[FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:17 am

Charlene looked up at Akane as she was warned up ruining her tights or getting her dress dirty, and then her wide, nervous blue eyes switched to the man who's shoes she was cleaning , gulping when Akane told him to watch out for her doing a bad job.

"Um... Miss Akane, does that mean you want me to clean the floor next?",
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:13 am

Charlene wrote:"Um... Miss Akane, does that mean you want me to clean the floor next?",

"Oh no, no...hehehe...of course not... That would be mistaken Charlene."
I begin, then male a well calcated pause.

"next are the windows, then the tables and chairs.
•then• the floor"

"yes, that is better! And more logical. Really Charlene, sometimes you lack girlie logic...are you sure you are not a man under the skirt?" oh yes! How much I like to torture him! The principal may force me to have him, but nibody said I can't have my fun at his expense!

Mako wrote:"Okay. I am open to your idea. This could lead to better data," said Mako who was still thinking he was going to be a butler. "When can I start?"

"there is no time like the present, sir" I offer my hand to him, and my smile.

"shall we?"
"we will see about your bill later, hai?" he can always pay with work!

"this way..."
Really, if he only knew what Charlene coyld tell him, he would run away in this moment...
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Marky » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:10 am

Watching Amy's reaction to what he said, Hunter can't help but smile a bit right back, the blush slowly fading from his face. Hunter just seemed to stare at Amy some more, never feeling this kind of feeling before, that he can't remember, at least. Maybe there was just something in the air here, but Hunter couldn't deny the fact that he was attracted to Amy, at the very least.

However, he was knocked out of his own stupor by Akane, blinking as Hunter looks over at her for a moment. Chuckling a little, Hunter nods, smiling. "Right." He says, before looking back to Amy, smiling some more.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:13 am

Charlene's blue eyes grew wider and wider as Akane listed all the things she had to clean. She wasn't used to doing all these chores, but then came the reminder she had no choice, as Akane teased her secret. She blushed brightly, and squirmed on her knees, one hand smoothing down her dress, "Sorry, Miss Akane... ", she mumbled.

Now she looked a little afraid that the man would suspect something, and she kept her head down, working hard to make the leather of his shoes so shiny that she could see her reflection in them. "I hope you're satisfied with my work, Sir... ", she said quietly, rising to her feet again and bowing her head to him without meeting his gaze.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:30 am

Elizabeth Akane wrote:
"there is no time like the present, sir" I offer my hand to him, and my smile.

"shall we?"
"we will see about your bill later, hai?" he can always pay with work!

"this way..."
Really, if he only knew what Charlene coyld tell him, he would run away in this moment...

"That is true in some cases but I need to prepare," said Mako who was thinking about it for a moment. Still, he was eager to get into this research project. It could corrupt the data but he could always set it up a bit later. After all, this was only to gain some basic information though first hand observations. "Still, lets get started."

"My bill? Well, I can pay now. That won't be a problem," said Mako as he took the woman's hand and then looked at Amy to give her a smile. He then began to follow Akane.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 am

Hunter wrote: "Right." He says, before looking back to Amy, smiling some more.

Akane looked at him and biwed her head at the client.
How many times had she bowed just today? Countless! She pondered, for a couple of seconds, how strong was the unspoken atraction this client has for Amy. So evident, so notorious. How many guys would keep a red kiss mark on the middle of their forehead? Like...none! Funny how men seem to like all that stuff from girls, ...but not so near! As if they like it ON them, but they act funny and weird when such cute things are so near. For the last moment, she considered what she was going to do to the other client, turning him into a maid. No because the principal said, like with Charlene, no, this time, because she was feeling something very...strange! As if making this guys to be girls, to act the part of girls, had an effect on her.

A flash of the previous life hit her mind like a lightning. A school. A school in which she was called headmistress. Miss Akane. A black sailor fuku, just as those used on winter. Katanas. All the powers to be had, held. Held until reliquished by own will. Now THAT is true power! The school...and all the schoolgirls were men in panties, learning to become perfect wives...and hoping their feminized behinds were not to be punished too severely that day, too.

She blinked, returning to the here and now.

"I will be returning shortly sir, and I will leave Amy here so she cares for all your needs, hai?"
"...and if she misbehaves, please write me a report card so she gets punished like a bad maid, oki?"

Amy smiled, and understood this as a direct order from her boss, no, even more. A direct order from her Laoshi, her precious teacher, to please this man to her best. Yes, Akane had to make it sound like an order, being the boss and all, and the hint of a threat didn't register much, as she was willing not to fail!

Amy wrote:"consider it done, boss. This gentleman will be thorougly satisfied!"

She knelt beside him, her black and white uniform moving accordingly with that swishy sound that came from the petticoats under it. It felt so nice...to be a cute girl, not a killer in training. She felt like she could let go all her previous life and become a maid for the rest of her days.

Amy wrote:"Sir, would you like me to polish your shoes? Like Charlene is doing there?"

Charlene wrote: "Sorry, Miss Akane... ", she mumbled

"I bet you are, Charlene, but sorry won't get this cafe working, will it? Now, when you are done, clean the coffee machine and offer our clients a round of coffee, your trade, of course!"

Mako wrote:"That is true in some cases but I need to prepare," said Mako who was thinking about it for a moment. Still, he was eager to get into this research project. It could corrupt the data but he could always set it up a bit later. After all, this was only to gain some basic information though first hand observations. "Still, lets get started."

"My bill? Well, I can pay now. That won't be a problem," said Mako as he took the woman's hand and then looked at Amy to give her a smile. He then began to follow Akane.

Amy smiled again, a knowing smile, for if she understood correctly, the gentleman would return in a very...cute form!

"come come sir, what is your name? If you are to work along with us then we should drop formality, hai? I am Elizabeth Akane, ...Penny is the redhead who came in a pink uniform, Amy is the one who stamped a kiss on a client, and Charlene is the new girl, the blonde, who is struggling so hard to make a good job!"

The walk to the dressing room is ot a long one, and as we walk I use my other hand to fix some sugar containers, make some napkins to be cute on the tables, etc...
After a minute, I am closing and locking the door behind us.

"this is the changing room, we change from our school clothes to our maids clothes in here.." and the hanging cute sailor fuku can show him this to be true, along with many black and white maid uniforms, just like mine and the others.

...however, no "buttler" uniform is there to be seen.
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Blinkblinking at Akane, Hunter slowly nods a little to her, before smiling. "Um...sure thing." He says to Akane, before looking back to Amy. A blush forms back on Hunter's face, however, as Amy says he will be 'thoroughly' satisfied. A few things run through his mind, before he just shakes his head, letting off a small chuckle as Amy kneels beside him. Listening to Amy, Hunter pauses before glancing over to Charlene, then back to Amy. "Hm...well...can you polish tennis shoes...?" He says, moving his feet and showing his black tennis shoes.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

"My name is Mako Akio," said Mako as he walked besides Akane. He watched as Akane adjusted each thing with great skill. He could see why the others had some sort of respect for her as she was able to fix everything with a single hand and while walking alongside him. "I have met Amy before. She is rather nice seeing what her background was. I guess I should remember everybody names now that I will be doing my research and working here."

Mako looked around the changing room and notice that it was very frilly to say the least. There was no butler uniform to be seen but he guess that was in the back or hidden away. It not as if they would have it out in the open seeing that this was a maid cafe thought Mako.

"Okay? Do I need to change in a different spot or something when I come in? I do not think it be a good idea of me to change in the same room or at least the same time as the others," said Mako as he stood next to Akane.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

OOC: I apologise for my absence, I have as Akane says been very, very busy!

Elizabeth Akane wrote:[color=#004040]"Penny... will you help that man with his order? it is taking like...forever you know?"

"Yes Miss Akane," I have to stifle a giggle at the words as I curtsey in a froth of petticoats and with a roll of my eyes I bustle off to serve some of the other customers. A bright smile, a helping hand, a warm word, this all seems so...natural, to do the little things that make somebody's life a little easier for five minutes.

As I finish delivering rounds of coffee, tea, cakes and cookies, I see Akane ushering one customer back into the staff only area. There is that look in her eyes, a look I have seen before in another life. In an instant I know that this man will be in a dress within the hour, and he will look [i]good in it, too. Seeing as the cafe is now working well with Amy and Charlene, I slip after them both, through the door. It seems quite natural to me that I should be involved.

Besides, I want to test my M&Ms.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Ookalf » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Penelope Maria wrote:"Yes Miss Akane," I have to stifle a giggle at the words as I curtsey in a froth of petticoats and with a roll of my eyes I bustle off to serve some of the other customers. A bright smile, a helping hand, a warm word, this all seems so...natural, to do the little things that make somebody's life a little easier for five minutes.

"Thank you..." Ken watches Penny for a moment as she serves the other customers, then sighs and turns his attention back to his drink.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 am

Hunter wrote:"Hm...well...can you polish tennis shoes...?"

Amy blinked in surprise, a trait she got from Akane, because eager students always acquire some gestures from their teachers, even if done subconsciously.
Amy wrote:"This is an unexpected problem, sir"

Her eyes opened, she scratched her head and the headpiece tilted a bit.

Amy wrote:"I can't fail on my task, but how am I going to polish that?"

She looked at Hunter for a clue, *any* clue!

Ookalf wrote:"Thank you..." Ken watches Penny for a moment as she serves the other customers, then sighs and turns his attention back to his drink.

Amy wrote:"Sir... do you know if tennis shoes can be polished?"

Mako wrote:"My name is Mako Akio, I have met Amy before. She is rather nice seeing what her background was. I guess I should remember everybody names now that I will be doing my research and working here."

"Ah, nice to meet you, Akio-san! You are truly correct, remembering the names of your new peers will be important, of course, because a full integration with the team will be best for your...investigation" I nod, I have other plans for his investigation, in matters of depth and duration! And the full integration will be so much ...integrated!

Mako wrote:"Okay? Do I need to change in a different spot or something when I come in? I do not think it be a good idea of me to change in the same room or at least the same time as the others,"

Penny slides into the room in the last second before I close and lock the door. My heart flutters in joy just because she is near. It feels so right that she is near, when she is I feel COMPLETE, I feel... awesome!!! I feel I can do ANYTHING! I take her hand in mine; her soft snow-white skin like the finest silk is a blessing I crave for at each passing moment, and a bliss to delight in when I can have her!

"A different place? No no..Akio-san" I shake my head "Maids have this code in which such silly things as modesty for dressing is not required, after all, it is just an uniform, hai?"

"....after all, WE are all maids, of course"

"And, I mean no offence, but Mako is not a good name for a maid...
...say, any GIRL name you would like to have?" I mean, in case he was still thinking he would be anything different...
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Pausing for a moment, Hunter frowned a little as Amy said that there was a problem, watching her as she scratched her head. Looking down at his tennis shoes, Hunter frowns some more. "Maybe I should have gotten some other shoes before coming in..." Hunter says, continuing to frown as he looks to Amy. "I...well..." He stammers, before pausing and thinking to himself a little.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Elizabeth Akane wrote:
Amy wrote:"Sir... do you know if tennis shoes can be polished?"

"Hm?" Ken looks over to Amy, looking slightly confused at her question. "Well, I think that might depend on the brand, or the exact materials the shoe's made from... Though, I can't say I know a lot about such things."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:50 pm

"Yes. I am sure that I would be working as a new employee but eventually I will have to know them all in order to make detail notes," said Mako glad to hear that she agreed with this. He could see that this maid did have a scientific mind under all of those frills. Though, it was expected from an fully educated woman.

Mako sees that they are joined by another maid. He is guessing this one is Akane's assistant due to how close they are to each other. It would be best to remember that due to that this was just another layer in the hierarchy within this cafe.

"Yes. That is true. I guess that some norms are different in a maid 'society'. I am going have to make note of that in my studies," said Mako as he made a mental note. Apparently the facade goes even pass the main serving area. "Excuse me? That is true. Mako isn't suited for a maid. It is masculine."

Mako thought that was a strange question. Why would Akane ask that type of question if he was not going to be a maid. Mako was a fitting name for a young man such as himself and good for a butler. Girls always thought that was a good name.

"Well...If I have to choose a girl's name..." said Mako. He was taking some time to think of one. Some came to his mind but none of them really stuck. He then shrugged his shoulders and said, "Maybe Mai. That one always seem nice."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 am

Akane smiles at me, and I feel my heart melt. This istuation - her, me, a boy about to become a girl - seems very surreal, but at the same time very appropriate.

"It's a very pretty name," I compliment Mai. He doesn't look very feminine, though. I have a wicked little thought, and my hand rustles as it dips into my apron pocket.

"Would you like an M & M?" I offer the packet. "I always find a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying