[Moved] Reborn *By Invitation Only*

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [Moved] Reborn *By Invitation Only*

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

"my...I shouldn't have had that third helping of toad" I say, cross eyed and half of my tongue out, as we are ushered to a room on the second floor.
It is, actually, not a large room, most of it hidden by panels.

"It is the first time I am here, love" I confess to her. We have been living in other house and only today was brought here.
"How about we search for the clothes? Mom said my dad brought them here anyway" I propose, and slide a panel, the bathroom appears.

I blink, surprised.

"Interesting. I guess I used to have my own bathtube...my ..cubic bathtube? Dear me..my life was strange" I close the panel.In time I finally get the correct one. I pick out two sleeping gowns, one of hello kitty and one of ...hello kitty too.

"I like cats...perhaps too much" I grin at her, offering the gown.
"the pink one?" dumb question, both are pink!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Penelope Maria » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"my...I shouldn't have had that third helping of toad"

"I thought only I could eat like that," I giggle as we enter her room.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"It is the first time I am here, love"

"How about we search for the clothes? Mom said my dad brought them here anyway"

As we start to search she uncovers a bathroom.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"Interesting. I guess I used to have my own bathtube...my ..cubic bathtube? Dear me..my life was strange"

"Oooh! traditional Japanese! I hear the tradition is for bathing together," I giggle and blush. Then Akane finds her closet at last, and digs out two 'Hello Kitty' nightgowns.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"I like cats...perhaps too much"
"the pink one?"

"Um, sure," I agree, not quite willing to confess that actually, I usually sleep naked unless it is 'that time of the month' when a pair of panties become essential. I start undressing, slipping off my sefuko and folding it away, down to my panties, before slipping the nightgown on. It fits perfectly, of course, we are almost identical in size.

"There, how do I look?" I strike an overly-dramatic pose.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 am

(mmmmmmmmm my 69th post....!)

My love wrote:"There, how do I look?"

She is perfect. Perfect! My eyes followed her every move, my sight flowed from her feet up to her legs. Her hips and...everything between them...her torso, her perky breasts. Her face and hair. All of her is beautiful..!

I am in love.

She puts on the kitty gown and I am still with my mouth opened.

I have been undressing as well. The most natural thing to do as she was doing the same, because if she is naked...i should be too!
Anyway, to her question I reply by taking her hand and guiding it to a pantied spot of my body that has become terribly hot and wet in this instant, and keep her hand there, pressing it with mine.

I do not blush. Why should I? Every fiber of my body is shouting at me she is my love. My owner. Her hand belongs there.

I just...nod. Confirmation to her question arrives as the underwear fabric gets even more damp as she touches me.

Her eyes...i am lost in her eyes. The person i was yesterday...even this morning...has faded. Disappeared.
I was born, and re-born, to be her girl. And here we are.

I could do so many things with her...

"please...lets just cuddle in the bed..."
My eyes drop tears...
"it had been...too long time waiting"

"please...please" -yes, I beg.
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:25 pm

She comes to me, take my hand, presses it to her, and begs me to be with her.

She owns my heart, I realise, and it has been so long, so very, very long.

I move to her, and kiss her lips softly, and again, and again more passionately as we sink into the bed. It doesn't feel to small or hard or anything, because she is there. In just two minutes I am struggling out of my night-gown. I can't stand wearing them, and I want to feel her skin next to mine.

"I love you, Midori, you own me," I whisper as I hold her close.

What will be, will be, because love is eternal.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:36 pm

The skin to skin contact is like a kiss with the whole body, with the heart, the mind, the soul too. I pull the blanket over us, and my little hand finds the light switch, turning it off. In that same moment, the clear moonlight enters the room through the paper panel covering the window. No, it is not cold outside tonight.

Actually, tonight is ... perfect.

I am crying now, shamelessly crying of joy, crying of nostalgia, crying for a paradise lost and another found.

My eyes closed, her body's scent enters me by the nose, and captures my heart in less than a second. Correction: She didn't need to capture me, because I have been always hers to begin with. That scent brought to me..my last memory:

The window with white lace curtains, me washing dishes. A sharp deep pain in the chest with a sensation of disbelief in the situation. The sound of a porcelain plate crashing on the floor as it escaped my shanking hands. I was treated for this...but really, the only thing that could have killed me was the heart.
...one way or another.
Fumbled with the iPhone, which also fell and crashed. I would not get to ask for help, nor say goodbye. Suddenly I was on the floor, dressed in my favourite maid uniform, I can't believe I am trying not to show my panties while on the floor. Such a girl. The head bump didn't even hurt that much.
Moment of truth, I do what I knew always to do when this moment came. I visualized my adored Penny, my Okuasan beloved, and saw her for what she really is: my Dakini, my Tantric Goddess, the Buddha that would take me to the highest Enlightenment. This perception is true, despite any denial from her.
Few last words in Japanese, from a voice I know is mine, but I don't understand of course, but her name...Tsuki Kaori is among them. Then I hear the mantra of Heruka and Vajrayogini...clear light... and... the certainty to find her again, for when you have wed in Wiccan, you do it for eternity. THAT was the best thing I ever did. ...wait, there is something else there... I feel the sound of a door, a muffled scream, hurried steps towards me, then arms raising me with soft words...and...this VERY same scent...hers... my departure from that life and the welcome to my happiness in this one. Blessed be...

"...too long" I repeat, crying in her arms, opening my heart for her. All the pain, all the darkness, all my loneliness...gone.

I am her girl, always have been, and always will be.

"I missed you Tsuki-sama..." I speak through the river of my tears, kissing her neck, holding her so tight to me. My legs embrace hers, my flower kisses hers, my breasts push to hers. This is a reflection of how much I long to be one with her, of how much I adore and love her.

I need her, I am dead without her love. This is so evident to me now. Cristal clear.

Deeply inhaling her aroma, I add: "You...YOU...you are my life....
...and I don't even exist without you...

...all this time I was searching for you, knowing somewhere...someplace... in any form, you would appear. I didn't know your name, but...I just knew..."

"Please Penny... please..."
My crying subsides, I kiss her on her lips. This room tells me of so many memories I can't recall.

"please...I don't want to feel that pain again. Never again...

I need ...to make you happy. Happier than ever before...

...I love you"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:27 am

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"...too long"

"I missed you Tsuki-sama..."

"You...YOU...you are my life....
...and I don't even exist without you...

...all this time I was searching for you, knowing somewhere...someplace... in any form, you would appear. I didn't know your name, but...I just knew..."

"Please Penny... please..."

"please...I don't want to feel that pain again. Never again...

I need ...to make you happy. Happier than ever before...

...I love you"

Her words bring back memories: driving a car, arriving home, having a strange sensation of something wrong, rushing indoors and finding her...

...dying. Almost gone, as I hold her in my arms and know that it is the end, feeling her slip through my fingers like water as she passes on. Whispering my last goodbye to her through my tears, tears that now flow unrestrained like hers. Then I had laid her down, gone to a computer, made some final preparations, before going to my temple. There I worked a spell, the most potent spell I had every worked, so strong, so binding, it took my life. Willingly, I gave it. Willingly I paid that price, to be with her again.

Now I am in her arms and I am whole again.

"I love you too," I whisper, kissing her as I hold her. My tears are tears of joy now. "Oh my love, do not despair," I implore her. "Nothing is forever in this world. Whenever we are parted, it will be but a brief time before we meet again. My spirit will always be with yours, wherever you may roam. I may be your lover, your daughter, your mother, your sister, but I will be there and we will be together until the end of time itself. I am bound to you, my darling, by chains that cannot be broken. You own me, my love, and I have given myself, all of me, to you."

I stroke her hair and kiss her again, holding her close to me. My hands move, guided by half-recalled memory and intuition. My lips also, my touch and my kisses going to the places to let her know I love her, worship her, adore her. If I am not hers, I am nothing.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:05 am

Tsuki Kaori wrote:"I love you too," I whisper, kissing her as I hold her. My tears are tears of joy now. "Oh my love, do not despair," I implore her. "Nothing is forever in this world. Whenever we are parted, it will be but a brief time before we meet again. My spirit will always be with yours, wherever you may roam. I may be your lover, your daughter, your mother, your sister, but I will be there and we will be together until the end of time itself. I am bound to you, my darling, by chains that cannot be broken. You own me, my love, and I have given myself, all of me, to you."

"I am yours...it is so clear to me now. Always been yours. I felt so empty all of my life...meaningless, hopeless. And now..." Our lips meet in the fulfilled promise of a kiss in another life; our tears blend in the same drops and I keep embracing her, feeling complete for the first time in my life.

How was I so dull as to lose her before? No clue, but...this time...this time we met at so young age. We have years to share! Future looks so bright for us!

"I LOVE YOU!!!" Yes, I shout, I would usually keep my feelings to myself, but now I can't. I just...can't! Cuddling together, I feel her scent penetrating my skin, claiming me hers, and I give myself to her, without restrictions, without conditions.

She kisses me more, and I moan and squirm in delight. Each kiss marks me, as if she was blessing ancient and powerful marks on my body.

I surrender to her, placing her hands over my chest..
"My heart is yours, my princess...my hidenka...please...please care."

There...I gave my own to her.

I am so worn out, the day has been...the best in my life. I am her girlfriend, we beated death, space, and time. This is a treasure I will cherish all my life.

"Nothing lasts in samsara, no, except love."
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:59 pm

"Except love," I whisper softly in agreement.

Together we lie, close and warm in a way that only true lovers can. We are lost in our world amid this vast universe, and in that world we have only one another, and it is all that we need. Sleep slowly claims us, but we are with one another even in our dreams. Everything is right, everything has come full circle, and all our sacrifices have granted this second chance.

It seems never ending, until the light filtering through the window and the sounds of others getting up rouses us both. I open my eyes to the most beautiful sight: Midori lying there, with me, sleeping softly and peacefully with all her cares washed away and only the beautiful girl she is remaining.

"Rise and shine, oh lovely one," I kiss her lips softly. "I would love to stay here in bed with you all day, but sadly we have many duties, and one of those is school."
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:47 pm

I think this is the first night I have truly rested in a night. In all my life.
The sound of her breathing, the way she holds me against her, the warmth of her body, the beating of her heart. I just cuddled to her, feeling this was my place, my refuge, my rightful and deserved spot in all the universe.

Her voice slowly registers in my still sleepy mind.
"hehehe...how silly Tsuki-san...school? Why?" I yawn. "...why would I worry about being late? I'm no schoolie...I am the headmi..." I don't get to finish that sentence when my eyes open as if an anime drawing I was.
"oh...I forget... I •am• a shoolgirl, and in Japan, no less!"

"well, your clothes should be washed today, as it was raining last night, but would you mind using my panties?" oh i want her to use the owner of the panties!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:22 pm

She stirs and mumbles half-asleep...

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"hehehe...how silly Tsuki-san...school? Why?" I yawn. "...why would I worry about being late? I'm no schoolie...I am the headmi..." I don't get to finish that sentence when my eyes open as if an anime drawing I was.
"oh...I forget... I •am• a shoolgirl, and in Japan, no less!"

"Yes, we are both schoolgirls in Japan, and nowhere I'd rather be than with you, my Midori-san," I say softly.

Elizabeth Akane wrote:"well, your clothes should be washed today, as it was raining last night, but would you mind using my panties?"

"I suppose, if I have to wear panties, I can wear yours," I giggle, and then I kiss her sweet lips because they are soooo close ...and it seems to last forever, before we separate.

"We need to, um, shower, or take a bath as there isn't a shower, is there?" I sit up and look around, pulling off my nightshirt.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:39 pm

My girl wrote:"Yes, we are both schoolgirls in Japan, and nowhere I'd rather be than with you, my Midori-san,"

Her words make the remnants of my previous mind to dissolve into thin air. No, no headmistress of a strange school, no powers that be, no. And still, I keep with me the very very best of that life, and that best part of that life is beside me in bed, surrounded by a flower smell that is natural to her. I inhale deeply, taken by her natural scent.

"my Tsuki-san... my love" In a second I am cuddling to her, rubbing myself to her, wishing some of her to pass to me. This is more than a physical need. It is beyond spiritual. It is the deepest need.

my love wrote:"I suppose, if I have to wear panties, I can wear yours,"

"but like of course you need to wear panties! else you would get pussy fever and..."
And I can't finish speaking, for her lips touch mine, shutting off my mind. Suddenly everything is even more perfect and I am walking in a field of green grass and beautiful flowers, feeling the fresh air on my face.
So soft, so warm, sooooo tasty! I open her lips and steal a taste of her saliva. I am melting, I don't even feel when she stopped kissing me. I must be making a funny face kissing the air!

and my life wrote:"We need to, um, shower, or take a bath as there isn't a shower, is there?"

Again, my eyelids open, and her image blesses my eyesight. "o--only the cubical bath we saw last night, ...love" I sigh, still daydreaming after that kiss. She looks very focused and all, which is normal, after all, she kissed ME, a normal person! but me? I touched heaven, nothing less than that!

Her nightgown leaves her and I just can not avoid looking at her as my humidity level raises in the right place!
"You...are so beautiful..." I say to her breasts...
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 am

I blush deeply as I slip my shirt off. She herself is...perfect, just so perfect, how she thinks I am so beautiful is beyond my reasoning, but I will be grateful that she does!

"Um, it's big enough for two," I say, remembering that in Japan communal bathing is quite common. And I am staring at her, hoping she will take that night-shirt off, because I want to admire her perfection...
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:08 pm

"yes, it has room for two" I look at the squared bath-tube, the large space where a window should be perhaps, and instead, an empty space leads directly to the forest view from this upper floor of the house. Once, twice, thrice, I try to stop looking at her naked body, but I can't, she is so magnetic to me. Is this my karma? To be at her side forever? Oh girl...I sure want it!

...wait, she is looking at me like I was supposed to do something, but what?

Well, perhaps, getting naked? Bu-but she will see me! And I want that! Yes! but ...I am not half as beautiful as she is! What if she gets disappointed? What if she doesn't like me? What if...?

...and what if she likes me? Oh I want her to like me! but will she? Did I put deodorant? What? Of course not! we just got up from bed!
WE-got-up-from-BED ..oh that sounds SO GREAT! I spent ALL night with her! We cuddled, we kissed, we hugged and we slept into each other's arms.

LIKE WOOOOW!

I look at her green eyes, bewitching green eyes that have a way to grip my attention.

Okay, here goes nothing... I take my clothes off, and bite my lower lip.

Please...please like me even if just a little bit...please... please don't run away or something...
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Penelope Maria » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Oh goddess, she is so beautiful naked! As my eyes lock onto her body, I am hypnotized by how lovely she is, of all the little details of her intimate areas...she looks up at me, and I blush guiltily as I meet her gaze, but she's looking at me just the same way. I bite my lip and giggle nervously.

"Sorry," I mumble. "You are just so lovely, all I want to do is...well, it's something we shouldn't, at our age." Although for the life of me I can't think why, as right now it feels like the most natural thing in the world to do.

Taking her hand I lead the way to the large tub and ease myself in, drawing her with me. The water is hot and steaming and just perfect!
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm

She likes me? Oh YAY! She likes me! She likes me and I was so nervous about it!
Face it Elizabeth, you are far from being Miss Japan or anything, but...right now, with her eyes on me, I feel the most beautiful girl in the city!

She takes my hand and I follow like a puppy, not even thinking about not to follow her.

I was born to be with her, this is now so clear!

The warm water greets us and I look at her. Such beauty...one that glows from her!

"I..." I begin, and allow my hand in her privates to do the rest of my speech.
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying