My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chaos

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chaos

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 pm

It had been a long day in your small little town, but that's not important now. Especially not at 11:53 at night. The problem was that you couldn't sleep. Despite the next days events mere hours away, your body refused to rest. At this rate you wouldn't have the energy to tackle tomorrow at all.

Course, how were you to know that 'tomorrow' in the normal sense of the word. Would never come?

You had just been trying to get comfortable. Staring at your TV as you lay awake. The clock counting down the minutes. 11:58... 11:59...

Midnight.

That's when it all changed. It was as if the world suddenly just... Stopped. The clock wasn't moving. The items in the room lay still. No sounds, No shifting shadows. Everything was... Motionless.

Except for you. You could move and breath just fine. But then why-

Course you never had a chance to finish that thought as the TV blazed into static life. The sudden sound and appearance of tv snow, nearly giving you a heart attack.

That's when you heard the other sound... A sort of... Gleeful laughter.

"Oh what wonderful CHAOS this will bring!" The voice of the laughter gloats. You are sure the sound is coming from the television. But who is it? What is it?

(And for those who have seen the show. It sounds familiar as all heck)

"An entire town transported to Equestria! Oh the fun that can be had just from that, but oh no. That'd be too simple a game! We have so many of these 'humans' here, to simply unleash them as they are would be too simple. It's not seasoned enough of a plan. Oh, but to change them into ponies, now we are getting somewhere. Course we'll have to do a few more alterations. Why change them into ponies if we don't SPICE things up a bit? Let them believe they had always been ponies. Ponies now placed in a town not of their own. Oh this is going to be so entertaining! Ponies that believe they are in the wrong place, and yet can't help but feel some strange sense of familiarity!" The being began to laugh again. Meanwhile a strange white blast of... Something swept across your little town just then. With a start you find yourself Outside. You barely have time to recognize the area, before your vision is drawn to a rather intimidating creature, seemingly made up of a ton of different monsters.

"Hello there little one" It speaks to you. "Oh yes, I didn't forget you. Seems you had the unfortunate fate of being awake when I caused my little switcharoo. You'll find most of the people of this town are ponies now. Completely unaware of what they once were. Surely someone you admire or love is upon them. A father? A Brother? Your best friend perhaps? Might want to find them. I'd imagined they are quite confused right now. Finding yourself in a strange yet familiar town. No memories of your past. Could cause quite the... Chaos wouldn't you say?"

He grins down at you menacingly. You want to speak, want to do anything, but you can't. Your body refuses to move.

"Now Now, don't try to move, I've frozen you quite solidly in place. Can't have you breaking the rules of the game already now can I?" The creature says with a smirk as he looks over the town. Floating quite a few feet in the air above you, he seems almost to preoccupied to deal with you. You attempt in vain to break free of your 'stillness' as he continues to speak."

"So many playing pieces. What a game this shall be! Oh but I'm getting ahead of myself, there is still the matter of what to do with the ones like you? It'd be a shame to just turn you like all the others. You after all, resisted the sleep spell I tried to place upon the town. Quite remarkable I'd say. Must have a touch of magic in your little husks." He seems to think for a few moments before his mouth cracks into a huge grin. With a snap of his fingers, a giant game show wheel appears next to him. Showing pictures of many different kinds of ponies, as well as a few other creatures...

"Congratulations! You can be wild cards! Not only will I allow you to remember just what is going on, but I'll give you a fair chance at something interesting. On this wheel I have a list of available creatures for you to become. Now here are the rules. I'll spin it, and whatever it lands on is what you become! How wonderful! I'm a fair sport though, so here's what I'll do. Scattered in six of the 'pony' cities is an element. Six to be precise. Six elements of harmony, so I've hidden six elements of chaos. Gather them, and the chaos of this place is yours to control. With that power you can not only restore all your family and friends back to normal, but perhaps return yourself to your proper world. No time limit, I just want to see you play the game!"

His laughter echos across the town as he gloats. Your attempts to 'free' yourself ending in futile. There is nothing you can do to stop this.

Without any warning, his laughter dies, and his face is only inches from your own. His expression has gone from that of glee, to one of pure menace.

"Now..." He says slowly, his grin chilling, "What will you become?"

With that he spins the wheel. You have just enough time to see what it landed on, before you black out...

(OCC Part: )

Okay so here is how it goes. You wake up in some part of the town. Perhaps a place you have a strong connection to. When you wake up. You are in your new pony/other creature form. What you do from there is up to you.

NPCs are free to be created and controlled as you see fit to tell your story. If you are not good at controlling OCs. You can ask someone else to control that one, or if you just need a random pony to show up and be an NPC or even ask questions. Say so in an OOC section of your post:

EXAMPLE: "Greg looked around the park. Ever since becoming a mare, he had been more aware of his surrondings. He wasn't sure he wanted to meet any stallions just yet... (OOC: Can someone have a random Stallion NPC come up and hit on her? XD)

If you want to post that, say you'll give it a shot in an OOC post and go for it. If you want to say you'll give it a shot, but are worried someone else will post while you are writing your own post. Feel free to post a short message saying you'll make the post, and that'll be fine.

You're form is up to you, what happened to your family is up to you. Your cutie mark? Up to you.

I'll look over everything, and if I see anything that's a problem, I'll let you know.

I'm sure we all know the general rules of Role Playing by now. So have fun! I'm going to wait a bit before I post what my character is doing. I want to see what others come up with first.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP: Elements of Chao

Postby Haylie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Jackie laid on her side on the ground with her eyes closed, groaning at the massive headache she'd developed. Her whole body felt rigid and heavy, and the ground beneath her was hard and uncomfortable.

Maybe I'm hung-over? she thought. No, I didn't drink anything... A really bad nightmare? ... Yeah, that was it. I vaguely remember Discord pulling me into the TV... weirdest nightmare ever...

She tried to open her eyes, but a bright light forced them closed again. Then she attempted to get up, but fell down again. She settled for sitting on her haunches, supporting herself still-shakily with her arms. Her upper-body felt oddly heavy.

Ugh. I barely even remember the dream, and I've never had one wreck me THIS bad before... Why do my hands feel so weird? I can't feel my fingers.

She slowly opened her eyes to look at her black, holed hooves.

Oh. I don't have fingers.

"WHAT THE F--" WHUMP! Her front legs gave way and she fell down again.

As face met ground, the new Changeling felt something hard and angular on her forehead. She raised one hole-covered hoof to feel the jagged horn, frustration and panic mounting, less about the unknown holes in her body--however alarming they were--and more about the fact that she was no longer human.

She quickly stood bolt upright, said, "What's goin' on here?!" and promptly fell back over.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 am

Clark had been slumped on the couch in the living room, unable to sleep. He'd had a frustrating day, as he'd made plans to go hang out with friends, but that had never happened. Clark's family was a pretty strange one. His Mom had passed away while he was in his teens, and several years later his Dad remarried a younger woman. So young in fact, Clark had remembered her from school, being just a couple of grades ahead of him. If having a girl from school suddenly become your step Mom wasn't bad enough, it wasn't long before he found himself with a new sister, a full twenty two years his junior.

His Dad had disappeared in strange circumstances a few years ago, leaving Clark with the embarrassingly young step Mom, and the most girly little sister possible, who was now six years old. Her name was Casey, and she adored Clark despite him constantly tell her how dumb, childish and girly she and everything she enjoyed was.

Clark had been struggling for work, and his step Mom was getting annoyed. It was embarrassing that she acted like a Mom, as if there wasn't just a couple of years between them in age. Since he was still living at home, and didn't have any money to contribute at all, she'd made him babysit Casey for the day. It wasn't just Casey though, as her best friend Holly had come around too. They'd pestered Clark all day long about playing with them. The living room still had pony dolls scattered across it now.

He was just about to rise from the couch and head to bed to try and get some sleep before that big job interview tomorrow... when the static from the TV nearly made him cry out in suprise. For a moment or two, he lay there in confusion, and even fear, but when he found himself outside in the back yard of the family home, faced with such a terrifying monster, he knew it was just a nightmare.

---

Clark awoke, and just like Jackie, somewhere across town, was almost sure he was hungover, before remembering he hadn't even drunk anything last night. Everything felt so heavy, and awkward. His limbs felt numb and he knew he was going to have to fight to make them work. Soon he realised something else wasn't right... as rather than his comfy mattress beneath him... he could feel grass! And there was the soft song of a bird in his ears!

Peeking an eye open revealed a colorful but blurred mess for a moment before things focused. He was laying on the grass of a back yard, with a house in front of him. It was a sunny morning, and despite the panic he felt at waking up outside, in someone else's back yard he was momentarily distracted by a purple butterfly fluttering across his vision.

It was then that he heard two familiar voices from behind him. It was Casey and her friend Holly. He could hear feet pattering across the grass, and childish laughter, and realised they must have been playing tag. He couldn't believe it! Something was wrong, very, very wrong, and still the girls just wanted to play.

He went to push his arms forward to get up to his feet, and almost had a heart attack when instead of arms, he saw a pair of short, stumpy limbs in a cream colour with little white... hooves?! The shift caused a tangle of pink and white intertwined curls to fall down in front of his face. It wasn't just the colour that startled him, but the length! His eyes crossed slightly to try and look down at the hair... only to find something was rather different with his nose!

Slowly, he began to realise just how odd he was feeling, and why his body had felt so strange and awkward upon waking. Even with them sprawled out behind him, he could feel his legs were too short... pretty much the same length as those stumpy little limbs that his arms had become. What's more... he was almost naked. Almost, because there was something soft but bulky wrapped around his butt and crotch, pressing his legs apart slightly, making him feel even more unstable.

His heart suddenly skipped a beat as he realised he couldn't feel something that was rather important to him. Maybe it was just because of the thickly padded garment covering his crotch? It surely was big enough to make feeling anything beneath it rather difficult... he began to squirm, and then rolled over to try and look down over himself.

Clark had never had a heart attack, but the sight of his body nearly brought one on. It wasn't his body at all... it was a pony! A very small, chubby pony, with cream coloured skin, a pink and white mane and tail... a pony that was wearing a diaper! Sprawled on his back, he was staring down in horror, when he noticed there were two larger ponies stood just beyond his feet, and they were both looking at him.

One was cream coloured too, but her mane and tail were pink. Alongside her, was a light purple pony with darker purple mane and tail. And then, the purple one spoke with Holly's voice!

"Look, Casey! Your baby sister is awake!", she said excitedly, rearing up onto her back legs.

The cream coloured pony giggled, shuffling forward on all four hooves, and spoke in his sister Casey's young voice!

"Hey, Chloe, did you have a nice nap?", she coo'ed.

Clark's wide eyes stared upwards as the face of the Casey pony filled his vision, and then their words sunk in. He looked down at the diaper, and realised why he couldn't feel that something inside it. It wasn't there. He was not only a pony, and a very young one at that, but... he was a girl. And his name was Chloe.

With her mind spinning, the new filly tried to scramble up onto all fours. As if having four legs didn't make this task hard enough, there was also the bulky diaper forcing her back legs further apart than she'd have liked. After a moment or two of struggling, she was up! And then back down as she lost her balance and slumped onto the grass in front of the two ponies who burst into a fit of giggles.

"That's sooo cuuute!", squealed Holly pony.

Chloe let out a small groan, her wide eyes staring ahead, the hooves of the two girls prancing around on the grass as she realised that strange nightmare had been real. The whole town was probably now Ponies, and Casey and Holly were all the proof needed that they all likely thought they'd always been so. What if Chloe was the only one that knew the truth? She felt utterly helpless, and desperately hoped their fate wasn't in her... er... hooves.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 am

(OOC: This reminds me. Normal ponies don't have names like humans do. They have names like Twilight Sparkle, or Sunshine Cake. Should we try to do that for the NPC ponies, or do you think for the extra chaos effect, Discord would have let them keep their names? I have a feeling though it they left the town they'd find themselves adopting more traditional pony names.)
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 am

(Holly is pretty par for the course as might Chloe, but there's Toms, Joes etc so its hard to tell really)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Haylie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 pm

(Are we all next to each other, or in different areas?)

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Haylie wrote:(Are we all next to each other, or in different areas?)

(LIke I said, you are in a place of the town that you feel 'connected' to. You can turn up anywhere you want.)
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 am

"Urgh..." Steven slowly opened his eyes, trying to make sense of what he had just seen. A cartoon character jumping him out of nowhere and speaking to him, talking about pulling the town into his world. Something like that had to be a dream, right? But why did he feel so weird...?

The answer to that came when his eyes fully opened and he found himself staring at a pool of water. Facing him, he realized, was not his own reflection, but that of a blue horse with red eyes and mane. Or was that a pony...?

"What the hay?", exclaimed Steven, in a feminine voice he couldn't recognize as anything but "Not-Mine", as he tried to pull himself off the ground and, failing that, got himself into a sitting position. Quickly, he realized that his voice wasn't the only thing he didn't recognize here. He knew the local well enough - it was the swimming pool his Dad had built in that vacant lot the other year, that all the neighbors used. It was the people he was having trouble with.

Everywhere he looked, there were ponies. Some were just loitering about, talking in voices somewhat familiar to Steven. Some were swimming in the pool, or floating on rafts. None were human. Not even Steven was human, he realized as he looked down at himself. Steven had somehow been turned into a blue pegasus... A female blue pegasus, from what Steven could see. "It's just like he said... Wait, is that seriously my voice?", she asked with a look of confusion. "Is that my voice?"

As Steven pondered both this and what his next course of action should be, he heard very familiar voice calling out - that of his girlfriend, Julie. "Skyfall! Skyfaaaall!", she called. Who or what was "Skyfall", though?

"Oh, Skyfall, there you are!", said a green earth pony, who sat herself down by Steven as she spoke to her. "So, where've you been, huh? I've been looking all over for you!"

"(Wait a second... Does that mean I'm Skyfall? ...The heck kind of name is that?)", Steven thought to herself, as she tried to decide how to answer Julie. If she really didn't remember being human, this could get awkward fast...

(Gonna leave things there for now, I think...)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Meanwhile, Kris had decided to head to bed, but was startled when his television suddenly turned on when he swore it was off. He heard the taunting voice of what appeared to be a creature made of different creatures; a Chimera, from his knowledge of Greek Mythology....the Chimera/Chaos creature known from the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon as Discord spun a giant wheel and it landed on a picture of a unicorn.

What happened next was Kris waking up in what appeared to be a familiar house, but everything seemed to be blurry. A pair of black rimmed glasses appeared on the night stand, and as he reached out to put them on, he noticed his hands were smaller, and were hooves..."What the? Hooves?" The voice was higher and maturer, as he, or rather, she, attempted to make sense of the new sensations. After placing her glasses on, she trotted to a mirror and saw a light brown mare with a horn growing from her head, with long flowing dark brown hair for a mane and tail. A check of her flank showed some sort of eye symbol. The new unicorn realized she wasn't herself, or was she...? The new light brown unicorn looked for her new name and found her name on a spell book, Sonata. "So, I guess I am a student and I study magic." Sonata used her new quadrapedal gait to get used to walking on hooves.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 am

Once the light brown female unicorn known as "Sonata" mastered the art of walking with a quadripedal gait, she decided to explore the world outside her home. She brought her spell book and some supplies in her knapsack, which resembled saddlebags. The newly minted unicorn poked her head outside her door to see her neighborhood had changed; ponies everywhere, Pegasi delivering mail. One familiar blonde maned Pegasi with crossed eyes flew down near her. "Hiya....I got mail for a Sonata?" The mail pegasi said, rooting through her mail saddlebag for a package and mail for Sonata...

Sonata blinked, adjusting her glasses, "Uhm, I'm Sonata....what's up with your eyes?" She asked the cross-eyed pegasus.....

The Pegasi, known as "Derpy Hooves" or Ditzy Doo, gave some mail to Sonata, "Nothing is wrong with my eyes....I was born that way." Ditzy then delivered her mail and flew off in the direction of the pool area to deliever more mail.

Sonata saw Ditzy Doo had delivered the wrong letter to her. It was addressed to some pony named Skyfall. Placing Skyfall's letter in her knapsack, Sonata headed towards the direction of where she last saw the cross-eyed Pegasi fly off to. Being a unicorn and the lack of wings meant that Sonata would have to travel on her hooves to reach her intended destination; to find out who was "Skyfall" and deliver her letter.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Haylie » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Jackie laid on the ground for a bit, huffing and trying to focus her thoughts. She also took a moment to notice the fangs in her mouth, but tried not to dwell on their purpose.

Okay... okay... calm down... Clearly, I'm still dreaming, and if I remain calm and maybe stay low with my eyes closed I'll wake back up and it'll be morning and it'll be my day off and--CALM! Focus!

She screwed her eyes shut and focused on steady breathing before slooowly opening one eye and seeing... a playground.

There are no playgrounds in my apartment. ... Okay, so this is one of those... lucid-dream thingies, I guess, and... maybe I just gotta play it out before I can wake up.

She eyed the playground again. It was a few dozen yards off, and Jackie herself was in a shadowed area, under some trees. There were a bunch of little fillies and colts playing on it, laughing and having a good time.

Charming as this is, I hope it ends fast... Well, first thing's first. Let's... test this thing out...

Jackie rolled back onto her stomach, took a deep breath, braced her hooves on the ground, slowly pushed up... her legs buckled, and she fell over again. Silently swearing, she first tried sitting up, which worked a lot better. She felt a lot heavier than she imagined a Changeling would, being basically an equine bug. Trying her back legs one more time, she eased up to a proper standing position and managed to hold it.

Okay, phase one complete. Phase two...

She carefully lifted one foreleg and stretched it in front of her a bit, planted it back on the ground, and shifted her weight forward a tad. Then she did the same with the opposite hind leg. She managed to make it several feet, but came face-to-face with a tree and, subsequently, faced an all new challenge: Turning.

This time, she put one foreleg to the side and carefully pivoted her body, then the rest of her followed naturally.

Okay, I think I got this. Wait... what if I need to lift something? she though, feeling the distressingly sharp fangs with her tongue. Crap.

She looked up at the jagged black thing sticking out of her head. She searched her brain for any clue as to how to use the horn. She thought she felt a muscle twitch in her forehead, but it didn't feel like a regular muscle. More like a... nerve or something. She tried to replicate it, and noticed a small lime-green spark fizzle out of the tip.

This is crazy even by the standers of my dreams, but sure, I'll go with it.

She managed to replicate the sparks, but they weren't doing anything and didn't last very long. What's more, she was getting a headache. Ugh... Y'know what, I figured out walking, that'll do for now.

She set off on a slow, deliberate pace around the outskirts of the playground, not wanting to draw attention...

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue May 01, 2012 2:53 am

Chloe lay there for a short while, contemplating just how bad this situation was. She was perhaps the only one that knew the truth, the only one that could warn everyone else... but who would believe her? If she'd been a mature, respected pony it would have been tough... but as she was now, the others would just think it her childish imagination.

She attempted to get up onto her hooves again, and after several slips, she felt Casey and Holly helping her up with gentle nudges. Her wide eyes peered up at the pony that used to be her little sister, "C-Casey... ", she began, and then fell silent in shock at the sound of get young and girly voice.

During the pause, she saw how Casey was looking at her, eagerly, her eyes full of excitement. Casey had only been six, and as far as Chloe could see, there was no reason to think she was anymore more mature now. Letting out a little groan, she realised she couldn't try and share this burden with Casey or Holly. Even if they did believe her, it would surely just frighten them.

"Wh-Where's Mommy?", she asked instead, using the word that Casey always did to refer to their Mother.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue May 01, 2012 4:10 am

Just then, Sonata is making her way around other ponies of various types; Pegasi, with their ability to fly, the unicorn ponies, like herself, with a single horn that can use magic, and the earth ponies. As she heads to deliver the letter meant for some pony named "Skyfall", she encounters a family of ponies attempting to aid a much smaller baby filly. "Oh, hello there....Is everything okay? I'm Sonata, and I was on my way to find some pony named Skyfall. I have a letter that was delivered to me by mistake."
Last edited by Kris_Roth on Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 am

That could NOT have just happened...

Those were the words echoing in Jeff's head even now. How could they NOT be? An event like that... It simply wasn't possible. Discord? In the real world? Yeah right, and pigs could fly. What had even brought on such a messed up dream anyway?

His day hadn't been any different from the usual. He had gone to work, done his job, then drove home. The rest of the night had been spent chatting with friends online while he worked a bit on his Pony Fic. Could that have been the reason? That he had spent the day writing about ponies? But his story had been a simple Granny Smith fic where she had the chance to become young again for a day. Nothing about Discord or humans in Equestria or anything like that.

Whatever, he wasn't getting anywhere wondering about it. He needed to get up, maybe get some caffeine or something. His whole body felt weird. Maybe if he just stretched his legs a bit...

Wait... Where was he?

His vision finally coming into focus, it became very clear to him that he wasn't in his room. Looking around in confusion he found himself smack dab in the center of the local arcade. The arcade he worked...

Being a small town it was still able to have a thriving Arcade in it's midst, and it just so happened that the owner had become a good friend of his. So of course when needing a job, he was ecstatic that Ted, the owner, had offered him one there. In all honesty Jeff probably spent more time hanging at the Arcade then he should, but why not? It was a great place to hang out.

However, he shouldn't be here NOW. He knew for a fact he had driven home last night. The Arcade wasn't even set to open for another hour or so as it was. Why would he be here?

Wait... Didn't that dream where Discord spun the wheel... Wasn't his location...

Right...

Here?

His first thought was to panic. Thankfully he was to stunned to move. The events of the 'dream' coming back to him. Wasn't the purpose of the wheel to transform him?

Wait... Was he... Lying on his stomach? Yet his head and neck felt like they were looking straight on... A human couldn't DO that...

Trying to brace himself, he slowly looked down at his body. What met his eyes was not a human's form. He was most certainly a pony. His coat a pure black...

This was enough to startle him into leaping to his 'hooves'. He wasn't sure how, but somehow he managed not to fall back down. He stood there for a few moments when he realized that he was feeling an extra pair of appendages. Curiously, his mind unable to focus on much else, he flexed them. Whatever they were, they were on his back. The extended and then retracted. Given how the show worked, he could only guess at what they were...

Sure enough, with a quick look to his back, he could see two magnificent wings respond to any command he gave them. Flapping them once he nearly felt his body lift from the ground. Apparently he had become a pegasus. Except... Except the body seemed... Off...

He felt taller then he figured he would if made a pony. Also his legs seemed a lot longer and more slender then he'd have thought. His entire body seemed... Elegant... Curvaceous. He could just tell something was off here. Well besides the fact he had just become a PONY. But his mind could only handle so much as it was. Pure shock was keeping him from breaking down even now.

The problem was it was dark. The Arcade not open, nothing was on. This made seeing a black coat pony rather difficult to see. It's too bad he didn't have a light. If only-

A sudden blue glow interpreted his thoughts. It seemed to be coming from above him. Yet when he tried tilting his head upward, he saw no such light on the ceiling. In fact it seemed the light shifted with his head-

His eyes widened.

Slowly he moved only his eyes to gaze upon his forehead. A long unicorn horn sat upon it. Glowing with it's magical blue light...

He... He was an ALICORN!? Like Princess Celestia, Luna, and Cadence? What? How?

He could feel his mind loosing the last bit of 'grip' it had on his nerves. But with this sudden realization came a sudden question. What did a stallion Alicorn look like? That was what he was right?

Without thinking, or even knowing how he managed to pull it off, he levitated a mirror right out of one section of the wall to float before him.

That's when he got the biggest shock of all. He was NOT a stallion. The beautiful black coat alicorn that stood before him, with a nearly ether-real sapphire mane and tail. Was most CERTAINLY a mare. In fact she was even decked out like a Princess herself.

Jeff had somehow woken up as a FEMALE Alicorn. A Princess!

Her mind finally lost it's hold on her togetherness. With a scream, she dropped the mirror to the ground shattering it. He panicked cries echoing through out the building and beyond...

Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Thu May 03, 2012 7:24 am

(Okay now where do we take all this? I'm not about to just up and control random NPCs. Not unless asked to. So I think we should figure out how to progress the game.)
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying