Blackmail on pink paper

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Blackmail on pink paper

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:02 am

"of course you will, baby. Of course you will, because...I wonder if moving from this school would be enough to escape the fame of having been not only made a baby...
...but a cute little baby girl?"

"some reputation is just...forever"

Done, she is smooth and hairless as a baby in all the area of interest.

"now perhaps it is good hay our baby gets acquintes with her body? After all, she will be a girl all of her life, hai Penny?"
"feel Charlene, this is your body...girls are soft and smell like flowers, while boys are rough and yuuuuki...!"

My soft hands make a very firm grip on his wrists, and i move them to the treated area, so he can feel what I did to him.

"now is a good time to remember you want to behave correctly. Yes"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:31 am

Charlene didn't struggle as Akane took him by the wrists and moved his hands, but when his fingers felt the smooth, hairless skin where she had been wiping, his blue eyes flew open behind his glasses and looked down between his legs, his mouth falling open at what he saw.

"Wh-What did you do?", he groaned. Just being dressed up by the girl woukd be embarassing enough, but now she'd done two things to him that woukd take a while to get back to normal. The hair woukd take weeks to grow back or even longer, and who knew how long before he regained control of his bladder!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 am

"aw! Penny...! Look! Charlene-chan spoke! She can speak!" I clap with unrestrained joy and a smile that goes from ear to ear.

"say another thing! Come come Charlene-chan!

...who do you like more? Mommy Penny or mommy Akane? Who who who?"
"saaaay...." I ask, my hand reaching the powder can, and the white stuff begins to fall over his...sorry, her.... HER like snow.
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 am

Charlene had never felt so belittled in his life before, his mouth falling open in surprise as Akane started to praise him for speaking. His heart was racing inside his chest, wide blue eyes looking up at the pretty girl as she clapped and encouraged him to do it again. A helpless groan slipped from his lips as she then pressed him to say which of his new Mommies he liked more. The thought of having to call these two classmates Mommy... it sent a shiver right through him, but at the same time Akane started to powder him, and it tickled, causing his boy bits to react slightly. He felt a little dizzy, looking up at her pleadingly.

"B-Both... ", he whispered, swallowing a deep breath.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

"booooth! Isn't she adorable Penny? She likes us both!!"

"and look! As I apply the powder on her, her very little tiny bits react! Lets do it again!" and of course, I wipe hiler skin again, and spread more powder on her! "see? See?? That is part of your little flower, Charlene-chan! A part that one day will make you very happy!"

Soon I have re-accomodated the diaper under her pelvis and I am begining to fold it on her, the sound of the material is unmistakeable. "there! And they say is difficult! But how can it be when Charlene is such a good baby?"

"now look...this...is a plastic cover for your nappy, because, given you cant control the waters still, we need extra safety!" and faster than I said it, I grab the very cracking underwear and place it around the nappy. The reality of its sound is evident at each second...

"now before we continue...my baby won't have nails that are not pink!"

"hai?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 am

Charlene squirmed, closing her eyes, arching her back a little as Akane teased her by sprinkling more powder over her, and then, when she was still recovering from that sensation, she was hit by the most humiliating action yet. Her hands clenched as she felt a diaper being folded up around her, pushing her thighs apart ever so slightly, before pressing down on those boy parts and hiding them away.

She blushed brightly at the constant crinkling sound, and opened her eyes to see Akane was sliding another layer over her feet and up her legs. She swallowed a deep breath, wincing as the plastic cover was tugged into place on top of the diaper, adding more bulk and causes even more noise. She blushed brightly, looking up at her classmate, and then down at her short finger nails, sitting herself upright, her thighs kept apart, and adjusted her glasses.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:38 pm

"You are just making things worse for you, Charlene.
...and funnier fur us." Dear me, the way she sat! legs separated by the diaper and plastic cover, and the sounds! I slide a hand under Penny's skirt in order to tug her panties off a bit.

"I just had this crazy idea, love...that you would enjoy something like this done on yourself too..
so, maybe later? You know my parents are not in Japan right now, and...grannies are always very respectful of our privacy...hai?" Well, I am actually not asking her, but informing her.

"The thing, Charlene-chan, is that babies need to be dependent, needed of things solved for them, and you are...even if very cooperative, still too self confident... give me these...." I say, kneeling between his legs and slowly taking away his glasses, which I hide in my cleavage. "I know you always wanted a closer look at these..." I smile a warm smile, and his glasses blur with my body heat between my young breasts.

Then I take her hand and one by one her nails get a super pinky coat of polish, because she IS a baby girl, of course.
"Now, don't blow on them, or they will smell of dried saliva, and you don't want to add that smell to the one you ...occasionally produce between the legs, hai?"

"Of course not...but baby powder can only help so much. Now..." From the bag, I produce a super frilly pink dress, with puffed shoulders, petticoats, ribbons, all in shiny satin and screaming I AM A SISSY BABY GIRL!!!

"Now tell me... do you love it?"
I frown with intention and add: "...or else"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Charlene watched as Akane flirted with Penny, her cheeks going red as one girl put her hand under the skirt of the other, just before Akane removed her glasses, and the whole world became a blur. She squinted and tried to grab them, no longer able to see any details, no longer able to tell who was who by sight alone.

"Akane... ", she pleaded, gulping as he felt the closeness of the girl, before she took her hands, and felt something being coated onto her fingernails. Being so close to her should have been sexy, but there was the constant embarrassing crinkle of her diaper and plastic pants to stop her feeling sexy at all.

When Akane pulled out the dress, all she could see was a blur of pink, but it didn't matter that she couldn't see it, as she heard the threat implied in the schoolgirl's voice when asked if she liked it. "Y-Yes Mommy... ", she replied, hearing the soft rustle of lace petticoats coming closer.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 pm

"Just look at this dress, Penny. It is so girlish I wouldn't wear it myself!"
"but is absolutely perfect for Charlene-chan here, of course"

I hold the dress closer to her, and make it to caress her naked chest with its satin fabric. Her skin, treated with chemicals for softer effect, is the perfect complement for the dress. But instead of placing it on her, I pull one of her arms, and the other, and put a training bra on her, only to rub her chest covered by it.

"You need to train for it, Charlene, because you WANT to have big round boobs, hai? like a grown up girl?"

....she really shouldn't answer...
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:16 am

Charlene squirmed as the satin tickled her bare skin. Unable to see, she looked confused as she felt something else being pulled on around her, and then blushed when it was fastened around her and she realised it was a bra. She tried to grasp onto Akane's arm for support, her heart racing as the adorable little Dominant asked if she wanted to have big boobs one day. Blushing brightly, she nodded her head.

"Y-Yes, Mommy... ", she replied, worried about displeasing Akane.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:42 pm

"oh you DO? Well, perhaps Penny's wand can help you with that, you know? one...or in this case, two more of those green shots from it and I will be teaching you how to correctly select your bra size!"

The Japanese schoolgirl giggled at her imagination of the scene in a dress shop, giving Charlene mistaken advice on the commented subject and then watching him suffer the consequences! Then she bit her lip and blushed for the smallest of instants.

"Don't worry... your training bra and your diaper will be well covered with your dress, Charlene-chan!" I say with a wide smile.
"Now.. I think it will go this way..." I comment, sliding the frilly pink dress on her. One arm, then the other with a slightly increased difficulty, only to then pull the waist of the dress to the correct position, and finally secure the neck of the dress to her, with a button.

Ok...is not a button, it is a lock, that is why it made a CLICK.

"Your nails are almost dry Charlene," I comment causally, and place two of the cutest white socks on her feet; beautiful with lace and pink bows. Well, I wouldn't wear them even if my mother asked me to! My mom...she would totally murder me if she saw me like this! My dad is another story, he would probably just laugh a lot!

"How about a pacifier? Feeling that need for sucking? ...be warned my baby... it can lead to sucking other things...."
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Charlene felt her chest tighten with fear at the mention of Penny's wand, and the very recent memory at what it had done to her bladder and bowel control, leaving her very much needing the diaper that Akane had found so much fun to put her in. She blushed at the threat of being given real breasts, but right now, the idea of being a teenage girl like Akane and Penny was appealing compared to being the helpless baby girl that were treating hr like.

She swallowed a deep breath, the giggling sounding sending shivers down her spine before forcing the pink dress onto her. She felt so helpless, everything just a blur now, truly needing Akane's help to get dressed, while the diaper and plastic panties crinkled loudly between her thighs. She felt the socks being pulled over her feet and squirmed.

"Akane... I m-mean, Mommy... how long will we have to do this for?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 pm

"I am here Charlene-chan...you are talking to Penny" Oh dear...he is truly helpless without his glasses, isn't he? I smile with a predator-like smile.

"Penny... just... just look at her, isn't she kinda adorable? She already wants to be a grown up girl!"

"Charlene... you will first be a good baby, then you will develop...er...bloom!" I say, finding a pacifier that I push to her mouth between her lips.

Next up, I begin doing her hair again, only that this time I aim not for sexy blonde, but with big ribbons that scream I AM A BABY! Two bunches of hair to the sides, some hair covering her forehead. Then baby shoes complete the outfit.

Lockable ones, naturally!

"Stand up, Charlene..." I am already holding Penny's wand once more...
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:12 am

Charlene blushed at the pacifier was pushed between her lips, taking away her ability to talk back, leaving her only able to listen... and to obey. She squirmed as she felt Akane leaning closer, knowing the girl's breasts were near her face as her blonde hair was worked into bunches with big ribbons, before finally sliding the little shoes over her feet. So felt so humiliated in her diaper and frilly dress, and standing up wasn't easy either.

She leaned forward and put her hands on the floor, then pushed her knees up, exposing her diaper before she leaned forward and clumsily got to her feet in front of Akane, not realising she had the wand again...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:13 pm

zzZZAPP!!
Another burst of green blows up from the wand I hold in my hand, and her body grows weaker by the second. Soon her muscles will not be able to sustain her weight and she will be forced to crawl in order to move.

Or cry like a baby, that is acceptable too!

"Can you feel it, Charlene? Can you feel how at each moment you become more and more dependant of us? How could you even return home today if you are unable to stand? Let alone remove your baby clothes from you?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying