[FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:18 pm

((thank you all for the patience! Work was insanely hard past days! ))
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Ken wrote: "I wouldn't think so..."

Amy could not less but agree. The increasing amount of foamy material coming out from the client's feet was worse than Poe's tell tale heart story. And speaking of hearts, hers was pounding. Hard. If Akane returned in this instant...that would waken the warrior in her for sure, which was her goal, but it would be such a short lived victory. Oh yes, she still remembered that night, when she was just the smallest girl around in the clan. She looked at that Akane, the curse and the blessing of the clan, as she and her partner wiped out the best of them. It was like a poem. One written in blood.

And now? she was a maid making foam of some strange tennis made of fabric instead of leather! Really Japan is strange compared with the...lets call it safety for a lack of a better word... of the Lotus clan temple.

Amy wrote:"I have never done this before, you know?
Geez.. Miss Akane will have kittens when she sees this..."

Hunter wrote:"Err..."
"Maybe you used a little too much soap? But...it shouldn't hurt anything...at least I don't think..."

Amy smiled and blushed as Mr. Hunter wanted to calm her. It was such a nice thing to do! What a gentleman! She was moved, his shoes were in foamy hell, and he was still polite!

Amy wrote:"And..how do I fix this? Any idea sir? I could use some help you know?....Please?"

Charlene wrote:Charlene worked hard cleaning the windows. She had to push up onto her toes to reach the top of them, and could feel her dress rising up in the back as she stretched, worried that her girly underwear was showing. Adjusting her glasses, next she went around the tables, wiping them all clean, clearing away the empty cups, and then cleaned off all the chairs. Her dress rustled around her as she moved around the cafe, wiping down the counter before she finally started to pour out cups of coffee for the customers.

Amy looked at how that blonde maid was so industrious, and her style was a busy one indeed! she gulped, unsure if calling her was ok. Didn't she saw her a moment ago, but entering as a man? The glasses are the same...

Amy wrote:"ahem...partner? mmm...yellow hair? do you know how to solve this?"

----------

Mai wrote:"That explains the name,"

Akane looked at her as she pulled up the black panties with white lace and a satin ribbon to crown the top of her ass cheeks.

"Like a wrapped up gift box..." I murmured, as if my own panties were not exactly the same as hers.

Penny wrote:"There's a trick to the bra, cups behind you, fasten it in front...now turn it around, and flip the cups up as you put your arms through...that's right,"
"As for the panties, put them on first but thread the suspenders under them when you put them on - that way your panties keep them from showing through your outer clothes," I wink at Akane. She thinks they should go over, I say they go under - when I wear them at all.

My girl winks at me after teaching everything backwards to Mai.
She winks at me and my heart melts. Such is the power she has over me. From who knows how many lives of loving her, she merely has to wink at me, and I would lick her undies clean, like a really good maid!

"Oh Penny..."
But she can't find the strength to defend her point of view against her lover's. Yes, lovers, girlfriends, okusan...everything!
However, Mai was very clever in doing what the Asian one said.

"Truly things are done differently in the world, my mom taught me to put on the bra without twisting it, you know? just be sure to be touching the hooks of the bra with your fingers, and your arms will do the rest. How come men are so skilled in opening them, but so bad at closing them? anyway, Mai, you are quite serene for a guy who has just lost his balls and cock, aren't you? or perhaps you wanted this to happen from a long time ago?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm

"Yes. I thought that was how they were put on as well. I have never heard of doing it like that," said Mai who was feeling uncomfortable with how close Penny was getting. She shifted a bit as she felt the suspenders under her panties and thought they felt strange. She blushed a little and shook her head.

"No ma'am. I had no idea this would have happen. I was under the impression you were going to make me a butler," said Mai as she turned her head to face Akane. "I guess...I am just in shock. This experience is too surreal. I think."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:39 am

Charlene headed over to Amy, and the problem she was having. After staring down at the gentleman's shoes for a moment in surprise, she quickly shook her head.

"Sorry... I've never seen anything like this before...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Penelope Maria » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"No ma'am. I had no idea this would have happen. I was under the impression you were going to make me a butler," said Mai as she turned her head to face Akane. "I guess...I am just in shock. This experience is too surreal. I think."

"Yes it is, but don't worry, a few sugar-cubes will cancel the spell and set things right. Just take your dress off first, OK? It could get a little tight otherwise." I fuss around her, ensuring her layered petticoats are on evenly, and then her dress.

"You'll find this is easier to do as you get experienced at it. If you want, the change could be permanent, you know."
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Nikki » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Cody Martin walked into the restaurant. Apparently only girls worked in the dining room but he figured he could get a job doing dishes. He looked for someone of authority.

"Is there anyone who can help me with employment?" He asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Penelope Maria wrote:
"Yes it is, but don't worry, a few sugar-cubes will cancel the spell and set things right. Just take your dress off first, OK? It could get a little tight otherwise." I fuss around her, ensuring her layered petticoats are on evenly, and then her dress.

"You'll find this is easier to do as you get experienced at it. If you want, the change could be permanent, you know."

"Sugarcubes," said Mai as she was still in a daze. The remark about a spoonful of sugar. Still, who to say he will remember it due to how much Penny was feeling her up as she was putting the clothes on. "I hope so. This is just kind of surprising is all. This change I mean."

"Permanent? What do you mean?" said Mai as she shook her head and said, "I do not think I would want that. I have a life and everything."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:58 pm

"That's OK, Mei, it's your choice after all. It's just you may decide you prefer life as a girl," I shrug easily. "In any event, the experience should be enlightening. I'd better get back to the shop, my love," I say to Akane. "We may have customers."
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

"Right," said Mei as she stood there wondering what that was suppose to mean. She knew that this would be an educational experience due to it being use as foundation for her research. It just that this is in the end for a future project. She then looked at Akane and asked, "Are we almost done here?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Elizabeth Akane wrote:
Amy wrote:"And..how do I fix this? Any idea sir? I could use some help you know?....Please?"

"Perhaps it will wash off if you get it wet?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Scratching the scruff on his chin, Hunter pauses in thought, wondering the best way to deal with this, before glancing over to Ken, blinking. "Well, yeah, that probably would work, but I think I might have to take off my shoes and let them dry for that..." He says, staring down at his shoes, before looking to Amy. "What do you think? Maybe I should just take off my shoes and let you wash them off?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Previous

Return to Roleplaying