Blackmail on pink paper

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Blackmail on pink paper

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 pm

"At least it is not the silly maid outfit" Akane sighed, closing the locker door and watching at herself in the mirror. The image it returned was that of a stereotypical japanese girl, sailor fuku and all. She pulled up her socks and her feet entered the penny loafers, which made little noise as she walked to the boys's locker rooms. Door opened, she shoot daggers at the first guy almost making a funny comment.

"Yes, a girl, in your territory, what are you going to do about it? and, by the way, you dropped your towel, Einsten" No nonsense with her, the boys immediately thought she should be *in that part of the month* "Well, where is Charlie's locker? Pronto... for I dislike the smell here? " A trembling hand pointed at one of the doors "Thank you blue prince, you are truly charming!" I guess!

From her purse, she took out a pink paper and slid it into Charlie's locker, and with the same natural air, she left, leaving the boys to their thoughts.
When would he find it? For his own good, today!

Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Re: Blackmail on pink paper

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:07 pm

It wasn't til the end of the soccer practice, and after he'd had a shower, did Charlie return to his locker and find Akane's note. By this time, it as almost 3pm, and he was in danger of being late. Hurriedly, he redressed in his school uniform, the navy blue trousers, white shirt, and navy blue tie with yellow stripes, along with shiny black shoes, and after glancing nervously at the rest of the soccer team, he hurried out into the halls, almost clattering into a group of girls.

"Sorry!", he called as he dodged around them and sprinted along the corridor. With no more than thirty seconds to spare, he tumbled into the A-2 classroom. "Akane!", he gasped, out of breath after running the whole way across the school. "Wh-What are you doing leaving something like this in my locker?", he asked, holding up the pink note. "What if one of the guys on the team had seen it?", he groaned. "They probably already saw the pink paper... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 pm

"Yes, they most certainly did!" I reply, amused at the trouble of his mind.
"In fact, I went to all this trouble to enter your locker room exactly when I knew your stinky friends would be there...yuk!"

"And you are late" She showed him her pink wrist watch, with 3:05 on it. Of course she knew she kept her clock ahead of time, but this was no time to discuss it.

"I hope you understand I am taking a great risk with you, Charlie...er, or are you more comfy if I call you Charlene?"
"Anyway, a great risk! Can you imagine how low my grade would go if the Café fails because I took a sissy Maid?" I sigh.

"Did you wash your uniform? you have to work tomorrow you know? how did you explain at your home that you had a maid outfit? I don't care...but how did you explain there that you were the happy owner of stockings, bra and panties? Because they HAD to see, hai?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:45 pm

He looked down at his own watch in confusion when she told him he was late, and then he peered at the note again in confusion, before lifting his head to watch her.

"Akane... nobody saw my uniform. I hid it in my bag and shoved that in the bottom of my closet. What do I have to wash it for? I didn't even get dirt on it or anything... ", he said with a puzzled expression, blushing a little as he looked at her. "Look, I worked hard for you... don't you think you can get me out of working at that place now? That's the best way to make sure I don't screw up your grade, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

"You did WHAT?" -my mouth open!

"B-BUT-it will be ALL wrinkled by tomorrow!"
"it needs to be ironed and...
...and you served tables, you walked, you bowed, you stood beside the oven. In short: you sweated!" I facepalm for the millionth time in front of him.

He is...he is...he is..... ARGH! Boys!

"The idea is to look kawaii, oki? And you can look kawaii, but if you smell like a used football uniform, the plan fails!"
"And no!, just this morning the Principal asked me if you reported to the café, and I said yes, and he was happy. Soooo, if he is happy, I am happy, and you-better-be-there-tomorrow-with-a-clean-uniform..."

"...Charlene" I poke him with my index finger on the spot where he used his nametag at the café.

"...wait...is that man's perfume you are using?" How DARE he?
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:00 am

Charlie winced as Akane's voice got louder. He looked guilty, lifting one hand to rub at the back of his neck, and his blue eyes looked down at his feet in embarrassment.

"Oww.. ", he groaned as she poked her finger into his chest, causing him to look back up into her eyes, "D-Don't use that name around here, Akane, someone might hear you!", he said in a lower voice, shooting a look of panic over toward the door.

"What? I can't come to school smelling like a girl, Akane... ", he muttered.

Reaching out, he gently grasped her arm, "You need to relax, Akane. You're getting obsessed with this cafe. Remember you're just a kid, you're not supposed to be getting stressed out by a job. Try to act your age...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:01 am

A reflex is an automatic reaction that can be learned, trained to have. In this case one should think about after life reglflexes, because the second she is taken by the arm she twists it in a fast movement, and ends up holding his arm, pressing it to his back, beyond its normal length of movement.
Then, calmly, she searched into her purse using her free hand, and generously sprayed Charlene with her own flowerish-all girly perfume.

In fact, a fifth of he bottle content was sprayed on him before she put it away.
Ah! What a wonderful feeling to make him to have the posture she dictates! And what can be said about making him girly almost publicly? Fantastic sensation!!

"Oh really? Then I guess is my fault you had so many complains just in a day?"
I throw at him one by one, the clients notes on her, all ranging between ungirly manners to clear mistakes in the drinks and food.

Releasing his hand, I say: "but i am not the one acting according to her age, hai?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 am

"Owww!", came Charlie's cry, possibly loud enough to be heard outside the classroom, but it had come out before he could stop it. He moaned in discomfort as his arm was pinned against his back, "That really hurts, Akane! Where the heck did you learn to do that?", he asked, wide blue eyes watching her.

He looked confused as she pulled the spray from her purse, but it only took a second for the strong flowery scent to reach his nose and he started to squirm, trying to break free, "Akane! You can't do this here!", he whined, before blushing brightly as she started listing complaints about his efforts at her maid cafe. "I did tell you I'd never done it before! I tried my best okay? It's not my fault that wasn't enough...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Penelope Maria » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:40 pm

After the netball practice I made my way into the girl's locker room, and stripped and took a leisurely shower before going to my locker, laughing and joking with the other girls. I find a note there, Akane, in A-2? at 3.oopm? But it's already 3.15! I sigh and finish drying off and get into my school uniform and make sure it is perfect. So I will be fashionably late, I will still look my best, my very best for Akane.

The thought of her puts a dreamy smile on my face as I close up my locker and shoulder my bag to make my way down to A-2. Inside, Akane is remonstrating with Charlie...or is it Charlene? I step inside and am hit with the smell of perfume.

"Woah!" I fan my hand in front of my face. "That's strong perfume Charlene, you need to take it easy or the boys will ask questions!"
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 am

"well, your best was crap" I inform her, because she must know how displeased I am with her performance.
"you are only demostrating that..." However, I don't get to finish my words, for the classroom door opens in that moment, and all my anger vanishes like a black cloud just...disolving in itsef.

In a second, my life shines, for my love is here. I keep spraying Charlene with the perfume but I have a big smile on my face! Then, running to her I hug her and kiss her hard on the lips, my tongue telling hers the secrets I only share with her, my arms around her, our warmth blending.

"Oh I sure HOPE she gets a boyfriend, my love!"
"She is a mess, needs...reconstruction." I am having a certain idea.

"she needs to be...reborn!"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 am

"Akane, stop acting like I'm a girl", he groaned, putting his head in his hands as she darted across the room to embrace Penny, his cheeks going an even brighter red at the other girl's comments. "I didn't put it on, Penny, Akane did! Running the cafe is having an odd effect on her...", he muttered.

Watching the two girls kiss, he swallowed a deep breath and squirmed a little, adjusting his trousers. "I'm NOT getting a boyfriend!", he yelled, before his blue eyes widened upon hearing Akane's idea. "Reborn? What does that mean?", he asked hesitantly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Penelope Maria » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"she needs to be...reborn!"

"Hmmm, you really think? I could do a spell for that, but my spellcraft is still a little hit and miss. Well, not always miss so much as have an effect I'm not sure was the one I really wanted."

I look at Charlie speculatively.

"Of course we could just do it psychologically, but we couldn't let anyone see us. Say, there's a flat above the cafe that is empty, we could use that..."
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:25 pm

"You are such a baby, Charlene! Stop the whimpering! Geez, you are such a girl too! and the perfume suits you P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y... enhances your true nature! Or do you think I didn't notice how much you tried so much to hide just how you were enjoying the panties? I bet you wore them all night too! Such a baby girl you are!"

I hear my Penny's words and smile happily. She always have the bestest ideas!!

"Lets do so! you grab her byt the other hand... yay!"

I say no more, and take Charlene by the wrist and start pulling her out of the room.
"Your choice, Charlene, but perhaps you rather keep silent, you know, for less witness?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:17 am

Charlie was still rubbing his arm, which ached from being twisted by Akane, when he heard Penny talk about witchcraft, and his eyebrows rose in confusion. His face then continued to go brighter and brighter as Akane, one of the sweetest girls he knew, teased him about the perfume, and wearing panties, and he forgot the strange comment about spells. He looked hopeless lost as Penny then offered a suggestion. "Hold on a minute... what are we using the flat above the cafe FOR?", he asked, not understanding, and now in a panic as Akane came back over to him.

His blue eyes looked at her body in disbelief, still unable to understand how such a delicate young thing had over-powered him easily when he accidentally grabbed her arm. Having learned his lesson, this time he didn't try and fight when she grabbed him by the wrist and pulled, and he sucked in a deep breath as she warned him about making a fuss out in the corridor. He just hoped that people would assume that strong flowery scent was coming from the two pretty girls he was with, and not him.

"Would you please tell me what's going on?", he pleaded in a quiet voice. Charlie had always wanted to spend more time around girls... but this is NOT what he'd meant! "And I didn't wear those panties all night...", he muttered, "... and it definitely wasn't the panties that made me get all... well, you know. It was because you and Penny keep making out and it's... really hot... ", he said, his voice dropping even quieter. He looked at them both in embarrassment, and then fear as they stepped into the school hallways.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 am

"Ah! So we have a vouyerist here...funny funny!
...and useful!" I didn't bother to explain myself more. Why should I? The sensation of power running in my veins, giving me a thrill!
Then I look at my love, my Penny, and my imagination makes me to visualize myself also dominating her. Dominating her...and still loving her to bits. That thought makes my panties to suddenly go damp...

"my love...once on that flat...and once we do what we shall do to her...perhaps we can allow him to see us a bit? Jut a little bit...?" I kiss her while still pull Charlene. Has she ever been so close to two lesbians kissing? Probably not!

The walk to he flat is nit long, we enter the café and I notice Amy is taking care of things quite nicely. Happily even? Interesting how she turned out to be a natural maid! And me!

Past a locked door, we enter the flat, which is equipped like a whole little house, all in one place without walls, save for the bathroom.

"very well Charlene, seeing that you can't be held responsible for your actions, you shouldn't look like you were an adult. Now...strip off. Or shold we help you?"

"Penny, my love, what do you have in mind? Do you have some nice spell for the ocassion? I am quite sure you do!" Have I misses her in the last few minutes? I do it again! She is so tasty!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying