My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chaos

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chao

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Sonata nods, seeing Sugarcube was standing near her. "Cayenne, can you get us an audience with the Princess? We need to discuss this nightmare business. I have some theories, but I want to hear everypony out before jumping to conclusions."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Chloe felt a pleasant shiver run through her pony body as her Mother gave her a hug. Closing her eyes, she pressed her face into the warm flesh of the adult pony, and found herself inhaling. She still smelled the same, but now the scent made Chloe relax, made her feel safe. Maybe the scent had always made her feel that way, but she'd never accepted the feelings because of the embarrassment attached.

Leaning into her Mother, she struggling to think of the best way to break the news of what had happened to them all, but it was so difficult. Nobody was going to believe such a young Pony. She felt so hopeless, and without realising, began to softly to nuzzle her face back and forth against the older pony's body.

"Mommy... there was a monster in my dream. He was called... ", she began, but with a wince, she shook her head, her mind blank. If only she'd paid more attention to Casey's damn cartoons, this would be so much easier. "I can't remember...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Cayenne puts a hoof up to her nose and squints. "Hmm, I don't know a Skyfall... but those sound like some nasty nightmares." She perks up and hops in place. "I know! Maybe the princess can make them better with her magic! She's so super nice and powerful, I just know she can help!" She hops up to the doors to the main chamber and slips through, letting the guards know she's just joining up with her daddy inside.

Meanwhile, inside with the princess, Cayenne nuzzles up against her father's flank and whispers something to him. His eyes bug. "Um.. Moonspell? I think we have a couple more ponies outside that... share our little problem."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Sonata was just outside the hallway doors with Mei Xing, the Kirin, Sugarcube, the white earth pony with a black mane and tail, and her parents, Percival and Stargazer. "Hello, brother," Sonata nuzzles against Steel Gaze. "I missed you so much! Mom and Dad showed up in town and asked me to come with them to the castle. We have some lunch for you. Is it okay if i invite some of my pony friends to join up after this meeting with the Princess is over?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:25 am

Kris_Roth wrote:Sonata was just outside the hallway doors with Mei Xing, the Kirin, Sugarcube, the white earth pony with a black mane and tail, and her parents, Percival and Stargazer. "Hello, brother," Sonata nuzzles against Steel Gaze. "I missed you so much! Mom and Dad showed up in town and asked me to come with them to the castle. We have some lunch for you. Is it okay if i invite some of my pony friends to join up after this meeting with the Princess is over?"

Mei stands back and watches the group.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:15 am

(OOC: Bah I say I'm going to check this and then wake up feeling really sick one morning. Turns out I was suffering from Heat Exhaustion. >_< I've rested up and become better, but yeah...

So let's brain storm real quick. What are some things you'd LIKE to do/happen in this RP? I'm a little tired still and can't really come up with much...)
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:00 am

OOC: Okay, so, Sonata and her group want to meet Princess MoonSpell (for the first time) and discuss the strange nightmares. Sonata has asked several new ponies about some strange nightmares before their arrival. The nightmares have a central theme: Discord, the Elements of Chaos, and the little game Discord played to send the people to Equestria. Sonata, being her cutie mark si about observation, has made careful notes of the images in the nightmares from the other ponies she has talked to, and wants to share her findings with Princess MoonSpell at the meeting.

Anything else?
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 am

[[Well, we have a nice Maguffin device in the Elements of Chaos. Since a lot of our characters are going to want a return to normalcy, I say the Princess creates a task force to find them (since her duties will prevent her from doing so herself). That way, most of the ponies have a grand, silly adventure. Meanwhile, the princess can research where the next Element will be whilst dealing with her engagement situation.]]
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Haylie » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 am

(Just sayin', Jackie's gonna wanna be on the task force. She doesn't like being a maid. :P )
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 am

((Count Sonata in. She gathered some information and wishes to share her findings with the princess. Is there a way to stay in touch with princess Moonspell as the task force completes their investigation into the elements of chaos?))
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Okay I think I need to stop kidding myself. I can not keep up with this. It pisses me off as I liked where it was going, but I rarely post, hold you all back.

I think you may want to consider making your own Pony RP and just starting over. Yeah I suppose I could give control of MoonSpell to someone else, but I don't want to do that.

What do you think? There might be a bit more to it then what I'm saying, but I don't really want to go into it in public.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 pm

((Okies! I think Sugarcube will help the others who wish to return to normalcy, but she will like being a pony so much she will eventually choose to keep that form, hai?))

Sugarcube was amazed. Persons? Like...humans? Something hurt in the back of her brain, ...and then it was gone. She was also human then? And what about the nightmare they are all telling about? Her memories faded into oblivion, her mind's eye unable to reach for those images she was trying to recall...or imagine? No clue, but sure she felt a bit odd, not knowing anything at all. However, something was truly clear: for some reason she was in there, and most likely? to help someone. She didn't feel as to be in need to be helped, even less after eating such delicious apples and such!

She kept near Sonata, because it felt right that way and she certainly seemed to have all the answers...while she couldn't even figure the questions! The analogy made her to giggle a small giggle.

"Sonata, sonata-san...." She asked, shy.
"So what comes next? Can we even speak to the princess?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Sonata shook her head, "I am not sure what the protocol is for meeting with royalty, Sugarcube. I think we have to request an audience with the guard...and since the guard on duty is my brother..." She heads up to Steel Gaze. "Brother, can we see the Princess, please? We have some business to discuss." She attempts to nuzzle Steel Gaze, blushing while doing so.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 pm

"yes please? Brother of Sonata?" Sugarcube asked too, adding to the same wish.
"if the Princess hears about all this, she is sure to have a wise word about, wouldn't you agree?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Previous

Return to Roleplaying