[MTFF] Paradigm Grift

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MTFF] Paradigm Grift

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:33 pm

"What in the world is Razor talking about?" says Tech. "Since when is he an ancient artifact nut and believes legends?" he says as he looks at the video with a confused look. This... HAD to be some kind of elaborate prank right? Why of all times now Razor?

Raptor would feel a nagging feeling in his scalp... His hair slowly starts to grow out, unlike the tickling feeling in his arms and legs as that hair starts to recede back into his body. From his scalp what seems to be blue hair starts to grow out. His nails start to grow out as well slowly...
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Raptor frowns even more at the message. "Great... we not only got taken... but we got taken by a crazy person. This is goddamn embarrassing..." He dosent notice the feeling yet... being too busy on anger.

Meanwhile... Monkey and Tech have a similar feeling... as the general area soon becomes lacking in manly body hair... Tech's now hairless skin tingles... as it begins growing softer, lighter, and flawless... as Monkey's hair begins growing out... a rich brown.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Monkey smacks his fist on one of the tables. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted that guy! Now he's off somewhere spending our loot! He's dead! He is so dead!" Rage has overtaken Monkey as well, and he ignores the brown locks around his ears.

Razor continues on the tape. "Wasn't it so convenient that we all used code names? You three already knew each other, sure. But your insistence on anonymity only protects me now. Good luck finding out who I am, where I'm going, or how to find me. Oh, and do spruce up the safehouse while you're there? It was so musty and nasty. Why, it could even use a woman's touch." Razor grins ear to ear.

While they fume, the kitchen in the back starts to sparkle a little bit. The dingy tiles are a bright peach color, with immaculate white grout in between. The counter tops are pink marble too, and look much cleaner.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Tech is still trying to analize all this until he notices the kitchen, the "womans touch bit" and his skin suddenly feels... smoother. "Wait... Oh no..." he says especially as he turns and see's Raptors hair as it slowly growns longer the root coming out blue and slowly turning the little non blue hair into the color! Raptor suddenly feels a pain in his arms as he slowly starts to lose muscle mass! His throat also tingles. He finds his voice a bit less gruff!

Tech quickly rushes for his computer and starts searching for the artifact Razor used! "No, no, no. This has to be a hallucination or something!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Raptor winces! Looking down.. "I... whats... what the... what the heck?!" He says, as his smoother sounding voice comes out and he looks down at his arms!

Meanwhile... the Tech's skin continues changing until it the adjectives silky, creamy, and pliant can be applied to them... He feels his clothes rub against the silky soft skin... and finds himself wishing he was wearing something... softer.

While Monkey's hair continues to grow... longer, glossier, silkier... turning a rich milk chocolate color as it grows thicker and longer... stretching towards his shoulders!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Monkey pauses in his tirade to pull at his hair. He looks at the other two and steps back into the table he just smacked. "Guys... something is really wrong here."

Tech would find a smattering of info about the scepter online... and all of it coincides with what Razor told them.

"And speaking of Raptor's apartment, let's talk about you for a moment, shall we? Dude. You're really overcompensating. You need to relax, get a hobby that doesn't involve killing things. If your apartment needs a woman's touch, you need it even more so. Oh, and I know how you like your ladies to be topheavy. I've seen your magazines. So enjoy your new, relaxing life. Read a book. Knit a scarf. And make sure to stop and smell the roses."

The kitchen continues to revamp itself, getting cleaner and getting shiny new appliances. A pair of swords on the wall in the kitchen flattens out and becomes a picture of an old timey picnic spread on a rolling meadow of grass.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Tech rubs his head. "This... can't be happening! Magic doesn't exist! How... How is he able to do this?!" he asks himself before noticing his clothes and he sweatdrops as he finds himself thinking about some other clothes! This doesnt make sense!

He turns to Monkey. "You think I havent noticed! This isnt in the books! Somehow... that thing has real magic!"

Raptors muscles keep dwindling away! His voice gets even softer now! His nipples start to ache a bit as his whole chest feels... off! His clothes somehow also shrinking along with his slowly shrinking body! The man keeps getting smaller and smaller! His eyes turn blue and his lips start to feel like their plumbing up! Not to mention the weird feeling in between his legs...
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Raptor glares at the recording of Razor. "I'm going to kill him... so much." He looks to Monkey. "No, really?"

Meanwhile... Monkey feels something strange going on with his face... his eyes get larger... and bright green... as his lips begin to plump up... his face softening and rounding...

At the same time... Tech would feel a tingling in his hips and rear... and soon a tightness in his pants... as they begin swelling and rounding out...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:51 pm

"Well sorry! I'm just a little shocked and a lot angry right now, so back off!" Monkey blinks and pats his face down. "What the..." He puckers up his lips and crosses his eyes in an attempt to see how much bigger they felt.

The smoke stains on the walls fade out, and the paint on the walls turns a relaxing shade of a very pale green. The hardwood floors under their feet look like they've been repaired too, and shine with a fresh coat of wax.

"And Tech. You always were the smart one. Well, comparitively speaking. You just never shut up about your new toys, and you just had to sound smarter whenever you did anything. Unfortunately, I can't take any of that intelligence away. But, I can help you find some new toys a little more fitting for a primadonna like yourself. I'm sure you'll enjoy spending plenty of quality time on yet another thing that just doesn't matter."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 am

"Primadonna?! Since when did.... ugh!" he mumbles as he felt his butt and hips roundening and plumping! "Ugh! My... pants" he squirmed as they started to get very tight!

Raptors frame kept diminishing and diminishing. His arms were now no better than a girls. No unsightly musclemass nowhere. Thankfully his clothes had shrunked along with him, but not his whole get-up started to fuse and change color! His hair kept getting longer and his voice was now no better than any cute girl around town! He then finally started to feel it... the sensation of when his breasts started to kick in... slowly growing in.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Raptor glares some more. "I'm totally going... wha... ack, my voice?!" He clutches his throat... then frowns... looking down at... his chest? "Come ON!"

Monkey might be better suited by a mirror... but they DO feel and seem bigger... as soon his whole face is that of a woman's. His neck and throat begins tingling... his neck thinning as his voice grows ever more high pitched and girly!

Tech feels his pants getting tighter and tighter... untill *R-i-i-p!* They rip at... mid upper thigh? The legs seeming to detatch and... melt away... as whats left begins to... fuse into a skirt! A black, ruffled one... that clings to his womanly hips and rear...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Monkey runs into the bathroom to take a look at his face and gasps. The bathroom is coated in white tile with black grout, and all over the walls are towels and bottles of lotion. The place smells like a spring bouquet, and is infinitely more clean than they left it. "Guys, we need to get out of here!" He runs back out of the bathroom just in time to hear Razor talk about him.

"Last, and definitely least, is Monkey. Dude, seriously. Do you even know how to walk like a normal human being? Just because you can do a backflip doesn't mean you have to do it when you're eating breakfast. You should take a page from Raptor's book. Chill out, relax. Associate with regular people, do things they do. Who knows, you may even find a higher calling."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:34 pm

"Agread! Let's get out of here!" replies Tech as he gets up and groans as his pants finally rip... and start turning into a skirt?! "GAH! Hurry!" he says as he kicks off the pants leg that dissapears! "Maybe this has a range of effect or something!"

Raptors breasts keep growing and growing! His clothes now defenately looks like a skirt! His shoes also start to shift into some kind of womans shoe! His legs plump up and he fells an excruciating pain in between his legs as he feels his manhood start to leave him!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Raptor just rushes over to the door... going to unlock it! >_<

Meanwhile, as Monkey runs out... he feels a strong tingling on his chest... as a pair of bumps begin swelling under his shirt...

While Tech runs, he feels... his? Kind of hard to tell with a tug between those plump thighs... anyway he feels her new wide hips swaying! As her shoes suddenly begin to prop up into heels...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Monkey slows down and stands in the middle of the room. He looks down and puts his hands over his chest. "No... No, no! This isn't happening!"

Part of the reason for Monkey stopping is the swelling in his chest, but the other part is seeing Raptor with his own puffy chest fight the door. The chipped paint on the door sinks into the wood, and turns white. But when Raptor unlocks the door, it gets stuck in the doorjam, which is still faded and beat up. The blinds on the windows shift into white curtains, and the windows themselves look clean and clear.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying