[MTFF] Paradigm Grift

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] Paradigm Grift

Postby muffinstud » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 pm

"Gah! Useless!" Holly tosses her hands up and slumps down on one of the bean bags. She stews as she looks over to her corner with her bed, easel, and many pillows. "What kind of person have I become?" She turns her head as Clover comes up the stairs and waves her over. "Hey Clover. How's the downstairs look?

As Violet concentrates, the different scents of all the plants and flowers around her help ease her mind, soothing her with their familiarity. Luckily, she can still concentrate on her old self... with the help of her flowers, that is.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:33 am

Violet takes deep breaths... doing her best to calm down and focus... nodding as she calms down a bit. She looks around her shop... this was going to be... strange.

Clover finds her walk still that supermodel strut... sure the cameras weren't on her now... but her boss always did say to always act like she was surrounded by photographers...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Clover can't help, but strut over to Holly a hand over her hip. "Not good, V-..." she says trying to call Violet by her name but not being able to. "Violet... is freaking out" she says. "Everythings changed! Even us, but worst of all it's affecting our brains" she says holding her head with one hand as she remembers what her boss says.

"I'm... I'm some kind of upstart fashion model. I can't get these stupid thoughts and mannerisms out of my head" she says knowing Holly is probably in the same boat.

Holly would somehow feel that bursting out and raising her voice felt a bit odd, she had grown so accustomed to keeping a leveled head and voice since she spent so much time with children. She didn't want to upset and spook them. She wanted to see their bright and happy smiles. The thought of it could even send a smile unto her face. When Clover came into the room, she couldn't but help feel some sort of admiration for the young woman, Holly wasn't bad looking by any stretch, but she admired how Clover kept her physiche and health in peak shape. Plus she had an amazing fashion sense to boot... Holly might look a bit spaced out from her head filling up with so much stuff!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Holly does indeed look a little out of it. Her mind is filled with confusing and conflicting thoughts. Since when did she work with kids? She hated kids! But... thinking about them... her distant look gets a small smile. "Hmm, what was that?" She unwittingly lowers her voice a bit and shakes off the different thoughts to try and give Clover her attention... when even more strange thoughts assault her. "Wow... you're really... pretty, Clover."

The new things around her certainly are strange to Violet, but the perfumed scents of the flowers and the earthy scent of the potted plants seems so familiar. She no doubt had felt a certain satisfaction from working with her hands before, but as she looks around the shop she can feel a certain pride in her work. All those flowers alive, growing... it reminds her so much of all the time she spent in her garden back home, working the ground with her small hands. Such happy memories rush unbidden to her, only reinforcing the comfort felt from being surrounded by her precious flora.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Violet blinks... the memories of gardening seeping into her head... but... she... that... Part of her feels comforted... the rest feels even more confused and alarmed. She puts a hand over her eyes... leaning against the counter. "Ugh..."

Meanwhile... affecting Clover's brains? Well she didnt really need those anyway... she was paid for her body not for her smarts... It was amazing how a jiggle of her breasts could get whatever she wanted...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Clover blushes at the compliment and then shakes her head at the thought! Why in the world would she think that? Being smart is always important. "Ugh~" she groans putting a hand on her head. "Holly... We need to do something. When will this stop?" she asks knowing the girl probably wouldn't have the answer, but she felt she had to ask anyways.

Holly would probably get an urge to be supportive towards the obviously distressed Clover. She was good about doing that! She was after all naturally motherly and supportive.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Holly stands up from the bean bag and finds herself giving Clover a hug before she truly gathers her bearings from the previous onslaught of memories and feelings. She blushes bright pink... but despite how odd the feel of her breasts pressing softly against Clover's, she doesn't let go. "I don't know... but we'll fix this somehow. We'll find a way to make all of this better."

Violet feels her new bosom get pressed from multiple directions, both by her arms and by leaning forward on the counter. At least the new memories agree with the novelty of the feeling. She can remember being somewhat flat chested through middle school and a fair bit of high school too. A hint of pride in the softness pressing against her arms and the counter swells within her. After all the teasing she had gone through... there was no denying just how womanly her form has become. More of the comfort she felt from the gardening flows, accompanied with the pride in her form.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Previous

Return to Roleplaying