[Moved] Reborn *By Invitation Only*

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [Moved] Reborn *By Invitation Only*

Postby Penelope Maria » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:55 pm

She touches me intimately as we sink into the water, close together. My heart skips a beat, I didn't dare make the first move but I cannot resist her. My hands reach for her under the water and our lips meet as we kiss.

There are no words that need to be said when your heart is in your kiss. Her lips are soft, her tongue tentative and questing, and the passion there is frightening in it's intensity and power. I feel so small, so tiny in the face of a love that shines from her like a second sun. It swells up inside me as well, and it seems as if we two are just the tiny earthly tips of massive icebergs of an emotion that transcends time and space, even life and death. The mere physical pleasure we may give one another is overwhelmed by that pure love. Yes, we are together, yes we make love with an intimacy and depth that I could never dream of. Yet it isn't our bodies that meet, it's our spirits.

The moment seems to last forever, it fills us with pleasure, it makes us whole as our hands and lips trace half-remembered pathways on one another, and we both cry out and tremble together at the height of our loving, and when we are spent lay our head close together on the edge of the bath. We aare still close, still touching, with the waves we have made still rippling back and forth across the tub.

"I love you, Akane," I whisper softly, so close our lisp are almost touching.
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:15 am

How to define a colour beyond its lightwave? How to express the beauty of a sunset? How do you put in words the most amazing feeling ever? Nobody can, at least at the length desired.
In an instant all is clear, all is pure, the girls in the bathtube would seem to be making love to an outside observer, and yet, there is so much more to it than that.

So much more.

As our bodies find, or better said: remember the paths for our mutual pleasure; the true, the real communion happens at the heart, in the soul. There the proximity of he bodies becomes the blending of the souls. Reuniting what was already one.

My life flashes back, it was so empty. No wonder my mom says I was born crying, after all, I had been ripped appart from my soulmate. But now all is gone, all is past. I have made my peace with life and I have only a bright future in front of me.

Look at her eyes, her wet hair flowing into the water. All is good, all is perfection.
We have cheated dead, distance, and only Buddha knows what else!

Her words fills me, make my heart glow with the brightest light. SHE is the meaning of my life. My reason.

"I love you, Penny, my Tsuki Kaori" I say, milimeters away from her lips. Her taste in my mouth, I seal my words with a new kiss.

"...we did it, love" I smile, a smile that becomes a wide grin.
"we are back!" I am so happy!!!
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Penelope Maria » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:47 pm

"Yes," I smile with the light of her love shining in my eyes. "We are back, both of us. I can't deny it. I love you so much, Midori Koibitu-sama, I would cross any barrier, move any mountain. With you I know I don't need to fear because whatever happens, we will be together again."

I hug her close.

"But here and now, we are two schoolgirls who will be late if we do not get moving really fast," I add, realising the time. "Come on!"
Penelope Maria
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 pm

(sorry, missposted)
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Previous

Return to Roleplaying