Clover decides to check downstairs with Violet, holding on the hand rail as she walks... surprisingly well in heels! "Huh?... W-Why do I know how to move in these things?" she mumbles to herself as she makes her way to the... flower shop? It smells so nice too~ "This aroma... Violet... don't tell me all the guns are... gone!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Holly blinks and looks down at the pillow. "What... how..." She shakes her head, then brushes her hair out of her eyes with a swipe of her hand. She sets the pillow down and stands up, looking around at all the feminine touches in the apartment. The paintings, the plants, the curtains, it all should be out of place. "Why do I... think this place looks cute?"

A faded memory bubbles up into Violet's mind. Ever since she was young, she had wanted to be surrounded by all this. Now able to make a living off of the flowers that inspired her childhood, why wouldn't she be happy? There isn't anything she would rather this shop be, is there?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Violet blushes at the... memory... that cant be right... could it? She... wasnt all about flowers! She nods at Clover. "They are all gone..." She mutters...

Meanwhile... Clover knows! Of course she knows... after all, she spent many years walking in them... she had to look just right... right? They didnt even hurt her feet anymore...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Clover walks the rest of the stairs with the grase of a model, looking around the flower shop in horror and confusion. She then looked down at herself confused as walking in the heels she wore suddenly became almost second nature to her! "W-...What the?" she mumbles to herself blushing as she takes a few steps. "Violet... I'm about to totally freak out now..." she says as she brushes some blonde locks of hair behind her ear.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Holly rubs her temples, trying to clear her head. She had never been interested in art, let alone making it! Why would she be interested in it now? She stares at the easel and canvas next to her bed and gives it a dismissing wave before she stands and roots through the former hideout for any useable means of tracking the man that did this to them.

Of course, Violet wasn't all about flowers... She knows the sewing table upstairs is hers as well, and a certain amount of satisfaction enters her mind knowing that the dress she wears is one she made herself. The register is also evidence that the cunning business acumen aquired running the gun store hasn't left her either... albeit applied to more fragrant pursuits.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Violet blushes... looking down at her dress... she had... made it? But... no this wasnt right! She had to concentrate on who she was! She was Violet! She blinks and looks around... seeing Clover. "Your about to? I'm... I think I'm losing it..." She mutters.

Meanwhile... Clover might find a bit of a calming sensation running through her... it didnt do to be nervous... after all she had to look calm and confident in front of the cameras, right?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Clover blinks as she thinks about being calm and collected especially when being infront of the cameras. She blinks confused and holds her head. "Oh man... I think Im losing it too Violet... I mean Violet... I... ugh" she groans. "I'm going to check on Holly" she says going to go up stairs and check on her friend ASAP.

Holly would find no sign apart from what remains in the tape. Everything looked familiar somehow, but alien at the same time. It was like deja vu, but the feeling didn't stop.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying