Blackmail on pink paper

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Blackmail on pink paper

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:03 am

Charlie's chest clenched as Akane leaned over to kiss Penny, and after gazing at them for a moment, he looked away in shame. He kept his head down as they walked through school to the cafe, not meeting the gaze of anyone, hoping that they would just look like three normal friends.

After arriving at the flat and taking it all in, he turned to Akane, looking both embarassed and confused as she continued to make him feel small and useless. "Akane...", he groaned, cheeks going red as she told him to strip out if his uniform. His blue eyes then looked over to Penny, "Why do you keep talking about spells? If others overhear you, they're going to either think you're both crazy, or WAY too into Harry Potter books", he mumured.

He didn't look like he was planning to undress anytime soon, standing there awkwardly, watching the two girls.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 am

"Yes, that is my name, but I also like Elizabeth, and in YOUR case, you can call me BOSS, MISS,"...well, *mistress* could be a little too much, even if it sounds strangely delightful!

"...and we keep talking about spells because Penny is a WITCH!"
I smile darkly at our sissy maid, and push her to sofa.
"A re-born witch with powers beyond your imagination!"

Okay...I do what I shouldn't... slide a hand in my Penny's purse and pick out her wand. Granted, she doesn't call it wand, she has some other name for it, but hey! I am just a Buddhist! I am not supposed to know about this stuff!

"One movement of this, and you..."

I make it to spiral on the air, and solemnly say...something! Then I point the wand to his crotch. Of course it is not supposed to happen anything, but... but a green ray escapes the wand, which , I must say it feels so familiar to me!

WHAM! Like a thunder it hits him!

"OH F**CK! IT WORKS!"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Charlie let out a groan as he was pushed back by the girl, and slumped onto the sofa, his blonde hair falling into his face. Lifting his hands, he tried to sweep it back, looking baffled by Akane's story as she reached into Penny's purse and pulled out the wand. "Wow, you really are cr-", he started when something quite unexpected happened, and the green light flashed towards his crotch, causing his heart to skip a beat.

His mouth fell open, panic washing across his face as he scrambled back slightly, and stared fearfully at the wand Akane was holding, now realising that she might just be telling the truth about Penny being a witch. He gulped down a deep brief, and squirmed, looking down at his crotch where he'd felt the odd sensation.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:56 pm

"OH like WOW!!" I look at Penny, so amazed!
"Best if you hold it a little, love, but point somewhere else with it, hai?... this thing is loaded!"

"Now...lets think, what was I thinking about when I charmed you? AH yes!... I was thinking you were such a baby, unable to control yourself and..."

I smell on the air...

"Do...I smell nitrates?...
or worse?" I look at him, specially between his legs.

"Wha...?"
"Did you...?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Charlie looked up at the two girls from the couch, his heart racing inside her chest from the fright of being blasted with a real magic wand. He blushed as Akane then turned to look at him again, but before he could reply, something very, very bad happened. There was a sort of gurgling sound from inside him, and he could feel his internal muscles relaxing, or maybe weakening... it was hard to tell, but within seconds he had no control over them.

His blue eyes widened, and he suddenly went pale, stunned, his hands clenching into fists as he struggled to hold it in, but it was useless. His nose wrinkled, and he squirmed as he felt the unstoppable stream begin to flow. A warm wetness appeared on the front of his school trousers, and quickly spread outwards, moving down his legs as his bladder eased the pressure on itself, with nothing Charlie could do to stop it!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 pm

"OH OH!"
"IF we were in the burusera market, those clothes would be selling high! A shame you were not using panties but boy undergarments!...Damn!"

"Now...it seems that you can't control any aspect of your life can you? not even the simplest thing as to hold your waters? Charlene you disappoint me!
Get out of those wet clothes right now so Amy can wash them, poor girl, having to deal with your dirty wet items...

...like now!"

"Or perhaps maybe I have to do it for you? are your hands coordinated enough as to undo buttons and zippers?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Charlie looked too embarrassed to even move for a moment, unable to believe he'd just wet himself in front of a girl he was starting to develop a crush on. Looking up, he groaned as she started to ask if he could even control buttons and zippers, "C-Careful what you're saying around that thing, Akane!", he said, one hand pointing to the wand as he scrambled up off the couch, onto his feet, and fumbled out of the school trousers. He looked deeply ashamed as he tugged down the wet underwear, and slipped out of his shoes and socks too so he was standing in just his shirt and tie, "Please just put it down... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 pm

"ALL the clothes, Charlene. All of them, hai?" I look at Penny and kiss her hard on her lips. Her scent, her taste... she is absolutely delicious and irresistible to me. One look and I am eating from her hand, so...how come I can be so bossy and demanding with Charlene? Makes no sense in my mind, and still, it is.

"Now now, Charlene, I don't think you are entitled to tell me what to do or not, hai?" I walk to him, patting on his cheek.

"...baby"

"Penny, I think we have some outfits here, after all, this place used to be a BDSM shop, and ...many...interesting things we found here were stocked in those closets, hai? I think...yes..." I run for a closet and turn my head to Charlene.

The way I am smiling is sure a bad omen for her ...masculinity.

((YAY! My 100th post!))
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:01 am

Charlie undid his tie, and then worked open the buttons of his shirt. His wide eyes watched Akane and Penny jealously as they made out while he removed his clothes. Moments later, he was utterly naked, and groaned as Akane walked over and patted his cheek, both his hands trying to hide his privacy as she mockingly called him baby. "That spell... it's going to wear off, right, Akane?", he asked nervously.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:56 pm

"wear off?" ...good question! Penny would say that...eventually, I guess.
However, it is hard for me to hide my amusement at his trouble. At his situation.

Now I am not a bad girl! Actually? I am so sweet I should be declared conditioning factor for diabetes! Miss kawaii!
...but,

But.

But his dispair, his fear, his defencelessness; are all nourishing something in me.
And is not anything cute, oh no!

"is that a threat? Or are you more like...asking? My baby?" I inquire him, opening a bag I brought from the closet.
Slowly I pull...a diaper out of it.

"to the floor, Charlene...•mommy Akane• will clean your little mess, you dirty girl..."
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

Charlie felt his chest tighten as Akane then called him 'her' baby. There was something about her claiming ownership of him that sent a shiver down his spine, even if she was utterly humiliating him at the same time. "I w-wasn't making any threat... ", he said, gulping down a deep breath as she laughed and pulled a diaper out from the bag, and he started to shake his head before stopping when he saw the determined look that the sweet and kind teenager now wore. The thought of being in a diaper in front of Akane made his heart sink... but the thought of another accident was worse.

His knees felt weak as he walked toward her, using one hand to try and cover himself up, his blue eyes widening when she called herself Mommy Akane. He didn't understand why he felt this way... but when she took control it made her even more attractive. Blushing brightly, he lowered himself to the floor, looking up at the schoolgirl nervously, his gaze travelling up from her cute shoes and socks, to the edge of her skirt. Was this girl he had a crush on really going to make him call her Mommy? He looked at the wand in her hand, and nervously reached out to grasp her skirt, "Please don't do this, Akane... I'll be good. You don't have to do this".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm

"You got it wrong, my baby..." I move my skirt out of his reach, with a victorious smile.
"...I don't do it because I HAVE to, no..."

As I talk, I place myself in position to change her into her new diaper, which is lovely because it is all pink!

"I do it... because I like it"

"...and because I can" I stab him with my black eyes.

"Penny...doesn't she look just, adorable?"

I take a box of flowerish scented wet wipes from the bag, and flex her legs from the knees.
"Now now... you are a -special- kind of girl, but don't be shy... I am sure not to laugh...much, hai?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:00 am

Charlie looked nervously over at Penny, and then back to Akane as she knelt down on the floor in front of him. His nose twitched at the flowery scent which drifted over from the box of wet wipes, and groaned as she played with his skinny legs. Closing his eyes, he slowly pulled his hand away from himself and set it at his side, his heart starting to race inside his chest as he heard the sound of the crinkling diaper in his ears.

"Please don't tell anyone about this... ".

He squirmed, taking deep breaths as he looked up at the adorable schoolgirl while laying on his back, completely naked, studying her silently, still shocked that Akane even had a side like this!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm

"Of course..."
I pause, then I add.
"...perhaps"

"After all, we could tell, if you do not behave properly, Charlene" I place her hands to the sides of her body, exposing his anatomy completely to our eyes.

"What a cute baby girl... even if a little messy, don't you think Penny?"

Then I grab the first wet wipe, and begin cleaning the skin.

Did I mention I applied depilatory cream to the wet wipe?....because I did. After all, babies do not have body hair, do them?
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 am

Her voice made his scalp tingle beneath his hair, and sent shivers down his spine, causing him to squirm about as he felt her gentle hands moving his arms to his sides before she began to clean him up with the wipes, and he let out an embarrassed whimper as his body reacted to her touch. He had no idea what she'd done, but could feel a faint tingling sensation on the skin where she was rubbing, "I'll behave... ", he added in a tiny, embarrassed voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying