An Offer they Can't Refuse

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: An Offer they Can't Refuse

Postby muffinstud » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Amy blushes and kicks her foot into the carpet. "I'm really sorry. I was really stressed out over some of the changes I was going through, and I took it out on you." She holds her hands together in front of her. "If it means anything to you... I'm not exactly that same person any longer."

====================================

The ball goes round and round... stopping on 5. Tony exhales and shakes his head. "Well, you can't win them all." Hannah frowns, and gives the man a small hug. "You could always try again..." He shakes his head. "No, I'm sorry ladies. But I think I need to turn in for the night."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Jen nods... hugging the other side of him. She nods. "Mmm... Well I hope you have better luck in the future, sir..."

=======

Melissa sighs... then sets a bookmark in the book and leans up a bit to look at Amy. "I'm just trying to help you, Amy... I shouldn't have gotten annoyed... its my job."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Amy gulps when Melissa looks up... and moves her hands so that hopefully the other girl can see the difference in her waistline. "No, you're my friend. You have the right to be annoyed when I'm a pill." She gulps. "But... maybe it'll be easier for us to get along now... just us girls..."

==========================

Tony gives both girls a squeeze. "I'm sure if I meet the two of you again, I'll be a lucky man indeed." Hannah smiles and gives Tony a light kiss on the cheek before peeling herself away from him. "Oh, but I wouldn't want to keep you from the other girls. Some of them are more lucky than us." She gives a wink.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Previous

Return to Roleplaying