Mad Science

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mad Science

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 am

Jack frowns. "You ruined your own life... the same moment you decided you were above the law..." he counters...

========================

The nurse hrrms... "Allright, sweetie... go ahead and ask me whatever you want. I'll answer..." As Matt continues to sweat profusely... he feels his joints begin to ache as his stomach continues to feel queasy.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:35 am

"You'll find out soon enough!", he hissed, leaning toward Lloyd's face before spinning and moving closer to Jack. "The law? And who came up with... the law? Certainly not people as smart as me", he said, tapping the side of his head. "Everyone would have benefitted from my glourious vision... ".

The two agents could feel an intense tingle spread through their scalp, without the same sensation disappearing from their genitals, while a weaker, ticklish feeling worked it's way along their skin.

"But fear not, the three of you now have a chance to make it all up to me... ".

-----

Matt swung his legs around as the nurse undid all the restraints, and he hung them down over the side of the table, sitting on the edge of it, one hand lightly pressed to his stomach, the other running through his hair as he took deep breaths, trying to control the nausea.

"You're not with the agency, are you... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:06 am

Lloyd cringes and tries to rub his head on the desk as the feeling is really irritating! "Ugh!... my scalp! What in the?" he mumbles as his legs clasp together as he keeps feeling that weird sensation in his genitals... and now his skin is rebbeling! What the hell is that crazy lunatic doing?! "Gah! My body... you.... crazy Bob..." mumbles Lloyd >_@
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:15 am

Jack does all he can to ignore the feelings and keep up the glare! "The law is the law. Its not there to be cast aside when its inconvenient. You chose to do so and THATS why you lost everything. If you think you will still win by exacting some petty revenge... it wont work. In the end you will just lose even more. If not from us, than from others. People like you never win in the end..."

=========================================

The nurse smiles a little sadly and shakes her head. "No, sweety, I'm not. Oh and there is a bathroom behind you... you will probably need it sooner or later." She says simply... As Matt begins to shrink... slowly.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:45 am

As if they'd been plunged into ice cold water, both agents would feel their manhoods contract inside their clothing, dwindling in size at a very rapid rate. Their skin felt like it too was shrinking, pulling tighter around them until it was quite smooth. The tingles around their head grew, and if they looked to the mirror, their hair seemed to be thickening!

"You're wrong! I'm taking back what I've lost, and also a little something extra for the inconvenience", he said with a smirk.

------

Matt twisted slightly, glancing at the door behind them, and climbed to his feet. Feeling odd, he reached out, grabbing the table edge for support, his hand accidentally brushing the nurse's thigh, causing him to blush. "Sorry..", he muttered, the sweat soaking through the white shirt. "What did you put into that tube? I feel awful...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 am

"Gah!" exclaimed Lloyd as he felt his manhood shrink rapidly to the point of putting his legs together and not feeling anything! "Ugh! What are you... You cant be... " he said as he turned and noticed his hair thickenning! "You... You cant be serious!" he exclaimed as he felt his skin get more smooth. He had a hunch to what he may be doing... but theres no way Stein would be that Bob insane!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Jack acks! Feeling his manhood begin to dwindle... he cant really ignore that! "W-what the heck are you doing?!"

==================

The nurse hrrrms. "I was told it was, like, the revenge of Doctor Stein. But for you to be calm that it wouldn't kill you..." She steps forwards... putting a hand on his forehead. "Dont worry... I'm here to monitor your condition. And make sure your stable~"

Matt feels another cold chill... as his scalp tingles... his hair on his head suddenly begins growing! Nearly flowing out of his skin... as the rest of the hair on his body falls off and disintegrates... ALL of it.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 pm

The Doctor watched the two different reactions of the special agents, and then began to laugh. His demented chuckle echoed off the walls of the sparsely decorated room. "I think your partner has already figured it out", he said to Jack, while nodding in Lloyd's direction.

"Surely it's not hard to figure out? You see, I lost a lot when you foiled my plans... the weapons, the inventions, even the money... those were all replaceable. What wasn't so easy to get back were... my family. My wife, my daughter... even my favourite lab assistant left me, out of loyalty to my wife, to whom she had become close!", he snapped, clenching a fist near Jack's face.

"It didn't actually take me long to see what had to be done. I needed them replaced... and I needed my revenge on you three. It was obvious, wasn't it? It took me a few months to create the right mixture of chemicals, but now it's time! I can see it's starting to work already! Excellent!", he laughed.

------

"Stein? The crazy scientist guy? I thought we put him behind bars... ", he muttered, struggling to concentrate. He looked up suddenly, in suprise, as he felt her hand on his forehead, and he swallowed a deep breath. "Revenge? From a syringe?", he asked, his lips parted in order to draw deeper breaths. His eyes closed briefly as the chill passed through him, and he reached a hand up, grasping his hair as it began to grow, "You drugged me... hallucinations?", he mumbled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Lloyd can't help hate this man any more than he can already as he tries to struggle as he feels his body change all over! "So you're going to turn us into them?!" he exclaims before groaning at the feeling between his legs. "You have to be kidding... That will never work you know!" he says showing a grin in defiance. "You're just chasing thing air doc..."
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Jack's eyes widen a bit as he realizes whats going on. "N-no way! This is impossible!"

=================================

The Nuse shushes him. "Sssssh... all will be clear soon... your burning up, dear... you should save your strength." She wraps her arms around his slowly shrinking frame... pressing her large bosom to his chest... its... so soft! As his hair grows out in a soft silky blond wave... curling as it goes....
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:03 am

"Never work? Impossible? Wrong! It already IS working!", he cackled. His white lab coat fluttered as he paced back and forth between the two tables. "And this is just the beginning!", he promised, reaching out, his fingers softly caressing Jack's hair as it grew down around his face, before moving over to Lloyd, and softly touching his lips as they began to puff up slightly. "Soon you will adore me as they once did, and willingly assist me in my plans!", he laughed.

-----

Matt looked down, focusing his gaze on the woman's breasts as they pressed to his chest. Seeing the blonde curls grow down around them, he at first thought they must be her's, before frowning when he realised that they belonged to him. His cheeks went red at the way she spoke, and he shifted as her arms wrapped around his body, closing his eyes as he felt his stomach muscles clench, sucking in a deep breath in through his teeth...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:25 am

Lloyd frowned and struggled as he felt his lips puff up slightly. "Ugh!... get your slimy hands off me!" he exclaimed as his heart sank more every second. He... couldnt do anything! He could only bark and insult the doctor but other than that... he cant! hes... no! He wont give up! Something will happen! >_<
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 am

Jack frowns. "No way! We'll do no such thing!" He says... wincing even as he feels the hair growing around him.

===================================

The nurse hugs Matt tightly... as his fevered mind is no doubt comforted by her presence... even as he slips downwards... the breasts on his chest feeling as if they are sliding upwards... soon he feels his chin resting on the supple flesh.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 am

Jack and Lloyd both experienced their hair growing out, with the former starting to notice there seemed to be dark shades of blue where the light caught it, and the latter's hair seemed to be taking on a red hue. Their male parts couldn't be felt any longer, and that area now seemed particularly sensitive, their underwear, no longer fitting properly, rubbing against it as the tingle moved inside their bodies.

The doctor cackled as Lloyd yelled for him to get his hands off, but instead he learned closer, cupping the agent's cheeks in his palms as both men felt them filling out slightly, their cheek bones shifting under their skin. "Oh, we'll see about that", he murmured as he let go and turned to Jack. "That's the part I'm looking forward to most!".

----

Matt leaned into the nurse, one hand clenching his stomach as he drew ragged breaths. He blushed as he felt her breasts press against his chin... but it was impossible to find the situation sexy when sweating was pouring from his skin and he felt like he was about to throw up. His other hand grasped at her shoulder as he tried to get to his feet, his knees almost buckling. Panting for breath, he squinted at the bathroom door, sweat dripping down of his brow, into his eyes.

"Oh no...", he groaned as something shifted inside him, and a fearful expression swept over his face as he looked down. "It's poison... you... poisoned me...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 am

Lloyd blinks surprised as his hair started to gain a more red hue! He tried to press his thighs together, but he couldn't feel anything anymore! "Ugh! You... S-" he was about to say until the doctor cupped his checks and he felt his cheek bones shifting inside! He did what he only could and tried to spit on the doctor!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying