[MTFF] Paradigm Grift

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] Paradigm Grift

Postby Zoey » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am

Tech wobbles and falls on the floor as he was caused to fall due to his... shoes?! "Gah! My boots!" he exclaims as they grow a heel! "UGH!"he groans as he feels a tug in between his legs and slumps over. "My... I... I thick I lost... my manhood" says Tech as he tries to get up!

Raptor isnt doing so hot either. His nails have gotten long and would make things unpractical! His shoes start to gain a heel as they start turning into femenine wear! His... Her breasts keep growing larger and fill the cups of her dresses bra cups... what?! O_O
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:55 am

Raptor fights with the stupid door! Even as his nails grow out long and impractical and his chest jiggles more and more! >_<

Meanwhile... Monkey's hands would soon be filled with soft, perky flesh! He feels something soft and silky winding around his chest... its cups snuggling in under his hands as his breasts grow... and grow... soon B cups... and growing!

Tech, meanwhile, finds his boots just nearly dissolving... along with his socks and whats left of his pants... leaving him with a pair of very cute strappy white heels! On his increasingly dainty looking feet...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:05 pm

As Raptor fights the door, it proves to be his, maybe her better. Perhaps it's how it's stuck in the jam, perhaps its the thinner arms sapped of their former strength.

Razor's empty bed shimmers and shifts. It soon appears to be an L-shaped table, with bolts of cloth on one end and a sewing machine on the other. One of the other tables moves across the floor, closer to the kitchen where it elongates into a quaint dining table. All along the walls, the racks of weapons shift. The ones hanging up on the wall become paintings in soft pastel colors. The ones closer to the ground become potted plants. Soon, there isn't a single weapon in he whole safehouse.

Monkey tosses his hands away from his chest. "Gah! What the...?" He looks over to Tech and gulps before whimpering and covering his groin in an attempt to protect himself from whatever is doing all this.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Tech tries to stand up, but finds his legs very awkward compared to the rest of his body, not to mention he has no idea how to walk in heels! "Ugh!" he groans before noticing all the chaos on the room! "Guys, we need to calm down!" he says to the other two!

Raptors breasts keep growing and growing slowly filling up the wide cups of her dress! Her arms covered by a lovely teal cardigan! A small heart shaped necklace appears around her neck and cute flower hair pins appears on her very long blue hair locks! Her eyelashes flutter all cutely as they get longer and her shoes are now no better than Techs strappy sandals! The turn into a pair of blue heeled strappy sandal type heels!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:37 pm

Raptor wobbles on his growing heels... and tries to hold in her growing breasts! "This is... AGH! I'm going to kill him!"

Meanwhile... Monkey finds his manhood safe... for now. What isnt safe is his image of masculinity... as his breasts continue to swell! Tenting his shirt as it begins turning into a cream colored sweater... they have to be at least C cups... and still growing!

Tech, her lower half fully female... would see her waist begin caving in... turning slim and trim! Her shirt begins shortening... showing her belly button and a band of creamy pink skin as it grows tighter on her slimming torso!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Monkey moves his hands away from his groin and picks at the sweater. "Okay, now this is just really confusing."

As they panic, the beds in the corners of the room undergo their own changes.

Raptor's bed lowers to the ground a bit, compensated by a super fluffy pillow top. Pink sheets smother it, covered with a bright white comforter. On top of the comforter are an assortment of pillows, all in different shades of pink and all lined with white lace. Placed carefully between the pillows are cute stuffed animals. There's a giraffe, a monkey, fluffy kitty cat, a puppy, and a unicorn, to name a few.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

"Weird doesn't even start to explain it!" replies Tech who's quite literally half female and half male!

"This is just a hunch but..." she says to herself as she tries to make her lower female half cooperate and tries to wobble over to the tape and turn it off! >___<

Raptors pretty blue silk panties cover her new femininity! As she shouts the treat of death for some reason she feels horrible at that! That's... sooo mean .____. and unlady like! Wait what? Unfortunately for him, he's the first full victim of Razor as she's left as a woman!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Raptor quiets down... blushing a bit from her own yelling... then blinks... and rushes into the bathroom for a mirror! Heels clicking! T___T

Meanwhile... Below Monkey's full D cup breasts and slim waist... his hips begin to finally flare out... his rear inflating like a pear shaped balloon... as he feels a tingle between his plumping thighs...

Tech could wobble over... but its so much easier to walk properly and feminine, right? Swaying her hips? Besides that makes her breasts jiggle nicely... what breasts? Oh the breasts that are swelling on her chest as we speak!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 pm

"No! No, no, no!" Monkey tries to push his hips back, and his butt back in. He stumbles backwards, thrusting his hands between his legs. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" As he moves, he catches his foot on the corner of an easel next to his bed, and lands flat on his cushioned behind.

Tech's bed gains a white ironwork frame, twisted and curled into heart-shaped designs. It also gets covered in pillows, although these line the whole long side of the bed. The framework rises up on that side too, turning it into a daybed with white sheets and a purple comforter. The pillows are peach, purple, and white, and are of a wide array of sizes and shapes. Unlike Raptor's bed, there is no lace to be found here.

Raptor sees herself in the mirror, in all her feminine glory. She recognizes that face, her breasts as her own... and if she tries to think of her codename or even her real name, all she can think of is Violet. Because, just like that dress which she made herself, the name Violet is her own.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Tech blinks and nods to herself as she starts to sway her hips, putting her hand on her waist and walk proper and femenine... WAIT WHAT?! Tech quickly notices and stops wobbling and almost falling! She grabs unto the wall and notices her breasts! "Gah!.... Im growing... breasts!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Violet stares at the knockout in the mirror... the soft flower with the massive rack... and cant stop thinking of it as herself... even as she shakes her head! "N-no, I'm not her... I'm Violet!" She blinks... "Wait... no!"

Meanwhile... Monkey is rewarded for his efforts with feeling with his hands as his hips and but swell... luckily by the time his rear hits the floor, it almost feels like landing on a couple of cushions... but soon he has more worrying problems... as with an increased tingle... then a sudden pull... his manhood is sucked into his body... replaced by its feminine counterpart!

Tech wobbles and almost falls! Its so hard to not walk sexy and feminine! And... indeed... her breasts are growing! Her flat chest swelling out and out... tenting the soft white fabric of her top!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Monkey sits there on the floor, looking around and hyperventilating. Oh, she can feel the lack of manhood between her legs. She doesn't need to have her hands there to know it. She sits, watching Tech strut around, advertising her breasts even before they stop growing. She looks to the feminine decor and the beds, then turns to her own.

Monkey's bed gains a soft pillow top much like Violet's, only not as thick. Her bed is covered with a soft quilt with soft green, yellow, and pink squares. Her bed is also littered with pillows, a veritable rainbow of lace, heart shapes, and floral designs. The peach colored sheets look very soft. Then she blinks.

"Violet? Violet! No, her name is Violet, not Violet!" She claps her hands over her mouth.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Tech turns as she stands in a femenine way again! D: "Whats with Violet?... wait, Violet?... Violet!" she says holding her hands to her throat! "I can't say her name!" she says shocked! "Oh no!" she exclaims as she finally has time to look around the room! "Oh no, no, no!" she says as she notices her breasts growing larger and larger! Ugh! and this urge to walk sexy and femenine! She struts over to the video and tries to pull out the video and crush it!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Violet heads out of the kitchen... her hips swaying under her pretty dress. "Guys... whats going on?! I cant... say my name!" She winces at her soft voice...

Meanwhile... Monkey feels his pants begin to separate mid thigh... the tops fusing together... into a skirt that begins growing soft and brown... while the bottoms go snug against her legs... and meld with her underwear... turning into pantyhose tights... that show off her increasingly curvy and shapely legs...

As Tech walks around all sexily... she pushes out her chest more and more... as it grows more and more... finally ending at a nice big C cup. Still rather impressive... even if being the smallest in the room. Her shirt... now a frilly, strappy blouse, hugs her breasts tightly... as her shoulders and arms begin slimming... her nails growing as her hands become dainty...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm

The door jam finally gets a coat of white paint, and the whole safehouse is now a quaint studio apartment, filled with color and life through the various plants and flowers and the paintings on the walls. All the tables where they had made heist plans before are gone. Now there is one central table with a vase filled with flowers. All the other things around the apartment are cute looking beds, fluffy bean bags built for two, a large workout ball, and a small foldout couch. The only hard furniture is the dining set next to the kitchen, and even then the wooden chairs have little pillows tied to the seats. Everything is spotless. The only thing that remains of the old place is the broken tape Tech smashed up next to their little TV/VCR combo player.

Monkey slowly stands up, brushing her hands against the fabric of the skirt. "I remember your name. It's Violet." She bites her plump lip. "Why do I have a feeling that you're usually more calm than this?" She looks between herself and the other two and grumbles. She tries to fold her arms normally, but can't due to the size of her breasts. Instead, she wraps her arms around her stomach and slides them up to rest underneath them. "Gah! These things are ridiculous!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying