My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chaos

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chao

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Sonata's parents are amazed at Sugarcube's politeness, "We should have you over for a meal sometime," Stargazer comments to Sugarcube. "What are your favorite foods? Personally, I have been fond of Hay Au Gratin. Of course,there are Dandelion and Daisy sandwiches, but that is mostly a lunch item, along with Hay Fries."

Percival continues to talk to the Royal Guards and his son, "When can the Princess be able to see us, Steel Gaze?" He asks his son.

Sonata still has some food from her lunch left over after sharing her food with Rockette and Mei Xing. "Oh, Sugarcube, you want something to eat before we are allowed to see Princess MoonSpell?" She levitates a red delicious apple and a cup of water with her horn to Sugarcube. "Its not much, but I hate going into an important meeting with royalty on an empty stomach." She fixes a cup of water for herself, sipping it.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 am

"My favourite foods?" Sugarcube searched in her memory for such an answer, only that she could not remember ever eating! She didn't remember either that just last night she was having a wonderful time with a miso ramen bowl!
"...my favourite..." she was trying, HARD.

Ah! But when she began listing her favourite dishes, Sugarcube's mouth melted! Mmmmm! Daisy sandwiches! Her mind projected the taste and she had to return to reality to avoid drooling!

"oh Daisy sandwiches sound...awesome! Thankies!" she bowed and bent her knee a bit. Then gets an apple and a cup of water. Fascinated by the way the magic works to make them fly.

(munch munch)

"so juicy! Arigato!!" she ate the fruit and finished the water with delight!

"mmm! Thankies! I guess we are ready to see the Princess?"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Sonata nods as Sugarcube munches on the apple she gave her, "Unicorns are naturally gifted with magic when they are little. They can learn spells at special schools. I wonder if this Princess is anything like the one in the show, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" This world is similar to the world featured in the show, even down to the background characters." She waits with Sugarcube for Princess MoonSpell or her represenative to allow them to seek an audience.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 am

"this world?" Sugarcube swallowed the apple and replied.
A show. A song rang into her memory all of a sudden.
"i dreamed...i dreamed i was a girl...a human girl. But...but I remember I couldnt sleep last night. How could i dream if i was not sleeping?" She shook her head, erasing the thought.

"i like magic you know? A lot! We ponies dont have any that i know of, but i bet it must be quite handy to have!"

"look...someone comes to takes us to the princess!"
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

(Ah dang it, where did we leave off? >_<)
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Haylie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

(We're waiting on the Princess, but not everyone's assembled yet, it seems.)
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 pm

muffinstud wrote:[[It would appear that Sonata and Sugarcube are at the castle, but in a lobby or foyer awaiting an audience. Currently, everyone else besides little Chloe should be in the same room as the princess. I would be willing to use Cayenne to get the two stragglers into the audience chamber.]]

[Everyone in the princess' chamber is waiting on her to let everyone know what's going on]
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:29 am

Sonata smiled and reassured Sugarcube that everything would be okay. "I'm sure we will get our questions answered when we get an audience with the Princess. I've talked with some other ponies about those nightmares..." She levitates her pad and quill, checking her notes, "In each instance of mentioning the nightmares, a creature made of different creatures was the central focus. This creature is called a Draqueuus, or a Chimera, from my memory. He has a lion's paw, a Dragon's tail and leg, and the head of a pony or goat. The original Chimera from the legend of Belepheron and the Chimera had parts of three creatures; a dragon, lion, and goat, specificially." She then stops, and thinks, "Man, I'm starting to sound like that Twilight Sparkle character from the show."

OOC: Still waiting on Mei Xing, Rockette, and perhaps Harri-chan's pony family, I think. Sonata's hanging out with Sugarcube and her mom and dad are trying to talk with Steel Gaze about having a picnic meal. Steel Gaze and Sonata are brother and sister.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:50 pm

*Mei follows Sonata quietly ignoring the stares of others*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:41 pm

"So..." Princess MoonSpell said in a hushed tone. "May I assume everypony in this room use to be a human?"

She had almost added 'And male' but realized that was probably only her. (I'm going to check this RP everyday, so we'll finally have movement. Sorry for always dropping off like that...)
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Haylie » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Jackie nodded, sitting on the floor. "I was. All I remember was this weird dream... and a voice. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it was something about chaos."

(It's fine. Real Life kinda sucks like that.)
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Tiburon steps back a bit. "Yeah..." He looks to the door. "But Cayenne... my daughter. She was too... but it seems like this is all she remembers." He frowns and approaches the princess. "It could be the whole town is like that. So then, why are we different?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Sonata the unicorn sees the alicorn, Princess MoonSpell, and bows to her, attempting to lower her head, and at the same time, lower one of her front forelegs to attempt a proper homage to the Princess. "Princess? I am Sonata, and I am an unicorn. I have been gathering information about the nightmares that other ponies have been having. Most of the nightmares have come from several new arrivals to this area. Where exactly in Equestria are we?"

She looks over to Sugarcube, and back to the others gathered, "Oh, this is Sugarcube, my new friend." She tells the other ponies in the room. Meanwhile, Percival and Stargazer, Steel Gaze and Sonata's parents arrive to greet the Princess. "Your Highness, we are the parents of Steel Gaze and Sonata," Stated Stargazer the unicorn.

Percival adds, "We would like to be a part in anything that is discussed in this room, if that is okay with you?" The older unicorn stallion sees Tiburon and Cayenne, "Greetings, I am Percival, husband to Stargazer and father to Steel Gaze and Sonata."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 pm

muffinstud wrote:Tiburon steps back a bit. "Yeah..." He looks to the door. "But Cayenne... my daughter. She was too... but it seems like this is all she remembers." He frowns and approaches the princess. "It could be the whole town is like that. So then, why are we different?"

"Wait your daughter... Doesn't remember being human?" It was something MoonSpell hadn't considered, though now that she thought about it, it was rather silly of her NOT to. Where did everyone go if they weren't ponies now? This entire town... It was full of former people who were ponies.

"So that means every person in this town could have been a human before becoming a pony. Yet only we-" A sudden memory leapt into her mind. It was something Discord said.

"Discord... That creature. Didn't he mention we resisted his spell somehow? Given our current forms It's clear that wasn't a dream. Something about us is different... But what?"

"And why am I a Princess?" She mumbled quietly.
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Sonata compares her notes with what Princess MoonSpell said, and what she heard from Casey and Holly, the two female ponies with the little baby foal, Chloe. "Princess, if I may speak? I've taken notes and the creature you mention..."Discord"? He is the creature in all the nightmares every new pony I've met has talked about. Some adult ponies have adjusted, and others are confused about their new lives.... but the children...you said "Discord" mentioned a resistance to his magic? You think the children are resistant to the chaotic magics that Discord uses?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying