[FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

[FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Last edited by Elizabeth Akane on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Re: [FFRP] The Fresh Maid Café (Open to all)

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:10 pm

The petite girl looks at her uniform for the millionth time. Black and white, frillies and petticoats, stockings, garters and... like the cherry on a cake, the white lace headpiece. And those where just the outer, visible clothing; about the rest, lets not even talk about!

"...not a problem, it is merely a school assignment" I murmured, mainly to myself, as I make the clothes to hug my body. And I do mean HUG! the corset proves to me that even if I am slim, I better not taste the cakes on sale.

"Dear Buddha...how am I supposed to breathe in this...mhphgh... thing!" I sigh, making a cute bow on the back of the corset with the white lace that keeps it...near me, to say the very least!

The rest is just...silly. And I thought the sailor fuku of the school was funny? This makes it look normal! The black skirt covered with the white apron, lace on the edges, petticoats slightly showing as well as the garter belts holding the black stockings.
"Could be worse... I could be using heels or something." Again, the girl talked to herself, even if not alone in the changing room for the staff. "I feel sooooooooooo silly..."

A voice in the corner of the room wrote:"Oh teacher... this is no way for the Head of the White Lotus Clan to dress... wouldn't you reconsider and come with me to China and train us in the art of fighting"

"You are telling *ME*?
Like...hello?" I facepalm.

"You know...girl whose name I don't know? I totally agree! But I also have an itsy bitsy problem..." I pause. I need patience, and I need it right now...
"I don't have the slightest idea of what you want me to teach you!"
"I-DON'T-KNOW-HOW-TO-FIGHT"
"...clear, please?"

"You know what?... get an uniform too, and help me cleaning, Penny should be here when her mother takes her, which should be some time today. So, mush mush! be a maid, be happy and remember to smile to the clients.

...and remember, murdering them is NOT nice! And we are ALL about nice here!"

The chinese girl rose both eyebrows, but did not protested, she just said some words in Cantonese, which sounded more like swearing than anything else, and got into an uniform.

"I don't know your name, but you will be Amy when you are here" I pin her name tag to her apron, and one to mine.

...I feel dumb beyond words.

"Very well....Amy... as your precious teacher of the Pink Lotus Clan,"

Amy wrote:"White...Lotus Clan... honoured teacher"

"Whatever... your first task is to help me cleaning the kitchen, then the tables, then the chairs and finally the floors... and no smelly sweating on the uniform, hai? Remember, we maids should work and keep super cute!" The way she was looking at me told me of her amazement. She just couldn't believe her all powerful teacher of the clan could have been reborn in....me!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:10 am

A nerdy young man with thick glasses enter the cafe. He slowly looks around and takes a minute to adjust his glasses. He wore a baggy button up shirt and jeans while having a bag hanging from his side. It would look as if he had came school. Still, he was a bit nervous about being in such a place.

"Hello?" asked Mako as he wasn't sure if he was suppose to seat himself or wait to be seated.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:31 am

"OH! the first client!... hush Amy.. I will do some waiting, no.. if I wait he will go...makes no sense, I will just go and say hello and see what comes from there..."

Funny, I found myself checking on my uniform before walking to the man in there. The bow on my back is okay and....

...bow on my back? It makes my tushie to look like a gift wrapped present if you ask me.

Anyway, big smile, I walk the walk and talk the talk. The way the petticoats sound as I move makes me like...so aware of my 'job' here, and ... is that rubbing of them on my legs suposed to be happening? Sometimes I think having more sensitive skin than the boys is a bad joke from nature.

"Hello Sir! Welcome to the Fresh Maid Café. We make coffee here.. and cakes! My name is Akane, and I will be your..." Come on, say it.
"...waitress today."

I swallow hard.

"How may I serve you?"

Okay...perhaps he wishes to drink his coffee while not standing? Can be...

"How about a nice table in the balcony? There is a charming view of the Odori Park from it, you know? And the flowers are cute!"

I bow with both my hands in front of me, arms straight down, and smile.

"...are you from here? or just visiting?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:21 am

A skinny teenage boy with long blonde hair passed his shoulders came in through the front door of the cafe, causing the bell above it to jingle softly. He wore a pair of glasses, and what seemed to be a school uniform, made up of a white shirt, a navy blue neck tie, and navy blue pants, with polished black shoes on his feet, and he had a beige back pack slung over one shoulder.

Adjusting his glasses, he looked around the cafe in confusion, before spotting Akane and squinting slightly. "Akane... ?", he murmured in a confused tone, and lifted a hand to scratch at the back of his head. This was Charlie, and he was in Akane's class at school. He'd recently got into trouble with the principal, and in order to avoid expulsion... he'd been ordered to help Akane out, but had had no idea what he was meant to be helping her with.

Looking down, he stared at the scrumpled note in his hand that had told him where to come, as he was sure there must have been some mistake.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:41 am

The entrance bell rings, in the land of electronics, we have a -bell- on the door. Well, it does look cute and all!

"Charlie?" The Asian girl turned towards her classmate, funny he looks... ashamed? worried? who knows! On the good side, she was not conscious of her dressed as maid for about a quarter of a second. On the bad side, a quarter of a second is such a little time span! She instantly blushed, not considering the possibility of being seen by classmates in this ...outfit.

But really, was it so difficult to be spotted as maid? Not really, the Café was inside the school premises, even if in a far corner.
...granted, there are not 'near' corners, but you get the point...

"W-what are you doing here? Classes ended an hour ago and..." I look at the paper in his hand and tilt my head a bit.

"...well I guess we do supply to-go orders... may I see what the paper says?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 am

Charlie's eyes widened a little as the girl came over, and he looked her up and down, his mouth falling open slightly as the clothing she was wearing. It seemed to take a moment for her words to reach his ears as he was distracted, and then blushed when he realised she'd been talking to him.

"Oh... no, this one is for me, to find my way here... ", he explained, and then reached into his school bag, and pulled out a little envelope that was addressed to Akane. "This... is from the principal...", he said with a sigh. "Hey, Akane... why are you dressed like that?", he asked as he gave her the envelope with her name on.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:58 am

"t-t...the Principal?" I blinked twice in surprise.

It wasn't me! I am sure! It was sure broken when I came here in the first place, and...
...no, no excuses, maybe I had a bad grade in my Japanese and Mom was getting a notecard on that. Damn!

Charlie wrote:"Hey, Akane... why are you dressed like that?

Smile...smile...big smile! Act natural Akane!

...but I just roll my eyes up.
"It is the clothing of the place, you know? a French type café? then... the clothes...
I can only blame myself.. I was named captain on a team at Miss Everglades class, and I was the last to select a productive project.. so, I got to choose between this..and this! Poor Penny... she told me not to go the bathroom while in class...but I really needed to go...! And now she is also in this, when she arrives, that is!"

The envelope is closed, funny, so I tear it open and fold the envelope, putting it into the pocket of my snow-white apron.

After reading the lines I open my eyes wide. Well, as wide as my eyes can open anyway!

"Amy!... could you please stay with the gentleman here? and bring him a menu..." I bow to the client as I pull a chair for him to sit.

"Charlie... do you know why you are here? Did the Principal tell you?" It is better to ask!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 am

Charlie gave his head a slight shake, causing loose blonde hair to sweep in front of his face until he brushed it back behind his ear. "The Principal wouldn't really tell me... ", he muttered with a frown. "She just said I was to find you and help you out. What does the letter say?", he asked curiously, but as he leaned forward to try and take a peek, he instead noticed the Chinese girl that had come to serve the customer. "Wow, you're in charge of this place? No offence, Akane... but I can't really imagine you as anyone's boss", he said with a giggle.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 am

Charlie wrote: "The Principal wouldn't really tell me... ", he muttered with a frown. "She just said I was to find you and help you out. What does the letter say?"

Amy comes quickly, and I bet she is more uncomformtable in the maid thingie than me, and that is saying! She bows deeply to the client and offers him a menu with a smile that goes from ear to ear. Can it be she likes this whole thing? No clue, only time will tell.

Charlie's attention is momentarily magnetized by Amy, or whatever her name is, and I realize she is sorta pretty, for a murdering trained nun, that is!
I fold the paper and it follows the envelope into the front pocket of my apron.

"It says exactly that, hai... that he sends you to be assigned to this project and you are to work here also! Which is funny because..."
I don't get to finish really, because he states something VERY true!

Charlie wrote:"Wow, you're in charge of this place? No offence, Akane... but I can't really imagine you as anyone's boss", he said with a giggle.

"No offence taken! Believe me, I didn't want to! But my name came out of a list apparently and... well.. here we are..."
In reality, Charlie was perfectly right, Akane had none of the characteristics of a leader. She was not strong, or at least strongly willed, she sat on the back of the classroom and tried to be unnoticed...invisible even! So, it was most probable that the opinion from her classmates was in that very same sense!

"But Charlie...I..." How to explain? Some things can't be said to boys! "Well.. if you are to work here..."
"come... come see by yourself" I try a coy smile and lead him to the changing room. From a closet, a line of French Maid uniforms hang, all very pretty...

all black and white,

...all for girls.

"These is the changing area" I comment, fixing the skirt of my own uniform and pulling one of the black stockings a bit. Relax on that! The garters won't let them to fall!

"And those?

...are the uniforms...er... questions so far?" My dear...how long will it take for him to realize there are no uniforms for males? Half a second? less than that?
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:52 am

Charlie's blue eyes looked back to Akane as she started to explain what the letter had said, and he starts to look curious... before smiling again as she changes the topic and starts explaining how she'd ended up in charge of the cafe. "Who knows... maybe you'll discover talents you never realised you had before", he says, trying to make her feel at ease about the whole thing, before following her into the changing room.

He adjusted his glasses, looking around at all the pretty, black and white uniforms, his gaze drifting a little, watching Akane as she fixed her skirt and stockings. He looked confused for a moment, and turned very slowly, looking at all four sides of the room before lifting a hand to rub at the back of his neck. "Well one pretty big question... what do the boys wear around here?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 am

Charlie wrote:"Who knows... maybe you'll discover talents you never realised you had before"

"That is what everyone keeps telling me Charlie, but...to be honest?" I smile a bit and lower my voice.
"I feel as new as in the first day. I have trouble finding the classrooms for science, and one day I had to use the emergency exit because I couldn't find the normal one."

"...geez they took that one pretty bad!"

And, the natural question comes, finding me utterly unprepared to answer it, because, who could be ready to answer it anyway?

Charlie wrote:"Well one pretty big question... what do the boys wear around here?".

"well...they..."
I shuffle my feet while biting my lip.

"I...actually never considered having a male ...maid? or is that a buttler? No clue, so, when Miss Everglades provided what was needed, she...er..."
Oh come on Betty! Answer him and wait for the consequence!

"The dresses too" I dump that and let it sink for a moment, showing the uniforms to him with an extended arm. And I smile a shy smile.

"It is not that weird if you think about it..."
"...no, I will try that again. It is like totally weird! But see it for yourself! It is all in the Principal's letter" I give him the paper, which is more than clean about what is Charles to do in the Café.

Who knows? maybe he will like it? ...not way! Not even *me* likes to dress up in this outfit!

Now, being a practical girl, I continue.
"Like which size of panties and bra are you?" The most natural question, hai? Every girl knows her bra size! Well, in his case, there are some things that will need hiding, and some things that will need filling, and even if I have no idea how will he hide what there is to be hidden, I am an expert at filling bra cups with kleenex and such!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Charlie turned, looking puzzled as Akane began to to mumble and trip over her word, but when she came out and said that he was also meant to wear one of the dresses, his mouth fell open, and his cheeks went BRIGHT red!

Now his eyes widened as he stared at the uniforms again. "You're kidding, right, Akane?", he gasped, before taking the letter from her, his hands shaking a little as he held it up and he read the words in disbelief.

He looked utterly stunned when she began asking which size bra and panties he was, "Ak-Akane... how would I know what size I am in those things?", he groaned. "You know... you could just let me go, and lie to the principal that I came and helped you out.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Charlie wrote:"You're kidding, right, Akane?"

"I..wish I was, Charlie, but..."
No time to finish, as he realizes very soon that those are the Principal orders. Well...yes and no... because he is instructing me to take him in the staff, ..and all the staff is made of maids!

Charlie wrote:"Ak-Akane... how would I know what size I am in those things?"

His question is a valid one, now that I think about it. For a girl it is perfectly normal to be aware of her bra cup size, of course. Not that we are expecting to get them bigger... (*sigh*) But genuinely concerned on the ...er...healthy developing of our bodies? Yeah sure!
"You..you have a point there...
...well, don't you have sisters Charlie? We all know brothers sneak into our rooms to try our clothes on. I am lucky I don't have a brother! ...or a sister?"

I look at him, he is of course AA, his flat chest is precisely that: flat. Even I have more boobs than him! Yay me! I have more boobs than a man! ...silly Akane.

Charlie wrote:"You know... you could just let me go, and lie to the principal that I came and helped you out.

"Oh noes! That would bring me like a lot of trouble, and they are already too much on my case as things are, Charles. I would have to lie to the Principal and that can't be good, no no no... come on... get undressed and changed. Underwear in that box, stockings and garters in the drawers, corsets on the door to your right, uniforms hanging from that tube in the closet, shoes on the floor and headpieces and gloves right there" I point to another section of the room.

"Oh...I was just thinking... are you very hairy? maybe we need to start with depilation, because, you don't want or classmates to recognize you as boy, or as Charles, hai? I can imagine what they would say!"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying