The Experiment

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Experiment

Postby Zoey » Wed May 09, 2012 12:45 pm

The sound of clicking steps was heard around the room before suddenly the lights turned on to the room. "Well, well. Look what we have here" says the voice of a woman coming from the door! Leaning on the door frame to the only exit in the room was a tall woman. She had long black hair ending in some curls. Stylish red glasses framed her blue eyes. Her ruby red lips were in a grin as she looked at the woman and child. She was wearing a silk light blue button up blouse with a frill going up front the middle and neckline. Her breasts were pretty large and resting on her cleavage was a sapphire rock on a necklace. Her black velvet skirt almost reached her knees and it was very form fitting. Black tights covered her legs and her feet were clad in blue and black 4 inch high heels. The woman's hands inside the long white lab coat as she was wearing. A black leather purse hanging from her right shoulder. She took out her left hand and brushed her bangs. "Don't you know breaking into a federal property is against the law?" she said as she casually walked up into the room.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Legendary Hawk » Sun May 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Somehow, Jeremy could see her vision blurring even in the darkness. When she was finally overcome by the shock of her transformation, she passed out and just lied on the floor, silent and still. Though she was unconscious, her mind continued to spin with terror and confusion. Her hands slowly stirred, and when she began to regain her awareness she found that she was holding her round belly. She rubbed it slowly, feeling its size and texture, as tears began to roll down her eyes. I'm... Pregnant... How could this happen...?

Jeremy's shock and dismay were soon interrupted when she heard the sound of another person approaching. She clamped her eyes shut in reaction to the sudden light, and it took a few moments to for her to adjust. When she was finally used to the light, she glanced at her body and gulped in horror. And then her attention was once again stolen when a woman wearing scientists' attire began speaking.

"I... I'm so sorry! I didn't know what... I... Can you... help...?" Jeremy had a hard time piecing her sentence in her state of mental anguish.

((Sorry for being gone for so long...))
Legendary Hawk
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:08 pm

The sudden brightness of the lights blinded Charlie, and she lifted her hands to cover them for a moment, the sound of clicking heels sending a shiver down her spine as she knelt, naked, on the floor. Spreading her fingers a little to peek through them and try and slowly adjust to the light, she squinted up at the smartly-dressed woman in a lab coat, her heart racing inside her chest.

At the sound of the other feminine voice, she lowered her hands and looked at the pregnant woman at her side, her mouth falling open in shock, her gaze drawn straight to the large bulge of her tummy. Swallowing a deep breath, she glanced down at herself and let out a sudden cry of horror!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to Roleplaying