Mad Science

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mad Science

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Jack just scowls and looks away from the crazy doctor... for all he knew this experiment would kill both of them...

================================

The nurse blinks, a expression of surprise on her beautiful face. "Poison? Dont be silly..." She says... but before she can continue, a rather.... immediate need to use the bathroom takes Matt.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:51 pm

"See... already learning to keep your pretty little mouths shut", he taunted as the two agents fell silent. The amusement faded however when Lloyd spat in his face. He stepped back, wrinkling his nose, wiping his cheek with his sleeve. "I'll be sure to wipe that filthy habit from your personality", he sneered.

Both the men would feel, and see, if they looked at the mirrors, that muscle tone was fading from their bodies. They could feel the strength leaving their arms in particular. Shaking his head, the Doctor walked around the tables, checking a stop watch pulled from his pocket, and then scribbled notes on clipboards that were fixed to the tables, just behind the heads of the special agents.

"This will take some time... for your friend, not so much", he said, sounding amused.

-----

The shock of the sudden feelings inside him caused Matt to almost push the nurse over as he staggered around her. One arm remained wrapped around his stomach, while the other stretched out ahead of him, shoving the bathroom door open. He was let out panicked gasps as he fumbled with the waist of his trousers, dropping them so they caught around his ankles, and he nearly tripped over them as he turned around, jerked down his underwear and collapsed onto the toilet just in time.

The relief felt at having made it was cut short however as he looked back out through the open door at the gorgeous nurse, while some embarrassing sounds came from beneath him. He clenched his eyes shut and groaned in shame, his insides churning, "Oh god... what have you done?", he cried.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Lloyd still was determined to if he's going down he's going to annoy the hell out of the Bob whos messing with him. "If I had a nickle for all the bullshit you yap out that thing you call a mouth, I wouldn't be here, cause I would be rich" he says to the Doctor as he struggles and notices his arms get weaker and his body tone lessen! He looks up at the mirror and notices this and groans.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Jack thought about that for a minute... "What are you doing to Matt?" He asks... worried...

=========================

As Matt expels fluids and matter from him in great quantities... the nurse pouts. "This is all going according to the perscription... you should be fine..." She says... even as Matt feels a strong tingle down below... as the manhood he is currently using begins shrinking... he can feel it quite plainly...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:51 pm

"Are they really recruiting people like this into these agency these days?", he asked Jack calmly, while pointing a single finger over at Lloyd. "I've heard more stinging insults amongst my daughter's kindergarten classmates. Maybe I made a mistake with the roles chosen for each of you... ", he said, rubbing his jawline, seeming thoughtful for a moment before shrugging, "Ah well, too late now".

-----

Matt shook his head from side to side, trying to pretend the nurse was not there, not watching this, even as her soft voice caressed his ears. Feeling the tingle, he rolled his head forward, opening his eyes, and gasping as he saw his manhood shrinking mid-use. A cold shiver ran down his spine, his mind once more thrown into confusion, "Wh-What prescription?!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:25 am

Lloyd's eyes widened as he heard the doctor! "You're.... You're turning him into your daugther?! You... physcho!" replies Lloyd as he can only imagine what horrors are happening to his friend. He keeps on trying his best to struggle too! Not gonna be an easy customer for this guy!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Jack sighs... "Doctor... you know we work for some very high level government agencies... do you really think our kidnappings will be uninvestigated? You can still stop this now. Let us go, turn yourself in. I can promise the sentence you get will be much reduced from the one you inevitably will get when other agents catch up with you."

==================================

The nurse kept a close watch on him! She had to... in case something went wrong. At his question... she nods. "Yes... I think you can be told now, dear. The injection you were given was formulated by Doctor Stein. I wont pretend to know how it works... the Doctor is a genius... but I was told it would remake you into a teenage girl."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:02 pm

"Yes... ", he replied proudly to Lloyd. "It was actually a much harder compound to create than the one used on you two. We still hadn't perfected it, but... I couldn't wait any longer". He rubbed his hands together in delight and turned to Jack, "Ah, but that's the beauty of it... pretty soon you won't be WORTH rescuing. I know how that agency weights up risk against reward... you'll be useless to them soon", he smirked.

By now, Jack's hair was most definitely blue, and had reached his shoulders, while Lloyd's hair was red, and even longer! Their faces looked softer in the mirror, their lips larger, and their eyelashes longer. In fact, they were both starting to find that the other looked... kind of pretty! Such thoughts would be interrupted however by a sudden sharp pain, as if something was being pulled very tightly... too tightly, around their waists!

---

Matt pushed his knees together, and tried to cover up his private parts with his hands as the nurse came closer... which worryingly was rather easy to manage. He swallowed a deep breath, eyes widening, gazing up at her as she started to explain what the formula was going to do. "Wh-What? I... but... ", he looked stunned, shaking his head from side to side, "... that's not... possible, is it?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Lloyd blushes! "No way!... T-they would never do that to us!" he replies as he truggles now with the hair thats getting in his face! "W-What the?" he says spitting out a long strand of red hair! "Ugh!... Gah! My face!" he exclaims as he notices his way more feminine looking face! "You.... creepy Bob!" he exclaims before turning to Jack and noticing... he looks pret-OW! "GAH! My waist!!!!" >___@
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Jack frowns... "They wouldnt leave someone behi-ack!" He says... wincing as he feels the tight constriction around his waist!

====================================

The nurse smiles a bit. "He is a genius..." She repeats... as Matt feels his manhood shrivel more and more... until it pulls into him!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:17 am

"Stop fooling yourselves! There's no room for sentiment in an organisation like that!", he said confidently to the increasingly feminine special agents. He still gave Lloyd an odd look, as if insure he'd got the right man, but dismissed the thought with a shrug. "They'd lose lives attacking a base like this, and it's just not worth losing lives for a couple of new secretaries, no matter how pretty you turn out".

----

Matt groaned, squeezing the shrivelling thing, until he could no longer feel it. Shifting about slightly, he nervously pulled his hands away, so he could peek down between his thighs, giving the nurse a view at the same time, "Wh-Why would he do this? I don't understand... we doesn't he kill me?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 am

"Ugh.... Couple new secretaries?! You know... if you still let us live we'll just come back to bite you in the butt again" replies Lloyd as he struggles and cringes at the changes continue throughout his body! "You... still haven't gotten away with it, doc!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Jack just frowns at Stein... then looks away... paying more attention to his body... frowning. "How is this possible..."

======================

The nurse hrrrms... "I think he said something about making you replace his lost daughter." ^_^ As Matt feels like he can get up now... but there is definetly nothing left between... her legs!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:06 pm

The mass from the agents' waists seemed to flow down, and they could feel their hips pushing out, along with their butts and their thighs gaining weight and curving outwards, causing their clothing to loose it's comfortable fit around their bodies. The Doctor's gaze turned to Lloyd, "You will cease this inane chatter or I will since you myself, understand?".

======

Matt blushed at the nurse's giggled explanation. His legs felt weak, and his knees were shaking as he rose from the toilet, holding his shirt up to continue staring at the lack of male genitalia between his thighs. "Daughter? We... we helped her and the Mother flee. They've gone into hiding... you mean.. he's trying to turn me into... her?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Lloyd glares. "And what? Let myself go calmly as some stupid mad doctor has his way with me!? No way!" replies Lloyd before groaning as hips push out and he gains more curves and larger butt. "Ugh!... Damn" he mumbles as his pants have become very very uncomfortable!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying