[FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Penelope Maria wrote:Akane smiles at me, and I feel my heart melt. This istuation - her, me, a boy about to become a girl - seems very surreal, but at the same time very appropriate.

"It's a very pretty name," I compliment Mai. He doesn't look very feminine, though. I have a wicked little thought, and my hand rustles as it dips into my apron pocket.

"Would you like an M & M?" I offer the packet. "I always find a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."

"Yeah. I guess so," said Mako as he laughed a little. To tell the truth, he always thought it was a cute name when he was a little boy. It always just stuck out too him for some reason. He notice the smile on the maid's face. Mako then looked at the candy and guess this was some sort of gift for joining their ranks.

"Thanks. I guess I have some now," said Mako. He figure that getting something in him would help calm his nervous a bit. He takes the pack and rips it at the corner. He pours a few pieces of M&Ms into his hand and pops them into his mouth.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Hunter wrote:Pausing for a moment, Hunter frowned a little as Amy said that there was a problem, watching her as she scratched her head. Looking down at his tennis shoes, Hunter frowns some more. "Maybe I should have gotten some other shoes before coming in..." Hunter says, continuing to frown as he looks to Amy. "I...well..." He stammers, before pausing and thinking to himself a little.

Ken wrote:"Hm?" Ken looks over to Amy, looking slightly confused at her question. "Well, I think that might depend on the brand, or the exact materials the shoe's made from... Though, I can't say I know a lot about such things."

Strangely enough, Amy trembled as Hunter frowned. The though of displeasing a client, and him, made her world to crumble. Yes, from Chinese assassin to Maid in one day. And the metamorphosis was much more than skin deep.
Amy wrote:"Oh sir and sir... I think the material will be a problem"

She said, looking first at Ken and then at Hunter, then at Ken again, and finally at Hunter once more. The shoes were not made of leather, so, polishing them was not possible.

Amy wrote:"But I tell you what, I will use some soap and apply much effort, so Akane notices I carried out her instruction as best as I could in the circumstances given, right? Don´t go away gentlemen, for I will return with soap and a little water."

In other time, in other place, in her former self, she would have refused to do such task, but now.... Now things were so different, things were smoother, lighter, nicer. So different from what she learnt at the temple of the Clan. Was this what Akane, before she died, tried to teach her? She suddenly remembered the face of the legend she grew up to worship. The Japanese girl who conquered them all. And last time she saw her, back in Scotland, she was....baking a pie and talking nonsense about flowers and ...well, it made a lot more of sense now.

A lot more.

She returned with soap and a little pink bucket of water, bowed graciously to the gentlemen, and knelt.

Amy wrote:"I will try not to get you very wet, sir"

meanwhile, in the changing room...

Mako wrote:"Yes. That is true. I guess that some norms are different in a maid 'society'. I am going have to make note of that in my studies,"

"Excuse me? That is true. Mako isn't suited for a maid. It is masculine."
"Well...If I have to choose a girl's name...Maybe Mai. That one always seem nice."

Penny wrote:"It's a very pretty name,"
"Would you like an M & M?" I offer the packet. "I always find a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."

Mako wrote:"Yeah. I guess so,thanks. I guess I have some now,"

"Mai? Good! It is sure a nice name" And very nice for a maid, for she can be called with less letters! Penny places that cute hand of hers inside her apron, and I wish I was in that pocket, that she grabbed me and took me with her everywhere! I blink...I love her so much!
With a happy sigh, I take a blank name tag and scribble on it.

"Then...this is for you, Mai..." I say, offering her the badge.

"It will look lovely with your frilly uniform, you know?" Oh please... I want to hear him speak after the -special- M&Ms Penny just gave him! That masculine voice will have some changes! ....for starters!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Mako swallows the M&Ms and even takes another small handful of them and eats them. He then looks at Akane as she spoke to him. He saw that she was happy and notice she had called him Mai. He thought that Akane was a little confused at first but reached out to take the badge. Still, he notice that his palms had some of the color flavoring on his hand. He looked around for something to clean it off with so he used his other hand. He then notice the name on the tag.

"Excuse me, Miss Akane," said Mako not sure how to properly bring this up. "I believe you made a mistake on the tag."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:31 pm

I watch amazed as Mai downs several M&Ms...that's a heft dose, it should make the change visible, if it happens at all. Why did I do that particular spell, anyway? Probably due to the strange and otherworldly past Akane and I shared in a past life.

Even as Mai disputes the badge with Akane, her hair is visibly growing longer, and she is losing a few inches in height. Her clothes are becoming looser, and her voice has risen by an octave.

Holy Goddess, it worked! That invocation to Salmacis and Hermaphroditus actually worked!

"Oh I think it suits you perfectly, Mai. A pretty name for a very pretty girl," I add, walking around her and brushing back her hair from a sweet, pretty face with full lips and dark eyes. "Now let's help you out of these ycky clothes, shall we? Akane, do we have a spare bra around here? I think Mai here will need a B or C cup at least..." actually he/she may not have finished changing, her boobs may end up bigger than that, I correct myself. Well we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I slip Mai's jacket off, and her pants slide down her legs at just a touch. She has, I note, very pretty legs indeed, and they will look prettier in stockings. Taking a tape-measure I start to run it around her waist, then her bust, and call out the figures to Akane so she can find underwear and a uniform that will fit perfectly.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Mako could feel his hair brushing along his face as it grew. He had raised his hand to put the open bag of M&Ms to his mouth. He pour more into his mouth as Penny had made her way to behind Mako. He chew and was amazed and confused by what Penny was saying. Mako then finished off the rest of the bag in order to avoid having to rish dirtying his hands anymore then they were already.

"What are you ta-" said Mako before realizing that his voice sounded different. He had notice that his voice sounded a bit higher when talking to Akane a few seconds ago but now it was clear there was a change. He opened his mouth for a bit but was afraid to say anything. The word 'cup' and 'bra' was being thrown around and Mako was rushing to figure out what was going on. His clothes was fitting him much looser as Penny was not only able to reach his shoulders but easily able to remove his jacket. Mako could have swore that he was taller then the girl before.

"Mai? As in..." said Mako who was piecing together what was happening as Penny was pressing the tape measure to her newly and growing bust.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 am

"I think you've had enough of these now," I take the M&M's from her hand. "Now don't panic, this is all reversible, even what's happened downstairs," I explain gently. "And who knows, I think you are going to enjoy being a girl." I continue to measure Mai for Akane.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Marky » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 am

Pausing for a moment, blinking a little as Amy looked between him and Ken, Hunter just silently watched and listened to Amy as she spoke, before nodding and smiling when she said she would use soap and water and do the best she can. "That sounds like a good idea to me." Watching Amy walk off, Hunter smiled once again, as she disappeared for a moment to go get the soap and water. As Amy came back, Hunter kept his eyes on her, before chuckling a little as she brought back a little pink bucket of water. Watching her as she knelt down, Hunter just smiles and nods, slowly bringing his left shoe out to her first.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Hunter wrote:Pausing for a moment, blinking a little as Amy looked between him and Ken, Hunter just silently watched and listened to Amy as she spoke, before nodding and smiling when she said she would use soap and water and do the best she can. "That sounds like a good idea to me." Watching Amy walk off, Hunter smiled once again, as she disappeared for a moment to go get the soap and water. As Amy came back, Hunter kept his eyes on her, before chuckling a little as she brought back a little pink bucket of water. Watching her as she knelt down, Hunter just smiles and nods, slowly bringing his left shoe out to her first.

Amy wrote:"Don't you worry sir, your shoes will be ready in no time! trust me!

Interesting words coming from a person who was looking for the first time at tennis shoes in her life. But she wanted to do a good job, and the way to that, or at least the only way she knew, was applying loads of effort!

...effort that, in a matter of minutes, transformed into a BIG ball of white foam around each one of his tennis.

Amy wrote:"er....is this how it should be like?"

Mai wrote:"Excuse me, Miss Akane,"
"I believe you made a mistake on the tag."

My first response is a shake of my head.
"no mistake sweetie, really..." I pause as she begins changing before my eyes. I look a quick glance at my lover, my Penny. This stuff is strong! The change is fast paced, and the result is..

Penny wrote:"Oh I think it suits you perfectly, Mai. A pretty name for a very pretty girl,"
"Now let's help you out of these yucky clothes, shall we? Akane, do we have a spare bra around here? I think Mai here will need a B or C cup at least..."

I fight a giggle as Penny undresses her expertly. She HAS experience, after all, she undresses me so very often!

Mai wrote:"What are you ta-"
"Mai? As in..."

Penny wrote:"I think you've had enough of these now,"
"Now don't panic, this is all reversible, even what's happened downstairs," I explain gently. "And who knows, I think you are going to enjoy being a girl."

"got them" I say, writing down the measurements of our new maid. Charlene will be thrilled to know she has company! Well, at least Charlene's changes were mostly cosmetic. Mai...oh my...she is in deeper shit!

"here babe... remember, YOU make these to look gook, oki?" I hand her ...her first set of panties and bra. Black satin and white frills and lace that will caress her feminized and very sensitive skin. Garter belt and fishnet stockings.

"Now,...there is a very deep debate on which is first. The garter or the panties? YES you must use panties, Mai... and don't let Penny tell you otherwise!
I will spare nights of sleepless time... first the panties, then the garters. Yes, it won't be as easy to go to the ladies room...but who said being a girl was easy in the first place?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Elizabeth Akane wrote:Interesting words coming from a person who was looking for the first time at tennis shoes in her life. But she wanted to do a good job, and the way to that, or at least the only way she knew, was applying loads of effort!

...effort that, in a matter of minutes, transformed into a BIG ball of white foam around each one of his tennis.

Amy wrote:"er....is this how it should be like?"

Ken looks over to see what Amy is referring to. "I wouldn't think so..."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm

"That explains the name," said Mai as she stood there in shock and confusion at what was going on. She would say more but so much was running though her mind at the time. She then slowly covered her bust once the measurements were done. Mai didn't do it out of knowledge but it felt as if she should do that for the time being.

Her head shake a bit to tell Akane that she understood. She then took the panties and figure that they would be like normal male underwear. She slipped them between her legs slowly while her eyes were on the empty M&Ms packet. It was easy to tell that they were the reason why Mako was now female. Still, the bra was proving to be difficult as she had no idea how to cup her bust into them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 am

"There's a trick to the bra," I say with a smile, and turn it around in her hands. "Cups behind you, fasten it in front...now turn it around, and flip the cups up as you put your arms through...that's right," I talk Mai through the complex process of wearing female underwear. Guys have an instinctive understanding of how to get it off, but not of how to put it on.

"As for the panties, put them on first but thread the suspenders under them when you put them on - that way your panties keep them from showing through your outer clothes," I wink at Akane. She thinks they should go over, I say they go under - when I wear them at all.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Mai simply did what Penny was showing her when it came to the bra. She was at amazed at how everything was going. She just nodded slowly to get in all the information. She knew that this could be used somehow but for now this was only a means to an end. Though, Mai wasn't too sure about the suspenders seeing that it sounded uncomfortable and did what Akane had suggested.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Chuckling, Hunter nods and smiles at Amy as she says his shoes will be fixed up in no time. Silently, without saying much of anything, Hunter just watches, with a bit of curious interest, as this certainly isn't an everyday occurrence back in his home country. Hell, does it even happen anywhere in America? Shaking his head out of his thoughts upon hearing Amy, Hunter looks down at his shoes, blinkblinking at the huge ball of white foam, before looking back at Amy. "Err..." He starts to say, before scratching the back of his head, face turning to a thoughtful look. "Maybe you used a little too much soap? But...it shouldn't hurt anything...at least I don't think..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 am

Charlene worked hard cleaning the windows. She had to push up onto her toes to reach the top of them, and could feel her dress rising up in the back as she stretched, worried that her girly underwear was showing. Adjusting her glasses, next she went around the tables, wiping them all clean, clearing away the empty cups, and then cleaned off all the chairs. Her dress rustled around her as she moved around the cafe, wiping down the counter before she finally started to pour out cups of coffee for the customers.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 am

((hello dears! Sorry for the delay! Work has shown no mercy. I will be returning by the weekend!

Hugs!!))
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying