Mad Science

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Mad Science

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 pm

~Prologue, cue announcer-esque voice~

Several weeks ago, an anonymous tip led police officers to raid the house of noted scientist Victor Stein. Where they uncovered several people who had apparently been kidnapped and held there against their will. A warrant was issued for Doctor Stein, but he vanished without a trace. Leaving behind a infuriated wife and teenage daughter. After questioning, it was obvious that the wife knew nothing of her husband's activities... and none of the kidnap-ees recall ever seeing her. She is now filing for divorce and custody of her children, before vanishing into the witness protection program.

What the news reports wont tell you, is that a trio of specially trained government agents were the ones who cracked this case. After investigating the doctor... gathering recon... and evidence. Eventually they had enough intel to pass on to the police. Enough to warrant a search... and the subsequent solving of this case. It seemed a clean getaway... the doctor was on the run, and he didn't even know that it was them who had pulled the strings that took him down....

Or... did he?

~End Prologue.~

Jack wakes up... feeling rather groggy... which makes sense given the tranquilizers he had been shot with... wait... tranquilizers?! He blinks, shaking his head and trying to sit up... which is when he notes the straps covering his arms and legs... and the IV in his arm... Looking around shows him that the walls are bare, stainless steel like the table he is strapped to. In one corner, a camera is set fixedly on him... on one wall, what looks like a two way mirror fills most of it. And on the opposite wall... what looks like a very sturdy metal door sits shut.
Last edited by Knight Errant on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Make a TF Foundation: Mad Science

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 am

Around the same time Jack was coming around, in another room, Matt, one of Jack's partners was waking up in the same situation with the straps and the tube going into his arm. "What the hell...?", came the groggy voice. He had short brown curls of hair that covered his head, and he wore a black dinner jacket and matching pants, with a white shirt beneath that had its top buttons open, and shiny black shoes on his feet. His dark brown eyes squinted at the mirror ahead, and then around the room in confusion before he called out, "HELLO?".
Last edited by Harri-chan on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Lloyd at that time is also waking up! He takes in the view and struggles! The male is around the same age as the others and has short blonde hair and is wearing a black stealthy body suit. "Ugh... the hell... OUCH... why does my head hurt?..." he mumbles as he hears the others. "Jack?!... Matt? Guys?!" he calls out to them in disbelieve. "Don't tell me you guys are here!" he says as he tries to struggle harder and break the re-straights. Somehow he must've gotten knocked out while doing some recon on a job.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Jack strains against his bindings... scowling and trying to get free. Whatevers going on... it dosent look good...

=============================================

Meanwhile... a few minutes after Matt wakes up and starts yelling... a woman opens the door to his room! She is built like a supermodel... long, curly blonde hair cascading from her shoulders... her white nurses outfit straining against the curves of her body. Her very pretty face has a bit of a vacant expression on it as she minces into the room... hips swaying... carrying a tray with a syringe filled with a nearly clear pink fluid.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:28 pm

A figure strode into the room where Jack and Lloyd were being held. It was a man, and a handsome one at that. His short, curly hair was copper coloured, and his eyes were grey. He wore a white lab coat which hung open, revealing a grey, button-up shirt, and a pair of dark trousers. In one hand, he was holding a pistol-like gun with a long barrel, and a manic grin spread across his face as he saw the two men squirming.

"I assume no introduction is required?", he sneered as he closed the door behind him, and walked toward the tables they strapped to. "I've been looking forward to this meeting for a VERY long time".

-----

Matt fell silent as the woman came into the room, and his head tilted slightly as he studied her curves and her long blonde hair, lips parting slightly in suprise. "Hey... ", he called, swallowing a deep breath, unable to take his brown eyes off the way the nurse uniform hugged her curves. "Would you mind letting me know what's going on here? Where am I?", he asked, his voice sounding groggy from the tranquilliser.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Lloyd's eyes went wide as he saw the doctor with a freaking gun! "Ugh! You coward! Be a man and lets have a fist fight!" he says struggling even more! This couldn't be the way he was going out! No way! Not after everything. Strapped into a chair with no way to escape with some physcho about to put a bullet into his head!

"Come on! Be a MAN!" >_<
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Jack nearly groans at his partner's words... and the Doctor's as well... He dosent expect to be executed... if the man had wanted to do that, they probably wouldnt have woken up... unless he wants to torture them first... he pushes that thought away and just focuses on glaring at the man.

"Doctor Stein... last I was aware, you were a fugitive from the law. Kidnapping is a bit high profile for a man on the run.. isn't it?"

====================================================================

The woman blinks... almost as if she is surprised someone is addressing her... she looks over at Matt, smiling a little. She speaks, her voice sounds like pure honey. "No problem at all, sugar... Your in a private little hospital... and I have a shot here that will fix you up really good. Just relax and try to stay calm..." She says, as she bounces over to the side of his table... taking the IV and injecting the liquid into it... he can watch as the pink fluid travels up the tubes and into his arm!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:27 pm

The Doctor's expression grew serious as Lloyd's outburst, and remained so for a second or two, before a grin slowly curled the edges of his lips, and spread across his face. His shoulders began to shake with a chuckle, which grew into laughter, and as he threw his head back, a maniacal cackle!

"Ohh, I wish you could appreciate the irony of your insults", he smirked, pressing the tip of the gun to Lloyd's throat, glaring into his eyes before turning his focus to Jack.

"I don't plan on being caught THIS time, agent. You two will certainly be in position to stop, nor that other friends of yours", he said, his manner becoming calming again as he stepped toward Jack's table. Pressing the end of the gun into the IV tube, he grinned, and squeezed the trigger. There was just a click, and then a purple liquid clouded through the tube that was flowing into Jack's arm.

-----

Matt winced, shaking his head from side to side. He needed to focus, and this woman was not helping in the slightest. If it wasn't her looks holding his gaze, it was her voice, causing him to relax when he wanted to do just the opposite. "I don't know who you're working for, lady, but you need to open these.... hey, what are you doing?", he asked, panic now creeping into his voice as she came over and plunged the needle into the IV tube. He watched the pink fluid travel along the length of it, and into his arm, sucking in a deep breath. "I'm a government agent... do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:20 am

Lloyd gulps and shuts up as the gun is pressed on his throat! "Ugh...." he mumbles, but still glares at the man as he walks by and doesnt seem to kill him! "What is your plan?...." he mumbles to himself as he watches the doctor do something to Jacks IV drops! "Huh?...." he says again keeping a close eye.

Hes going to poison them to death?! "Your going to poison us to death?!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:26 am

Jack frowns... blinking. "H-hey! What are you doing?! Stop that!" Jack tries to break free! Or get the IV out! Or something!

============================

The woman just smiles prettily at Matt. "Don't worry, honey... you will be out soon enough..." As Matt feels a cold sweat break out along his skin... his stomach feels a little quesy as it feels like his blood is tingling...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:11 am

Doctor Stein watched the liquid flow into Jack's arm, the unhinged look returning to his eyes. "You'll find out soon enough... ", he promised, and then turned to Lloyd, and did the same with his IV tube, so the same purple liquid was now being pumped right into both special agents. "This will take time. Anything worth doing usually does, and this is CERTAINLY worth doing", he laughed as he took a couple of steps back. Jack and Lloyd would start to feel their minds getting hazy rather soon, a relaxing sensation sweeping through their bodies, with a particularly strong tingling sensation centring around their genitals!

-----

Matt felt his scalp tingle as she gave him that smile and told him not to worry. He swallowed a deep breath, glancing down as the sudden cold sweat broke out across his skin. His nose wrinkled, and he squirmed again, straining against the straps that were holding him down. "What... did you just put in that thing?", he asked, shifting uncomfortable as he felt his stomach muscles tremble. "I... don't feel so good... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:26 am

Lloyd struggles as Stein also does the same to him! "Ugh!... you cowardly pig!" he says fighting before he starts to feel that weaking dumb feeling... is this how he goes? Damn it, how lame... Lloyd groans and stops his struggle and just lays there on his table. As he waits for his death, he seems surprised it didnt come! Instead he felt this very very discomforting feeling in his... genitals?! "Ugh... the hell..." he groans a bit as his legs squirm!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Jack grits his teeth... then goes a bit slack... his head feeling hazy as his body feel relaxed. "You wont get away with this..." He groans.

==============================================

The woman tilts her head... glancing to the IV to make sure all of the solution had gone into Matt's bloodstream... then she nods. "Alright, baby... I'm letting you out... be good." Her voice is so soothing to his fevered thoughts... as she gently begins undoing the straps.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:17 pm

The Doctor stepped back, setting the gun on a counter top, and brushed the tips of his fingers along his smooth jawline as he listened to the two agents threatening him. "I imagine by now you're both smart enough to realise I'm not killing you. You see, you two, and that friends of yours... you ruined me life!", he snapped, the smile fading suddenly. I lost EVERYTHING because of you, and I will see you PAY!", he yelled.

-----

Matt continued to watch her, with a sort of sleepy look in his eyes, and he let out a groan as she leaned over him to loosen the straps. He started by wriggling his arms free, and then sat upright, swallowing a deep breath at the closeness of the nurse. "Are you going to tell me what's going on?", he asked, one hand tugging another button open on the collar of his shirt as he continued to sweat.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Mad Science

Postby Zoey » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:20 am

Lloyds tries to struggle as best he can in this state! "Ugh... you dont have to remind us... you freak" he says as trying to glare and seem defiant but his whole body is rebelling. "WHat... are you going to to do us?... " he says between teeth.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Next

Return to Roleplaying