An Offer they Can't Refuse

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: An Offer they Can't Refuse

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:20 am

Amy sighs. "All good things, I suppose..." Just for good measure, she tries a little of the breast silk before getting out of the tub, just to check and see if she's met her limit on that as well.

============================

And Tony's attention seems divided between her and Hannah... mostly Hannah. Hannah continues to look in interest out onto the table. From time to time she whispers something into Tony's ear, either causing a smile or causing him to look at his cards in thought. One of the other players folds, and the results are... Tony wins! Hannah squeezes his arm, and he gives her a smile before leaning over to Jen. "Better luck next time, cutie."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:23 am

Jen smiles a bit... "Well that's just how these things go sometimes..." She says softly... smiling.

===================

Amy finds the silk tingles... slightly... but not as strong as before... it seems her body had reached its limit... perhaps its time to rinse off and see what has happened?
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:36 am

Amy pulls the plug to the tub and steps out. She keeps her eyes up and away from the mirror as she towels off all the soap, leftover lotion and the like. Perhaps by toweling instead of rinsing, she could get just that little bit more to soak in. Once suitably dried off, she takes a deep breath and exits the bathroom to look in the larger mirror in the closet.

Tony gives her a wink. "I hope you do better in the next round." And with that, the dealer cuts again. Jen has a new hand... a little worse than the one before. Hannah continues to flirt and give advice to Tony, even giggling at one point.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 am

Jen hrrms at the hand... and shrugs. She keeps playing! Watching Hannah...

====================

Amy steps out! And towels herself off... walking over and looking at the mirror... the difference is... notable. Her hips are much wider... her figure has a definite hourglass now... and her whole skin has a soft, silky sheen... her arms and legs more dainty... her rear round and plush... her breasts just a little bit bigger...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:01 am

Amy stares at herself. She runs her hands over her hips... cups her breasts. "I'm really... there." She looks at the nook between her legs. "I'm... really a woman." She shivers and trembles... the fear and doubt catching up with her. She feels like she's betrayed herself, gone to the dark side somehow. "I can't believe... I'm giving them what they want..." She bites her lip and tears start to blur her eyes.

==========================================

The dealer keeps laying out cards... to the point where Jen doesn't really have anything. Will she fold, or try to bluff? It seems the other member of the couple folds when Tony puts more money down... right after Hannah leans in and presses her chest against his arm.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Jen hrrms... and shrugs a little... folding as well.

==============

Amy tears up! But... though this was what they wanted... didn't a part of her want it too?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Did she? Did she really want this? She wipes her eyes and tries to steel herself. No doubt it felt good... somehow right. "On my own terms." She nods to herself and takes a deep breath. Since there was no way to avoid it, she may as well control it. Still trembling a bit, she looks through her closet to see if there is some underwear that will fit her a bit better. No doubt her hips wouldn't care much for her old briefs.

===================================

Tony wins again... but with an even worse hand! He'd been bluffing the whole time. Hannah cheers for him and takes a sip from her drink. With a smile, Tony reaches under the table and pats Jen's thigh. "You'll do better next time."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Jen smiles back... "Thanks..." She says... returning her cards to the dealer.

===================

Amy finds a box in the back of her closet... that are filled with panties and bras... as well as a few more feminine articles of clothing...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Amy gulps... and starts trying some of them on. It could only be thanks to Melissa thinking ahead. Hopefully, there will be some that will fit her still somewhat boyish frame. With a bit of a blush, she looks to see if there is anything similar to that green dress she had been wearing earlier. It had felt so... liberating...

The cards are dealt once again... and this time, Jen seems to have a much better hand. How much will she bet? Hannah whispers constantly in Tony's ear, and he seems to study his cards with intensity. As she whispers, she presses herself even closer, brushing her chest along his arm all the while.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Jen hrrms... and bets a bit more... glancing to Hannah and Tony...

==============

Amy finds a range of panties! From extremely feminine cut to a bit boyish... soon a silky pair slides over her hips... feeling comfy and snug! And in the box... is a green dress! Flaring out in the hips... pinched in at the waist... it looks so feminine... will it fit her?
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Amy takes the dress out and smiles at it... especially at the more feminine cut over her last green dress. She lays it out flat on the bed, then goes back to the closet with a blush... as she reaches for a bra to match her panties. Pink panties that have a little ruffle at the waistband... they feel so different how they hug her skin, giving her groin the shape of a flat triangle.

==============================

Tony matches her, and gives Jen a wink. The other two players fold... it's just her and him. Hannah scoots herself closer... now it's not just her chest brushing his arm, but her hips as well. Tony gets a bit of a blush, but continues to hold fast.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Jen giggles a little... it was silly matching her cards against him... since he bought her in in the first place... but... she glances to her cards and smiles... betting a little more. "I have to give you a chance to win your money back, dont I?" She says with a wink.

===============================

Amy soon has a matching little pink bra with a little bow between the cups... it looks so... cute... getting it on she feels it cup her chest lightly!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Amy tilts her head at how the bra cups her chest. Out of curiosity, she tugs at it in a couple of directions... looking to see what size it is. Not... that she cares. That doesn't have anything to do with it. Just... curiosity

=============================

Tony smiles at Jen's giggle... it just sounds to light and cute. He matches her again. "Somehow, I feel that this would be worth it even if I didn't." Hannah continues to be quite friendly with him. The dealer calls it, and they put down their cards... Jen wins the hand! Tony looks a little sour, and Hannah rubs his back. "Ah, I was sure I had that one."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Jen smiles. "Oh don't be sad, Tony... I'm sure you'll still do well..."

===========================

Amy would find it at mostly an A cup... maybe a small B? Its not much to look at... but its something...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Amy frowns at that. Most likely, she could still get away with not wearing it at all. But... she blushes as she realizes she likes the feel of the undergarment. Now, if only there was more of her for it to cup. She turns and picks up the new green dress. She slips it on, then pulls her hair to the side to make sure none of it is caught up in it before zipping up her back.

==================

"Well, the two of you have been pretty lucky for me so far... and technically, I still won since you're using my money after all." He chuckles. The cards are dealt again and again. Each hand they play, Hannah whispers things into Tony's ear, and he almost always wins. Despite Jen continuing to play her best, she finds that Tony is indeed winning back the money he lent her, and more.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying