Blackmail on pink paper

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Blackmail on pink paper

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:56 am

Charlene saw movement, as well as the flash of green, before feeling a tingle that started in her tummy and then spread out. Her legs trembled as she felt the strength leaving them, and she wobbled slightly before tumbling like a puppet who's strings had been cut, and ended up back on her hands and knees, her thickly diapered bottom sticking out behind her.

She blushed as she heard Akane teasing her from above, and she knew right there that she wouldn't be able to walk or even stand anymore, and she let out a little groan from behind the pacifier, slumping down onto her chest in defeat at the feet of the schoolgirl, her diaper and plastic underwear crinkling nosily.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 pm

A giggle escaped my mouth, however, there was little of a little girl's giggling at it. No, it was a a little dark. Even I was remembered of Wednesday Addams after I giggled!

"You think you are broken now? You think you are in trouble now?
I have news for you...Charlene-chan"

"Aegis reducto..." I whispe the charm, and the wand expels ita green magic again.
Penny is going to kill me for doing all this, I am sure! But right now, as Charlene's body shrinks into that of a little baby, it is worth it!

"....isn't she adooooorable?" I coo..
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:53 am

Charlene felt the magic strike her on the butt as she lay there, helpless. She could feel the carpet shifting beneath her, not realising what was happening at first, yet slowly her eyesight began to improve as the years rolled backwards, and Akane's school shoes came into view, and she gasped at how big they looked. Tilting her head back, she again got a view up the girl's skirt, but couldn't even enjoy it as she was too shocked at how tall Akane and Penny were, and they were still growing as her body was forced backwards through the years!

She could feel her tongue getting laze behind the pacifier, although the muscles in her arms and legs, her bowels and her bladder were already weak, so no change there. She blushed as she felt herself rounding out with baby fat, and she felt dizzy at how huge everything in the room was now looking, especially Akane!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Roleplaying